[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is the mechanism by which hip growth can occur even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: anatomy_hips.jpg (80KB, 450x580px) Image search: [Google]
anatomy_hips.jpg
80KB, 450x580px
What exactly is the mechanism by which hip growth can occur even after a full male puberty has finished (ages 18-22 or so) and how it stops being able to occur?

Is it possible to recreate the conditions of this time to cause hips to grow later, through any means? Including but not limited to: blood sacrifice, eldritch rituals, uncanny magicks, or ingesting questionable Chinese chemicals purchased on the internet.
>>
>>8249080
Your bones will gradually change due to hormones over time, but I highly doubt it's possible to reverse the final stages of bone fusion.
>>
File: Blausen_0723_Pelvis.png (208KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Blausen_0723_Pelvis.png
208KB, 500x500px
>>8249080
Relaxin is suspected to soften the pubic symphysis, which may make your hips wider. It wouldn't change the shape of your pelvis, but it would allow the bones to sit in a different position. I don't think it's been prescribed to trans women outside of medical trials.
>>
>>8249080
The pelvis grows toward a certain configuration for men and women.

For men:
>grows vertically
>thicker and denser
>optimized for movement with closer joints (femur lines up with the pelvis more)

Females:
>grows horizontally
>thinner and lighter
>foregoes movement efficiency for greater distance between the joints (wider pubic arch and pelvic inlet)

To get growth, there has to be room for the pubic arch and pelvic inlet to expand rather than thicken and the iliac crest to grow outward instead of continuing to grow upward. The bulk (probably 90%+) of the development is done by the mid teens. Fusion begins from 14-15 onwards, with complete, guaranteed fusion by the early 20s. Some sooner, some later, but all by the age of 23.

In order to grow the pelvic inlet, you'd need to have started before 14-17, with increasingly little growth the older you got, of course. And keep in mind that the direction of growth has been determined if you started during or after puberty. The best you can hope for is that it no longer grows in the male configuration, and grows *toward* the female one. But it won't ever be the same as that of a cis woman.

Here's an interesting source: https://carta.anthropogeny.org/moca/topics/age-pelvic-bone-fusion

tl;dr start before or early in puberty or you won't see much growth, if any. You'll likely see some if you start in your late teens or early 20s, but it's relatively negligible.
>>
>>8249179
i'm taking relaxin, but unfortuantely it doesn't seem to be doing much of anything
>>
>>8249195
>>8255261
>>8249179
medical student here, you're all stupid
once your growth plates have fused (ie, when you're 16, 18 at best)
there's no way to make your bones longer
women tend to have longer pubic bones, a greater subpubic angle (>100 degrees, for men it's less than 90), greater subpubic arch, meaning the ischial spines and tuberosities are further apart, and wider alae of the sacrum (with smaller auricular surfaces) due to different female hormones, during puberty
do you know why the pelvis changes like this??
because it has an important function in childbirth, something you'll never be able to do
You think taking relaxin is going to help you? the pubic symphysis is a fibrocartilaginous joint dumbass
>>
>>8255792
>because it has an important function in childbirth, something you'll never be able to do

Not necessarily, assuming that person is only in their early 20s or younger.
>>
>>8255792
Have you read any papers on relaxin?
>>
>>8249083
>Your bones will gradually change due to hormones over time
lol what
if anything the effect HRT has on bones if you start after puberty is that it stops them from growing (i.e. in a masculinising)
it's not about to shrink your shoulders or change your mandible shape
>>
>>8256949
Your bones undergo constant resorption and desorption due to cell turnover. The cell turnover of bones is largely regulated by hormones. Roughly every 10 years is a complete turnover for bones
>>
>>8257064
yeah I'm aware, like those African tribes who reshape their collarbones with massive metal collars
but I'm pretty sure there's more to it than that or FFS wouldn't need to be a thing, you'd just wait
>>
>>8257074
FFS is a thing because people aren't patient enough to wait 10 years
i know i wouldn't be anyway
>>
>>8257074
Cell turnover doesn't drastically alter anything since your bones will be fused already. If you want drastic changes within your lifetime surgery will be needed most likely.
The way African tribes modify their bones is due to Wolff's law though.
>>
>>8255261
And people describe >>>/lgbt/femgen as experimental, you are doing things far more experimental.
>>
>>8257107
so if I wear some sort of strap that applies constant pressure to my chin it'll get pushed flatter over time and then not re-grow because of lack of masculine hormones?
>>
>>8257107
So, is there any possible way to go full Wolff and stress/alleviate the bones just right for feminization?
>>
>>8257228
You would need a way to resist the torque created by the force you apply otherwise you would just warp your mandible joint with not much change to bone shape
>>
>>8255792
>greater subpubic arch, meaning the ischial spines and tuberosities are further apart,
>wider alae of the sacrum (with smaller auricular surfaces)
English motherfucker, do you speak it.

What does it look like?
>>
>>8255792
>medical student here,
>once your growth plates have fused (ie, when you're 16,

Either someone is larping or flunking out of med school, lmao.
>>
>>8258927
He's actually right in that most growth has already completed (and fused) by 15-16. See the linked article in >>8249195
>>
>>8257203
I fully acknowledge that it's experimental. I also praise femgen for their pioneering spirit.

My trial is based on research of relaxin used for other purposes as well as on anecdotal reports of its effects. I don't claim that it does or will work, but there was enough information around to suggest it might.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.