[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late transitioners, how do you feel when you see younger transitioners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

Late transitioners, how do you feel when you see younger transitioners (such as on r/transtimelines or just in general)?
>>
File: 1424376808553.jpg (45KB, 370x496px) Image search: [Google]
1424376808553.jpg
45KB, 370x496px
>>8260760
Why are you asking them about US? What do their thoughtless opinions about us matter? Why does nobody ever ask us how we feel?
>>
>>8260760
Does it even matter when neither group are cis females anyway? The only thing I'm jelous of is not having a female childhod. Its not like we can have periods or get preganant anyway.
>I hate this feeling and wish I didn't have to deal with it
>>
>>8260782
But you're a man?
>>
>>8260760
Like I'm a little jealous but I'm happy for them it's good kids are able to feel safe transitioning these days ii wish I had the option but I;m glad they have it now
>>
>>8260760
I couldn't transition until I was almost in my mid 20's which kills me inside. I do envy people that could transition at 14 or 16. I'm happy for them though at least they wont have to go through all the bullshit I did.
>>
>>8260760
this picture in particular makes my heart hurt
>>8260901
this for me too. I don't hate them at all
>>
>>8260760
Suicidal.
>>
File: 1427113744303.gif (509KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
1427113744303.gif
509KB, 500x246px
>>8260760
>>
>>8260812
no.....?
>>
I get a little jealous but at the end of the day at least people now don't have to go through the shit I had to or what people had to go through before.
I can't believe people actually even transitioned pre-1990's, or even pre-00's. It's amazing how much trans resources there are now.
>>
File: goldface.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
goldface.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>8260782
>caraposter
>early transitioner
>>
>>8260760
>Late transitioners, how do you feel when you see younger transitioners (such as on r/transtimelines or just in general)?
Tbh it doesn't bother because most trans timelines i see both young and old look horrible and it reminds me that transitioning is a waste of time unless you're that 0.1% with lucky gene's or have a ton of money for surgeries.
>>
>>8260928
>this picture in particular makes my heart hurt
Why? lol

If you think about it being openly trans in high school would suck, even today trans kids get bullied like crazy and some suicide over it. Real life isn't like in anime's anon.
>>
>>8260901
>I do envy people that could transition at 14 or 16.
Even today the number of trans children that transition that early is very low so I souldn't worry about it. The average age for youth transitioning seems to be early 20's.
>>
>>8260760
I don't particularly care about them any more or less than other trans women on an individual level, but what gets me is how it seems like they're so numerous now. Makes me feel out of place because I can't really relate to them at all.
>>
>>8260760
"If she's a girl now does she like boys?"
>>
>>8260760
Well my face hasn't really changed that much desu through puberty and I have a small frame, I would have definitely been more feminine if I started at like 10/11 but I wasn't able to do anything like that in my teens so eh?
>>
File: Kyonko_bottled_up.png (42KB, 286x144px) Image search: [Google]
Kyonko_bottled_up.png
42KB, 286x144px
It's infinitely worse to see "young trsnsitioners" the same age as you, that just never masculinized. It's so unfair tbqh
>>
>>8260760
They are people in the background of my life. Its no different than asking me about a random stranger.
They have about as much meaning to me as a picture of any other random woman I see on the internet.
In the grand scheme of things they are inconsequential.
>>
>>8265076
probably how cara sees nicole desu
>>
>>8265076
Have you seen such people? How did they compare to you? When did you transition and when did they? How did you feel?
>>
>>8260760
Suicidal. Very very suicidal
>>
>>8261020
What does caraposter mean?
>>
>>8260760
In my day early transitioning wasn't available, but I'm really glad it's an option now and I fully support early transitioners. I would have jumped at the chance. What's sad is that there are still a lot of unsupportive families who will hold their children back from transitioning.
>>
>>8266862
How so? What's your story?
>>
jealous, yeah, but i wish em luck where i was late
>>
File: IMG_7961.png (164KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7961.png
164KB, 400x400px
>>8260760
Well, what do you consider a late and young transitioner, age wise?
>>
>>8268478
13 and under is early, 15 and over is late.
>>
>>8268516
Uh, what about 14?
>>
>>8268478
late = 50
young = 6
>>
>>8260760
Daily reminder... if you wait until you are 16 or older to start transitioning you will never feel fully changed.
>>
>>8268620
How so? Did this happen to you? What's your story?
>>
>>8266803
Im 18. I've only been taking bicalutamide for like 1.5 months, and a small dosage at that. My real transition hasn't started. I'm not actually young but I knew I was trans since I was 16 and my parents know too. Just super religious and don't believe that transition is going to help at all. I tried diy too but they'd take the pills and flush them in front of me. Watching myself slowly masculinize has been hell, but I'm hoping I'm not too far gone.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.