[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to QT cis grill >relationships come up >"it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2520.png (419KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2520.png
419KB, 640x1136px
>talking to QT cis grill
>relationships come up
>"it's okay anon I'm sure you'll find a girl who likes pretty boys

>mfw I'm 5 years deep into transition
>mfw I don't even look anything like a guy
>tfw she broke muh heart

How can a passable, self sustaining, go with the flow, trans girl like me find a gf that won't just see me as some "pretty boy" ?
>>
u dont
>>
Cut off ur dick tbdesu with you fampaitachi.
>>
>>8261830
Hahaha I would have killed her right there
>>
>>8264187
lol get on cypro asap
>>
>>8261830
you're not passable if you literally couldn't pass
>>
>>8264223
What do you mean? She's never seen me, she has no idea what I look like..
>>
>>8261830
>Hrt femboys with tits are now the definition of pretty boys
>>
File: bikini-bod.jpg (45KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
bikini-bod.jpg
45KB, 428x500px
>>8265091
well she got her impressions of your sex from you somehow; it was either your voice or your self-description or something that tipped her off.
what would a girl say to another girl?
did you say that?
or did you say something a man would say in a man voice?
>>
>>8264178
this tbqhwymm
>>
>>8261830
>nerd shit
I cut coke a few times with someones' Bridge Card.
>hood shit.
>>
>>8265423
we've never spoke on voice i told her i was trans 2 months ago but we never spoke about it, and my voice passes anyways
>>
>>8267072
>i told her i was trans
and she called you pretty boy anyway? ahahahaha she hates you m8
>>
>>8265267
If you are on HRT, then you are a tranny, not a femboy. Especially if you have grown a pair of fucking tits.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.