[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here love seeing their own naked bodies? I know this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 9

Anyone else here love seeing their own naked bodies? I know this sounds AGP as hell, but as a trans girl, I sometimes stare at myself in the mirror or just try to spend as much time nude as possible (as long as nobody is home). I also like to just fondle myself and run my hands down my body to feel the smoothness and the curves. My body's just developed so nicely from HRT. I love it.
>>
Post pic
>>
>>8258842
I wish I felt that way but unfortunately I hate my body and myself. Still I'm glad you're happy with yours.
>>
>>8258879
I'm sorry you feel that way, anon :( Maybe it just takes some time and you'll feel better eventually.
>>
>>8258842
There's no shame in AGP OP!
>>
>>8258842
I hate seeing myself.
Haven't been in a family picture since I was 12.
I wish I could be like you anon, you seem to be a quite optimistic person.
>>
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8259032
I agree :) Weird thing is I wasn't AGP before transition, but starting to love my body kinda made me a bit AGP? Honestly not sure!

>>8259057
Hey, if it's AGP, then I'll take AGP any day over dysphoria. I'm seriously so pleased with my results so far.

>>8259048
Are you on HRT, and how long? Also, I exercise regularly and watch my diet, which helps considerably.
>>
>>8259082
>Weird thing is I wasn't AGP before transition, but starting to love my body kinda made me a bit AGP? Honestly not sure!
You can be AGP on the inside before it becomes visible to you.
>>
>>8259093
..no one cares..
>>
>>8258842
I've been taking estrogen and I seriously can't keep my hands off my breasts.

I play with the cute lil tits ALL THE TIME. Like, every chance I get, I have a hand on them. Squish, jiggle, etc. I like to press down on the cute puffy nips like they're buttons. I play with them every day. I struggle to not touch in public.

I love my boobs :)

Also I like to masturbate while looking at them...
>>
>>8259093
I see, I see. But that's okay, I guess. It's a nice feeling either way.
>>
>>8259104
I do the same thing, but I'm pretty ugly so I don't look at myself lol
>>
>>8258842
i admire my body but mainly because i used to be anorexic so its nice to see a normal body instead of a hated one

i do smack my own ass sometimes tho because me and my partner don't live together yet and i miss her slapping my ass when she's not around
>>
File: ATP.jpg (196KB, 1024x688px) Image search: [Google]
ATP.jpg
196KB, 1024x688px
>>8259197
I know that feel.... :'<
>>
>>8259108
>It's a nice feeling either way.
Isn't it just : )
>>
>>8259264
It really is! :)
>>
>>8258842
>Anyone else here love seeing their own naked bodies?

I used to hate myself and before i got on hrt I tried to be comfortable in my own skin by being naked when I was alone as much as possible. It didnt work but it did make me feel way more comfotable with being in the nude. Now that Ive been on hrt for almost a year and a half Im looking in mirrors way more and not being as down on myself as i was before. I still have terrible days but god sometimes I touch parts of me and just thing "Fuck, this was totally the right decision. God my ass/skin/boobs feels awesome!"
I think this is more an after effect of being in a body you hate for so long and then getting features your brain appreciates.

>I know this sounds AGP as hell

AGP isnt a real thing. Its bullshit people on this board throw around to feel special.
>>
>>8258842
This is why I honestly wish I was a transbian. I don't care about about AGP, being attracted to your own transitioning body would be hot af
>>
>>8258842
Yeah my body is great I love it I like it and I mainly wear clothes I can show of my figure.
>>
>>8258842

Yes, but only because I've put a lot of effort into it so I'm just appreciating the fruit of my efforts.
>>
Nope, it's disgusting and HRT literally just gave me manboobs, not even conetits.

If it was hot I probably wouldn't care too much for it either though *shrug*
t. agp according to godking trent
>>
>>8261709
Your ETLE got double-misplaced, and now you are more gynephilic than autogynephilic.
>>
File: 1379947854155.gif (2MB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
1379947854155.gif
2MB, 200x112px
>>8261717
Probably, I also used to be way more into other trannies but now it's not really much of a thing for me.
>>
>>8261709
>If it was hot I probably wouldn't care too much for it either though *shrug*
How can you know that?
>>
>>8261419
OP here. You don't have to be transbian to love your body! I'm exclusively into men.
>>
File: 1491356285476.png (180KB, 381x571px) Image search: [Google]
1491356285476.png
180KB, 381x571px
>>8258842
>when you get surgery and take hormones so you can touch a feminine body because no woman will let you touch her

WEW
>>
>>8261849
I mean nothing is certain but I've fantasized about it to test it out and it's like whatever

I think I could have more fun having sex if I was hot though since I would be less insecure
>>
>>8261727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjfVbZIaq94
>>
>>8261923
????
>>
>>8261890
Does crossdressing or imagining being a girl do nothing for you?
>>
>>8261946
It's not crossdressing because I'm a girl silly anon~~~ <3 <3 desu sugui kawaii ne

But no dressing fem or thinking about being fem dont do anything for me on their own. Dressing used to be a thing for me but it faded away, kind of like how my attraction to other mtf faded away
>>
>>8258842
We share the same feelings then, I'm also a nudist who happens to be mtf, always naked when I'm alone and love seeing my naked body in mirrors or window reflections etc.
My sexual orientation is Bi but preference is in men.
>>
>>8258842
I thought I was the only one who did this. It feels good to have the right genetics/starting age to have a cute feminine body.
>>
>>8262003
You don't find yourself hotter in lingerie?
>>
>>8261709
>HRT literally just gave me manboobs, not even conetits.
Same tbqh
Looks like we were meant to be men all along tbqh funpapa
>>
>>8263876
I'm not who you replied to, but I'm not attracted to myself in the "I'd fuck me" kind of way. I like my naked body because it's finally me. Lingerie is nice to wear for my bf (and myself on occasion, as a confidence booster), but I prefer seeing myself in either cute clothes or nothing at all.
>>
>>8263923
I guess it depends on your starting point, age, time on hrt, and genetics. How were these for you?
>>
>>8263947
I was 20 and skinny when I started HRT.
Now I am 22 and skinnyfat.
>>
No, time to fucking kys myself
>>
>>8263929
Are you straight though? The other poster was bi which is what made it odd she wasn't attracted to herself.
>>
>>8264011
Why?
>>
>>8262003
>>8263876
Gotta agree with this >>8263929

>>8264019
I said I was bi because before I was into woman, or at least thought I was? Never has sex anyway so in the end Idk..
Now however I'm more into guys, kinda changed with hormones as my body got more feminine I guess.
And no I'm not really attracted to myself in that way, just enjoying my nude body as I would appreciate some nice artwork I think.
When masturbating I usually fantasize about a man having his way with me, me being forced, restrained etc, taking a submissive role and just being a fuckdoll.

Being nude is also must more comfy than anything else imo.
>>
>>8264253
>When masturbating I usually fantasize about a man having his way with me, me being forced, restrained etc, taking a submissive role and just being a fuckdoll.
hot
>>
File: hinata.jpg (37KB, 599x577px) Image search: [Google]
hinata.jpg
37KB, 599x577px
>>8258842
Honestly, yes. I hate myself and my face but my body turned out super fine.

I don't even get aroused by it, I just like seeing it because I can pretend I'm a girl with itty bitty kitty titties
>>
>>8264039
Because I'm a worthless disgusting hon who doesn't look like a woman, looking at myself only upsets me
>>
>>8264402
How do you feel about people like OP? When did you transition, and how long so far?
>>
>>8261854
How long have you been on hrt for? I've only been on for a year
>>
>>8264766
I've been on HRT for a year and a few months, which is exciting because there's lots more to come.

>>8264019
Yeah, I'm straight. But I've read that even bi and homosexual people aren't attracted to themselves.
>>
>>8264416
Angry and nauseated
Almost 25
About 1.5y
>>
>>8265023
>Angry and nauseated
Why do you feel this way? You might still get results in time. 1.5 years is still not that much.
>>
>>8265023
Cis male here. Not who you replied to, but I thought 25 was still young? How old do you have to be to get a body like OP and others here describe?
>>
>>8265191
Because I see people who have everything I wish for solely by virtue of having been born five to ten years later than me.
My body makes me sick.
More time isn't going to widen my hips, or shrink my height or feet. I'm barely hanging on but if I go too much longer without passing at the very least I'll probably delve into heroin and hope I od

>>8265364
With top tier genetics you can pull it off at 25. But before 18 will give you a very good shot.
>>
>>8265395
I'm sorry to hear that, anon. There has to be a way to make it better, isn't there? I mean, 5 years isn't much in the grand scheme of things. Is it enough time to make the difference between a female body and an unchanging male body? Or maybe I'm just ignorant.
>>
>>8265567
?? Of course it is
10-15
15-20
20-25
some moreso than others but all HUGE gaps

No, what would there be to make it better?
>>
>>8265699
Do people change significantly between 20 and 25?
>>
>>8258842
When did you transition? Or, if OP isn't here, when did others who experienced this transition?
>>
>>8265803
Not everyone but yes it's possible.
>>
>>8265847
I'm >>8264374
Started hormones a year ago, I'm 22 now. I'm 6'0" and slim, I have nice hips, slim waist and ok shoulders.
>>
>>8265803
yes very much so
>>
>>8265901
How much do you change? Is >>8265868 typical for an early 20s person? Apologies for the questions, by the way. I'm not exposed to this topic often.
>>
>>8265922
It's not typical, but not rare either. Early 20s is not a hopeless age to start, it mostly depends on your genes.
>>
>>8265922
20-25 is basically as much as 15-20
>>
>>8258842
you sound like a man
>>
>>8265959
I see. So mid 20s is hopeless, then, I presume? That's the impression I'm getting.

>>8265979
Really? Damn. I always thought 18 was when puberty ended. I'm 19, and everyone at my uni looks the same desu.
>>
>>8265991
You sound like a cunt.
>>
>>8265992
i mean, look at your average high school grad vs average college grad
>>
Speaking as a cisbian with a burning hatred for agp- yeah, that actually sounds pretty normal-ish if you didn't trans it up just for AGP reasons. I know my ex got off to her body after her weight loss and personally, I fantasize primarily about myself in a sense- although that's probably because I have the same bodytype that I'm personally most attracted to (i'm very petite and kind of into younger girls).

transitioning for agp reasons is stupid as fuck since the body's allure's obviously not gonna last forever... but it does sound to me as though you're kinda just invoking that "treat yaself FEEEEL SEXY GURL" thing that libfems were all into like a year or two ago. Feeling sexy isn't all that weird. You're golden, dude.
>>
>>8266023
Are you using AGP in the fetish sense or the typology sense? Like do you hate all gynephilic trans women, or just the most egregious fetishists?
>>
Huh OP I also like my body - it's not perfect but It's mine and I love it. Look much better naked than in clothes.

Now face is what tunel all my hate. I already had one ffs and plan to get second one.
>>
File: 1492885058600 (1).jpg (11KB, 362x350px) Image search: [Google]
1492885058600 (1).jpg
11KB, 362x350px
>>8258842
Eh, I'm pretty neutral towards it now, which beats the absolute disgust I felt pre-HRT.

Still, sometimes I do feel pretty good and feel like "Dang, I'm pretty fucking hot and need to share this cute bod with someone." Then I remember how lonely I am and try to hold back the tears.
>>
>>8266005
Just went on facebook to look at my older classmates high school vs college photos, and you're right, there are changes. Much, much more facial hair is a huge one. Receding hairline is another. Wow, the things you don't notice.
>>
>>8266088
Who did you get FFS with and why are you getting more?
>>
>>8266023
Kys you'reself
>>
>>8266135
Bart, but only upperface. I want lowerface done and something to lift my shagging sad downturend face. But lets stick to the topic I have no problem with my body.
>>
>>8266023
>Speaking as a cisbian with a burning hatred for agp
why the hate? we're just people feeling like you and your ex but with the misfortune to be male.
>>
>>8265847
Hi, I'm the OP. I transitioned at 16 (almost 17). Now I'm 18.
>>
>>8268079
You lucky bitch
>>
>>8268079
How does an agp get to transition at that age?
>>
>>8268148
/lgbt/ taught me how to self med
>>
>>8268196
How how did you know you were trans and should transition?
>>
>>8268148
Being born late enough that /lgbt/ exists before you're 23
>>
>>8268256
I've known from an early age (was relatively GNC as well), and dysphoria really ramped up during puberty, but I didn't know what exactly it was or how to "fix" it. There was a huge boom in trans awareness in the last couple of years though, and I read some articles about what it was and what the treatment was. After a while, I found some timelines and realized I could do it, too.
>>
Op, as a pre-hormones mtf, I can see how it must be fun looking at your own body after only looking at your body as disgusting and wrong. (Don't know if that's your experience but it is mine)
I can imagine the relief looking in a mirror and seeing a girl staring back at you, being able to feel your soft skin and not get instantly depressed.
Be able to see your slender frame in a supportive tight dress.
Huh I think me writing that was more for me then you
>>
>>8268337
What did you know exactly from an early age? In which ways were you GNC?
>>
>>8268381
Caraposter, is that you? Please, sir, you need to stop picking on poor helpless women!
>>
>>8268464
I really doubt it. I think it's one of the researchers. If it was Cara, the whole convo would've been different
>>
I'm ftm and I kinda like seeing my naked body. Not to the point that I get off on it, but after years of hating how I looked it feels great to look in the mirror and see a man looking back and be like "yeah, that's me."
>>
>>8258842
Kinda, yeah. I'm a cis guy, but it feels pretty good. Just gotta lose a few kilos to get rid of the excess chub.
>>
>>8268381
Hmmm. Most (>90%) of my friends growing up were female, I wanted to be a girl (including saying it out loud) for my entire life, and I generally related to girls much better.

If I'm being completely honest, though, I can't really pinpoint the specifics since it "just was" if that makes any sense.
>>
>>8268592
>it "just was" if that makes any sense.
It does.

How do you feel sexually about men and women?
>>
>>8268684
I'm exclusively into men.

>>8268363
Yeah, that sounds about right! I hope your transition goes well. I'm sure you'll experience this someday as well :)
>>
>>8258842
>tfw this will never happen to you
>>
>>8268793
What do you find offputting about women sexually?

What do you enjoy about dressing yourself up nicely?

What do you like or dislike about genderbending erotica?
>>
>>8269028
I'm happy to answer, but could I first ask for your story? You seem really curious.
>>
>>8269100
I'm very AGP and I'm far more attracted to women than men because of that, so I'm curious because you seem kinda AGP but not quite, and like men more and woman perhaps not at all!
>>
>>8268592
I had a similar story. We would play in the sand pit and pretend that sand turned you into a girl. They were all girls and I was the only boy in the group.
>>
>>8269154
Oh, I see! That's cool :) I guess it's just different strokes for different folks. I think, as far as my AGP goes, it's definitely more of a self-appreciation kind of thing and didn't develop until recently.

>>8269028
>What do you find offputting about women sexually?
Honestly, nothing. My best friend (cis female) and I often joke about dating each other if we were lesbian, but we're both in committed heterosexual relationships. But at the end of the day, women just aren't my thing I suppose. I like masculinity. When a guy hugs me, I feel safe in a way that's different from when a girl does.

>What do you enjoy about dressing yourself up nicely?
I feel cute! It gives me a ton of confidence to go about my day, or to look good for my boyfriend.

>What do you like or dislike about genderbending erotica?
I can't say I've ever been exposed to this desu. But I don't think I'd be too interested.
>>
>>8269393
>I think, as far as my AGP goes, it's definitely more of a self-appreciation kind of thing and didn't develop until recently.
Yeah. I don't think it's "true" AGP. Just as you said, self-appreciation.

Would you call it "attraction" like sexual attraction? Is there anything erotic about it? Do you feel physical attraction to other girls even though you wouldn't date them?
>>
>>8269492
Nah, I'm not attracted to myself or other girls in the slightest. There's no erotic component, either.
>>
>>8269901
Yup, not AGP, just good old fashioned feeling good about your body the way a cishet girl might. Except of course for her it's exercise and dieting, for you it's your HRT.
>>
>>8259082
It's not called AGP is just called you are finally not as dysphoric now that your body is more akin to what it should have been. And because you are now just experiencing it after however many years of existing it comes out as your brain telling you holy shit im starting to feel good now and i can't control myself.

Cis people experience this everyday if they are confident with their bodies because they had all the time in the world to go through this growing up. I'm 100% certain a fat as fuck ugly fuck who is cis and they spent years working thier ass off to have a good looking body would react in an extremely similiar way. And yet if you are a tranny you are called AGP because idiots can't see the larger picture that we are just trying to fucking feel better about our fucking bodies while they think it's some fetish realted shit called agp.
>>
>>8269956
Ironically you are actually right, OP isn't AGP although she sounded it slightly. She, unlike AGP mtfs, really is just finally happy with her body and new found lack of dysphoria.
>>
>>8270036
Yes thanks for recognizing this, I have been on HRT for 5 years and I am finally seeing satisfying results with my brain and body. as I just experienced what OP described last night. And you know what's even more ironic? This happened after weeks of working out so my body actually looked good and healthy and it gave me more confidence about my own body because of it. It wasn't just omg HRT titties make me hot grill so i can fuck myself cause im an agp crossdressing fetishistic male that most of society seems to fucking think. No i'm just human like every other fucking person.
>>
>>8270109
>It wasn't just omg HRT titties make me hot grill so i can fuck myself cause im an agp crossdressing fetishistic male that most of society seems to fucking think.
Now there's no need to be like that.
>>
>>8258879
same here senpai,i wish i could change,but i'm lazy as fuck
>>
>>8270226
why the fuck i wrote senpai
i wanted to write "senpai"
what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>8270237
lmao newfag
>>
>>8270237
>
OH MY FUCKING GOD WHATS WRONG WITH THIS THREAD
>>
>>8270274
"senpai"
>>
>>8270280
ok somebody explain this shit to me wtf is going on m8
>>
>>8270274
Why the fuck do you keep writing senpai, my man :^)
>>
>>8270237
>i wanted to write "senpai"
Uh, you did wrote senpai friend. What's the problem? I think you're confused tbhon.
>>
>>8270291
>>8270301
don't fucking play dumb here,you know what i wrote.
>>
>>8270307
?
>>
File: famexplain.png (11KB, 307x256px) Image search: [Google]
famexplain.png
11KB, 307x256px
>>8270316
okay how you explain this senpai?
>>
>>8270348
You clearly changed it to senpai after taking the screenshot
>>
>>8270352
the fuck is going on in this thread anons?
>>
>>8270352
i didn't,you want me to fucking prove that? i will waste my time,but i will record video and prove it to you
>>
>>8270364
go ahead liar
>>
>>8270364
Fucking liar why are you continuing this stupid lie? This is actually autistic to keep arguing about a lie like this on a Mongolian image board.
>>
>>8270352
here you go "senpai" now fuck you and explain this shit to me.
now wait
>>
>>8270411
Why are you still lying? There's no video
>>
>>8270411
What am I explaining to you kohai?
>>
>>8270307
Yeah we can all see what you wrote senpai
"senpai"
>>
newfags are funny
>>
>>8270411
You really need to lurk more famalam or people will just treat you like a idiot desu
>>
>>8270448
ah no no you wait now,video is coming so prepare yourself
>>
File: nigger faggot.webm (2MB, 888x648px) Image search: [Google]
nigger faggot.webm
2MB, 888x648px
>>8270462
>>8270449
>>8270448
what now,cunt
>>
>>8270515
You really are this much of a newfag and you actually went this far to prove your point. I'm impressed now type in s.m.h and t.b.h without periods. Everyone here is fucking with you since it's obvious you are new.
>>
>>8270515
So to the top left of a 4chan page, click Settings, click Quotes & Replying, tick the box for Legacy Captcha, scroll down and click Save. You're welcome.
>>
>>8270537
>>8270558
I already know that,cap.But i had fun tho,so i don't regret about wasted time.Thanks,anons
>>
>>8269154
Was your agp early-onset or late-onset? Are you taking hormones for it?
>>
>>8270537
Sorry but I have to do this:
baka
s.m.h
>>
>>8270591
>agp
>early-onset
>>
>>8270515
baka tbdesu oniifam
>>
File: 1494106461441.jpg (111KB, 794x860px) Image search: [Google]
1494106461441.jpg
111KB, 794x860px
>>8258842
>this will never happen to you
Why is life so cruel and unfair
>>
>>8270924
Why not? I thought HRT was just something that took time.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.