[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the lgbt community so racist? And why does the Left let

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

Why is the lgbt community so racist? And why does the Left let you get away with it?
>>
>>8258502
Do you have any examples?
>>
>>8258513
OP's probably talking about the amount of dudes that say "no blacks" or whatever on their grindr profiles.
>>
>>8258502
>why does the Left let you get away with it?
For the same reason the left doesn't say a word when other minorities do horrible shit.

It's oppressive.
>>
>>8258502
This smells of Cara. State your reasoning bitch. Dating preferences might be biased but that's not racist. I think fear of discrimination and humiliation leads some to resent certain races but again bias =/= racism.
>>
>>8258502
I was fine with other cultures until (((they))) started the push to end any and every white community. The left are a bunch of pussies, and I cannot wait until their pet negroes turn against them. The rainbow of separate colors is true diversity, not a mix of every color which turns to shit brown. Keep the races segregated. Keep diversity.
>>
>>8258572
Interesting, I thought it was vaguely Cara-esque too.
>>
File: cara.jpg (87KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
cara.jpg
87KB, 1366x768px
>>8258572
>This smells of Cara
>>8258618
>Cara-esque

If you say her name, she will appear.
Maybe don't say her name so much.
>>
>>8258706
That only works if you are staring into a mirror at midnight at a picture of an early transitioner behind you.
>>
>>8258975
This is true I summoned Cara and I heard a voice tell me "You are an illegitimate agp late transitioner".
>>
most of trans people are autistic kids who dont know what to do with their lives.
They're always trying to find a way to feel superior to other people, thats why they're racist
>>
I'm friends with a ton of SJWs on Facebook. Every other article I saw posted for most of the first part of this year is how racist gay guys are
>>
Blacks are icky. Asians FTW.
>>
>>8259023
I'm glad the Left is waking up to the monstrosity that is the lgbt community
>>
File: black lives matter orlando.png (493KB, 1728x1130px) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter orlando.png
493KB, 1728x1130px
>>8259023
It's amazing how many SJW's do not even realize the massacre at Pulse nightclub was an Islamic terrorist attack. I've argued with multiple people who were shocked to discover the terrorist was not a Christian.
>>
>>8260981
It wasn't an Islamic terror attack you dumb fuck.
It was a closet case Nut job who had a history of violence, taking his self-loathing out on strangers in a night club.
The guys parents may have been Muslim but he wasn't a practicing Muslim.
The problem is ignorant right-wing cunts like you push people like that to breaking point with your judgement and hatred.

>>8258502
Please explain why you think it's racist.
>>
>>8261047
Source? From a reputable news site that didn't manipulate information.
>>
>>8258502
Because niggers are loud, badmouthed, stink and are more likely to physically harass.
>>
>>8261047
>It wasn't an Islamic terror attack
During the standoff with Orlando police, the terrorist Omar Mateen pledged allegiance to the Islamic State, claiming the massacre he had committed was vengeance for the death of an IS commander in Iraq. He was 100% a radical Islamist.

>closet case
This was never proven. Even if it is true, it is irrelevant, as whether he was a closet case or not Omar was still killing people in the name of the Islamic State.

>Nut job
No fucking shit buddy, you think organizations like Islamic State or al-Qaeda inspire non-nutjobs?

>he wasn't a practicing Muslim
I really don't care if he had just been eating pulled pork sandwiches on his way to Pulse nightclub. He made it very clear he was a radical Muslim, regardless of how devout his lifestyle actually was. His family also talked about how he had become increasingly radicalized in the time leading up to the massacre.

>The problem is ignorant right-wing cunts like you push people like that to breaking point
No, the problem is Salafist Islamic ideology.
>>
>>8258502
LGBT people can not be racist. Racism requires the presence of institutionalized power structures that don't exist for minority groups. Prejudiced, maybe.. but we simply do not have the privilege to be racist.

I have a question. Why do so many PoC promote blatant homophobia and misogyny as part of their culture?
If we are going to play the privilege olympics, then I'd say it's objective that there are less of us than there are of them, so we are a far less privileged minority, which means they really should be checking that privilege before they start trying to tell us how we should react to their bigotry.
>>
>>8259023
Liberals think everything is racist, so try again
>>
>>8261706
But what about other non whites?
>>
>>8258537
How de we make the left realize that lgbt's are no longer oppressed and as such should no longer be worshipped and forgiven for everything?
>>
File: pygmies.jpg (73KB, 680x420px) Image search: [Google]
pygmies.jpg
73KB, 680x420px
>>8262800
There are a lot of different races just in the category of niggers, Anon... discussing all non whites would be exhausting.
>>
>>8262816
>make the left realize
It would require making the left realise that they're wrong.
That's impossible.
>>
>>8261926
I wish I had your level of privilege, I am a black transsexual manlet who is a little overweight.
You are practically CIS compared to me. If you even had to live one day in my shoes you would understand what it's like to actually be oppressed.
You are clearly racist because you have the power of privilege over me.

Check your self
>>
>>8262961
I'm a native american transsexual alcoholic midget who is obese and bed-bound.
How dare you assume my race/gender expression/height you abelist nazi.
>>
>>8261926
>implying lgbt people are actually oppressed
nice try, at most maybe trannors are, fags, lesbians and bifags are not.
>>
>>8262991
I forgot to mention I also have autism, bipolar, skitzo and I lost my left foot in a jet ski accident.
So check YOUR privileged.
I wish I could be bed ridden but they only cots at the HOSTILE I LIVE IN, yes i'm homeless too.
IF only you could live one day in my shoes you would realize you live life on god mode, and I have to worry about Trump taking away my BIRTH CONTROL
>>
>>8262961
>>8262991
>>8263307
Lmfao I'm a progressive left wing "sjw" and you guys have really cracked me up.
>>
>>8262816
>>8262933
>>8263280

as long as its okay to fire us for being lgbt the left isn't wrong.

that said, both the "left" and the right are fucking shit and you are absolutely retarded if you think your side is "better". the left happens to be more correct, but it's not because it's better, it's still just as shit with the execution even if their starting point is less delusional

IE
global warming is real > nuclear power is not a solution
Gender is a spectrum > Respect my alphabet soup pronouns
Islam is not entirely shit >40% want to kill us? more like .1%

Basically the left would always be right if you looked at the issues the care about for the most part, unfortunately that is about as meaningless as the right's traditional values; everyone will say the right cares about those, but they are against gay marriage (an institution to make gays behave traditional) against sex education (which results in more un safe sex and unplanned pregnancies), and against abortion (which causes more poverty and more little chillins eating up both tax money and requiring shit like health care).

Basically both sides starting points are so philosiphically or scientifically divorced from their own actions that giving the left a leg up on it is like congradulating the caramine people for correctly guessing how disease was caused shortly before they destroy themselves by draining their only protection against rapefugees.

TL:DR your politics are shit and if you don;'t think that our first past the post style election system is cancer you should just kill yourself
>>
>>8258502
>Why aren't people perfect?

I don't know, anon.
I just don't know.
>>
>>8263363
Preach
>>
File: 61w0pejcjw9x.jpg (191KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61w0pejcjw9x.jpg
191KB, 900x1200px
>>8263363
>>8263378
YOU TELL EM SISTER.
I can't wait till people like us are running the government.
Government is a spectrum.
We need to tell these CIS white men you have never been good at running countries. It's the ladies turn now.
>>
>>8263363
Isn't the Left against nuclear power due to the issue of where to store nuclear waste as well as the possibility of leaks? Both this and the concern for global warming stem from an environmental bend, so I don't really see what's your problem with it?
>>
Maybe members of the lgbt community don't like minorities because on the whole they are bigoted hateful fearmongering retards that will not only go out of their way to attack you personally they will also destroy the very community you live in.
>>
>>8263394
>implying we wouldn't be better off under a matriarchy
>>
>>8263401
yes, thats more important than the fact that coal causes more residual radiation due to contaminants in the coal getting everywhere, causes more deaths and health hazards than nuclear, is even more destructive to the environment, destroys even more of the ocean and ozone, and overall is absolute shit. The left denial of nuclear are like repressors saying we need to wait for a real solution like brain transplants instead of getting HRT and surgery, because it's not a perfect solution, and we shouldn't pay attention to the fact that it's objectively better than coal.
>>
>>8263412
We would be, clearly. I have political dreams. I am unique as I was both a man and a woman.
The science is on our side.
We Wuz Politicians
Nobody understands the struggles us girls have. We know real struggle, we have real strength.
I can't wait
and Trump better not take away my fucking birth control
>>
>>8263422
HRT IS NATURAL CIS. Nuclear is not, we shouldnt be playing with things we dont understand.
>>
>>8263412
Stop wasting time on him.
No one loves him and he'll die alone.
His gene pool will end with him, take solace in that.
>>
>>8263422
Desu, I'm not that knowledgeable on this subject I was just saying what little I knew... Does the Left actually advocate for coal? I thought in America it advocated for other kinds of renewable energy.
>>
>>8263394
the government isn't a spectrum, and that's exactly the problem. you get one victor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3jE3B8HsE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8XOZJkozfI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT0I-sdoSXU&t=1s
>>
>>8263458
there isn't enough energy from renewable energy, and inaction is still an action, they are not for nuclear so the only two things that can compete with coal are solar and wind, rather than all three to displace coal.
>>
>>8263459
Everything is a spectrum sister.
Everything, including government.
It changes based on the emotional response of the day.
>>
>>8263446
this is illegable.

>>8263466
it isn't, and you are a moron.
>>
File: vASawfu.jpg (517KB, 2430x3240px) Image search: [Google]
vASawfu.jpg
517KB, 2430x3240px
>>8263475
Don't pick on her CIS.
If you ever see me in RL im gonna take your nazi scalp
>>
File: Zendaya.jpg (242KB, 1075x721px) Image search: [Google]
Zendaya.jpg
242KB, 1075x721px
>>8258575
>not wanting to be part of the superior mixed race
>>
File: 1Shmhn6.jpg (136KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1Shmhn6.jpg
136KB, 1080x1920px
>>8263523
>implying im not
mixed master race reporting in sister.
Boys love my booty.
>>
Probably because LGBTs have to deal with harsher realities when it comes to race.

>Who kills the majority of Transgender murder victims?
Black men
>Who is almost 9 times more likely to have HIV than homosexual white men?
Homosexual black men
>Who is the most homophobic demographic in the Western world (outside of Muslims)?
Black men
>>
File: sky .jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sky .jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>8263553
How are monoracial whitays supposed to even compete?
>>
>>8263576
im a black/native american manlet transgender who is over weight and walk with a limp. I may be the most persecuted woman in the history of the universe.
I can only dream of the privilege you all have. If only for a moment you could see what life is like for me..
>>
>>8263576
>Who is the most homophobic demographic in the Western world (outside of Muslims)?
White Evangelicals, of course.
>>
File: 0prah.jpg (238KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0prah.jpg
238KB, 854x1280px
>>8263593
>>
>>8263620
someones never been around black people
Or latins
Sister plleeeeaaassseeee.
If you ever heard how blacks and spanish talk about us gays it would make your skin crawl.
You have no idea till you live it.
>born and raised in miami south florida.
>>
>>8263620
i'm black and i can tell you're a suburban white retard who probably gets all her news from buzzfeed or some shit.

Other blacks are unironicially the most homopohibic group of people as a whole. Some that are in your /lbgt/ youth group at school might be okay but go to africa LOL go to the hood with that shit. GG no ree.

blacks and arabics are RIGHT THERE with eachother
>>
>>8263671
>i'm black and i can tell you're a suburban white retard who probably gets all her news from buzzfeed or some shit

I'm Hispanic you stupid negro cunt, why don't you go play the slave for some white guy? Stupid faggot.
>>
>>8263692
okay then you're just retarded, the rest still applies.
You're also proving the threads point lmfao
>>
>>8263671
>>8263698
Why do you hate yourself?
>>
Im a sandnigger and I think whites are pretty friendly desu
>>
File: 1492919856431.png (250KB, 800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1492919856431.png
250KB, 800x2000px
>>8263620
>>8263576
>>8263636
>>8263671
stop arguing over shit that is already measured
>>
>>8264384
this is such a silly study. This has very little to do with religion. They just think we are diseased faggots. It's from spreading diseases in prison.
>>
>>8258502
cus we LGBT ppl are special.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.