[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Blaire is too much of a pussy to confront us herself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

Reminder that Blaire is too much of a pussy to confront us herself so she has to command her beta /pol/ orbiters to raid us.
>>
>>8247376
Salty hon located
>>
>>8247389
>implying i'm a tranny
nice try, hon
>>
File: React - Salt Mine.jpg (723KB, 2832x2128px) Image search: [Google]
React - Salt Mine.jpg
723KB, 2832x2128px
>>
Except the times that she has..?
>>
>>8247376
Just sage and report the spammers for advertising. They'll be rewarded with global bans and will have to use something other than pol for this.
>>
except she literally has lmao.
>>
OPs just a salty pussy mad cus they didn't get to diss her en masse with their henchotherkin, and Blaire made money while you all stayed triggered. Delicious
>>
>>8247456
>>8247514
Like...?
>>
blaire is a hon and im so confused why /pol/ fags dont realize it, like get a still shot of her and look at how much shading she has to do to pass even on camrea
>>
>>8250774
straight men are retarded
>>
>that one pissed of hon spamming Blaire White threads
Please cease. No one but you cares about some vapid eceleb. I know that you're angry because you think that as a right winger, she doesn't deserve to pass better than you, a leftists. But that's your problem, not ours. This board is slow as fuck. It will take forever for these threads to 404 too, so when you decide to shit up the place with your eceleb induced histrionics, you shit it up for days. It sucks. Kill yourself. Also Hiroshimoot should make an eceleb board to contain idiots like you. What is even the point of /bant/? Fuck.
>>
File: 20170117_223643-3024x2268.jpg (1MB, 3024x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170117_223643-3024x2268.jpg
1MB, 3024x2268px
I just dont get it, how does she justify her right wing views when her parents funded her entire transition, including the litany of surgeries shes gotten?

Like how is that justified? "I was born lucky but fuck the rest of you lol sorry hons"

And for the record im funding my entire transition myself and choosing not to get FFS, but i totally understand its necessity and believe that srs. Hrt, and ffs should be part of a single payer health system for trans care.
>>
>>8250796
but blaire doesnt pass...
>>
>>8250803
you pass farrrr better than blaire
>>
>>8250808
She might not pass, but she clearly passes better than the Blaire spammer. Why else would she be so pissed off at her?
>>
>>8250821
because shes a pathetic attention whore that wants to gain the attention of the new internet edgelords? Like seriously out side of this thread ive only mentioned blaire one time to a friend of mine and it was when i saw a still shot of her and noticed the massive ammounts of shading she has to do to pass in a 2d image... like really blaire doesnt pass AT ALL like 30 year old transitioners ive seen pass better its weird mange
>>
>>8250796
First, I'm a lefty but I'm not tranny, second, the majority of Blaire shitposts were made by /pol/cunts ""raiding"" the board after she told them to, and third when I went to sleep it was already on page 5 so YOU are the one keeping it alive.
>>
>>8250846
Then stop feeding her attention. There are tons of lgbt ecelebs I don't like, but I don't continuously post about them. Your obsession with her passibility is fucking creepy.
>>
>>8250857
I keep saging it so it would die faster.
>>
>>8250866
It makes me lol, i dont know how long thatll last, but for now i say keep it up.
>>
>>8250866
i dont post about her ... did you not read my post? i stopped in to say that one bit. im not op...
>>
>>8250819
I know and thats the funny thing. I have more sympathy for nonpassers and want them to get help to get the surgeries that will undo all the shit male puberty did to them. Meanwhile anyone who disagrees with blaire, she fucking trashes their appearance like a petty high school girl.

Sour grapes, man.
>>
>>8247376
I..kinda like her as a dude
>>
>>8250819
what kind of meth do you both smoke?

motherfucker looks like a drug abuser
>>
>>8250803
you look like you abuse drugs, like someone I would perhaps run into on public transit. Pretty cocky to say you pass better than even my fucking dad.

How much did you spend on it so far? 5 dollars?

Can't even show your hon face, gotta hide behind the hair
>>
>>8253301
spotted blaire

im sorry you are a hon blaire
>>
and another thing. What else are you little high schooler faggots capable of bringing to the table other than, she doesn't pass? Like, what else is there to your argument?

Going off that mentality, I could say, hey, you're all fucking ugly and don't pass either. Now you deserve to fail, die, be disregarded, this that, as a result. Do you think that sounds fair?

Seriously, what else do any of you got besides aesthetic disses?

oh, thats right, everyone on this board is 18 or lying about their age so they don't get banned
>>
>>8253345
nice copout, you stinking fucking niggerhon *smacks you in the lips with my big white man dick* *makes you choke on it* *skullfucks you for being a echofaggot*
>>
>>8253384
seriously look at how much makeup she has to slather on to barely pass, look at the level of shading she does, notice the strange whiter areas on her face? thats not lighting thats a illusion created by make up called shaping that she uses to pass in 2d, shes a real major hun with a giant man nose .
>>
>>8253565
See, you're still just telling me aesthetic digs. What I'd like to know is what beyond that, is it that you folks don't like about her?
>>
>>8253367
but she does that to everyone else and is basically anti transsexual despite being a massive hun in a attempt to fit in with shitty new internet cool kid culture. Shes trash. Shes like a black person who is pro jim crow. Shes complete and utter retarded trash.
>>
>>8253586
shes the uncle tom of the tranny world
>>
>>8253367
She literally bullies children.
>>
>>8253586
She comes off as massively insecure with a sheen of trying too hard to fit in with what she sees as the cool crowd. I'm not invested in this. Just a bystanding cis les.
>>
>>8253606
>shes the uncle tom of the tranny world
Then i guess that makes you the uncle hon of the tranny world. :p
>>
>people think Blaire is a hon.

So many salty hons itt
>>
>>8253656
You can't deny she needs a brow shave badly, and also needs to train her voice.
>>
>>8250803
>hides most of their face with their hair
You pass though if you're trans or just using some cis girls pic we'll never know.

Also wtf are you wearing? lol it looks like your wearing one of those apron things they put on you when you get your hair cut. If that's a sweater I suggest not wearing it again as it makes your body look masculine.

Why are like all mtf's who hate Blaire lacking in style and basic grooming habits? lol
>>
>>8250903
>she fucking trashes their appearance like a petty high school girl.
News flash alot cis girls are like that, you obviously haven't been around a lot of women. Speaking of appearance you sure could use a makeover or at least wash your hair and try using a brush that helps.
>>
>>8250803
You don't pass better then Blaire but you do pass. Like others have said you need to like make some effort and groom yourself though. What a waste of potential, i'm guessing transbian.
>>
>>8253747
a lot of cis girls that people dont like because of exactly that reason, those are the same cis girls that end up in their mid 20s with no friends and random dick after random dick with a boyfriend they pretend to love just so some one interacts with them.
>>
>>8253774
no really they pass better than blair by a lot, notice zero effort passes, blaire, slathered on face mask level of makeup and bad shading, barely passes
>>
>>8253629
Not the person you're replying to, but how does bully kids?
>>
>she
>her
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.