[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to i trick a real girl into falling in love with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 3

File: 2v3453523453v5.png (716KB, 590x588px) Image search: [Google]
2v3453523453v5.png
716KB, 590x588px
how to i trick a real girl into falling in love with me (a not-real girl)
>>
>>8255160
Go stealth, worked for me. Of course, I can't actually maintain those relationships, but still.
>>
>>8255169
that doesn't sound very healthy tho, i dont want to trick her about who i am, i just want to somehow prove i am worth loving
>>
I'll show you later
>>
>>8255173
im getting SRS this year but..

why would a girl want me when there are real girls out there with real vaginas?
>>
>>8255160
>trick
>love

pick one
>>
>>8255173
Something like this with the sexes reversed would be considered outrageous.
>>
>>8255183
by trick i mean getting her to fall in love with me even tho i consider myself unlovable
>>
>>8255181
How did you afford it and who are you getting it with?
>>
>>8255181
Some girls like PIV.
>>
>>8255160
Have you tried being someone worth loving?
>>
>>8255169
How can YOU go stealth? I mean you're not ugly but you totally look like a tranny
>>
>>8255184
Yeah, well, we don't live in a matriarchy now, do we, faggot?
>>
>>8255160
>trick
kill yourself
t. mtf
>>
>>8255225
I haven't been clocked or misgendered in years. I have literally dated someone who did not know I was trans until I told them, like a month into it. I routinely get cat-called, complimented, called hot, given drinks, danced with, ground into, made out with, and asked to have threesomes when I go to bars and clubs. I'm not the prettiest by far, and I know that I need work done, but my social experience is that of a 6/10 cis girl. I don't know what else to tell you.
>>
>>8255160
Just be yourself, chicks love that.
>>
>>8255312
Yeah bro I totally smash puss all the time just being myself.

t.Chad Thundercock
>>
>>8255202
im not lazy and work a job. bbut canada gives it for free with brassard.
>>8255214
did u not read what i said? im getting SRS u idiot i wont have a fucking P to put in V
>>8255221
nice advice
>>8255281
t. the joke flew over ur head
>>8255312
i did when i started transition 6 years ago
>>
>>8255169

You literally deceived someone about an extremely central aspect of yourself to get in a relationship with them?

That's close to being a rapist.
>>
by being a boy?
>>
>>8256809
best answer
>>
>>8255189
so what you really mean is that you want to trick yourself into thinking you can be loved?
>>
>>8255160

By stopping hormones, cutting your hair, dressing like a man, and otherwise detransitioning.

Then you tell her you're a tranny twenty years into your relationship with her after two your kids are already in their teenage years and transition again.
>>
How do I trick someone into turning me into a real girl?
>>
>>8255189
>>8257175
Honestly, I think this whole "you have to love yourself first in order to be loved by someone else" is bullshit. I've seen several self-hating women(both cis and trans) getting into nice loving relationships.
>>
>>8255160
find a chick you have something in common with and hope she's bi/pan/other. Then you hope she falls in love with you, the biggest trick is loving her back.

source: am cis fem with transgf. (She also thinks she's unworthy of love but here we are, in the best relationship of our lives.)
>>
>>8257945
Cute, tell about your relationship and how you support each other, especially with her low self-esteem?
>>
>>8258035
she is a princess brat housewife who cleans my house while I work all day, then I come home and (consensualy) beat her a little. we're both pretty aware of mental illness and how to deal with that, which makes relationships so much easier

>how you support each other, especially with her low self-esteem?
she writes me cute notes in my lunch box when Im down. She hasnt started transitioning yet (Has just gotten her first appointment to get on HRT) so she gets dysphoric sometimes and I give her cuddles, smooches and candy and just let her be sad. Last time she bundled herself up in blankets and lay on the floor for awhile, I eventually got her into bed with a pile of pillows, put her favourite simcities youtube on, made her a coffee then started dinner. you gotta mix "let them be" with "love, attention and support"
>>
>>8258078
>princess brat housewife
kek

How do you identify your orientation? Bi, pan, etc? How much do you see her as a girl, rather than seeing her in a manner you wouldn't be attracted to if you weren't also into guys?

What's too much vs too little "let them be"?
>>
>>8258078
>princess brat
>mfw I've actually used this as a username in other places
>mfw I will never be (consensually) beaten by my gf
>>
>>8255181
Because they like you as a person and want to spend time with you. If you're getting srs soon anyway then it should be too much of a problem.
>>
>>8258168
eh I dont really classify myself as anything,as cringey as it sounds. I guess the easiest thing to say would be Pan.

if I weren't attracted to men I probably wouldnt be attracted to her due to the simple fact that she 100% presents as male at this point in her transition. As much as I do love her you cant have a relationship without physical attraction, be it to how they look or their gender.
>What's too much vs too little "let them be"?
cant really put a percentage on it, depends on the mood, you just gotta feel it out.
>>
>>8258303
hey i never thought I'd have a princess brat to beat, anything can happen anon.
>>
>>8258418
Does this mean that you would dump her if she ended up passing?
>>
>>8258438
no, how'd you get that? I'll be happy and love her no matter what she decides to do.
>>
>>8258418
>cant really put a percentage on it, depends on the mood, you just gotta feel it out.
What about examples? Like, for what descriptions of how she might be feeling would you say "that's a time to be comforting them" and for which "that's a time to let them be"?

How much dom/sub stuff do you do? Do you enjoy beating her up?
>>
>>8258485
Because you started being attracted to her based on how she looks as a man, I imagine that if she ended up looking like a girl, it would be too different to maintain the attraction. Although if she's over 18 and starting hormones now, there's pretty much no way she'll pass anyway, so you'll probably still be attracted to her masculine features, but still.
>>
>>8258496
that was in reference to the anon asking if I wasnt attracted to men would I be attracted to her. I'm attracted to men, females and anything else people wanna call them. I'll be the one paying for all her ffs and shit.

>>8258491
its really way too difficult to explain, you can give them support and sometimes they'll say they need some space, so you give it to them. sometimes people just want physical affection and so you just give em cuddles. you gotta rely on them communicating it to you as well as being able to see their body language.

we do a lot of dom/sub stuff, probably not as much as she'd like simply because im exhausted after work. I enjoy beating her up, as long as she's enjoying it to. everything has to be 11000% consensual otherwise I cant enjoy it.
>>
>>8258540
>I'll be the one paying for all her ffs and shit.

Okay now I'm actually a little salty.
>>
>>8258540
How does the beating up go? How does she react as it's happening? What's the aftercare?

Are you sexually dominant, or a switch, or just open to enjoying domming?

Subs always seem to be the ones most enthusiastic about D/s.
>>
>>8258567
Yeah, that's some dedication. They must love each other so much. Imagine how grateful she'll be.
>>
>>8258598
>>8258540
>I'll be the one paying for all her ffs and shit.

she'll upgrade once she is beautiful.
they always do.
>>
>>8255160
Tranny, right? Calculate privileges and if you're lower, bed her. If higher, kys.
>>
>>8258567
I see it as fair, she contributes to our household by looking after me, our house, pets and all that, I contribute with finances. There are times I'll need money for me, and times she'll need it.

>>8258581
>How does the beating up go?
It's pretty light so far, we're just getting her more used to it now.

>How does she react as it's happening?
A lot of wincing and of course being in pain, but it gets her pain drunk.

>What's the aftercare?
gets treated like a big baby with lots of comfy cuddles,kisses and soft words. she generally just likes to cuddle and chill in subspace.

>Are you sexually dominant, or a switch, or just open to enjoying domming?
hahahaha I am dom through and through, could not stand being even a little bit submissive. Im sure she could be switch but her heart wouldnt be in it, she's a sub.

>Subs always seem to be the ones most enthusiastic about D/s.
she certainly is but I am to. She does try to bottom from the top on the occasion but gets reminded thats she's not the boss here, but thats part of her bratitude. I think it's easier for subs to be the most enthusiastic because they dont really run the risks of over stepping someones boundaries and causing a lot of hurt. theres a lot of things I'd love to do but theyre a bit much for her so I can really be THAT enthusiastic.

>>8258647
holla we want pre-nup
>>
>>8258663
>I see it as fair, she contributes to our household by looking after me, our house, pets and all that, I contribute with finances.
Oh wow, this gets better and better. She really is housewife.

>She does try to bottom from the top on the occasion
You mean top from the bottom, right?

When you said you didn't do it as much as she wanted and the emphasis of consensual I assumed you weren't so dom. Plus truly dom girls seem really rare. But she got lucky!

The sub enthusiasm and risk of hurt thing sounds true. I guess the trick for doms is to be able to separate their enthusiasm ahead of time thinking and talking about it from during the session, when there's the risk of going overboard. What would you like to do to her.
>>
File: ropes.jpg (463KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ropes.jpg
463KB, 800x800px
>>8258663
>wanting to beat someone up

where do you think you got this from?
was your dad physically abusive?
what things do you want to do that might be too much for her?

>tfw my bf won't slap or choke me during sex even though i beg for it. his dad was abusive and he hates violence.
>>
>>8258726
>You mean top from the bottom, right?
yep, thats the one kek.

>When you said you didn't do it as much as she wanted and the emphasis of consensual I assumed you weren't so dom.
Oh no, I just work incredibly long hours and am exhausted by the time I get home so I normally eat and hop into bed, I generally have no energy for lewd activities. The consensual thing is one of the biggest points that originally attracted her to me, because its the most important aspect of kink to us.

>What would you like to do to her.
knee her in the nuts :3c
>>
>>8258758
>where do you think you got this from?
I have higher androgens than most females, that may be it, but I was also raised amongst very strong women who tended to not take any shit. Im the only femdom in the family kek.
>was your dad physically abusive?
nah, but he was a bit of a dick.
>what things do you want to do that might be too much for her?
CBT mostly, I could probably work her up to more pain it'll just take awhile. I'm lucky she's super into getting choked
>>
>>8258783
>by the time I get home so I normally eat and hop into bed, I generally have no energy for lewd activities.
At least you can cuddle and enjoy each other's company that way. It can still be sensual if not lewd.

But shouldn't consent be that important to everyone in kink?
>>
>>8258812
>CBT
>>8258783
>knee her in the nuts

do you have a castration fetish?
do you like her genitals or do you wish they were gone?
>>
>>8258865
>But shouldn't consent be that important to everyone in kink?
yeah and it certainly is, but a lot of people really get off on the blurred lines of consent or consensual non-consent.

>>8258882
>do you have a castration fetish?
no but she does lmao. we're both in chastity which is good.

>do you like her genitals or do you wish they were gone?
I like penis, she has a pretty great one.
>>
>>8258932
>but a lot of people really get off on the blurred lines of consent or consensual non-consent.
I can relate to that but I'd only indulge it in roleplay, with safe words to keep real consent very clear.
>>
>>8257814
that's not what i said.
lemme put it this way.
i don't have a s.o.
but i friends.
they make me feel loved.
& there's no need for dating or sex
>>
people get free surgery to get their dick lopped off in canada?
>>
>>8259760
they have to go through their trans healthcare pathway, get approval for surgery, and their province's healthcare provider has to apply to the surgeon, and then they cover the surgery costs. private payers and insured tend to come first, but there can sometimes be a wait of a few months. to get free pussy, it can take a while though as you have to go through the transition pathway. not everyone can just get free pussy
>>
>>8259773
What about hormones, are they free?
How much does it cost
>>
>>8259787
i'm not sure about prescription fee costs in Canada as i'm not Canadian, but most developed countries have free prescriptions or nominal processing fees
>>
>>8259798
How do they justify making it free if there's nothing wrong with your body

Sounds like a waste of taxpayer money
>>
>>8259801
oh you poor conservatard. dysphoria is a mental illness that hinders a person from being productive in society. its worth taxing people to get drugs and vaginas in the name of reconstructive surgery, because they cost the state less in terms of welfare and healthcare if they're happy and productive and paying tax themselves. NEET anime watching dysphoric people with addiction problems, mental issues out the wazoo, who kill themselves or attempt to, cost the state way more than a happy tranny. free pussies for all who pass the gatekeeping to see if they are worthy.
>>
>>8259798
>>8259801
>>8259846

Im in Canada. Meds arent subsidized unless your own disability. But, Gender confirmation surgery is.
>>
>>8255477
>Canadian tax payers have to pay for this shit
someone uncuck this country already
>>
>>8259846
If there were proof that physical transformation could cure mental illness, I would be inclined to believe this

The fact that so many post op trannies still have suicidal thoughts makes me honestly doubt why they are the taxpayer's burden
>>
>>8257945
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm jelllyyyy
>>
>>8259801
It's actually more expensive to not give me hormones and let me peach of society for longer. Once I get hormones I actually do something with my life, it's ur call bro
>>
>>8259970
Kill your government, bucko.
>>
>>8260736
If only it were really that simple.
You kill Trudeau and they'd probably just elect another one. I think this country is probably past the point of no return, I'm just hoping for societal collapse at this point and maybe I'll be around to help pick up the pieces. Who knows.
>>
>>8260674
If you need hormones to be functional you are probably not a very functional person, even with hormones
>>
File: Mr Doctor Man.jpg (39KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Doctor Man.jpg
39KB, 615x409px
>>8260674
I have a better solution- Euthanasia
>tranny comes in for an estrogen shot
>give him a lethal dose of morphine
>>
>>8258663
>cis gf
>paying for her ffs
>making her housewife
>beating her and getting off on dominance
This is straight out of my fantasies. I want to believe it's real.
>>
>>8255160
since you can change genders at will why not just literally fuck yourself? Then you wouldn't have to fuck up someones life to get your gender-queer kicks.
>>
>>8262136
>>beating her and getting off on dominance
You need to be brutally beaten withing an inch of your life with a full bag of dicks.
>>
>>8262136
Eh, it'd be hotter to me if it was psychological torture instead of beating up.
>>
>>8262136
Can confirm, is true

Source: I'm the princess brat housewife.

>tfw gf skites about you in threads
>tfw gf that I can shitpost with
>>
>>8264729
Describe the sub thoughts you have.
>>
>>8262154
>>8262154
This
>>
>>8255221
/thread
>>
>>8262167
>implying that doesn't happen also
>>
>>8265805
But neither of them described it...
>>
>>8265833
because it's just kinda weird being followed around having people ask intimate details about your sex life
>>
>>8265851
It's 4chan ffs and it's not following you around when it's a single conversation in a single thread. Now out with it, what does she do to you? Make sure you make it sound hot.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.