[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know how to spot repressing mtfs, but how does one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

File: 1487628338770.png (123KB, 605x358px) Image search: [Google]
1487628338770.png
123KB, 605x358px
We all know how to spot repressing mtfs, but how does one spot a repressing ftm?
>>
>>8254917
Dykes
>>
>>8254917
bull dykes
>>
>>8254917
>We all know how to spot repressing mtfs
I bet none of you could ever spot me outside.
protip I never go outside.
>>
File: 1493226609144.jpg (30KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
1493226609144.jpg
30KB, 600x494px
>>8255037
Can't spot the repressing mtf If they never go outside
>>
>>8254986
>>8254991
That's just the HSTSes. What about AAPs?
>>
>>8255072
>lots of piercings on someone who doesn't have the attitude to have lots of piercings without looking ridiculous
>obsessively reads and probably writes fanficton
>either morbidly obese or has a life-destroying restrictive eating disorder (or both, in which case they won't be obese for long)
>uses the word 'smol' too much
>obsessed with androgynous people
>hits on the 1-2 hsts ftms in the local lgbt scene (assuming they leave the house)
>autistic, bpd, or both
aaps are pretty recognizable
>>
>>8255114
This just makes it clear that the need to compartmentalize people in this way is harmful. Anyone could recognize a small aspect of themselves in these arbitrary lists and find themselves, their poorly defined personalities and weak wills, taken by these definitions. They'll start modeling their reactions based on how they believe they should react, and they'll use whatever justifications they can think of to make it work for them, because at least they have a direction, finally.

Fuggin makin me sad.
>>
>>8255114
I knew a girl who later turned ftm and the only point there that fit her was the fanfiction. Possibly anorexia too.
>>
>>8255132
the egg meme makes me sad too and enabling it in this context feels kinda like selling out, but jesus is there a recognizable '15 year old autoandrophile' cluster
>>8255137
>the fanfiction
that's the most important part
>>
>>8255150
>the egg meme makes me sad too and enabling it in this context feels kinda like selling out,
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>8255162
because it's basically the mtf version of transtrenders
>tell vulnerable depressed young people you have the answer to everything that troubles them
>answer is overhauling your entire life and spending thousands of dollars to permanently change your body
>abandon said young people if and when it turns out this was a very, very bad idea
and that's how you create detransitioned terfs
>>
>>8254917
>how

why does one want to spot these people?
asking for a friend.
>>
>>8255170
Do MtFs actually detransition and become TERFs tho? Most MtF TERFs seem to still present as women.
>>
>>8255180
They call themselves "gnc," which does exist. They tend to call themselves "gender critical" too.
>>
>>8255170
Identifying someone as repressed trans doesn't mean telling them to transition or telling them that transition will solve everything.
>>
>>8254917
>refuses to wear skirts or dresses
>wears baggy clothing
>"I'm not like other girls"
>puts no effort into appearance
>never wears makeup
>gets super offended when you treat her like a woman in any way
>never accepts help when lifting heavy objects
>wears more than one bra
>has hair cut short or tied in a pony tail 24/7
>never shaves
>weird way of speaking (e.g. speaks in a lowered tone)
>>
>>8255180
yeah, like thirdwaytrans, miriam-afloat, and a few other people i've encountered who aren't as recognizable
there are also a lot of male terfs who are agp but chose not to transition
>>
>>8255230
thirdwaytrans isn't transphobic or feminist is he?
>>
>>8254917
yeah but all the talk of how to spot MTFs helped some people like myself blend more.
>>
>>8255266
What did you change to blend in better?
>>
>>8255266
>tfw I didn't change at all and hope someone finds out I'm a repressing mtf and helps me
>>
>>8255204
this is all me except instead of "I'm not like the other girls" I say "why does not wanting to wear dresses make me any less of a woman?"

(I hate the nonbianry meme, especially when it's makeup-obsessed women, which it is 99.9% of the time)
>>
>>8255204
this is seems about right.
>>
>>8255172
>>8255266
That's just it though, I'm trying to cover my tracks so nobody suspects anything. I may not like how I am right now, but maybe I'll get over it and maybe I did just fall for the meme like an impressionable chump. If it's for real then whatever, by the time I'm old there's no use crying over spilt milk
>>
>>8255277
I want to do it on my terms you >>8255307 dork. Surprises are more fun.
>>
lets see
>baggy clothes
>dysphoria curlmop
>acts like a gentleman around attractive women on instinct
>obsessed with lifting, want bearmode body
>no makeup
>no shaving, not even eyebrow plucking
>writes fanfic
>my voice isnt fucking deep enough so ill just speak quietly
>baseball caps and sunglasses
>all internet friends are men but never mentions vagina
>likes to hang out in threads of dudes talking about dickproblems
>uses dudebro slang

i am the closeted ftm
>>
>>8255760
>i am the closeted ftm
What's it like?
>>
>>8255764
i drive a big fuckin truck as compensation for my utter lack of dick and the wives of my irl male friends never "worry" about me or anything awkward like that
>>
>>8254917
They don't have to since we live in a patriarchal society where "masculine" behaviour is praised and respected in males and females alike.
Whereas "feminine" behaviour isn't respected and actually treated with disdain and ridicule when present in males.
>>
>>8255777
>men get socially repressed and limited to their gender role
>this is patriarchy
>>
>>8255781
Why do you ignorant misogynists think that men suffering sexism from other men means we don't live under patriarchy?
Men are victims of patriarchy too.
Retard.
>>
>>8255799
Most sexism against men and women is committed by women.
>>
>>8255804
Fuck off.
Idiot.
>>
>>8255820
Powerful feminist logic.
>>
>scroll through the thread
>like fifty different fucking nonsensical terms
I don't understand??? You don't need to label every little fucking tiny bit of your identity, christ.
>>
>>8255860
>hsts confirmed for low iq
>>
>>8255230
Oh wow that hits close to home. I'm a non transitioning AGP who is very open to terf ideas. It's funny how some of us refuse to give in to the madness yet others go full on delusional sjw hon.
>>
>>8255204
Me:the list
except no tits, no bras
>>
>>8256237
Why not?
>>
>>8255114
absolutely this
t. best friend is repressed ftm
>>
>>8255170
>implying
lol I'm always on the lookout for eggs but I think I'm pretty explicitly clear about the fact that transition may not solve their problems, just look at me for instance

it's more that if your gender dysphoria is getting worse over time you either transition or kill yourself, so make up your mind ASAP and transition while you have the best chance of it turning out okay but still far far far from certain
>>
>>8256372
>tfw can't make up my mind
>tfw no chance of it turning out ok
>>
>>8256372
yeah, robin, i know there are people who do it well like you
but in general i keep running into people who are like "if you're a weird depressed teenager guess what? it's dysphoria, just transition and you'll stop being depressed!", which is not doing it well
>>
>>8256394
then how do i know if i need to transition or not?
>>
>>8255037
>>8255047
Jokes on you I go for walks at like 2 AM you'll never see me there AND I get fresh air.
>>
>>8254917
FAT DYKES
A
T

D
Y
K
E
S

a l c o h o l i c s
>>
>>8255170
im the anon who wrote the list, who started the thread, the one who performs god's will.

You're supposed to identify eggs, and show them the road and let them walk it, not push them down the road.

That's why i dont really like the whole "if you dont transition now your body will get fucked, so transition now if you wanna be pretty" it's kind of loaded.

Now i use, "You can start hormones right now, or you can not take hormones and continue natal development, and either way you're going to be a wonderful person" and watch their reactions.

But yeah, lets not pretend eggs dont exist and aren't easy as fuck to spot, and lets not pretend there's not always dozens of people saying "god bless you anon i WISH SO MUCH there was someone like you when i was younger to help me out im crying right now"
>>
>>8256394
Would you recommend a weird depressed teenager with AGP transition to prevent future problems?

That was pretty much me as a teen and AGP grew into something much bigger.

>>8256957
>Tfw you were an egg long before people knew how to spot them
>>
>>8256919
this unironically
>>
The fuck is an egg?
>>
>>8255251
Anyone who isn't 100% in line with trans dogma is a bigoted TERF scum who needs to die in a fire, didn't you know?
>>
>>8257679
Repressing. In the closet. Coming out = hatching.

As an aside, this thread is perfect proof of the trans cult not being able to accept lesbians, especially butch lesbians.

Butch women are all really men inside now apparently.
>>
>>8257965
>As an aside, this thread is perfect proof of the trans cult not being able to accept lesbians, especially butch lesbians.
>Butch women are all really men inside now apparently.
It's more that there's a lot of overlap between the presentation of closeted/repressing FtMs and butch lesbians, far more so than the MtF equivalent. Butch lesbians can more-or-less acceptably just present as masculine as possible, which means the FtMs can get both an outlet for dysphoria and a perfect cover by being "butch".

It's not like having any of the characteristics mentioned here diagnoses you as trans or is at all conclusive; it's just common signs.
>>
I didn't fit most of these.
> didn't wear dresses or makeup but otherwise dressed sort of a plain femme or androgynous sometimes with baggy clothes
> occasionally wore guys underwear but not very often
> no piercings
> long hair
> didn't date or express any interest in dating, pretty much asexual
> would sometimes joke about being male or having a dick or act masculine "ironically"
> never talked about being a girl, tried not to acknowledge it
I don't think I was spotable from appearance, but if someone knew me and was looking maybe they could tell.
>>
>>8258224
Why did you wear male underwear?
>>
>>8258249
Because I wanted to. It wasn't like a fetish or anything, just a preference. But I didn't do it often cuz what would someone think if they saw it.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.