[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/femgen/ - Oreo edition :^3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 37

File: IMG_1074.jpg (69KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1074.jpg
69KB, 640x617px
FAQ
>What is a fem?
An androgynous male with feminine and soft features. Most are gay.
>Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
>Can I be a fem?
It's possible. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
>Should I go on HRT?
You'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man. There's more info in the pastebin.
>Is liking fems considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
>Spammers?
Begin cute anime boy dump.
>Pastebin?
http://pastebin.com/9Ab1SpRE
>Wiki?
https://madgenderscience.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
>Discord?
http://discord.gg/faBYaap
>Eurofem for European femboys
https://discord.gg/wAVZseQ

Previous: >>8215709 → #
>>
First for woke up in the middle of the night so I'm just sitting here browsing 4chan when I should actually be sleeping
>>
>>8267097
lel who is that in OP?
>>
>>8267097
will his butt be okay?
>>
>>8267097
>race mixing

Get the fuck back to plebbit, OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKOZ91dIXsE
>>
>>8267421
Fuck off back to >>>/pol/.
>>
hrt turned me into such a fucking faggot

I hate all of you for memeing me into this
>>
what is femgens weight im curious to see if imma fatty
>>
>>8269323
120lbs
>>
>>8269346
and ur height?
>>
File: IMG_20170506_214718_157.jpg (95KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170506_214718_157.jpg
95KB, 1080x1080px
>>8269323
5'8 and 135
I got a romper to wear as cute pjs
>>
>>8269362
aw your so adorable I saw you post in passgen your super cute. those pjs look comfy as fuck where do I go to find some?
>>
>>8267097
I can taste his rectal fissures from all that deep double-dicking
The kid is gonna need a colostomy bag by 20
>>
So, to conclude from the previous thread, there should be little change in fat-free mass from bicalutamide and raloxifene and an increase in fat mass of 6.4%, less than the usual amount in MtF HRT of 30%. As a result, there will be a slight decrease in basal metabolic rate. In addition, a person should have a female-typical fat distribution pattern, although how the face fat is effected is still uncertain.
>>
>21 year old British femboy
>blacked

yeah so that was a thing. twice.
>>
>>8269323
6'2" and about 140-150lb.
I'm an unreliable benchmark because I'm unusually skinny.
>>
>>8269299
Can you please elaborate more?
>>
>>8269580
im 5'11 140 lbs I wanna go back to 120 or 130.
>>
Have any fem guys here ever actually been fucked by a black guy, let alone by two at the same time?
>>
>>8269323
6'1 and around 158 right now, I've never been below 150 and I doubt I can make that. Would be nice though.
>>
>>8267269
John Ross. He's not gay at all. Dude is semi famous on Twitter and ig because he wears streetwear clothes.
>>
I am a ftm with no intention of doing the hormone thing or surgeries etc. Pretty much the ultimate in fem guy mode, but to the point where its difficult to get other people to understand. I hate how trans men are expected to go overboard on masculinity and hormones to "prove" they are "really men".
>>
File: sadgayskeletonboy.jpg (77KB, 800x493px) Image search: [Google]
sadgayskeletonboy.jpg
77KB, 800x493px
>>8269580
>tfw even skinnier
how do people even get fat? cooking and eating takes so much effort
>tfw no ass
>>
>>8269708
While we at /femgen/ can agree that FtMs being forced to go overboard is an issue, a lot of people here would think you are too far in the opposite direction.
>>
>>8267097
i think the little white boy will going down in pain. But this is what he seek. so ..legit
>>
>>8269857

I prefer an androgynous or even feminine look, over getting really hairy. Body hair grosses me out. (I wouldn't mind a deeper voice).
But for some reason even though cis guys can be feminine and still male (even blocking testosterone, wearing makeup etc), trans guys are all expected to take testosterone or else they aren't really men.
I don't know just my thoughts. If you think I am going too far, what would you consider to be a happy balance? So I can still be acceptable as a male, while maintaining my feminine features?
>>
>>8269900
A femboy that has started at a very young age on normal MtF HRT would likely not be considered to be a femboy, there is the idea of going too far for MAAB femboys too. A 5-alpha reductase inhibitor can be used to mostly prevent male-pattern baldness and body hair, people often use that with just a low dosage of testosterone for FAAB. And while boiboobs is a meme, there is a point where it is considered to be too much for a femboy, so a double mastectomy is an option for a FAAB.
>>
>>8269900
Well for what purposes do you want to be considered male? If you want to be a twink or femboy you're not going to be considered super manly.
>>
>>8269938
Double mastectomy kind of scares me, but I'll look into that kind of hormones. If I grew body/facial hair or went bald etc. it would be terrible, but a bit of a stronger jaw or deeper voice would be nice.

>>8269953
I just identify as male, and ideally would like my family to appreciate that. Or even random internet stranger to appreciate that. I don't care about being manly or even that masculine. I am kind of androgynous and have a mixture of feminine and masculine interests and fashions and that's okay.
>>
>>8269875
lol you're jealous of him. don't worry, I'm jealous too.
>>
>>8269992
>I just identify as male, and ideally would like my family to appreciate that.
But what would that recognition involve? How would you as an androgynous male be treated differently to an androgynous female?
>>
>>8270043
For my parents to call me their precious son. And my brothers and sister to call me their wonderful big brother. ;_; This is the #1 thing I want so much. And also yeah the pronoun thing even though it sounds tumblr of me.
>>
>>8270061
I do view you as male, anon.
>>
>>8269606
I used to mostly just like sucking dick but now I have definite romantic feelings for guys
also my mannerisms have gotten much more feminine

I don't really hate these effect I guess but its more than I expected
>>
>>8270435
thats probably just your increased confidence in your femininity
don't worry, you were a slut deep down inside all along
>>
>>8266667

that's a weird way to say it, but sure i guess
I'm XXY karyotyped
>>
>>8270454
gee Circe !!XHj4SDQ4LVC , why does god let you have two x chromosomes?
>>
>>8270454
Klinefelters? How is that like?
>>
>>8270551

Because god is a blind seamstress with legions of hands, drunk and writhing, weaving the grasping eternity of of nothing into a fiber of mouthless names, spilling, sprawling, into timeless, lightless void
>>
>>8270566

Lackluster and kind of shitty.
I have auditory/speech cognitive impairments to this day that people told me all the time i'd grow out of
I'm taller than anyone in my extended family.
I've been sterile my whole life (not that i was gonna have kids, i guess this isn't so bad for me personally)
And I'm a clumsy mess. Probably always will be?
But i guess the slight feminization in some spots of my body are kind of nice, being an enbie.
>>
>>8270581
>>8270566

oh and someone told me my super dull sense of smell is also a part of it??
I've never looked into that specifically, tho.
But if XXY is to blame for that, than there's that, too, i guess
>>
>>8270581
I've been thinking I might have klinefelters, but to be fair I'm pretty short (5'7) and I don't have any particular learning impairment. How do you get tested and do you know if any short people have xxy?
>>
>>8267097
>oreo
>tfw i'll never penetrate a dark skinned black femboy while another one penetrates me
>>
>>8270647

It's more of a "language" impairment.
Stuttering, and parsing sounds into meaning.
Imagine if speaking outloud was like trying to listen to your brain mumble first.
Or if sometimes your brain just made all language sounds like gibberish mouth sounds, even though people are speaking to you at normal speed and volume, and you're giving them your undivided attention.
Also, i mean, it's like being tall for your ethnicity.
I'm only 5'9 but i come from a really short carribean/south american ethnicity where women average 5ft< and men peak at, well, my height.
Are you lanky? Do your joints look dangly?
Also, what shape are your pubes in?
And, uhm.. are you sterile? That one is pretty invariable, i think. All XXY'ers are barren.
>>
>>8270647
>>8270687

Oops, sorry, missed a question.
You go to the doctor and ask for a karyotyping. That's the only surefire way to know, i think.
Mine was like $1,500, they aren't cheap
>>
>>8270452
yeah I'm sure thats a big part of it
it does feel like my personality is changing a lot though
>>
>>8270581
>>8270687
>auditory dyslexia
>clumsiness
>poor sense of smell
wew
I have all of these because they're symptoms of dyspraxia which is what I'm diagnosed with
spooky

do you also get the thing where despite barely being able to smell most things, there's a few specific things that smell overpoweringly strong and metallic/chemical-y? I can eat like a full tablespoon of sugar and barely taste it yet rapeseed, mustard, parsley and most perfumes feel like someone's ramming needles up my nose they're so strong and unpleasant, like fucking agony
>>
>>8270748

no, i don't think i have that.
i guess it can be triggered through sensory overload but i mean i guess that's everyone and probs not what you're talking about
I just have a pretty dead sense of smell.
Strongest things i have a nose for are human body smells. Musk and sweat and stuff.
But who knows, maybe even those experiences are dulled for me, not like i can compare
>>
>>8270762
my sense of smell is almost completely dead apart from those few things, idek what some things (chicken, chips, vinegar, oranges, milk) are even supposed to taste like because even if I focus there's just nothing there but texture

it's also possible polyps + constant inflammation due to allergies for years destroyed the receptors though
>>
>>8270782

that's rough ; <
i dunno the mechanism for my lack of smell except that it's, uh, genetic, i guess.
It's not entirely gone for me, tho, luckily.
>>
>>8270800
I mean, if you've read many of my posts you'll know that that's really the least of my problems and I don't give a shit about it, but that's not really a topic for /femgen/ :^)
>>
What does /femgen/ do with their hair?
Mine basically looks like this right now, but I want to clean it up and try styling it for once.
>>
>>8270687
Sometimes I do have trouble deciphering what other people are saying, like I have to ask them like three times to get what they're saying.
I'm a white anglo-saxon so I'm like three inches shorter than average for my race
I'm lanky and my joints do look pretty dangly
My pubes are pretty normal desu
Idk if I'm sterile, I'll have to get that tested
>>
>>8270812

<3

>>8270950

I keep an easy maintenance hairstyle.
Stylish and intense, but effortlessly so by just relying on nothing but the hair style itself and the inherent qualities of my hair.
Makes me feel real good about myself, desu
Like not wearing make-up, is just ~me~
>>
>>8269362
>femgen
>>
>>8271077
Well, some of us were born with boring white people hair.
>>
File: received_693667670835235.jpg (20KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
received_693667670835235.jpg
20KB, 500x403px
>Femgen, ipecac edition
>>
>>8270950
dude are you my twin this is my exact hair style. like im trying to grow this shit out but its taking forever lol.
>>
>>8271109

Some wypipo got ok hair
Like those with the thick curly red, especially on big cute galumphy types
Or like norwegians, they make pale skin look good with the super dark contrast. Especially if they got good eyebrows.
>>
>>8267269
Chief Keef with some white boy
>>
>>8267421
>race-mixing without reproduction
>>
>>8270741
Can you elaborate on the purported personality changes? You had only mentioned mannerisms and romantic orientation in your previous post.
>>
>>8273045
It is still disgusting. Why would you degrade yourself by associating with the coloureds? The only proper reaction to seeing a non-white is aloof contempt.
>>
>>8274082
maybe personality change isn't the right term, emotionally I feel very different.
like I never used to lay down and pretend I'm cuddling with a guy. and I have an urge to hug and be close to people that I never really used to. I teared up watching a video of a baby duck recently. crying in general is a lot easier, and sometimes I cry in my dreams which I can't remember every happening before.

I could go on and on..this is probably the cause of the change in mannerisms I would imagine because socially nothing has changed since pre-hrt.

fundamentally I'm still the same person but how its naturally expressed feels pretty different than how it used to be...weirdly it feels like I'm more "me" now than I used to be but idk if that really makes sense
>>
File: uicz8m9hurwy.jpg (90KB, 900x960px) Image search: [Google]
uicz8m9hurwy.jpg
90KB, 900x960px
>>8274372
>lay down and pretend I'm cuddling with a guy
maybe the weebs were onto something with their anime body pillows after all
>>
>>8274372
Which HRT are you on?
>>
>>8274385
apparently :(
>>8274439
cypro and E injections
I recently cut the cypro dose to 25 mg because my erections were getting painful
>>
Any of you use horizontally striped underwear to make your hips look bigger and more feminine?
>>
>>8274385
I like having a pillow between my legs.
>>
>Femboys
>lgbt

Most of y'all are straight. Like almost every last one I see on tumblr is like "teehee I'm so gay I'm like a 1.00000000000000001 on the kinsey scale X3"

Funny how y'all used to be gay in 2012 but now you're just normie straights
>>
I have to move in with my grandma in a little town of old people for a few months to help her around the house.

Should I get fat
>>
File: 1491704136177.png (2MB, 1000x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1491704136177.png
2MB, 1000x1469px
What happened to biochem anon, are they okay? It's been a long time.
>>
>>8277768
i think she posted just a few days ago
>>
>>8277844
Really, where? Are they mtf? I'm glad to know she's fine.
>>
>>8277884
>>8277844
>>8277768
I am biochem-anon, and I have posted in this very thread. >>8269938 >>8269606 >>8269491 >>8274082 >>8274439.
Did no one think that the post about the metabolic and fat distribution effects of bicalutamide and raloxifene was mine? Also, I am a MAAB that still identifies as male. I am a femboy, whenever I can get access to cross-sex HRT, at least. Why are you using female pronouns to refer to me?
>>
>>8278321
>Also, I am a MAAB that still identifies as male.
Stop misgendering yourself.
>>
>>8278321
Looking though the archives (https://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8077876/#8078693), it would seem that people think that I am MadGenderScientist, the person who runs the wiki, whom is MtF. I, biochem-anon, am not that person, nor have I ever talked to that person. I added the link to the wiki into the OP, but I did that without ever contributing anything to the wiki or contacting anyone on the wiki. I only made an account on the wiki today, and I have done nothing other than edit my user page so far. I, biochem-anon, am indeed a male, and I identify as male, and I am MAAB, and I use male pronouns.
>>
>>8278325
I do not know what you are talking about. Please elaborate.
>>
I thought 4chan was ahead of Tumblr in terms of using cross-sex HRT in strange ways. I was very wrong. I had thought that medical transition is where the femboys have beaten the enbies, I was very wrong. We use these drugs to modify our appearance. They are already using these drugs to modify their neurology. I do not know what to say.
>>
>>8278624
The things that they are doing are causing them hallucinations. Perhaps it is best that we are not at their level yet.
>>
>>8278358

Relax, tranny. I don't care about your pronouns, woman. I'm only here to masturbate to your female body.
>>
>>8270950
I have natural curls, so I grew my hair out and it formed ringlets. I then got it layered and the front chopped into a fringe of sorts.
After that, it's just a regime of washing and conditioning.
>>
>>8278321
I'm glad you're okay. I might need your help.

I think I have too much prolactin in my body because of maybe cypro or e and my body is going haywire. I need to figure out a countermeasure
>>
I want to meet the perpetuates of this movement, bury a hatchet deep within their skulls, then quickly rip it out of the void so as to accommodate my rancid man piss. #no-pill-will-make-you-me
>>
>>8267097
what do you think his boipussy is like?
>>
>>8269708
>>"Trans men"
>>This nigga thinks it's isolated to transmen
Welcome to being a man.
>>
>>8274216
Back to pol for you
>>
>>8278743
What
>>
>>8269708
I don't like how you say you're better than is for being female
>>
>>8269708
If you have no intention of doing the hormone thing or surgeries etc., how are you the "tm" part of "ftm"?
>>
File: GoBackToPol2.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
GoBackToPol2.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>8274216
>>8278877
>>
File: 1487287656544.jpg (55KB, 443x701px) Image search: [Google]
1487287656544.jpg
55KB, 443x701px
>Male pattern baldness settling in
>Seeing my scalp throughout my hair
>Dutasteride should've prevented this
>Notice a patch of my eyebrow having grown out so it looks like a thorn on top of my regular eyebrow (Either that or it's lost part of the eyebrow and is emphasizing this part which means I'm losing eyebrow hair or growing it when it's already thick as fuck)

I don't want to bother anymore femgen. All of my efforts to become cute go to waste because my body simply decides to go against me.

I'm hoping I have cancer so I can just die in a year or whatever.
>>
>>8278321
>Why are you using female pronouns to refer to me?
Just memeing.
>>8277884
>>8278325
Oh no, what have I started?
>>
>>8278624
What are you talking about?
>>8270950
Not really anything. I grew it long and take good care of it, but I just wear it down 99% of the time.
>>8279296
Aww anon don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you're fine.
>>
>>8279296
Just go to a dermatologist and see what you can do.
Or go bald and wear an expensive wig, idk.

Also you definitely shouldn't be bitching about rogue eyebrow hair since it's the easiest thing to get rid of.
>>
>>8279400
>Aww anon don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you're fine.
Fine now, sure but it's the deterioation aspect. I've only just begun to sort myself out and try begin getting cute and suddenly I begin going bald and losing hair.
Meanwhile I have pili multigemini and that's not going anywhere or slowing down, yet the best any hair on my body is falling out and going away.

>>8279452
Dermatologists / Trichologists (?) cost money I don't have. Even the treatment for such is expensive.
>Rogue eyebrow
It's not just a strand, imagine as if quarter of an eyebrow grew on top.

It's just a cherry on top of the fact I'm losing hair, yet my hairy as fuck body isn't slowing down when I want it gone but it wont fuck off, and wanted to keep my head hair yet that's fucking off.
My facial fuzz too isn't going anywhere either, and though I do have lazer appointments to get rid of it, it seems pointless now to have saved and spent the money when I'm just losing hair in a more important place.

I could've just shaved my face away even if the 5 o'clock shadow annoyed me, but I can't just 'shampoo my hair back' or whatever, treatments for that are expensive. With money I don't have.

I finally began thinking I was getting somewhere with myself and now everything's going backwards and worsening.
>>
AHHHH i want a boyfriend!
where do you meet guys? "dating" apps are all just hookups and anyone i meet irl is straight. this is awful.
>>
>>8280069
I've met all of my boyfriends on grindr and hundreds of other guys who have wanted me to be their bf.
You must be really boring if you can't trap a man on grindr, they're all emotionally damaged and desperate for love.
>>
File: eec.jpg (115KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
eec.jpg
115KB, 600x800px
>>8280097
>i'm on grindr
>everyone on grindr is emotionally damaged and desperate

kek
>>
>>8280069
Where are you, then?

>>8269807
Food is tasty and they get hungry. That's why I'm carrying about 20-30lb of extra fat on me.
I at least have an ass, though, so I'm unwilling to lose too much of it.
>>
>>8280069
Try OkCupid or something, or go to a non-slummy gay bar.
You're going to have to deal with and filter out people who only want hookups unless you want to keep waiting and praying for a perfect stranger to notice you.
>>
>>8278670
I do not have a female body. I, unfortunately, do not have a femboy body either. I have a typical, overweight male body. I hate my body. I have myself. I hope for the day that I can leave this place that I live and run my own life.
>>
>>8278704
Please see an endocrinologist.
>>
>>8279400
There are users on Tumblr taking cross-sex HRT in strange ways for their psychological effects.
>>
>>8280326
>>8278704
Some of the selective D2 (dopamine) agonists can be used to treat hyperprolactinaemia. But seriously, please see and endocrinologist, I would not advise self-medding dopamine agonists.
>>
>>8280069
A person identifies as "straight" might still be attracted to femboys.
>>
>>8280305
*I hate myself.
>>
>>8280343
There are multiple potential causes of this, which is why it is very important to see an endocrinologist for this.
>>
>>8280333
ancedotal but theres a few nonbinary girls on tumblr that took testosterone because of the trend and got off right away when they got facial hair growth.

meanwhile the twinks that got on estrogen stayed on hrt
>>
took a friend to that restaurant I always go to today and had this fucking delicious lamb burger with goat's cheese and beetroot-and-mint houmous

the very first thing she mentioned after we left was gushing over how cute the two femboy dudes who work there are, she doesn't even know that's my type lol
fembros are the GOAT, keep doing your thing
>>
>>8280461
>nonbinary girls
That about sums it up.
>>
https://twitter.com/thighhighboys
someone just sent me this link
wew
>>
>>8281695
>tfw not this cute
someday... someday
>>
>>8274216
>failed male with socially-crippling autism has superiority complex
>>
>>8282066
>tfw i'd be straight if it weren't for fembois and traps
brb, lifting away the feels until i'm able to pin a 120lb bitchboy to the wall and fuck him senseless. then, i'll be lifting away the feeling of
>tfw no qtfemboibf
>>
File: berserk_680-680x300.jpg (51KB, 680x300px) Image search: [Google]
berserk_680-680x300.jpg
51KB, 680x300px
>>8280343
>>8280361
I don't know if I can see an endo

I'm not actually trans, I haven't seen a therapist and they might threaten me into stopping AAs

I can't do that. I want help, but I don't want somebody who just wants to force my body to become a bigger trainwreck
>>
>>8270950
where the fuck did you find someone who looks exactly like me. Same exact hair color and face
>>
>be me
>age 21
>finally starting to look masculine
>stubble (still confined to sideburns and moustache) wont just go away from shaving now
>hairline starting to mature (but not recede, thankfully)

i still want to die
>>
>>8283599
How are you getting your cross-sex HRT currently?
>>
>>8283599
This is what complete failure of the medical system looks like.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1280x919px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1280x919px
>>8284089
Self med because there isn't ic
>>8284089
I don't have any control over this, it isn't my fault
>>
>>8284216
I didn't say it's your fault. I'm saying that the medical system is a failure if people are afraid to use it for any reason.
>>
File: 1925035.jpg (498KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1925035.jpg
498KB, 1000x700px
So basically I was just told by a guy I really like almost considering dating that if I get ffs he'll no longer be attracted to me. This hit me pretty hard that most gay guys aren't going to fall in love with me when I have a cups, hips, I'm doing core training to make my ribs look smaller and have a broken dick from cross sex hormones.

Like does this mean my dating pool will be bi guys and gross dudes? Pic obviously not related but kanato is cute.
>>
>>8285075
Yes gay men typically only like men, if you become a tranny they probably won't like you anymore
>>
>>8285174
I'm not trans tho I just want to fix my face I'm even considering taking something to remove my boiboobs. I also wanna top and that seems to make it harder to find cute guys too. I think my bdd is destroying my life.
>>
>>8284216
If you are self-medding, then how would an endocrinologist coerce you into stopping cross-sex HRT?
>>
>tried padding hips and breasts
>feels way more comfortable than normal
>enjoy myself for about half an hour
>realise I'll never look like this naturally
>dejectedly put stuff away

life is suffering
>>
>>8283539
>then, i'll be lifting away the feeling of
>>tfw no qtfemboibf

why not date the bitchboy you're fucking senseless against this hypothetical wall anon?
>>
If I bike 20 miles 3 times a week, how long will it take until I get a nice butt? I've been at it for about a month and a half so far.
>>
>>8286156
you're better off going to /fit/ for advice like that, it's all down to bodyfat% and diet rather than anything
>>
>>8269362
Want to be my bf?
>>
>>8286035
they could coerce you with the cold, hard dick of the law
>>
>>8286344
The doctor is not going to report you to the police for self-medding something that is not even a controlled substance.
>>
File: IMG_1445.jpg (84KB, 500x589px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1445.jpg
84KB, 500x589px
>tfw femboy
>tfw also have very soft earlobes

ama
>>
>>8286467
Are you a bodhisattva?
>>
>>8285075
i think plastic surgery is gross af but im fine with the rest of that shit

im not rly 'gay' tho
>>
>>8285075
>i look like a woman and are surprised when gay men aren't attracted to me
you're a tranny
>>
>>8287893
I literally don't look like a woman and ffs wouldn't change that not that that's even the end goal. A tranny literally wishes they were cis girl right with periods and shit fuck that dude I'd never want that kind of monthly hell. I just want to look way more feminine than I already am I even top guys couldn't do that with a vagina.
>>
should I have stayed femboi and never transitioned
I used to be pretty cute
now i'm just a hon
>>
File: 1492492615388.jpg (80KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
1492492615388.jpg
80KB, 800x769px
>>8287893
>presented full fem guy
>cis girls like how i looked
>mfw
>>
>>8285075
Go ahead and get it, living free of BDD beats constantly being bothered by it. If you're cute, there must be people who would like you
>>
>>8288757
couldn't you just get a haircut and wear boy clothes to return to being a femboy?
>>
>>8286035
Like >>8286344 says
If they think I'm in danger because of prolactin levels, they could try telling the police for my own good

assholes
>>
>>8288926
hrt usually means putting on fat and permanent cone tits
>>
>>8288957
That would only apply in the case of a mental illness causing a person to behave irrationally, and even if you consider gender dysphoria to be a mental illness, it would not be the type of mental illness to cause you to become involuntarily hospitalized unless you state that you will intentionally kill yourself be cause of it. (Accidentally killing yourself through high prolactin levels does not count.) The only process by which the doctor could get the police involved would be involuntary hospitalization, which would not apply here.
>>
So how often do you femboy have anal secks
>>
>>8289079
theese days im too lazy to break out the butt plug
i should've gotten a dildo instead
>>
>>8288984
> in the case of a mental illness causing a person to behave irrationally

because taking black market drugs based on recommendations on an anime forum filled with suicidally depressed neets would never classify as that
>>
>>8271573
>wypipo

this is how I know you're an obnoxious piece of shit
>>
>>8289298
It's perfectly rational and I'm studying pharma eitherway so I know well enough. Look up Diane35 contraceptives that women get subsidized and Otc it's litterally the exact same thing people here take, only they replaced the estrogen/serm with a xenoestrogen infamous for causing blood clots.

If hets can get their blood clotting meds on demand and subsidized, then why aren't we at least entitled to body autonomy if we were far more careful and safe than them?
>>
>>8267097
People were considering metformin here because its potential anti aging abilities. Anybody try it?
>>
>>8289371
you can convince me of that but you cant convince a licensed clinician of that
>>
>>8289395
What should I do then? I'm not going to let these parasites take everything I hold dear, but I don't want to get sick either.
>>
>>8289478
go to the endo anon, they arent gonna do shit im just memeing you
>>
>>8289525
Any risk he will contact others?
>>
>>8289532
they arent gonna know you are taking black market tranny pills unless you tell em
>>
>>8289298
Not enough of an issue to be involuntarily hospitalized.
>>8289638
Please do not do that, the doctor will need an accurate patients history for an accurate diagnosis.
>>8289478
They will not be taking everything that you hold dear.
>>
>>8289378
With my mental health the way it is and with my family medical history, I would not be too surprised if I end up on an antipsychotic, and end up taking metformin for the resulting antipsychotic-induced weight gain. If/When that happens, I will let you know then.
>>
just got a sweet female tanktop with a long back that looks pretty andro :^)
>>
I feel as if femboys are just closeted mtfs that want to keep their dick. Is this common knowledge?
>>
>>8290108
No, many of them are dysphoric over their genitals.
>>
>>8290108
I think mtf are just closeted femboys as evidence of most of them keeping their dick what say you
>>
>>8290115
I don't think you're really mtf unless you are going to get your dick chopped off when you can afford it. You'd just be a femboy then.
>>
>>8290131
I'd like to poll the mtfg and see who's reeeally down for the cause ;^)
>>
>>8290142
I think a study would show that 80% of the ones who don't want it chopped will end up repressing in 2 years
>>
File: IMG_0114.png (710KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.png
710KB, 720x405px
This doesn't look like a girls body so I doubt it even matters I should have never mentioned surgery to them most normies believe hrt causes all the changes to someone's face. Honestly I think I overreacted my boiboobs are and a cup and some guys actually believe me when I say I took risperdahl and got them.
>>
>>8290254
Telling peeps that you took meds for shizophrenia doesn't seem like a good idea desu. It's something that can't be 'healed'. Wouldn't that be repulsive for some?
>>
>>8290264
Risperdahl probably spelling it wrong was used for bipolar disorder and anxiety disorders too fampai.
>>
File: tism.jpg (44KB, 458x515px) Image search: [Google]
tism.jpg
44KB, 458x515px
>>8290492
Or for the tism too!
>>
Hey femgen if you had one wish to change your voice would you rather...

http://www.strawpoll.me/12969820
>>
>>8290504
That's true I took it when my kook doctor thought I had bipolar disorder despite 25 other doctors saying I have ADHD, agoraphobia, social anxiety, and clinical depression. Foreign doctors never again.
>>
>>8289713
Not if he blackmails me
>>
>>8285075
To be honest a lot of gay boys settle for dating bi scum anyway. Kind of a toxic cycle
>>
>>8280097
Most gay men are emotionally damaged...but it is not usually love they are desperate for lmao
>>
what maximum cup size is deemed to be safe going topless in swimwear in boymode?
>>
>>8290517
Are you using "andro" as shorthand for androgynous?
>>
>>8290629
Your doctor will not be blackmailing you, that would be highly unethical and illegal, in addition to the fact that the doctor would have no motive or reason to blackmail you, they would having nothing to gain from blackmailing you.
>>
>>8290254
That body does look fairly androgynous, anon.
>>
>>8290254
>This doesn't look like a girls body
Looks kinda like one to me.

>>8290749
Not sure. Post pictures and let us decide?
>>
>>8290676
I'm kinda bi too I guess I honestly don't know cause though I like hentai doujinshi and can watch straight porn but the couple times I've gone out with girls in order to get turned on I picture them as a cute boy and can't do anything unless I do. I feel horrible about that and never date girls now.
>>
>>8290504

Oh yeah I took that at one time, if I tried to do anything precise with my hands it would make them hurt really bad.
>>
File: IMG_0115.jpg (60KB, 731x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0115.jpg
60KB, 731x1024px
>>8291155
>>8291245
The flowers just confused your minds there's no girl that looks like that. Andro mabye but I doubt it lol.
>>
>>8290254
Dem hips, C A T B O Y E.
>>
File: 1307656585467.gif (278KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1307656585467.gif
278KB, 480x270px
Hey pals, I have a few questions about HRT and being a femboy.
I've been taking estradiol/spirolactone as part of transitioning MTF. Over the last half year though I've been much more relating to non-binary/gender fluid. I like the idea of being continuing to become more feminine.
I love some of the things HRT has helped me with (mental health, softer face) but others I don't like so much (breast growth).
I read about SERMs in the pastebin, specifically Raloxifene and was wondering if any of you could give me some more insight.
Would I take it with spiro/estradiol or is it a replacement for estradiol? What kind of features would change with an SERM compared to Estradiol? Anything else you think I should know before I consult my doctor?
Any insight is VERY appreciated. There's limited resources for this kind of information.
>>
>>8291632
What did he mean by this?
>>
What do I do about my beard/mustache shadow?
Makeup? Wax it?
It's pretty subtle, but enough to bother me.
>>
>>8290254
>risperdahl
Wait, were you the one who had his tits exposed on the beach?
>>
Is it possible to be over 6' and also cute?

Why are genetics so fucking unfair?
>>
>>8293268
he meant put on cat ears and take lewd photos and send them to me
>>
>>8293186
You would be taking a SERM instead of a normal, full estrogen. The most popular one that is used by the femboys would be raloxifene. It is used to treat breast cancer, and it is just as effective at blocking normal breast tissue, using it may or may not get rid of existing breast tissue, although there is a high chance if it was recently gained. It will counter the adverse effects of having (essentially) no sex hormones, as would be the case while taking spironolactone, upon bone mineral density, lipid profile, mood, and cognition. We have data from using bicalutamide (a different antiandrogen, continuing to use spironolactone is just fine for gender transition though) and raloxifene in prostate cancer patients to show that it is safe, and we have data from raloxifene being using in menopausal patients. It would likely cause a female-typical skeleton if done early enough in the same matter as a normal, full estrogen, as we know it improves bone mineral density and of course does that through estrogen receptor-mediated pathways. In a study on menopausal patients, it was found to cause a female-typical fat distribution pattern, but we lack data on facial fat in particular. We do not know the effects upon skin. It would not have positive effects upon hair, but negative responses are rare as well. Many of the effects of cross-sex HRT that are viewed as feminization are due to blocking androgens, as opposed to the effects of estrogens. As it improved mood and cognition in postmenopasual patients (also cognition in male and females patients with schizophrenia on antipsychotics), and of course uses estrogen receptor-mediated pathways, you would likely continue to have the effects upon mental health.
>>
>>8295196
Also, raloxifene can cause hot flashes that occur as a result of having (essentially) no sex hormones to be worse. Also, while you should be having little androgens in your blood as you are using the antiandrogen spironolactone, you would also have low estrogens as you would not be taking an estrogen, as raloxifene plays the role of an estrogen for some purposes as stated in the original post.
>>
>>8295196
>>8295219
Very helpful info. Thank you!
>>
>>8295888
>>
>>8295196
holy dicks I did not know about its use for schizophrenia

>recent evidence suggests that raloxifene adjunct therapy improves cognition and reduces symptom severity in men and women with schizophrenia. In animal models, raloxifene increases forebrain neurogenesis and enhances working memory and synaptic plasticity. It may consequently repair the neuronal and synaptic connectivity that is disrupted in schizophrenia. It also reduces oxidative stress and neuroinflammation

ive been shilling against mones recently but im legit considering doing a trial of raloxifene on myself and seeing if i notice anything cognitive wise

im not even femboy
>>
>>8290254
>>8290492
do you take risperdal?
which femboy drugs are you taking?
has it helped with your agoraphobia and other shit?
>>
>>8296021
Not that person but I take heavy SSRI's and Clonazepam. I don't know if I have agoraphobia but I wouldn't be surprised if I did, I just told my doctor I have horrid anxiety and panic attacks from being in public and random triggers.
Maybe I should try to get that prescribed for the extra benefit if it would help with my bad mental moments.
>>
File: IMG_0117.jpg (183KB, 1280x1539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.jpg
183KB, 1280x1539px
>>8294556
>Wait, were you the one who had his tits exposed on the beach?

People still remember that lol omg yes one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. thankfully my grandmother seems to have gotten over it and wants me to visit but there won't be another beach day unless I'm wearing a wet suit.

>>8295024
>he meant put on cat ears and take lewd photos and send them to me

>tfw no cat ears
I do have a collar and a cat tail tho.

>>8296021
>do you take risperdal?
which femboy drugs are you taking?
has it helped with your agoraphobia and other shit?

I used to to take it for when my doctor thought I was bipolar it did not improve my agoraphobia at all just kinda made me entirely numb. It did actually start the bewbs so that's not really a lie but I was taking antiandrogens at the time so how knows if it was the risperdone. I kinda wish there was a drug that improved agoraphobia but so far I can't think of one.

I take the tranny doses cause my body can't handle anything else; spiro I can't take cause of some lactose intolerance not enough to kill me but enough to make me sick for two days, biccalcumide makes me break out in hives and I don't know the fuck why :( which bummed me out cause it seemed most promising. I currently take 4mgs of estrofem, 50mgs of Cypro.
>>
>>8295920
crinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnge
>we arent trannies they say
>>
>>8267097
>tfw really want to get fucked like that in a threesome
>dreams...
>>
>>8296104
Risperdal gave me boobs too! Also gave me that same numb feeling instead of fixing anything.
>>
>>8270061
Everyone is a man on the internet.
>>
Are high end epilators really worth it? Im not fem but i still want hairless legs, I currently have one i dont like using and becuase of that i just use an electric shaver, i mean it fast and painless but gives mediocre results. Also i bough a pack of that magic shaving powder, after using that a couple of times would my follicles become weaker over time and making epilating easier?
>>
>>8277598
>moving with your grandma
>thinking you have any choice but to get fat
>>
>>8296504
I'm saving up for a more expensive epilator, I don't know if it will be much better but the one I have now is low end and just hurts like a bitch then leaves stubble. Pointless.
>>
>>8296629
How long have you been doing it? Apparently it takes a few weeks to get rid of the stubble.
>>
>>8296104
>>tfw no cat ears
>I do have a collar and a cat tail tho.
Well, put those on and take pics?
>>
File: image.png (182KB, 528x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
182KB, 528x776px
>>8267097
Hey guys, do any of you have any advice as to which brand of serm works best for you?
What dose works for you best too?
>>
File: 1376846104413.jpg (712KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1376846104413.jpg
712KB, 1000x1333px
Anyone on Lupron or similar?
Any thoughts/recommendations on GnRH agonists/antagonists?

Is it advisable to switch from bica to lupron?
>>
>>8297094
im also interested in this. is toremifene any good and whats the minimum effective dose for raloxifene? also do serms provide any noticeable efect? if so how long does it take to notice
>>
>>8296792
It's a plug and this is a blue board anon.
>>
>>8296423
Yeah the stuff is crap tho it was kinda nice to have the numbness one of the reason why I got on hrt I already had boiboobs so there was no risk. How bout you anon did hrt make them bigger or are they manageable?
>>
>>8297410
what effect exactly? if you had some boiboobs it might take ~2 months before the vanish
>>
>>8296104
what about raloxifene?

>>8297898
just give us a link to imgur then :3
>>
>>8296063
>Clonazepam
i didnt know they even prescribed that anymore, is your doctor old?
>>
File: nigga plz copy.png (257KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
nigga plz copy.png
257KB, 334x334px
>>8298075
well it a benzo which is a common drug for anxiety and panic attacks
>>
>>8297410
Raloxifene would be 60 mg/day, toremifene is apparently 80 mg/day. We know that some of the feminization that estrogens cause can be done by raloxifene, namely fat distribution, although facial fat is uncertain. Other feminization, and feminization at all on toremifene, is uncertain. Both should block new breast growth, and may or may not reverse existing breast growth, with it being more likely for recent breast growth, the anon >>8297993 says around 2 months. Both of these are mainly to avoid developing adverse effects from having (essentially) no sex hormones, which as it is the absence of adverse effects, you would not be noticing anything if it is working properly. Raloxifene and toremifene would both seem to be used for treating the adverse effects of androgen depravation therapy (ADT) in treating prostate cancer, I do not know which would be better. Toremifene was in a stage III clinical trial for that, but the FDA required that they do another one, which would cost too much money, so they abandoned seeking approval for that indication. Raloxifene has more data on it, as it has existed for longer and is used for treating more conditions and in more patient populations.
>>
>>8297094
Please see: >>8298330
>>
>>8298330
So in a nutshell which serm is best and what happened to tamifoxine?
>>
Hey! Please vote in my PsCis poll!
>>8297902
>>
>>8298330
>>8298333
Also, toremifene can apparently elongate the QT interval, an adverse heart effect which is a risk factor for sudden death, while raloxifene does not.
>>
>>8298344
I think you meant to say tamoxifen? Tamoxifen can cause adverse cognitive effevts, its use is not advised. Toremifene is different from tamoxifen. Raloxifene is the SERM that has been typically been used by femboys. We have slightly more data on feminization for raloxifene than toremifene. Other than that, toremifene may or may not be better than raloxifene. Toremifene would likely be more expensive than raloxifene though, and the QT elongation could potentially be an issue: >>8298360.
>>
>>8298344
>So in a nutshell
boiboobs are good
>>
>>8298390
I'm sick of them, they're useless, I have a prolactin probelm so they're lactating and i want to die. Best get rid of them now if I want to feel any better
>>
>>8298406
>prolactin probelm
hmm cabergoline might help then
>>
>>8267097
:^D
>>
>>8298406
you should probably take pictures... for... research purposes....
>>
>>8298376
If I gain weight on Raf will the baby fat go to my face?
I don't want estrogen stealing fat and using it for tits
>>
>>8298463
I'm thinking about suicide
>>
>>8298494
As I said before, we do not know how raloxifene will affect facial fat. We know that it will cause a female-typical fat distribution, but also that it blocks the growth of breasts.
>>
>>8298520
dont worry, prolactinoma will get you
>>
>/femgen/ /HRTgen/ edtion
can't wait for you people to grow boobs and drop dead
>>
>>8299085
>can't wait for you people to grow boobs and drop dead
hey, me too!
>>
>>8299085
We shall live longer with our drugs and not develop breasts! Also, this is oreo edition.
>>
>>8288787
Virtually all women are bi so that's no surprise.
>>
>>8298520
can i have your body when you are done with it?
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 500x411px
>>8299857
You'll get a trashed body that very superficially might seem okay but is really on its last legs. It'll fall apart the moment you touch it and you'll freak out and it'll be hilarious
>>
Anyone here planning on immigrating to Russia to get free land in the Russia Far East region?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Homestead_Act
Does anyone want to join together to migrate there?
>>
>>8299958
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Homestead_Act
you mean the country where being openly gay is illegal? yeah ill pass
>>
Has anyone been on Raloxifene for a year? Is there anyone at all who's done it?
>>
>>8300353
That study on using bicalutamide and raloxifene to treat patients with prostate cancer was 1 year, so the people in that study were on it for 1 year.
>>
>>8291144
>>8290629
Will you be seeing an endocrinologist, anon?
>>
>>8301240
Maybe
It's a lot less valuble since they probably won't prescribe anything and just tell me to stop. So they're nearly useless then
>>
>>8301252
According to this study, cyproterone acetate has been associated with high prolactin levels than other antiandrogens, with no increase seen in the ones on GnRH agonists (although that sample was too much in follow up for proper analysis):
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/endo-meetings.2014.RE.19.SAT-0111
I think you said previously that you are taking cyproterone acetate for an antiandrogen. Would it be possible to use a different antiandrogen?
>>
>>8301297
If they write me one
>>
>>8301409
If you are currently self-medding, the endocrinologist will likely treat you due to the principle of harm reduction.
>>
File: 1357201514904.jpg (306KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1357201514904.jpg
306KB, 636x900px
>>8297249
bump for this
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12983618
>>
>>8299894
seriously, do blood tests for prolactin and adjust your doeses and maybe take caber
>>
anyone know of any androgynous male hairstyles? i'm just now getting around to experimenting with femboy stuff (i already look fem and have sort of a survey body, but i wanna try other stuff)
i figured i'd do something with my hair since it's getting a little long
>>
curvy*
i havent slept yet
>>
File: face shapes.jpg (23KB, 520x265px) Image search: [Google]
face shapes.jpg
23KB, 520x265px
>>8302032
What shape is most similar to your head?
>>
>>8302032
>>8302076
Also, do you have curly, wavy, or straight hair?
>>
>>8298330
>>8298360
>>8298376
>>8298524
Thank you!

I haven't taken anything yet but finasteride and dutasteride which I ran out of and have to get more.

What I wanna do is preserve my youthful glow and remain neotenous. I'm in the peter pan syndrome boat. I like being cute and I want to grow into being a cute old man one day not a woman or creep. So I don't want boobs even if the idea of having small ones is sometimes cute. I'm 22 and I look 16, soft personality, so I have a good base, I'm very skinny but also strong. I like being strong for my size, strong enough that my body can handle itself without tiring, so I don't want to block testosterone and be low energy. I like having healthy muscle tone and not being skinny fat...

Could I take pueraria mirifica for slight estrogenic effects, finasteride/dutasteride as an antiandrogen, and raloxifene as necessary if I get breast growth? I want a bigger bottom, nice skin and hair, and I don't want to ever grow body hair. And also I wanna know about cognitive effects, if pueraria mirifica or raloxifene provide them? I think I read raloxifene does but I hear all the time about all these amazing mental effects from real estrogen/HRT, maybe that takes blocking g too? I don't want my mind to masculinize either, since a lot of what makes someone cute is how we think and act, not just how we look.

I just want to be cute forever, not necessarily young or feminine or androgynous, I just want to stay cute as I age gracefully. I have an extensive beauty regimen and diet and exercise routine, all that, but I want to be doing all I can to fulfill this desire. I would feel bad if I stopped looking cute while other guys my age didn't because they took advantage of hormones.
>>
>>8302308
Blocking t*
>>
Got a report back from my doctors office and I'm wondering if my body is cursed to be unable to take antiandrogens. My liver enzymes are evidently really freaking high I'm wondering if it cause of Cypro which like I've said before was the only antiandrogen that didn't cause an allergic reaction. I'm about this close to becoming a eunch this shit is unbearable.
>>
>>8302505
There are the GnRH agonists that can be used to shut down the HPG axis, shutting down the gonads.
>>
>>8302527
But why bother continuing to to take them my balls are what make me grow manlier right why not get rid of them? I have to be completely honest hrt is killing my bank account to not have to take antiandrogens would be a godsend.

I'm practically a eunch now since Cypro was my last option :/
>>
>>8302551
If you are fine with no longer having testes, then an orchiectomy is an option.
>>
File: IMG_0131.jpg (76KB, 640x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0131.jpg
76KB, 640x788px
>>8302592
I probably should have years ago I could always lie if a guy asked about them I don't know tho it's kinda late anyways I'm the guy who posted his body with flowers on them. What would in theory happen if I got snipped?
>>
>>8302078
Its more like the oval or oblong one i think, more oval though. i have wavy hair that can stick up a little, but mostly wavy
>>
>>8302678
You would be permanently infertile, you would no longer have testes, you would need to take sex hormones, and there are the risks and expenses of performing surgery. If you want to get SRS in the future, you might eventually have less material to work with.
>>
>>8302527
Btw biochem anon I just had a discussion with my doctor my liver enzymes are 183 either my days of being an alcoholic are catching up to me or I've done goofed being on Cypro for a year. I'm wondering will biccaculmide fuck up the results I've had cause that's a real fear for me also will it make it easier to self med until I can get a therapist to somehow write me a letter for an orchie when I don't and never will identify as female.
>>
>>8302840
I'll never get srs I'm a guy I just hate what testosterone does to my body.
Infertility already happened according to my doctors when I was 19. I'm literally taking hrt right now anon so taking estrogen or a serm won't matter.

It's like 2k isn't it or at max 4K? I'm perfectly okay with the risks I simply cannot go and let testosterone destroy how I look again.
>>
>>8302865
Bicalutamide would have less of a risk of hepatotoxicity, but it would still exist. Assuming it is dosed correctly and your testes are still capable of producing sex hormones, then the bicalutamide would work as a good antiandrogen, testosterone levels will be high but that is meaningless, it has reduced blood-brain barrier penetration, and it does not block the antiglucorticoid activity of testosterone. So, potential for neurological effects and muscle growth. Also, bicalutamide has a reduced risk of impacting fertility, but the cyproterone acetate may or may not have effect spermatogenesis in the long term.
>>
>>8302881
I do not know how much it would cost.
>>
>>8297249
>>8301894
A GnRH agonist would shut down the HPG axis, shutting down the gonads. You would be infertile while on it, you would have little androgens in the blood, so potential for neurological effects, and you would not have the antiglucocorticoid activity of testosterone as youbwould not have testosterone, compared to bicalutamide. If that is fine, then get on a GnRH agonist, and then get off of bicalutamide.
>>
>>8302909
I'm guessing this is something one can't self med? Lupron? Would it be nearly as toxic as Cypro has been to me? I probably should be my own doctor lol I was far to stupid with this stuff when I very well could have caused irreversible damage to my liver I could give a fuck about my balls those fuckers ruined my cute looks but a liver well im fucked.

>>8302897
The only thing I don't like about this is gaining muscle I don't need bigger shoulders or a more toned body then I already have loss of muscles is one thing I loved about the effects of hrt :/ sorry if it seems like I'm panicking I kinda am I feel like there's a real reality of my doctor saying to stop taking hormones and that is terrifying.
>>
>>8302994
You could self-med a GnRH agonist, as long as you can find a source for some. It is typically in the form of an intramuscular injection, and is somewhat expensive.
>>
>>8303034
Also, there would still be some risk of hepatotoxicity from leuprorelin, although reduced.
>>
>>8303034
>>8303041
Shit it sounds like if I don't get my balls removed I'm fucked. I wonder how much the GnRH agonist injection would cost and if I should switch to injections since taking e sublingual can still fuck up the liver. I feel like if I could find a doctor in the us that would do an orchie that would be much simpler than anything else but I highly fucking doubt any doctor would risk his career to remove my balls without a cunty therapist letter.
>>
>>8302909
Yeah I'm trans and I want as much feminization as possible, including mental effects, would lupron be more effective? Or the way I see it, bica has the potential to block essentially "all" testosterone giving me effectively 0 (depends on dose), whereas lupron might leave me with 'castrate levels' like in the low single digits, which could still be non-zero. What do you think?

>>8302994
I've seen online but it was out of stock.

>>8303078
Why are you fucked?
You can also inject your testicles with CaCl2 as a form of DIY chemical castration. I've been thinking about it recently.
>>
>>8303483
That sounds horribly painful anon. Plus I wouldn't recommend putting any chemical that the internet recommends into my body. Wasn't it ever clear people used to inject in their balls? I know that shit could kill you. Everyone is telling me I have to stop taking hormones this day sucks the stupid thing is I used to be on informed consent too when I was in pa I wonder if I could get a letter for surgery from them.
>>
>>8302308
Anyone?? Please help

Is my idea really that bad..
>>
>>8303483
Getting androgen receptor activation is completely zero is useless unless you are treating prostate cancer. For both drugs, we would be getting it down to castrate, females do in fact have some amounts of androgens. As I stated before, bicalutamide has reduced blood-brain barrier penetration, retains fertility, and does not block the antiglucocorticoid activity of testosterone, which contributes to muscle growth. You would not have that on a GnRH agonist.
>>
>>8303617
I will be responding to it later.
>>
>>8303639
Bless your heart <3
>>
>>8303617
Purera mirifica with Raloxifene sounds right except Mirifica would probably conflict somewhere with Ralox due to how one's external application and the other is internal (oral), and good luck getting Mirifica-- that shit goes out of stock constantly.
>Don't want to grow body hair
Impossible, it'll happen even if you nuke your androgens entirely. I'm going through an issue right now where I have basically no androgens flowing through my body and my hair is straggly and falling out since Androgens keep hair thick and regulate it well, but having none basically kills your head hair-- and I'm still growing body hair, albeit a bit slower, still the same as ever. Get used to it and save up for laser hair or wax.
>Fina/Duta as anto-androgen
Fina/Duta isn't an AA. It's an DHT Inhibitor.
Androgen contains Testosterone, and Testosterone turns into DHT.
You're just limiting testosterone turning into DHT and nothing more. Testosterone still flows, thus your masculinity will retain.

You can take Fina/Duta, I'd recommend it. Stops male pattern baldness, slows body hair growth. But testosterone will still be around.

I'm on Bicalutamide 50mg, Ralox 60mg and I've begun losing hair in a way that seems like male pattern baldness (or just is, who knows)
I've added Dutasteride to my medications but too early to say anything.

I've been aspiring to what you have and I would quickly go back if I could, if I don't find a fix for my hair issue because I'm still waiting for feminization after 4 months now and seeing none. My skin is a bit smoother and that's it.

I'm guessing my Bicalutamide dose is too strong and I've simply nuked too much of my androgens, but I don't know. I don't have an endrinocologist and no common doctor can follow this shit.
>>
>>8304046
do you take blood tests, anon?
>>
>>8304055
Yeah but you can't tell shit because of Bicalutamide. My doctor has referred me to an Endrinocologist because he can't make heads or tails of it.
Heck even the last results he emailed me, he stated "Hard to interpret"
>>
>>8304081
I probably will began selfmedding in the upcoming months anon, can I ask some question?

-Do you take ralox 3 months after starring bica?
-Honestly I'm a bit scared to go to endrinocologist due to nature of self-medding and taking meds for the sole of being femboy sounds iffy to the doctor.
>>
>>8304126
I do not see why one would not start taking both the bicalutamide and the raloxifene at the same time. Different anon.
>>
File: ecg.png (20KB, 407x300px) Image search: [Google]
ecg.png
20KB, 407x300px
>>8298360
>elongate the QT interval
So you're telling me it will make me stay qt longer?
>>
>>8304147
No. You will go into ventricular fibrillation, cardiac arrest, and die.
>>
I want to get high heels. Suggestions?
>>
File: cardiac arrest.png (111KB, 378x301px) Image search: [Google]
cardiac arrest.png
111KB, 378x301px
>>8304246
Sounds pretty cute.
>>
File: summer-high-heels-44.jpg (6KB, 272x335px) Image search: [Google]
summer-high-heels-44.jpg
6KB, 272x335px
>>8304313
Steve Madden Pattrice sandals, $50, stevemadden.com
>>
>>8304046
>Mirifica would probably conflict somewhere with Ralox due to how one's external application and the other is internal (oral)
Are you talking about the route of administration? I thought they're both oral, although I saw some PM creams. I don't want boobs though.

>and good luck getting Mirifica-- that shit goes out of stock constantly.
It's in stock now on amazon, I just ordered the bulk powder but it hasn't shipped yet so we'll see. Will stock be an issue long term? Does this stuff expire?

>body hair
I mean torso hair. I have public leg and armpit hair but it's easy to shave. Did you mean that kind of hair? even girls get hair there so I dont mind it or expect it to ever change haha. I've just heard of people getting hairier in their 20s and I'd like to stay hairless.
>Get used to it and save up for laser hair or wax.
And yeah I do have a mustache I'd like to get rid of. I hate having the slightest bit of visible stubble. It's worth it just to never waste time and money on shaving.

>Fina/Duta
Right. It's not really an AA besides technically. I don't want to block testosterone because I'm naturally skinny and like I said I don't want to be unhealthy/weak/skinnyfat. And dht is responsible for skin and hair masculinization.

Im surprised you are still losing hair on bicalutamide. But it's a much less studied chemical than the 5alpha-reductase inhibitors, so anything is possible. Could it be your dosage isn't high enough to block all the receptors?

>I'm guessing my Bicalutamide dose is too strong and I've simply nuked too much of my androgens, but I don't know
Good point. I think that is a possibility. Estrogens can also dock to androgen receptors, and I think you're right that hair needs some androgen for growth. But then you wouldnt you be losing hair all over, not just in the androgen sensitive zones of androgenic alopecia?

>I'm still waiting for feminization after 4 months now and seeing none. My skin is a bit smoother and that's it.
>>
>>8304046
>I'm still waiting for feminization after 4 months now and seeing none. My skin is a bit smoother and that's it.
You do have to be patient. Scalp hair grows in cycles and it can take a year for results. Look up telogen catagen and anagen phases.

In my case I'd be happy with no results, since I want to keep things from getting worse. Baldness is definitely the worst trait and it runs in my family, but I'm the only feminine male so it's worse for me.
>>
>>8304441
> I've just heard of people getting hairier in their 20s and I'd like to stay hairless
What you have around puberty tends to stay for life. That's why MTF have such a shitstorm about starting hormones early on, not just for the whole growth development-- But once you grow your facial hair, it's there. Forever.

>Im surprised you are still losing hair on bicalutamide. But it's a much less studied chemical than the 5alpha-reductase inhibitors, so anything is possible. Could it be your dosage isn't high enough to block all the receptors?
For all I know this could just be a natural cycle of hair growth. But the thing is it's hard to say that it's just bad hairs affected by DHT being pushed out, and new hairs will grow when not only am I losing *lots* of hair-- Whatever's left is thin and horrible. My fluff is gone-- Entirely.

>But then you wouldnt you be losing hair all over, not just in the androgen sensitive zones of androgenic alopecia?
Blocking DHT slows body hair growth but helps stop Male Pattern Baldness. Some hairs are simply more affected by hormones than others so it's not a "one hormone fits all" sort of thing.

>You do have to be patient. Scalp hair grows in cycles and it can take a year for results. Look up telogen catagen and anagen phases
I know hair and what not takes sometime to change, but I'm not seeing any feminization either and instead are simply losing hair so I'm confused all around the place.
All I know is that my hair has been fucked, like "fuck me up senpai" type of hair. My hairline has gone back. After 4 months I'd expected something more than "softer skin and losing basically all my hair", fully well knowing it's a slow cycle.

The only thing I can really do is change from Bica to something like Spiro (or other) because Bica is just fucking my blood results up.
But I don't know about Ralox (SERM); Does it dump estrogen? Or simply control where it goes?
If it dumps, I can change from Bica. If it doesn't then I'm just plain fucked
>>
>>8304046
Raloxifene has been reported to cause hair loss in some individuals, so that might be the issue. Switching to toremifene is an option. Of course, maybe your dosage of bicalutamide is too high, as you said. What are your PSA levels like?
>>
>>8269676
I'm a black guy and I'll fuck you
>>
>>8303556
>Plus I wouldn't recommend putting any chemical that the internet recommends into my body.
Then why are you asking for hormone advice on the internet?

>ever clear
CaCl2 is far more effective.

You seem whiny and woe-is-me; get a grip.

>>8303633
It seems to me that there would be a difference between having 0 T versus castrate T. Consider, bica supposedly causes more body hair loss than spiro or cypro.

Also, I don't think it's clear that bica's BBB penetration is so "reduced" so as to be negligible. It penetrates it to an extent so that means that depending on dose, more will penetrate the BBB, leading to increased blocking in the brain.

Especially in conjunction with estrogen (so as to lower blood T levels), bica could potentially effectively block AR activation by T in the brain.

At least, I don't think you can honestly claim that bica can't.

>antiglucocorticoid activity of testosterone

Could you please explain? All I could find about the effect of T on muscles was that it binds to androgen receptors on the muscles.

I believe I've said as much before but I think your desire for the "perfect femboy drug" has warped/selection-biased your views on bica.
>>
>>8302308
Blocking testosterone is a must, so get on bica, cypro, or lupron.

If you don't want boobs then maybe ralox. But without any sex hormones I suspect you might grow in size like eunuchs do, so it's one way or the other, at least until your bone growth plates close. There might be something better, but I'd maybe reccomend:

>blood test for E and T
>get on a relatively high dose of bicalutamide (50 mg/day or more - the reason for this is to prevent effective testosterone spiking for the next phase) and a low dose of raloxifene
>maintain dose for 2-3 months
>start injecting lupron (so called "puberty blocker - this will case an initial spike in testosterone [which will be blocked by the bica], followed by a tapering off to castrate levels of testosterone)
>maintain regimen for 2-3 months
>blood test for E and T
>if you T is in castrate range (which it should be as a result of the lupron), discontinue bica
>continue to dose lupron and low dose ralox

That's what I'd do in your position.
>>
>>8305836
On second thought, you don't really necessarily need to test for E in this case.
>>
File: IMG_0137.gif (331KB, 500x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0137.gif
331KB, 500x556px
>>8305814
>Then why are you asking for hormone advice on the internet?

I started taking these hormones under informed consent in pa I had to move cause of some really fucked up stuff my ex did to meThere is no informed consent clinic where I live and I've been taking the same hormones I used to get prescribed so I'm not as you said asking for advice on hormones unless what you meant asking about liver impact from biochem anon cause yes I did but here's the thing that guy knows his shit I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes a doctor or biologist. He's posted sources for his reasearch and isn't going looool just shoot up a chemical used to castrate dogs x3 that we know nothing about what it could do to humans.. this is why I can't stand most trannies on this site.
>>
>>8305900
CaCl2 is a simple salt, not a hormone or a protein or anything complicated like that. Dogs, goats, cattle, etc. are close enough to humans that the effect will be essentially the same. Additionally, humans have done it to themselves too.
>>
Are there any genetic intramuscular GnRH agonists that can be injected every few months?
>>
>>8305955
>genetic
generic*
>>
I want to get overpowered and wrestled to the ground by a girl who is larger and stronger than me.
>>
>>8305120
>Raloxifene can cause hair loss
I didn't know this... Can it regrow if I stop?
All of this has just been a step backwards to me.

>Switching to toremifene is an option
I have an endrinocologist appointment in like 3 weeks but I don't know what my PSA levels are. My GP and I only test for blood works.
I have no clue if Toremifene is even a thing here.
>>
>>8306569
>Toremifene is even a thing here
I looked it up and it is available here, but I have an endrino appointment in 3 weeks so I don't know whether to just go chase Toremifene from my GP or not.
>>
>>8305175
Aye beastu, wadup?
>>
>>8305836
Thanks, but my bones finished growing at like 13. And I don't want to block testosterone. Wouldn't that be terrible for my health? I'm probably already hypogonadal lol. Also I don't know how I'd acquire those chemicals anyway, my doctor refused to prescribe even finasteride, so I have to find a new one now, and I'm hesitant ordering this stuff from overseas.

Seems like good advice nonetheless, hopefully it helps someone.

>>8304724
I'm sorry anon. It's sad that you can't get clear blood test results, I feel your worries. You could try another AA.
>>
Do you boys play support in video games?
>>
File: 1486595898079.png (2MB, 2039x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1486595898079.png
2MB, 2039x1378px
Which fictional characters look the most like you?
I'm a mix of Yuri from Yuri on Ice, P5 main protag and pic related
>>
>>8307193
I play a healer a lot in the mmo games that I do play. If that's what you mean by support but I never found a good group to play with. It would be cool if more games had a healing class too.

>>8307252
You sound so cute which Yuri tho yurio or yuri fatty.

>tfw there's no anime character who looks like you

kinda jelly desu you should cosplay.
>>
>>8306677
You should just wait to ask the endocrinologist.
>>
>>8296104
You should het some cats ears.
>>
>>8307349
*get
>>
>>8296104
What happened with your boytits being exposed on the beach, anon?
>>
>>8286099
You can look like that with cross-sex HRT.
>>
New thread:
>>8307445
>>8307445
>>8307445
>>
>>8307349
I have been wanting to cosplay Felix from zero but all the wigs look pretty bad btw since I'm not working tonight I could try my tail out x3 I'll post it in /hm/ so I don't get ban hammered or /soc/ which ever you guys prefer.

>>8307394
The full text is in the archive I could type it out again but it would take awhile the gist of it a wave made me eat shit and tore off my rash guard so the whole beach got to see my boiboobs and grandmother threatened to sue when I said they came from risperdone which is partially true but they got bigger cause of hrt.
>>
>>8307061
>And I don't want to block testosterone. Wouldn't that be terrible for my health?

No, children and women have low levels of testosterone and their health is fine. On the other hand it will make your skin softer, your muscles smaller, etc.

>I'm probably already hypogonadal lol.
Better to get a blood test to be sure. Feeling based diagnosis isn't accurate.

>Also I don't know how I'd acquire those chemicals anyway,
Order from online, it's easy.

>I'm hesitant ordering this stuff from overseas.
Then hesitate, and let testosterone do it's work on your body. Many people order from overseas and it's fine. In fact most drugs are produced overseas in India, etc. So you're getting them from overseas even when your doctor gives them to you.

Anyway do whatever you want.
>>
>>8308866
Ok that sounds better. Thank you. I don't want smaller muscles though. I'm only 115 lbs and I like feeling strong. I should definitely get a blood test first. One of the hang ups with ordering from India is the payment process. I guess using inhouse with Bitcoin is best.
>>
>>8269362
down with rompers!
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.