[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do the """late onset suffering"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 6

File: 9038459034.png (1MB, 1278x1098px) Image search: [Google]
9038459034.png
1MB, 1278x1098px
How do the """late onset suffering""" males here reconcile being the very people who were the tormentors and abusers of HSTSes/legitimate effeminate MTFs throughout their childhood and teenage years?

Why do you expect them to accept you and respect you now?
>>
insta hidden
>>
>>8263056
I started crossdressing during puberty, so I'm not late onset.
>>
I got bullied by early transitioners in middle school.
>>
>>8263067
Same.
>>
>>8263108
wtf explain
>>
>>8263201
They'd laugh at me for not being on hormone blockers, yank away my diary and read my entries about wanting to be a girl, then they danced around me in a circles singing about how I'd be an eternal AGP hon.
It was awful.
>>
>>8263204
>singing about how I'd be an eternal AGP hon
wise bullies, they knew that agp is the cure for being hon
>>
>>8263204
well you proved them wrong... right?
>>
>>8263056
never abused anyone. i just repressed, repressed and repressed until it was to late
>>
>>8263214
But why did you repress? How did you first realize you were trans?
>>
good god why is cara not dead yet
>>
>>8263216
my father would've killed me on the spot.
depression made me a potato for years until i finally got over it with therapy, found a job and moved out. i started to transition as fast as i could but i feel that it was too late.
>>
>>8263227
How did your trans feelings progress, from when they started to when you started transition?
>>
>>8263243
i just thought that i am a girl when i was a kid. i had no idea how gender works. i thought if you grow your hair out you are a girl and if you have short hair your a boy. when i realized whats going on i was destroyed. i still rather played with girls and i would get in trouble for it with my father. he felt like i wasn't masculine enough and that girls are something lesser then boys. i guess he feared that i was gay too. puberty was fucking hell for me because my body was changing but it was changing all wrong. there was nothing i could do to stop it and it felt horrible. i got depression and eventually dropped out of school. i was living with my parents and pretty much never left my room. this went on for about 8 years until i finally got some help. since i overcame my depression i thought i could overcome the feeling of being in the wrong body as well but they told me that they can't cure that and that most people choose to transition. i didn't even knew you could do that at this point. they got me into therapy as soon as possible and i got to start hrt just a few months later. i hope this makes sense i'm not good at explaining things.
>>
>>8263067
Lol during puberty?
I'm a fag and not a tranny and even I was strutting around in my mothers heels and dresses as a toddler.
You're exactly what OPs talking about.
>>
>>8263290
>tfw you're the early onset OP is talking about
>>
>>8263283
It does make sense. Why did your parents wait so long before getting you help? What age did you finally start HRT? Has it helped?
>>
>>8263216
>tfw you were 5 and your parents were laughing at trannies and you started distancing yourself from anything feminine out of fear.
>>
>>8263312
Yeah, my mum sent me photos she took of me when I was like 4 in her heels and clothes, holding a hand bag with a t shirt on my head for long hair, lol.
All of my friends were girls, I had an obsession with pink and barbies.
All since I can remember. If you only started acting effeminate at puberty either you were hardcore repressing as a kid and can't remember, or you're late onset, whatever that means.
>>
>>8263348
>late onset, whatever that means.
It means not a gay kid, as you've shown.
>>
The thing I don't get is the obsession with pink, barbies, dolls etc as a child. That shit is mainly a product of social indoctrination.

Maybe because I was raised without tv I never had the urge not to be a human being and instead a clone of the girl in barbie commercials?
>>
>>8263329
they thought i was just lazy and it took them forever to realize that it was depression. i started hrt this year in january. i turned 28 last month and i can't see any changes so far. my life is fucked and i'm contemplating suicide pretty much every day just for the small chance of being reborn with the right gender next time. i don't even believe in being reborn but there's nothing else i can believe in so at least it's a nice thought.
>>
>>8263374
Obviously not if boys like it when they're not indoctrinated to like it.
I believe there are feminine brains and masculine brains, not meaning that only women have feminine brains and men masculine brains.
People with feminine brains prefer "girly" things.
People with masculine brains prefer "masculine" things.
Girls aren't indoctrinated to prefer English and art to math and science, and boys vice versa, but most do.
>>
>>8263067
Um, puberty is late
>>
>>8263056
The latest episode of LWA was pretty shit desu
>>8263204
Why were you not on blockers if you already knew you were a tranny?
>>
>>8263398
Being transgender might be a sign of being a girl in past lives, but coming in this incarnation as a boy to fulfill your karma of complacency and lazyness (HSTS); or of being a boy in the the past lives, with the mind of a girl in this one to repay your karma of lack of empathy and disregard for women (AGP).

Don't kill yourself though, please.
>>
>>8263450
>mind of a girl
Mind to be a girl, I mean. AGP is manbrains.
>>
>>8263450
i'll wait a little longer. maybe i'll turn out alright despite transitioning late. i'm thinking about waiting until new years. if i'm not happy with the changes until then i'll gladly die to end the suffering.
>>
>>8263429
This.

If you started at puberty then you are not TruTrans HSTS(tm). Real TruTrans HSTS started as soon as they were able to speak their first words "I am a girl."
>>
>>8263450
>>8263461
what do i have to do to be reborn agp and as a girl?
>>
>>8263374
Pink and barbies are for gays and straight trannies.

Bi and lesbian trannies have the urge to be human beings.

>>8263418
>boys like pink when they aren't indoctrinated to
>therefore they must have girlbrains
>>
>>8263486
>TruTrans
>HSTS
>>
>>8263483
Remembering that if your suffering is karma to be paid, offing yourself will only postpone the debt collection, and it will add interest.

>>8263496
You mean, aaah, a lesbian? An extreme kind of self-loving girl? A girl with manbrains and excessive boobtouching?
I... I just don't know. I'll have to look real hard at the stars today to see this one.
>>
>>8263541
AGP faketranser spotted

Enjoying your wife's panties you stole from her without her knowing, hon?
>>
>>8263542
> offing yourself will only postpone the debt collection, and it will add interest.
That really makes you think.
>>
>>8263542
>An extreme kind of self-loving girl? A girl with manbrains and excessive boobtouching?
these. not lesbian, i want to be pseudobi.
>>
>>8263565
>AGP
>faketranser
>>
https://youtu.be/vBKBI7DOLHA

In all seriousness though, this trutrans bullshit is one of the reasons I'm transitioning at age 18 instead of 13 or 14. Not only did I have to worry about the shame of coming out to my apparently-transphobic family, along with dealing with my own internalized transphobia, but I also had degenerates like you preying upon my insecurities like vultures.
>>
>>8263633
What were your trans feelings at 13 and 14?
>>
>>8263204
kek
>>
File: 43534534.jpg (8KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
43534534.jpg
8KB, 196x250px
>>8263633
don't make excuses fetishist. You didn't transition because deep inside you knew it was just a game for you. Something that was arousing. You can full your agp friends but you can't full a full fledged trutranser.
>>
>>8263056
i have many of the same friends as them and am liked and respected by the general community. they'd better at least pretend to accept me, or no one's gonna accept them
>>
>>8263524
Lesbians have male brains. So you're just confirming what I said about male brains.
Maybe you shouldn't transition if you think women aren't humans.
Misogynist freak.
>>
>>8263056
Why are you abusing your fellow transsexuals right now? Enough.
>>
>>8263837
>if you think women aren't humans.
Uh, excuse me? That was >>8263374 's phrasing.
>>
>>8263829
So what if it's arousing? I can still be happier and fit in better transitioning.
>>
>>8263829
Please go kill yourself. Why is this idiot getting free hrt again? At least make them acknowledge they're a late transitioner.
>>
>>8263829
>Cancerposter
>trutranser
LOL
The nerve of this guy
>>
>>8263829
>mfw we got you HRT and you still didn't learn any humility or anything at all
>>
>>8263858
You repeated it.
>>
>>8263882
desu you're enabling this little blanchard fanclub
>>
>>8263892
This
I hope "commiechan" gasses himself for enabling cara & friends tbqh
>>
>>8263056
>tfw tried to be friends with the fem kids
>tfw to busy being bullied for being fem

Now I get bullied by Blanchads who think I'm Pseudobi AGP
>>
>>8263882
lol what did you expect to happen?
>>
>>8263904
Please don't misgender me.
>>
>>8263909
>BlanChads
fucking A you deserve a medal for that
>>
>>8263884
So? It's obvious what I meant.
>>
>>8263877
>>8263874
>>8263882
>t. agp hons
LOL why is it always the late transitioners?
>>
>>8263935
>damage control
kys my man
>>
>>8263935
I am an early transitioner you overassuming hon.
>>
>>8263948
Lol yeah right, dude. You still obviously think like a man.
>>
>>8263917
>b-but it'll cure him from his insanity
Not surprised people who believe that also believe retarded shit like blanchardianism.
>>
>>8263942
>t.rage
>>
>>8263964
I don't understand why these faggots are enabling cara, honestly.
>>8263948
Fuck off, caraposter. You will never be an early transitioner. You are a hon. A man.
>>
>>8263962
HSTSs are just feminine men who can't deal with society according to your theory t b h my f a m so we're all men here you can't actually change your sex in your church
>>
>>8263920
I'm not defending them misgendering you but accidentally saying "himself" one time is NOTHING compared to the harm you have done to countless people just like yourself by enabling Cara.
>>
>>8263962
You sound angry, sir. Have you got your testosterone flare today?
>>
>>8263056
how does it feel knowing you're no better off than the rest of us?
>>
>>8263977
>I was just pretending :D
kys my man
>>
I love those chinese cartoons, OP. Is that Dragon Ball? I love Dragon Ball.
>>
File: ironing.jpg (245KB, 960x410px) Image search: [Google]
ironing.jpg
245KB, 960x410px
>>8263920
>misgenders Cara without a second thought
>gets angry when people misgender him
>>
>>8263998
It's actually Dragon Ballz presents Goku Mahō Shōjo All-Futanari High School Pantsu Action Power!!
>>
>>8264010
When did I misgender her?
>>
>>8263681
Dysphoria exploded (I had it as a kid, but it was rarely unbearable), and agp came, when I was 12. When I was 13 though, there was a death in the family that gave me a little more leeway to explore my trans feelings (they weren't an asshole. I just didn't want to let them down).

Throughout, and after puberty, my body was flooded with hormones, and was changing in accordance with them. It was hell.

>I hated how deep my voice was getting. (if you're familiar with choir, it's bass)
>The body hair freaked me out, but it came in slowly enough that it wasn't too unnerving (except for the armpit hair).
>I was constantly getting erections, and tried to convince my parents that something was wrong with my genitals. I was hoping to get an orchi. Instead, I somehow accidentally convinced my teachers I was masturbating in class, because I'm a fucking autist.
>Looked on the internet for how to kill erections. Wound up making several trips to the bathroom because I was too stupid to realize that "get you dick wet" was innuendo for sex, and read some bad advice on the internet
>Watching the girls around me change filled me with a level of envy that I'm not usually capable of.
>Even hearing them complain about the shit things, like boob pain while running and periods made me feel like shit.
>I'm normally the type of person that thinks "lol Why would you destroy your body with dangerous drugs?", but when I found out that steroids can cause gynecomastia, I basically went into incognito mode and searched google for "How to find da steroids?" "steroid growing baps", and then gave up when I realized that steroids are just testosterone, and also due to hesitation, not wanting the muscle growth anyway.
>I was always suicidally depressed, but puberty was the lowest point
>I didn't want to be trans, but from what I found on the internet, this was apparently the only way to get these feelings to go away.
To be continued
>>
>>8264060
>Came out to mom as questioning, expecting her to spout the same "I'll love you no matter what, even if you were retarded/gay/a vegetable/etc" speech.
>Instead hear "I'd rather you told me you got cancer"
>Was already ashamed of myself, but shame only grew from here.
>Mom takes me to therapist specializing in lgbt stuff
>Therapist turns out to be completely ignorant when it comes to transgender issues
>Therapist doesn't take my mom's insurance, so she has to pay out of pocket. This only increases my guilt
>Didn't want to be a burden over feels>reals crap
>Encountered AGP vs TruTrans crap
>Fell for the AGP gaslighting, as they had (psuedo)science behind it.
>Went back to repressing, assuming I was nothing more than a pervert
>The hatred of my body, envy of women's bodies, etc doesn't go away from this
>Managed to basically dissociate from my body and be a hyper-logical flesh robot for a while
>Eventually that failed, and I'm back to square one, except now I have a much lower chance of passing, and barely remember how to function as a normal human being anymore.
>>
>>8264156
How old were you when you came out? How old now?
>>
>>8264060
>>8264156
;_;
>>
>>8263882
Is she officially on mones now? How is she progressing?
>>
>>8264194
He's still acting like a man if this thread is any indication
>>
>>8264156
>Fell for the AGP gaslighting, as they had (psuedo)science behind it.
Fuck this makes me so angry. I'm sorry Anon. I hope your life's better now.
>>
>>8264194
No, but they're en route to her house. Trent's rich friend is the one who supplied the money.
>>
>>8264232
Is this rich friend someone I could camwhore for?
>>
>>8264248
No, cypro killed my sex drive.
>>
>>8264272
>mfw Tail is going to end up passing better than me because she's on cypro instead of spiro
>>
>>8264272
>tfw no one will ever love you as much as two strangers who haven't even met love each other
>>
>>8264290
I'm not going to end up passing, even with FFS...
>>
>>8264201
Cara is obviously a stronk womyn
>>
>>8264232
Well, finally, I can't wait to see how shel'll turned out!
>>
>>8264358
She'll be the same narcissistic sociopath she's always been.
>>
>>8264372
Yeah, but she'll be pretty
>>
>>8264395
Maybe. But if she does end up being pretty, it will only increase the narcissism. Therefore increasing the hurt and pain she puts on people. Like i don't want any trans person to not pass and be happy, but Cara is one of those that i think i could deal with her being ugly af. Just too much to forgive imo.
>>
>>8264315
Why not?
>>
>>8264421
Shitposting is hardly the worst crime ever.
>>
File: 76478534.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
76478534.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>8264446
Lurk moar if thats all you think it is. Theres a difference between shitposting and looking for extremely vulnerable people to maliciously hurt.
>>
>>8264421
What did she do?
>>
>>8264469
This is 4chan, put on your big girl panties.
>>
>>8263829
>You can full your agp friends but you can't full a full fledged trutranser.
I know you're just trying to talk shit, but any social skills I had died with puberty. I don't have friends anymore ;-;
>You didn't transition because deep inside you knew it was just a game for you. Something that was arousing.
I'm pretty sure most fetishes don't make you take frequent hikes to the peak of a ravine and contemplate jumping. Idk. There might be something else to that in addition to the fetish. Like, idk, dysphoria.
>>
>>8264180
I was 13 then, and I'm 18 now
>>8264207
Thanks! It's not quite there yet, but I'm working on it! Had a few more bumps in the road along the way, but I should be getting my first endo visit within the next month or so :)
>>
>>8264156
>>8264207
Can you not use the word "AGP" when you're not talking about the Blanchardian conception of it?
>>
>>8264530
???
>>
>>8264530
I wasn't aware that there was a linguistic difference between the two. At the time though, I wasn't aware of the difference between Blanchard's theory and the fetish, so it kinda fit.

I'll keep that in mind for the future though
>>
>>8264487
Im fine, but ive noticed how shes affected others. Im all for a little shit talk and trolling. She does neither.
>>
>>8264552
What does she do?
>>
>>8264552
Out of all the transphobia in the world what really affects people is one shitposter on 4chan.
>>
File: Okaaayy.jpg (71KB, 434x575px) Image search: [Google]
Okaaayy.jpg
71KB, 434x575px
>>8264558
I'm not looking to compare evil/bad people. A murderer is worse than a thief, but that doesn't mean you just let thiefs run free robbing everyone. You're pretty new at debate tactics, aren't you?
>>
Why is one certain """late onset suffering""" male so obsessed with other """late onset suffering""" males?
>>
>>8264573
You don't execute someone for thieving and wanting a trans person not to pass is basically that.
>>
>>8264595
> i think i could deal with
Work on your english as well.
>>
>>8264582
that's not what that are
>>
>>8263056
I'm an older non transitioning AGP and I tended not to be a bully, i actually got bullied alot myself. I would of loved to explore crossdressing and sex with an HSTS as a teenager. But that was the 90s and gays and HSTSs tried hard to appear cishet. Funny story despite being an AGP I was effeminate enough that a gay boy I knew since elementary school confided in me his secret and we experimented a bit. He wasn't HSTS though.

So maybe you shouldn't make assumptions about late onset AGPs.
>>
>>8264530
The Blanchardian conception of it is still of a mentally ill man who fell in love with his own female alter ego. I could trivially see how that bullshit would cause someone to repress.
>>
>>8266855
Before I started reading /tttt/ I was convinced that was the absolute truth and it was being suppressed by trannies. But really orthodox AGP is bro science nobody really knows exactly what it is.
>>
>>8266874
Yup. We don't know what the connection is so it is silly to assume people with it are less trans.
>>
>>8266855
The Blanchardian conception is that AGPs are trans and will get more and more dysphoric over time. If you repress because of a theory which says that you're going to end up miserable if you don't transition, you're an idiot.
>>
I love this Cara poster. She cracks me the fuck Up lol.
>>
>>8266963
I think it was called "transvestic disorder" in the DSM. While it does say that it can develop into gender dysphoria, it says right in the beginning that you're less likely to be transgender if you have it.
>>
>>8266963
>Are trans
and implied that being trans is exactly what I said, which is a mental illness. A delusion not rooted in reality. Blanchard believes that transitioning is only justified in the most chronic cases, as a palliative treatment. He believes that the illness can be treated in other cases, and that it can be cured in children, teenagers and young adults. He believes allowing teenagers and children to transition is essentially criminal medical abuse. "Transition if you're too ill to be cured by psychotherapy but btw you're just insane and this is a way to help you cope ;^)" is hardly a position that encourages people not to repress.

>>8267039
The DSM makes no distinction based on the patient's sexual orientation nowadays, which it would if it held the typology to be true. Furthermore the entry on transvestic fetishism makes clear that it is distinct from transsexuality and unrelated to it.
>>
>>8267051
I wonder if autogynephilia can be cured in children, teens, young adults. The typical AGP will keep it a huge secret and never get help.
>>
>>8269477
If so, should it be?
>>
I always stood up for them even though I was called a faggot for it. I always found them hot and hated that they were bullied. I'm thankful that future generations may be luckier, but damn did I let myself get masculinized
>>
>>8269477
Not just autogynephilia. "HSTS" transsexuality as well.
>>
File: div.gif (2MB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
div.gif
2MB, 500x379px
>>8269477
>I wonder if autogynephilia can be cured

How would you reform the structures of the brain?
The technology doesn't exist to do that.
In fact, we don't even know that much about which parts of the brain are involved, only general areas.
It would be like you going into your computer and cutting pieces out of your video card in order to improve the colors displayed on your monitor.
You'd have a hard time getting successful results.
>>
>>8269633
Curing HSTS is no problem. Just fully accept them being effeminate and gay/butch and lesbian and they'll grow up happy and cis.
>>
>>8269665
You can't cut out the AGP "seed" but couldn't you stop it from growing during the formative years through behavorial changes? So no crossdressing, no crossdreaming, no tranny/cd porn, no playing girl characters no girly music or anime etc.
>>
>>8269782
And fifty years later you'll be calling her Caitlyn.
>>
>>8269674
This is assuming that transsexuality is not caused by abnormal neurodevelopment..
>>
>>8269802
It's not though?
>>
>>8269665
Maybe it could be "cured" in the sense that the AGPs of the future will no longer have traditionally AGP interests, such as anime and video games, and will instead have traditionally female interests, similar to HSTSes. But they'll still be gynephilic.
>>
>>8269887
That's what the medical community at large suspects at this point, though the exact mechanisms remain elusive.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality
>>
>>8269902
Sorry, I was unclear, I meant it's not assuming transsexuality isn't neurodevelopmental.
>>
>>8269889
Why would that happen?

Why should it?
>>
>>8269910
I think that this is very much a repeat of trying to cure homosexuals by getting them to act straight, and that you won't have any more luck curing transsexuals by making them act cis.
>>
>>8269977
This is the exact opposite of that. It's enabling them to feel comfortable and accepted without having to act cis.
>>
>>8270010
The issue is that "acting trans" is usually "acting to modify your body into a form you don't primevally despise".
>>
>>8270021
No, it's acting extremely GNC as a child, which doesn't have to progress into dysphoria.
>>
>>8270025
Okay so, yes, you ARE assuming that there is no such thing as a fixed gender identity, which is an enormous assumption. That aside a lot of transsexuals act in a very gender-conforming way and still develop dysphoria.
>>
>>8270068
No, they can have their fixed gender identity and be comfortable without transitioning because their identity is fully accepted without it.

>That aside a lot of transsexuals act in a very gender-conforming way
Except we weren't talking about them.
>>
>>8270025
If there's already dysphoria at age 3 or earlier, what then?
>>
>>8270080
>No, they can have their fixed gender identity and be comfortable without transitioning because their identity is fully accepted without it.
How can that be if transsexuality has a biological cause? Gender constructs shift between cultures. Only sexual features are constant. Feeling that your body is wrong and that you need to make it like that of the other sex is the only cross-culturally consistent feature of gender dysphoria and so is probably at its heart.

>Except we weren't talking about them.
"HSTS"s can be gender-conforming. They just tend to be GNC more often.
>>
>>8270097
Then you're already failing.

>>8270105
Bodily dysphoria can't be said to be consistent between cultures since we can't tell if it would appear in someone independently of culture.

>"HSTS"s can be gender-conforming.
Show me one?
>>
>>8270136
>Bodily dysphoria can't be said to be consistent between cultures since we can't tell if it would appear in someone independently of culture.
Okay, so it just somehow exists in every human culture on earth, despite all of them having different takes on gender? That's not a very strong argument.

>Show me one?
Acting totally normal until later on is a common narrative.
Plenty of anons here spoke of only being attracted to men. Given that this is 4chan plenty of them are also rather boyish and always were so.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.