[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blaire you are not a transsexual, you are a man in drag who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Blaire you are not a transsexual, you are a man in drag who thinks they are you admitted that on your laci green "debate". Please get all you facts right about how puberty blockers work and how the medical community at large diagnoses transsexualism. Please get all your facts straight about the medical condition in general you conniving cunt.

Theryn Meyer is correct when she says you have a moral obligation to teach people about this yet you fail horribly at it. People who follow you believe every word you say like its coming out of the bible so please read more about the actual medical condition and stop being so fucking bias with your highschool level knowledge of biology and how human development works. Here is a good start for research so please read it thank you. http://www.functionalneurology.com/materiale_cic/389_XXIV_1/3373_sexual/

If you keep spewing your bs about actual transsexuals (not the fucking snowflakes) actual transsexuals are starting to believe you are just a fucking male in drag claiming to suffer from transsexualism when really you are just a pariah who fell for the alt right dick to fight against the idiotic sjws (Which I understand since sjws are the plague). But Can you not see that you are being controlled by identity politics to push an agenda just as much as the left is? So fucking please stop feeding into the alt right dick and state actual fucking facts instead of your biases. I ask all of /lgbt/ to please spam this so she (he) sees this. I used to agree with alot of what you said until you stopped caring about the actual condition and realized you aren't actually suffering from it.
>>
>>8246950
Who the fuck is this and why the fuck is there 3 threads about them up right now?
>>
Stop giving him attention already.

That's exactly what he wants.
>>
>>8246958
She a gorgeous woman who doesn't take it in the ass from the left so naturally the crybabies around here can't stand her. She has a livestream on youtube right now so we have to vent our butthurt.
>>
>>8247141
Yeah, she just takes /pol/'s atrophied fat buried cock in her boipucci
>>
>>8247163
It's ok to be butthurt child
Few will ever feel the touch of such a gorgeous example of human beauty
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.