[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I end up looking like pic related? Ive started to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (114KB, 1242x1547px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 1242x1547px
How can I end up looking like pic related? Ive started to make a plan to transition and Im using Alexis Ren as the inspiration for the kind of woman I want to become, because shes gorgeous and the same height as I am, I know it will be hard and take years, but Im willing to sacrifice for it. How do I do it?
>>
>>8258328
reincarnation
>>
>>8258357
sad but true
>>
That picture is photoshopped, so not really a realistic goal. But good diet, cardio, waist training, implants, and maybe a Brazilian butt lift will help.
>>
>>8258328
You can't do anything, you can't make your frame smaller, nor can you change your bones proportions.
>>
>>8258385
im 5'9 150 lbs Im down 50 lbs since I decided I want to transition. I could probably get to her weight in a few more months. I just need all the help and tips I can get to be more feminine The thinness is the easy part
>>
>>8258400
It's your skeletal structure that actually matters.
You can't just transition into a supermodel unless you're pretty lucky
>>
>>8258452
well I know ill never be like her (sadly) but Im just using her as an inspiration,as an ideal to aspire to. if I become really thin thats the first step, then I need workouts that will give me female proportions, and if I can get some feminization techniques that would be awesome. My hair is growing, its almost shoulder length now.
>>
>>8258469
like for example how can i come across as feminine and weak and submissive
>>
>>8258477
Those are just stereotypes, you don't have to be a submissive pushover to be a girl
>>
>>8258497
i know that, but that is the kind of girl I want to be
>>
>>8258469
Lose as much body fat as you can before starting estrogen. Diet to lose muscle mass but exercise to build female areas. You'll have to limit protein intake.
>>
>>8258519
is there a reommended diet and workout?Like an actual guide on how to these with feminizing workouts?
>>
>>8258527
just do nothing but lower body exercises. I'd honestly avoid heavy squatting and deadlifting though because it will give you a huge back and core too. I'd recommend jogging, HIIT like hill sprints maybe.
>>
>>8258328
>wanting to look like a photoshopped bitch conforming to the cliché artificial beauty standard estabilished by men
literally
AGP
G
P
>>
>>8258510
>that is the kind of girl I want to be
You gotta be yourself and not want to be someone else. This is the only way you can ever be happy with yourself and this is the actual reason people transition. If being yourself doesn't require transitioning, DON'T. It's not an easy thing and you'll regret it if you turn out not to be truly trans.
>>
>>8258328
I wouldn't mind looking like this either lol

Maybe with a ton of surgery it's possible but you can't just expect to take some hormones and come out as a 10/10 girl
>>
>>8258594
this is advice for the weak and lazy. exercise and dieting is suffering, don't let people get in the way of your goals.
>>
>>8258611
Exercise, diet, hormones and even surgery won't necessarily turn you into a model. You're not starting from scratch. You're not made from clay.
>>
>>8258564
and there isn't a single thing wrong with that!
>>
>>8258650
if you really did all those things and tried hard as fuck you'd look as good as a hot women at least if you start young and arent super masculine
>>
>>8258605
If anyone could be a model, all cis girls would be models.
Not even with the best surgeons, with the most extreme surgeries, you could never look like that.

Have a realistic idea of what transition is before you go into it...
>>
>>8258652
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VzIvIacMSU
>>
>>8258665
agp's are the only ones that have sex, because they acknowledge they're gay men fucking other gay men.
>>
>>8258652
There's a lot. It's toxic, needlessly kills your self-esteem and makes you constantly compare yourself with others and focus on superficial bullshit all the time. It's better to embrace who you're really, appreciate your own quirks and uniquities. If you feel you need better looks? Why not; it's motivating and it keeps you going which is a good thing of course. But [immediately] raising the bar so ridiculously high is just a big mistake which is certainly going to hurt and cause you a lot of troubles.
>>
>>8258682
agp aren't gay men, they're straight men.

If you want to run around with your agp bullshit, then at least know the hypothesis.
>>
>>8258707
if you fuck other men you're gay. hsts think that by virtue of being a ts that automatically makes fucking other men not gay. get it right.
>>
>>8258664
I think there's probably another reason why most cis girls don't drop 40k+ on surgeries just to look like a bimbo, but yeah
>>
>>8258698
>It's better to embrace who you're really, appreciate your own quirks and uniquities.
so the only true trans are the ones that never transition, wow really makes me think
>>
>>8258707
>she doesn't know world of awesome that is pseudobisexuality
>>
>>8258707
A lot of agp erotica involves gay stuff, it's just usually "forced" onto people in the context of forced fem.
I'd say there is definitely gay/bi agp people out there.
>>
wanting to be the opposite gender of your birth sex is transgenderism

wanting to be a sex icon regardless of birth gender is a mental illness
>>
>>8258737
That isn't what I meant at all. If being yourself requires you to transition, it's more than necessary to do so. You gotta do everything you need to prevent your dysphoria from taking control over your emotions. But if you're only transitioning because you hate yourself and you're trying to be someone else – it's a really bad thing. I'm transitioning because I want people to recognise me for who I really am. I just want to be able to do stuff I like, use the name that makes me feel good and express my gender identity appropriately. It's not only about the gender thing though – overall I'm trying to avoid any kinds of stuff that requires pretending, lying, disguising, putting on masks and making friends with people I don't care about.
>>
>>8258715
hsts stands for homosexual transsexual, according to blanchard hsts are homosexual males that are so gat that they're better off transitioning to women.

agp are heterosexual males with a fetish for women so strong that they want to pretend to be women to fulfill that fetish.

>>8258752
Because it makes the agp feel like a real women, but they don't actually get turned on by men, nor do they actually want to have sex with men.

Now shut the fuck up and go to /pol/ or /sci/ or wherever you want to go, but you don't belong in /lgbt/
>>
>>8258795
>Because it makes the agp feel like a real women, but they don't actually get turned on by men, nor do they actually want to have sex with men.
I dunno I've always been kind of into that stuff and I've had sex with guys and enjoyed it.
>>
>>8258785
I just hate that whenever someone talks about wanting to look like someone else the Blanchard brigade comes out and starts shitting on people. Newsflash straight men and women constantly idealize models and other people, just look at /fit/ or /fa/ it's why we have award shows for movie and music stars and magazines advertising stuff using attractive people. It's toxic to think the only way to be trans is hardline monasteistic seriousness and you can't have fun with it.
>>
>>8258698
But if it's your identity and the way you can be fulfilled in who you are?
>>
>>8258383
>being this delusional
>>
>>8259044
delusional is an overused buzzword on this site
>>
>>8258605
bodysuits are hot
>>
File: CZ7Llr8.jpg (2MB, 1968x2930px) Image search: [Google]
CZ7Llr8.jpg
2MB, 1968x2930px
>>8258605
ive been told i look like her
What do ya say girls?
The cat calling gets to me.
I hate being treated like an object.
But I was born like this so. It's the gift and the curse
>>
>>8258328
tfw even spiderman is trans
https://mobile.twitter.com/fcukspiderman/status/861544648686182400/video/1
>>
>>8258477
You're an AGP faggot and you fucking disgust me. You are the reason TERFs exist. Could you be any more misogynistic? There is more to being a woman than being "weak and submissive", you fucking fetishistic cunt.

You are never going to look like the woman in the picture. You are never going to come close, no matter how many surgeries you get or hours you devote to your impossible goal. The best you can hope for is to pass and look like an AVERAGE woman, and even that is unlikely. But if that did happen, I bet you dollars to donuts you would regret it because you'd discover that you don't actually want to be a woman, you want to live your AGP FANTASY.
>>
>>8263255
I know you're just trolling but I think that person looks just fine. I wouldn't say they're a hon.
>>
>>8264910
What are you so angry about? It's fine if she wants to be a woman her own way and to look like her fantasy as long as she's given realistic advice on that. You can't call her misogynistic for it.
>>
>>8264946
He's misogynistic for thinking to be a woman is to be submissive and weak. That is a classic textbook case of an AGP fantasy. Then TERFs see this and think "oh gee, looks like all trannies are just misogynistic men and we were right all along". And republicans see this and think "we need to keep guys like this out of our daughters' bathrooms".
>>
>>8264938
>being this delusional
>>
>>8264956
Don't misgender her.

She said in the very next posts she doesn't think women have to be like that >>8258497 >>8258510

She just wants to be that kind of girl herself and that's fine.
>>
>>8264969
>misgender
Honey calling AGPs "she" is misgendering
>
She said in the very next posts she doesn't think women have to be like that >>8258497 >>8258510
you realize the second post is a reply to the first right? he didn't post both of them. and yes, AGPs say that sort of shit, that doesn't make them not misogynistic.
>>
>>8265100
You don't get to decide she isn't a girl.

She isn't misogynistic for wanting to be a girl her own way.
>>
>>8258328
You should set your sights on something more down-to-earth and robust. Its not a good idea to invest in vanities whose pay-off you wont see for years; by then you'll have just as many years to enjoy it.

Being generous, with the idea your mid 20-something now, it will take a steady and serious lifestyle dedication to a body of that level in 5 years. By that time, you'll only have decade and a half to enjoy it, before the rigors of time begin to set in.

Another decade then passes. You'll have dedicated yourself to this lifestyle of extreme sexiness for almost 20 years, to have it all slowly erode away from under you as the wrinkles begin to appear, and the spider veins start to spread.

In summation: logic it. Are the gains worth the time, money, and upkeep? If they aren't, reevaluate your plans. If they are, then do it. Then post images of your succelent naked body on here for us to admire and praise.

-Regards, *tips fedora*
>>
>>8265179
tumblr get out
>>
>>8265278
>bitches about misogyny for someone's personal lifestyle
>calls other posters tumblr
>>
>>8264910
>You are the reason TERFs exist.
victim blaming
>>
the only good thing about agps is that they're usually the ones who wind up hons

sure, they make genuine trans folks look terrible but at least they'll regret it as they age into melted-wax-sculpture looking abominations
>>
>>8265980
t. agp hon
>>
>>8258605
what i wouldn't give...
>>
>>8258328
>find rich muslims sugar daddy
>they all have trap fetishes and will pay for every surgery as long as you eventually get bottom too
>once you look like her run for your life
>hope he never finds you and beheads you for some outdated islamic nonsense
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbfP6H-So9Y
>>
File: Screenshot_20170424-100814.jpg (351KB, 1077x978px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170424-100814.jpg
351KB, 1077x978px
>>8258328
You die and go to heaven because being trans is physically impossible. No doctor can change your chromosomes to XX. So they will still be XY chromosomes and will never be able to reproduce. That is once they mutilate your testes and phallicmember. unless you save sperm.
>>
>>8258707
What about bisexual MtFs who top guys?
t. bi mtf who lost virginity to a boy, has AAP gay fantasies and topped an ex bf and got hard perfectly fine for him
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.