[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you guys more worried about being called islamophobes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 21

File: images.png (16KB, 289x175px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
16KB, 289x175px
Why are you guys more worried about being called islamophobes than being thrown of buildings?
>>
>>8256506
I'm not worrued. Any decent man shoukd be islamophobic cause islam is a fascist totalitarian ideology , no less evil than nazism and communism.
>>
>>8256506
Because I'm not trailer trash
>>
>>8256506
Nobody in this country gets thrown off buildings. But there are millions of Islamophobes. I'd say Muslims have more to fear right now than we do.
>>
>>8256525
Muslims should live in Muslim shitholes
>>
>>8256525 #
If you let in too many muslims that believe in sharia law maybe that will change culture? We have linda sarsour who advocates for sharia law and no one in her eventos is calling her out
>>
File: 1445039985086.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1445039985086.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>>8256525
>I'd say Muslims have more to fear right now than we do

The massacre at Pulse nightclub was just last year and Muslims around the world celebrated that massacre. More LGBT people need to wake up to the threat of Islamic ideology.
>>
>>8256555
A Rodgerian who happens to be Muslim hardly proves anything about Msulims.
>>
>>8256559
He pledged allegiance to the Islamic State. He was inspired to commit his crime by the ideology of Islam and jihad.
>>
File: 1476292145762.jpg (424KB, 800x2225px) Image search: [Google]
1476292145762.jpg
424KB, 800x2225px
>>8256559
>>
>>8256514
Rather be pavement trash?
>>
>>8256506
I'm not. The problem is that any concerns about being thrown off buildings, butchered, or enslaved go unheard due to accusations of Islamophobia.
>>
This savage ideology known as "Islam" cannnot contaminate the civilized world. We need to be protected against them.
>>
>>8256506
Because being labeled an "islamophobe/racist/xenophobe" means getting progressive liberals to fire you, drag your name through the mud along with those who still dare to associate with you, threaten you, slander you and generally making your life as miserable as possible.
If you're not an (alternative) media type this means pretty much the end of your career and personal life.

Meanwhile getting thrown from a rooftop still only happens in muslim countries.

Can you really blame already vulnerable people for not becoming an acceptable harassment target for one of the most dogmatic group of people on earth?
>>
>>8256571
If you're asking if I'd rather be dead than a mouth breathing, impoverished, stupid as fuck, obese, uninformed, racist self-loathing hick who blames people thousands of miles away for their life being so shitty, then yes.
I'd rather be pavement trash.
>>
File: 1471850214586.jpg (106KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
1471850214586.jpg
106KB, 1190x595px
>>8256506
Because if you came out as openly gay in a rural conservative Christian community, you'd be treated with love and tolerance?

Come off it. I know plenty of gay muslims, just as there are gay christians and militantly straight christians.
>>
>>8256613
>impoverished
>hick
I fucking love ironic leftist shitposting like this. Shows the true colours of you wackjobs.
>>
>>8256613
Why are lefties such close-minded bigots?
>>
>>8256619
>I know plenty of gay muslims
They aren't Muslims, but apostates. And many apostates are islamophobic
>>
File: lgbt rights map.jpg (85KB, 625x447px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt rights map.jpg
85KB, 625x447px
>>8256619
There is a big difference between the homophobia you experience in a place like the USA or Britain and the homophobia you experience in a place like Saudi Arabia or Iran.
>>
>>8256633
>They aren't Muslims, but apostates. And many apostates are islamophobic
I mean they aren't? Not every muslim is a koran basher, just as many christians are perfectly happy to eat shellfish and bum dudes, while still going to church on sunday
>>
>>8256639
I'm not arguing against that. I'm opposed to the regimes of Saudi, Iran etc, but conflating that with blanket islamophobia is misguided at best.
>>
File: cqtdwm9vuamnpoj-jpg-large.jpeg.jpg (29KB, 441x277px) Image search: [Google]
cqtdwm9vuamnpoj-jpg-large.jpeg.jpg
29KB, 441x277px
When you have to live with permanent security for the rest of your life for being an islamophobe, it's not that unthinkable that people think "not my cup of tea"
>>
>>8256642
Claiming to be Muslim while rejecting the laws of the Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) is just retarded. No one should care about your opinion if you say you're a Marxist-Leninist who also sells insurance because you are such a free thinker.
>>
>>8256642
Normal gays are obliged to out those fags cause nist of them are homoohobic pigs
>>
>>8256622 #
>>8256623 #
Run along now Cletus and Billy-Bob, your sister-mom has some tuna for you to eat straight out of the can.
>>
>>8256662
Go drink some camel urine, Mohammad
>>
>>8256656
The word 'Islamophobia' implies an irrational fear.

The tendency for Islamic countries to be barbaric shitholes and for Muslim immigrants to commit terrorist acts tells me there is a real problem with Islamic ideology, and it is rational to beware of people who adhere to Islamic ideology. You do know this "religion" originates with a murderous Arabian warlord's cult of personality.... right Anon?
>>
>>8256642
These trash bags won't get that.
They pick on minorities because their lives suck.
They lack the education or knowledge that it's straight white men who control the system that allows them to sit in pig ignorant squalor, and not women, ethnic minorities or Muslims.
You can't educate these people.
It would be so much better if us wealthy liberal countries had mass deportations of the scum class and imported nice Muslim doctors and engineers.
>>
>>8256682
>imported nice Muslim doctors and engineers.
all 4 of them?
>>
File: 1481574500327.jpg (781KB, 816x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481574500327.jpg
781KB, 816x1000px
>>8256664
So those gay christians...?

>>8256665
Quite possibly if you live in a repressive shithole, but in a 1st world country that really isn't the case. Remember, emigrants are people who made a positive decision to leave.

>>8256678
pic related
>>
File: 1492081129403.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1492081129403.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>tfw Jew
>tfw suppor the Israeli government
>tfw leftards are trying to blame me, I tell them they're Judeophobic
>>
>>8256692
>So those gay christians...?
You can be gay and still be Christian. The man called Jesus of Nazareth never said anything about gay sex, and the man called Muhammad did.

>pic related
I think the picture here >>8256639 perfectly illustrates the difference between Christianity and Islam today.
>>
>>8256694
No they'd call you an evil zionist and blame you for the "palestinian genocide".

And don't think being a jew excludes you from "whiteness". If you're not black, you're white in their eyes.
>>
not worried, i openly express my dislike of islan and all abrahamic faiths... people can call me whatever stupid shit they want, but that's not gonna make islam acceptable
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>8256704
Then I'll remind them of muh 6 mln Holocaust victims, Islamic SS divisions and that Muslims love Hitler. Checkmate
>>
File: 1473180919083.jpg (31KB, 352x249px) Image search: [Google]
1473180919083.jpg
31KB, 352x249px
>>8256703
>>
>>8256694

israel is fucking poison, judaism is just as bad as islam
>>
>>8256718

the numbers weren't that high, it's a bloated figure, and even if they were so what? they're irrelevant now and they don't justify anything
>>
>>8256718
>muh 6 mln Holocaust victims, Islamic SS divisions and that Muslims love Hitler. Checkmate
Slavery > holocaust.
Don't ask me how it works.
I'm not an expert in the liberal thought process.

Also considering you're "white" the holocaust card might not even register in their minds.
After all what does a white person have to do with the holocaust?
>>
>>8256720
That is not a Jesus quote.

Like I said... Jesus of Nazareth never said anything about gay sex.
>>
>>8256530
Yeah, like Slough.

Although, honestly, it was a shithole before they got there and will be after they leave.
>>
Meanwhile in Chechnya
Fag holocaust
>>
>>8256743
Neither was "let there be light".
>>
>>8260389
...so?
>>
>>8256548
bruh look at all the shit that's happening in america. you are actually delusional if you think the us will ever even come close to sharia law
>>
>>8256555
>>8256564
he was a regular of the nightclub. A repressing faggot who broke and shot the place up
>>
>>8256506
>no gay pride
is that supposed to be bad?
>>
>>8260495
>he was a regular of the nightclub
He could have simply been scoping the place out in preparation for his attack. He did kill more people than any other lone shooter in American history so he knew what he was doing, clearly.

>A repressing faggot
There is no real evidence for that. He was a radical Islamic terrorist. It doesn't make a difference whether he was also a closet case or not.
>>
>>8260493
There are Sharia Law zone in Europe. The only reason they're not in the US is because we haven't let in enough yet.
>>
>B-b-but Christians say mean things about gays! Therefore we should excuse violently killing gays in Islamic countries!
>>
>>8256613
>thousands of miles away
Haha.. sure
>>
>>8256692
>so those gay christians...?
Only idiots follow the Wiccan religion
>>
>>8260878
>Therefore we should excuse violently killing gays in Islamic countries!

Those gays are Muslims too, you understand that, don't you? When you're being Islamophobic instead of being critical of Islam--saying killing gays for religious reasons is wrong is not the same as saying all Muslims are evil--you're effectively telling Muslim gays and Muslim apostates that they're not welcome.

And Christians have done more than say mean things about gays; if they had their way, we'd be living in a theocracy.
>>
>>8261072
And if Islam has their way we will live in sharia law and then muslims will throw you off a roof, Lyndie
>>
For anyone who's curious why I: >>8261127 respond to:
>>8256642
>>8256692
>>8261072
In such odd ways, it's because I recognize this poster as a wow player who goes by the name Lyndie on their gnome priest main.
She's the cara poster of religion and politics. The easiest way to figure out its her is the unwarranted Christian bashing.
Especially posts like
>but christians were more bad in history
>a Christian world
>if christians had there way.
Never about catholics, jews, protestants; just christians.
Lyndies """religion""" of choice is wicca.
>>
>>8261198
>gnome priest
WTF?

Of all the things that have changed about WoW since I played ten fucking years ago, this is what surprise me most... Gnomes should be the last race to ever have Priests.
>>
>>8261204
Hunters now too.
Joke race can be the joke class
>>
>>8256755
Chechnya is a majority muslim country
>>
>>8261776
Chechnya is not a country, just a Russian province
>>
>>8261072
>When you're being Islamophobic instead of being critical of Islam
You moron, liberals have equated "Islamophobia" to criticizing Islam. The word "Islamophobia" is newspeak nonsense designed to further a political agenda. How upset would you be if Christians started calling you a Christianophobe for saying what you've said about them? It's childish at best.

>>8261072
>if they had their way, we'd be living in a theocracy.
Except they HAVE had their way. Western countries have been majority Christian for a long time, and they haven't installed a theocracy. Islam hasn't cooled down in the way Christianity has over the past few centuries. It's time they get with the program if they want to join us. I have true sympathy for the few who want to, but are trapped in those awful places.
>>
>>8256506
Because the liberal media has fooled liberals into thinking that you can ignore the actions of a religion that 1.2 billion people follow because liberals love to embrace anything except logic. Why would Pulse happen so close to a Mosque that publicly stated that it's position on homosexuality is:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/religion/religion-world/os-sanford-muslim-leader-defends-mosque-visit-by-controversial-cleric-20160628-story.html
>>
>>8256506
Op watch the fucking video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9rTbh4a57o
>>
>>8260399
So... that means you're not defying the son of God. Just God.
>>
File: tmp_22244-cb8184522417.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22244-cb8184522417.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
>>8256506
I'm a proud she and supporter of political correctness.

If I was called an islamophobe I would just die from embarrassment!

The thought of have some big burly macho Muslims drag me up to a roof and toss me off gets me all hot.

It really fires up my victimization complex!
>>
>>8256613
>people thousands of miles away

>these atrocities are committed thousand of miles away so they don't matter.
>>
>>8256619
>I know plenty of gay muslims

What the fuck is you point?
Did you think that was an argument?
Do you know what happens to gay muslims?
>>
>>8262570
They are one and the same. Jesus fulfilled the spirit (not the letter) of all Scripture, which is love.
>>
>>8256743
>muh compartmentalization
>>
>>8256565
This is beautiful, but what is the source?
>>
>>8256613
>thousands of miles away
Hitler was a threat to people thousands of miles away, Japan was a threat to people "thousands of miles away", North Korea is a threat to people "thousands of miles away" .....Islam is also, the only difference being that it is not "thousands of miles away" it is almost here
>>
>>8256514
From over here you just look like trash.
>>
>>8256682
Lol, halfbrainer here....as a black living in Germany, I am the minority in my country and I'm still racist as fuck. Even muslim doctors and engineers treat their women like shit, it is because that is part of their culture, it is not their believe.

>you can't educate these people
if you're so clever, please tell me why the MAJORITY of refugees in Germany, Sweden, France etc do not integrate with the European culture? They don't even want to talk to me and I'm black.....They live together in close areas, don't learn the relevant languages, don't treat women as they should and are a general nuisance to everyone in the area. But yes, it's the "clever humanitarian" thing to do to let them in.

By the way, did you know Osama Bin Laden was a chemical engineer?
You won't last long as a "wealthy liberal" country if you let them in. How about you get off your computer, get off your righteous ass and actually go to France, Germany or Sweden and look how things are going there. I see it every day, it's time you should too
>>
>>8256688
lol
>>
>>8260868
Where "in Europe"? That sounds like some /pol/ propaganda bud
>>
If someone wants to practice Islam without hurting anyone then it doesn't bother me.
If someone wants to practice Christianity without hurting anyone then it doesn't bother me.
Etc.

Fuck Sharia Law and fuck the Westboro Baptist church etc.
>>
File: 1492453632936.jpg (13KB, 268x320px) Image search: [Google]
1492453632936.jpg
13KB, 268x320px
>>8256664
>Not embracing the fact that there are actually Muslims who adapt their religion to fit the modern society they live in.
Typical example of a hatemongerer. You don't even care about islamophobia amongst lgbts or homophobia amongst muslims.

>>8256665
>Not making any sense whatsoever.

>>8256717
No, but religion isn't going to leave this world anytime soon. You're only making people hold on to their dated religious activities even more as a big fuck you to atheists.

>>8256755
It's even worse if you take into account that the king of Chechnya claims that homosexuals don't even exist in his country. And I wonder why there are no reports of lesbians being tortured or killed.

>>8266933
I'm a queer muslim (I don't even practice religion or believe in a god, but whatever) and I can confirm that my live isn't all that great. When my mom found out she became heavily depressed, my father isn't happy about it either. They're not abusing me in any way, but I know they will never accept me for who I am. So yes, being a gay muslim sucks, but not everyone of them is going to be thrown of a buidling.
>>
>>8266999
>I'm a queer muslim
>I don't even practice religion or believe in a god, but whatever
What do you mean 'whatever'? Does the word 'Muslim' mean nothing to you?

You're NOT a Muslim if you don't believe in ANY of the Prophet Mohammed's teachings, dude.
>>
>>8266982
Luton, UK.

That's about as "in Europe" as you can get.
>>
>>8267011
>You're NOT a Muslim if you don't believe in ANY of the Prophet Mohammed's teachings, dude.
Thank you for educating me, man. I had absolutely no idea whatsoever....

But for real, I meant to say that I was born into a Muslim family. The country I originally come from is for the majority Muslim. I see myself as an atheist however. I can scream and kick all I want to, but my family and muslim surroundings will still label me as a Muslim. It's not even about religion at this point. I have a double passport, and both governments/countries see me as a muslim. I'm labeled like that inside of their register.
>>
>>8267016
>I can scream and kick all I want to, but my family and muslim surroundings will still label me as a Muslim.
You still should not label yourself that way. Not just because it is confusing, but also because you should not let them get to you by always insisting you are stuck being muslim.
>>
>>8267022
Trust me, I don't label myself that way. My parents and friends know I don't believe in Allah. They don't care. They only care about me being lesbian or not. I just said I was a queer Muslim on this board for clarification. My post just makes more sense that way.
>>
>>8260389
Thats old testemant, Jewish torah and its not Christianity. Not a Christian, but I dont understand how people follow the word of a bunch of guys opinons down to the core as the word of god when the only god was supposed to be Jesus, its Christianity right, not Paulianity, or Corinthiansanity or Romansanity. I think what Christianity has become is like 5% Christ and 95% not christ, not christianity. Im not a Christian but if I was I would ignore everything not said by Jesus and treat what he did say with some salt just incase people recorded it wrong or messed with it.
>>
>>8256613
>impoverished

Way to unintentionally prove the rich elitist leftist stereotype.

>I'd rather be pavement trash.

Good, why not save the time and go jump off a building right now? You wouldn't want to offend the Muslims with your existence, would you? That'd be racist.
>>
>>8266999
>I'm a queer muslim (I don't even practice religion or believe in a god, but whatever)

Then you aren't a Muslim.
You're an atheist.
>>
>>8256506
*off
>>
File: listen bitch.png (850KB, 898x652px) Image search: [Google]
listen bitch.png
850KB, 898x652px
>>8256506
listen OP im the only gay guy whos gonna keep it real.

the reason we side with islamists is, so conservatards pass laws against muslims instead of us.

there, i said it, sorry /lgbt/ but im sick of conservatards asking us this shit.
>>
File: 1468624084295.jpg (29KB, 545x525px) Image search: [Google]
1468624084295.jpg
29KB, 545x525px
>>8267088
what the fuck have you done?
>>
>>8267014
UK doesn't consider itself part of europe. it's an island. and luton doesn't seem to have sharia law, or at least I can't find a source.
>>
>>8256619
Except American Muslims, according to every poll the most tolerant and understanding Muslim group in the world, oppose homosexuality at the same rates as those evangelical conservative Christians you're talking about.

The most tolerant Muslim group is as tolerant toward gays as the least tolerant Christian group in America. Does this not indicate anything to you?

I'm not saying we should hate Muslims, but you all seriously need to stop pretending like the average Muslim is understanding of your lifestyle, because they aren't, and the average Muslim worldwide, while not actively doing it themselves, wouldn't be upset if he saw about a mass gay execution in the name of Allah. These are simply facts.
>>
>>8267076
I know that. That's not my point. I'm trying to say that no matter what I label myself as, people will still call me a Muslim.
>>
There are plenty of gay people who hate Islam and everything Islamic. Especially here in Orlando.
>>
>>8267720
based on what? there's plenty of evidence omar had internalized homophobia.
>>
>>8268062
ofc, the primary motive was jihad.
>>
>>8267720
>Omar didn't even do it at the gay club because people were gay

>>8268062
>If it being gay was part of his thinking process, it was secondary.

I think it was a pretty big factor in his decision, Anon. His family said he was enraged by seeing homosexual activity of any kind and he *might* have been gay himself (according to some witnesses, though FBI says they were mistaken) which if true would indicate he was trying to redeem himself for his "sin" through jihad
>>
File: nipples.jpg (35KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
nipples.jpg
35KB, 500x208px
>>8268131
the whole thing was a false flag to increase funding for the war for oil in the middle east and to gain support for gun control.
mateen is an actor.
look it up.
he's not in prison.
he is now working undercover on his next case.
>>
>>8267109
UK here

What the fuck are you talking about?

Leaving EU! = leaving europe

Do you even live in Europe?
>>
>>8272531
>Do you even live in Europe?
No, and neither do you.
>>
>>8268193
>he's not in prison
I know, Anon... he is dead.

At least learn the real story before making up conspiracy theories.
>>
>>8272531
>2531▶>>8272541
>>>8267109 (You)
>UK here
>What the fuck are you talking about?
>Leaving EU! = leaving europe
>Do you even live in Europe?
nigga what, the "don't consider themselves part of europe" thing was there before EU even became a thing.
>>
>>8256506
Why Russians Conservatives' fear to be called islamophobic can compete only with fear of being called gay-friendly?
>>
>>8273266
>Russians Conservatives
Since when do we talk about Russian politics here?

Like, gee, do you think they will finally bury Lenin's body or will the Communist Party keep him fucking mummified another 100 years?
>>
>>8273275
Er, because non-Russian politics are insignificant and coz fuck your first world problems?

Hee, Communist Party is orthodox and muslim-friendly now.
>>
File: russia6.jpg (96KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
russia6.jpg
96KB, 960x720px
>>8273282
>non-Russian politics are insignificant
Russia stronk!

>Communist Party is orthodox and muslim-friendly now.
So you think they'll bury him then?
>>
File: 0_7aac6_515ec658_XL[1].jpg (99KB, 640x445px) Image search: [Google]
0_7aac6_515ec658_XL[1].jpg
99KB, 640x445px
>>8273302
>Russia stronk!
Bydlo likes to brag how we can bury 40 millions of cute young soldier boys for the sake of state's greatness again, so stronk, yeah.

>So you think they'll bury him then?
No, but they want to prosecute gayness and make faith education mandatory.
Most likely, they'll advocate Canonization of Lenin, so they could travel his body to churches across the country.
>>
File: 1468879334832.jpg (48KB, 625x511px) Image search: [Google]
1468879334832.jpg
48KB, 625x511px
>>8273341
>Bydlo likes to brag how we can bury 40 millions of cute young soldier boys for the sake of state's greatness again, so stronk, yeah.
Aren't you glad the Nazis did not win though?

>Canonization of Lenin
top kek
>>
>>8273412
>Aren't you glad the Nazis did not win though?
You wont get me here, comrade officer!
I'm happy with USSR winning the Great Patriotic War!
Long live Putin, the glorious reuniter of Crimea with Russia! Destroy LGBT liberal-fascism!

>top kek
They canonized Tsar Nicholas II already, why won't they canonize the next ruler?
>>
File: russian liberators.jpg (59KB, 442x604px) Image search: [Google]
russian liberators.jpg
59KB, 442x604px
>>8273447
That's much better, comrade! Ja Stalina!

... but seriously though, the Soviets beating the Nazis was great news, and not just for Russians. So you know all those millions of Russians who diedd in the "Great Patriotic War", they did not die only for greatness of Soviet state. And the Canadians who gave their lives did not do so just for the King of England. Much more was at stake for all humans.

Oh, and I laugh at the thought of canonizing Lenin because he was not friendly to the Orthodox Churches as the last of the Tsars was. Lenin even decriminalized homosexulity (gasp!)

Even Stalin would make more sense to canonize than Lenin, since Stalin made the gay sex illegal again.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.