[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>submissive trans """girl"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: Alice.png (410KB, 594x390px) Image search: [Google]
Alice.png
410KB, 594x390px
>submissive trans """girl"""
>not realizing that tr00 girls know how to put men in their place and manipulate them

Submissive trans are just shitty fetishists, not real women cause real women are controlling and dominant
>>
>>8249960
/thread
/board
>>
>>8249960
Correct, we are better than real girls.
>>
>>8249960
Most of my cis girl friends are submissives though? It's kind of annoying actually.
>>
>>8249977
It's just an AGP, who wants a super feminine and submissive boyfriend, so "she" can pretend to be straight.
>>
>>8249984
Nah, it's obviously a "straight" chaser who wants to get fucked up the ass without feeling gay so he goes after transgirls only to be perpetually disappointed that the muscular alpha dick-girl of his dreams does not exist.
>>
>>8249984
But AGPs are submissive and don't usually care about pretending to be straight.
>>
>>8249960
This submissive thing is more because 4chan is full of jap-obsessed weirdos who think real life is an anime.
>>
>>8250031
that also explains the AGP and the trans things too
>>
>>8249960
>tr00 girls know how to put men in their place and manipulate them
I have to agree that true girls are all abusive.
>>
>>8250011
I'm a tr00 girl (male) unlike you, I know how to humiliate men and make them feel like shit
>>
>>8250066
Glad you're redpilled on women.
>>
>>8249960
Real women aren't all sub or dom they're not one dimensional. Those trans girls are one dimensional facades.
>>
>>8250031
It is a 4chan meme but it's not anime related.
>>
>>8249960
be yourself or kill ypurself.
>>
Be sexually submissive, but assertive outside the bedroom?
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/open-gently/201301/assertive-women-are-more-likely-fantasize-submission
>>
>>8250253
That's just a power swap fetish.
>>
>>8250253
I want to be submissive outside the bedroom and gentle and cuddly inside.
>>
>>8250379
That's actually perfect. Can I claim you? Trick question, the answer is yes, because I want that.
>>
>>8250404
Nice anon. How assertive would you be outside the bedroom?
>>
>>8250428
Somewhere between unreasonably bossy and treating you like a toy. Depends on what part you like. Variety's good, though.
>>
>>8250440
Both sound comfy.
>>
>>8250501
Then you're my kind of loveslave. Wanna chat somewhere? Gimme contact info if you do.
>>
>>8250513
[email protected]
>>
File: 1387568809138.jpg (52KB, 313x263px) Image search: [Google]
1387568809138.jpg
52KB, 313x263px
>>8249960

Wrong, women dominate beta males for the purpose of obtaining entertainment or favors. They submissively give up the pussy to men who don't fall for their tricks and to whom they're attracted.
>>
>>8250379

What's the difference?
>>
>>8250513
Saved your email and I'll reply later : )
>>
>>8250034
Honestly? It just better explains the trans "girl" (what are they, 16 and under? It should be "women") general. Obsessed with looking like 14-16 year old girls instead of aiming to look like the average (not fat) woman.
>>
>>8249960

All trans women are "submissive" because all trans women have victim complexes. This is why they want to be girls. They think that if people view them as women they will be allowed to act weak all the time. They don't realize that women who act like constant victims are hated by everyone just as much as men who act that way are.

Trans women who claim to be "dom" are actually just sex workers who want to make money that way or they're people who want to be viewed as powerful even though they have victim complexes. This is similar to how cishet SJWs with borderline personality disorder pretend to be "dominant" for money or a false sense of empowerment.
>>
>>8250554
Not much maybe but the point is not being dominant in either.
>>
>>8250379
>gentle and cuddly
Turns into
>wants to be treated like a toy

What the fuck.

I think the whole submissive thing has a lot to do with low self confidence. Also the idea of being more submissive=more feminine, even though that's not true.
>>
>>8250544
Women who are very into you and have a shred of confidence tend to be able to switch. They'll ride you and have a fun time doing it. They can talk dirty. They can tell you to eat their pussy and how they want it. They know how to have a good time on top or on bottom.
>>
>>8250587
You can be gentle with toys.

The low self-confidence thing is right for me at least. The feminine one a little bit.
>>
File: IMG_20170327_210457.jpg (144KB, 618x890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170327_210457.jpg
144KB, 618x890px
>>8250578
>>8250253
Sex worker as a camgirl here though, I'm also always submissive in a sexual scenario.
I'm never really dominating outside either though, just have confidence to live my life on my terms, at least how I've done so far, but I'm also single..

I guess my fantasy would be being a 24/7 slave though but that's not very realistic I think, kinda like having a rape fantasy doesn't mean you want too get raped either.
>>
>>8250672
What do you say to >>8250602 ?
>>
>>8250714
I have no idea how to dominate in the bedroom, and I don't think my penis would work fucking anyone, both because hormones and it's a general turn off for me..
I could ride a dick with my butt sitting on top though, if that counts Idk.
Also not the best at dirty talk either, especially not if it's part of roleplaying.. Dirty talk in the moment of sex is easier though.
>>
>>8250768
But imagine if you were a cis girl with a loving boyfriend, could you imagine yourself taking the lead, mounting him, telling him what to do, etc?
>>
File: dealwithit.gif (1MB, 273x192px) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit.gif
1MB, 273x192px
>>8249971
How will cissies EVER recover?

>tfw dominant chaser
>>
>>8250788
I don't like telling people what to so regardless so at best it would be a neutral scenario with no specific dom/sub setting.
>>
>>8250768
I think I see a common problem here. Some pattern.

Trans women may correlate being the active partner with dicks, their penis, using their penis, inserting their penis, etc. This is not true. If it was the case, then women could never be the active partner.
>>
>>8250812
I feel the same. I tried to imagine >>8250602 but just the thought it unpleasant and made me feel like I needed to curl up and be hugged and made to submit or just comforted.
>>
>>8250836
I actually feel more ok with penetrating than with being dominant.
>>
>>8250836
Some trannys are more comfortable than others when it comes to using their dicks too though, for me playing with it, masturbating, or letting someone suck it would be fine, however not into penetrating anyone with it.. While some have no problem with that either (unless hormones screw them over), and others again won't even touch or look at it.

>>8250839
Then we have something in common I guess, I don't think I could ever dominate in the bedroom.. I could try acting it but it would feel wrong and my partner would just see straight through me anyway lol.
>>
File: LeCuriousCrackHeadFace.png (205KB, 380x375px) Image search: [Google]
LeCuriousCrackHeadFace.png
205KB, 380x375px
>>8249960

Maybe transwomen are individuals and shouldn't feel pressured into conforming to any kind of stereotype?
>>
File: 1490511322267.jpg (52KB, 560x846px) Image search: [Google]
1490511322267.jpg
52KB, 560x846px
My bf got with me specifically because I'm the more outgoing one; I take the lead in and out of the bedroom. I may not pass 100%, but that doesn't mean I can't be a confident human being.
>>
>>8251721
lol good one
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.