[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm literally being kicked out of the house for being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 4

File: 6c5.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6c5.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
So I'm literally being kicked out of the house for being trans. I work a min wage job and have but a week to get out.

Any advice? Or is this where it ends for me?
>>
It ends here my friend
>>
>>8246804
rip OP

where are you from?
>>
>>8246818
Colorado. I'm currently looking for a roommate to go halfsies with on rent. But even then it's still expensive as fuck
>>
>>8246804
apply everywhere you can.
>>
>>8246831
you can live with me but you have to promise to be my transbian gf
>>
>>8246804
If I lived anywhere near you I would be ok with being roommates with you but I'm from the UK.
>>
there's alot of people that just live straightup off the grid. hop trains. live in shelters. stay near big cities.

if you can handle that lifestyle it's some mad max freedom shit.

if you're getting a doctor to inject you, that's even fewer meds you're carrying around.
>>
>>8246804
Why did you come out?!
>>
>>8246804
They have to give you at least a month to move out if you're in the US. Otherwise they can't legally evict you before that time.
>>
>>8246860
You live in colorado? And I would love that. I'm single right now.

>>8246897
I'm asking myself the same question. Really wish I hadn't.

>>8246892
How would you find something like that?
>>
>>8246831
Denver?
>>
>>8246909

Isn't that only if you pay rent?
>>
>>8246930
Close to it. By train it takes less than an hour. My kik is Spherical_Autumn btw.
>>
>>8246804
I really really hope everything turns out okay for you anon. Good luck.
>>
get on food stamps and get a roomate

duno much about all the law and stuff
>>
>>8246920
>I'm asking myself the same question. Really wish I hadn't.
How did it go, in full, from start to when you made this thread?
>>
>>8247012
I told my mom and dad I needed to talk to them. My therapist was only going to give me HRT if I told my parents knew, she wanted to be sure something bad wouldn't happen. So I told them. My mom stayed silent for a lot of it but my dad ranted and raved about it said if I don't renounce it then I have to get out of the house. And I can't renounce it. I tried to suppress it and nearly killed myself doing so. So I told him no and he said I have a week to get out. And now I'm here.
>>
>>8247030
>My therapist was only going to give me HRT if I told my parents knew, she wanted to be sure something bad wouldn't happen.
Therapists suck. What country? Funny, I've only heard things like this involving female therapists.
>>
>>8247030
>My therapist was only going to give me HRT if I told my parents knew, she wanted to be sure something bad wouldn't happen
And I'm sure even if you tell her your situation she won't feel even tiny bit guilty. Gotta love retarded gatekeepers.
>>
>>8247094
They do. They really fucking do. US.
>>
>>8246941
I think tenant laws vary, but you should look into those laws for your state.
>>
>>8247030
>>8246804
If I was you my course of action would be:

1: Contact the court in your are, specifically the division that does landlord tenant cases, in your county. In the alternative contact legal aid in your area.

if you call the court ask the clerk or whoever answers when they have a pro-bono attorney available regarding Landlord tennant cases, in NY it's usually every day, but at least 3x a week in some of the more rural counties, idk how rural you are.

Tell them whats going on and get your legal rights. In NY you would need to be evicted.

t. I am an attorney is the Great State of New York.
>>
>>8247030
Why didn't you tell them that you'd renounce it and transition behind their backs? Then you'd have more time to get ready to move out.
>>
>>8247144
How is it being gay in the law world. Please gib internship
>>
>>8247030
why are parents so retarded
>>
>>8247147
My state is retarded and demands that I have a therapist's written consent before starting HRT. And my therapist was like "hurr durr you gotta tell your parents first before I'll sign." Otherwise I would have.

>>8247171
I wish I knew.

>>8247144
I'll certainly see too it that I do.
>>
File: stitch.gif (955KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
stitch.gif
955KB, 500x281px
I hope one day we get to a day where telling that you are trans isn't a risk with a lot of families.

I got semi lucky, even though my family hates it they didn't do anything drastic like that.

Don't worry OP. This is a step in another direction. Fuck your parents if they aren't willing to support you. You'll be a beautiful girl with or without them. I believe in you girl! Follow your dreams!

For the time being I suggest trying to find a local shelter, but it seems some anons here are generous so yeah (:
>>
>>8246804
Should have thought about that before you ran your dicksucker and said stupid shit to the people who take care of you for years. fucken parasite.
>>
>>8246804
how much u make an hour
>>
>Auntie Susans like Blaire White will defend this
>>
>>8247189
Switch therapists.
>>
>>8247454
TAKE DOWN BLAIR, ROBIN
>>
>>8247402
thank you. That means a lot
>>
>>8247030
You could potentially file charges against your therapist just so you know. Therapists are not supposed to blackmail patients into doing potentially life-harming things.
If I were you I would definitely ask about it to a lawyer.
>>
>>8247464
I WILL IF SHE EVER GETS HERE
IT'S FUCKING 3 AM AND SILENCE
>>
>>8247454
>muh strawman

also how long have you even had this trip
>>
>>8247496

YEAH YOU SHOW THEM SKEETER!!!!!!!
>>
>>8247498
like a year and a half wtf
>>
>>8247449
I make 8.50 an hour
>>
File: pepe btfo.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pepe btfo.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>8247510
i was first...
>>
>>8247189

Why didn't you self-med?
>>
Stay home and cross dress when you're not at home.
>>
>>8247541
work at a restaurant..also most places are moving their lowest wage up to 10$ an hour

Don't be scared anon! there are opportunities out there!!!!
>>
>>8247541
ouch
>>
>>8247550
oh you mean the name
I mean the tripcode
I've been tripping since summer 2015 but I changed tripcodes around the time I last got doxxed
>>
>>8247599
No need to tell me twice

>>8247598
I wish I could. I have horrendous social anxiety. I can hardly look people in the eye. Last time I worked a job like that I nearly offed myself because of the anxiety it caused. I have such a good gig right now. Night shift custodian. I love it.
>>
>>8247600
i didn't get doxxed (buttmad mtf'rs are awful at many things) but almost did. How do you fail doxxing even with somebodies i.p adress?
>>
>>8247631
as a custodian you could make SOO much more money, my anxiety is awful too. Took 4 months of failing interviews to finally get it down and i'm still incredibly anxious at work.

also why did you fall for the coming out meme?
>>
you're not a cute anime girl, you're a hideous and malformed frankenstein monster of surgery and hormones
>>
>>8247682
pic related is me

>>8247658
I'm looking into greener pastures right now. But it's hard to find good work. And I had to if I wanted HRT. My therapist wouldn't sign off. Well that fucking worked out didn't it. Now I have no HRT or house.
>>
>>8247637
How do you succeed with an IP?
>>
>>8247721
Why didn't you self-med?
>>
>>8247721
see
>>8247738
cmon girl wtf were you thinking. Did you really believe the Susan's and really bought into the self medding = blood clot thing?
>>
>>8247773
>>8247738

I didn't even know you could
>>
>>8247773
One day when I was googling some stuff there was an old thread on susans about how someone had a stroke and they blamed it on them self-medding, despite the fact that the person was also like 70 fucking years old lmao
>>
>>8247801
70?LOL
>>
>>8247773
Whelp, you know what to do now
>>
>>8247794
meant to send this 2 u
>>8247822
>>
>>8247815
Susans blames pretty much every age-related event on HRT. It's quite bizarre. I think they sometimes forget that once you're like 50+ years old people start having heart attacks and whatnot.
>>
need advice?
go to susans. find advice.

DO THE OPPOSITE

this also works if you have saboteurs in your life
>>
>>8247867
>Susans blames pretty much every age-related ev
plus when you are that old you'd most likely need a MUCH lower dose of hormones...am i wrong?

They are probably at wayyy too high of dosages for older people. Your hormone levels drop considerably after 35-40 or so
>>
>>8247721
If you can afford HRT or have insurance there's a couple places to go in Denver that do informed consent. Planned Parenthood in central Denver for one, i went there for about a year until i just recently switched to a proper endocrinologist. You shouldn't need a letter or anything for her either
>>
>>8247881
You often don't actually need AAs if you're in your late 30s and older. At that point the naturally declining levels of T are low enough that estradiol on its own is often enough to downregulate T to the point of causing testicular atrophy. In the 90s and earlier they generally never used AAs, they just adjusted dosages of estradiol until T was downregulated properly. If you're young it's a tough process to go through since you're challenging a body that is attempting to produce far more T, but if you're old it's not as difficult.

I'm not sure whether you should match hormone levels to what is the average for your age since often declining hormones are actually a health hazard. Matching them to what they are as a young age is probably a healthier option.
>>
>>8247159
I am asexual, and my job is shitty, but I love the law so I will just keep rolling down the river :^)
>>
>>8247917
Really? I was doing research and it said no where in colorado was informed consent. Ugh. Glad to see this could've been avoided
>>
>>8248047
Yeah any planned parenthood that offers "LGBT Services" will have it. And my current doctor is Anna Wegleitner.
>>
>>8246831
Yo, if you're willing to travel the distance I live in salt lake city, we have IC clinics and stuff, and my doctor lets me take cypro if you want that. My roommates rn are gay boomers so drama goes on with the other roommates. They like me cause I'm trans and don't break things kek.
>>
>>8247030
Are most therapists this retarded?

I keep hearing shitty stories.
>>
Sucks that you’re getting kicked out OP, but at least you had the balls to be yourself. Even being homeless is better than being someone you’re not. Good luck.
>>
>>8246804
Have you I considered becoming a crack whore?
>>
>>8246991
You realize that the chances of everything being ok are slim to none right?
>>
>>8246804
Your parents did the right thing.
>>
>>8247094
Female therapists are the fucking worst.
>>
>>8248404
It's possibly illegal for a therapist to actually do that.
>>
>>8247736
If their ISP is retarded, you can call the ISP and make up a story to convince them to tell you who the IP was allocated to.
>>
>>8246804
Was it because you are trans or because you are an insufferable little shit?
>>
>>8247189
>>>8247147
>My state is retarded and demands that I have a therapist's written consent before starting HRT. And my therapist was like "hurr durr you gotta tell your parents first before I'll sign." Otherwise I would have.
What was your therapist's response to you saying your parents would react badly and being kicked out was a serious danger?
>>
>>8247030
>Medical treatment for something non infectious
>Medical professional demands that patient confidentiality be broken
If US law works like UK law, this therapist is acting illegally. Should've dropped them the instant they said that and moved to a new one.
You may be able to press charges for emotional blackmail. You didn't want to tell your parents, but the medical professional pressured you into doing so to attain treatment for your dysphoria.
>>
>>8249145
Yeah if you informed your therapist about consequences like that this is definitely a huge huge legal violation.
>>
Good luck Anon!
>>
>>8246941
No. Take it to court. They have to give you at least 2 weeks. A judge should be sympathetic esp. in Devver.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.