[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question for MtF trannies: what kind of men are actually attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: 1483969239121.png (189KB, 406x564px) Image search: [Google]
1483969239121.png
189KB, 406x564px
question for MtF trannies: what kind of men are actually attracted to you?

Are they also weird-looking and insane?
>>
File: 1413511444494e.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1413511444494e.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>8245451

Only gay men seem attracted to me. October 2015, a cute blond guy with gayface around 5'9" and somewhere around 19 tried talking to me (though in that case, maybe he was just being friendly). Some Dominican in his late twenties who eye-raped me as I entered a supermarket back in August of 2016. A 5'6" or 5'7" employee of my aunt the following month, also Dominican, tried rubbing my leg with his hand when everyone was squeezed together in just a few vehicles (over 15 of us). He had a fat ass (while being overweight) and green eyes. He was a bit feminine in behavior but I'm not sure if he was bisexual or gay on the down-low. When I was walking in the park a month ago, some fit black guy, late teens or early twenties, was trying to show his muscles off to me. I also feel like there's at least one gay creep who hangs around on my street who may be attracted to me.

There was also a straight black guy last year who seemed to be talking about me to the people he was with across the street but some others laughed at him and told him I'm a man. There was like one other occasion where a straight guy or two might have taken me for a woman since starting hormones, but it was just a second-glance thing and they realized immediately.

The only one I liked out of the whole bunch was the first, but I felt so bad when I realized he was gay and only liked me because he thought I was a guy.

I still attract straight women too, so I'm stuck in incel twinkhon mode for life. Though I guess I'm starting to reconsider dating straight-ish women (as long as I can stay on HRT and they know I'm trans).
>>
File: makes you think.jpg (9KB, 182x240px) Image search: [Google]
makes you think.jpg
9KB, 182x240px
I don't know because I only went for the low hanging fruit on *chans and even craigslist (too scared to actually try regular dating websites).

I honestly don't know if I am anyone's type because I go out with everyone who shows interest in me tbqh.
>>
>>8246411
what do the chanfaggots look like
>>
Black guys, a couple of meh white guys, fat old guys. This one sorta cute manlet Bulgarian dude at work eye raped me a bit and dropped multiple hints. Drunk average Latino guy at a bar.

I've had an equal number of females and males outright hit on me irl, the females tend to be butchy, or aggressive bi girls.
>>
>>8247777
I guess I should never underestimate the perversity of male sexual desire

they will even try to fuck something that is a hideous, frankenstein-like combination of male and female
>>
>>8245451
I dont know. I remember this one black dude hit on me while I was riding a bus across country. It didnt occur to me what he was doing untill he went back to his seat after the conversation petered out.
>>
File: 1483440698543.jpg (9KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1483440698543.jpg
9KB, 250x228px
I like guys that are confident. Not creepy, not a penis-brain, just confident. There's not a better feeling than being seduced by a guy that responds to your tease by teasing you in return and actually making you blush. These are the best type of men for me because I know he's a good guy and that he'll make me feel protected and nice when hugging him (:

If we're talking on a physical level? I'd say that personally I like latino-typed dudes. Bonus points if muscular and six-pack :P
>>
>>8247838
Perhaps your perception is skewed and we are just odd looking people, not monsters?

Who hurt you?
>>
>>8248101
re-read the OP, dipshit. I am asking what kind of man would *actually* be attracted to a gross ugly tranny like you
>>
>>8248109
Fuck off, you peace of transphobic shit.
>>
>>8248113
you're hideously ugly and will always have a man's skeleton :^)
>>
>>8248123
You will always have a doo doo brain. Ha gotcha faggot.
>>
>>8248128
>le busted manface abomination response
your entire body is permeated by M A L E DNA
>>
>>8248134
>le butt blasted faggot
and you have stinky feet and a doo doo brain
>>
>>8248138
ugly dude
>>
>>8248144
keep responding fart breath you can get btfo all day
>>
>>8248151
male
>>
>>8248155
loser face haha keep coming back and you will keep getting btfo
>>
>>8248164
you are not female
>>
>>8248167
and you have a big nose haha
>>
>>8248169
you have an X chromosome and a Y chromosome

also you're ugly
>>
>>8248173
>also you're ugly
haha mad you're getting btfo smelly?
>>
>>8248179
you are a man, not a woman
>>
>>8248182
haha and you smell get btfo all day loser face
>>
>>8248184
male
>>
>>8247702
Slightly chubby.
Nerdy look.
The usual.

One of them had sweet tasting cum and I loved lapping up every last bit of it tbqh.
>>
>>8248186
haha dorkward getting angry?
>>
>>8248191
you will be male forever

your femininity is a delusion
>>
>>8248207
i know you are but what am i?
>>
>>8248216
we are both male
>>
>>8248219
no way jose
>>
>>8247838
>they will even try to fuck something that is a hideous, frankenstein-like combination of male and female
Huh exactly.
I honestly can't believe there are actually guys who would willingly want to kiss my face, body or ass but there are.
>>
>>8248222
disgusting
>>
>>8248227
i know you are but what am i
>>
>>8245451
As much as I love my bf, he was a beta nerd who suffered from crippling loneliness. One of my fears is that being shown affection will give him confidence, and he'll leave me for a cis girl. I don't want to sabotage him or keep his confidence low though. I just want the best for him, even if he leaves. At least I feel loved and happy for now...
>>
>>8248239
you will always be inferior to actual women
>>
>>8248250
>implying I haven't already accepted my place
I know, but at least I can provide him the love he needs until then.
>>
>>8248250
And spamming an obscure tranny board makes you a top notch male huh?

Please Anon just stop, I love you and this isn't good for you.
>>
>>8248250
so buttblasted he wont even respond to me anymore haha get btfo loser
>>
>>8248227
I know. Also most of these guys look fairly normal so it just boggles my mind why would they prefer me, an ugly twinkhon, over real women.
>>
File: makes u think.png (133KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
makes u think.png
133KB, 500x281px
>>8248239
>beta nerd
Is it possible that dating beta nerds is the key? I mean with beta nerds I can be certain they are not going to get angry out of a sudden and kill me or something.
>>
>>8248293
You know I've honestly figured if I ever find a lasting relationship it will be with a beta/nerdy guy.
>>
>>8246369
>>
>>8248293
>>8248303
You need to have the patience of a saint to date a beta nerd. It is so frustrating when they refuse to be a man sometimes. My ex would HATE going outside for any reason. Even if it was to pick me up from rly closeby he would balk often, and I often had to be the one to take initiative and ask strangers stuff
>>
>>8248268

Their response is right there. >>8248261

>>8248450

What are you trying to say?
>>
>>8246369
how long on hrt
>>
>>8246369

Oh hey it’s you. How ya been?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.