[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In 2011, homosexual journalist Daniel Villarreal advocated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: marx.jpg (70KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
marx.jpg
70KB, 720x540px
>In 2011, homosexual journalist Daniel Villarreal advocated queer acceptance by writing: "I and a lot of other people want to indoctrinate, recruit, teach, and expose children to queer sexuality AND THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT." [26]

"Wow Just Wow, how dare you suggest there might be something even remotely shady going on here, you paranoid homophobe bigot! just go back 2 sleep goys"
>>
>>8244900
definitely nothing shady going on here either, just a prank bro
>>
I could make up quotes too but I'm too lazy, so congrats on your effort
>>
>>8244929
what the fuck
>>
>>8244954
that's from wikipedia, though, and there are literally hundreds of other quotes like that one, unironically starting to believe the 'lgbt movement' might in fact be a cultural subversion plot, most likely marxist in nature, early members where associated with communist parties and groups such as NAMBLA. It's not even a conspiracy, the info is all out there, it just isn't 'politically correct' to talk about it. Leftist social engineering imposed from above by the elites. Tell me, if the gay lifestyle is so good, why push it so hard, specially on kids, that's fucked up man.
>>
Sounds like a good idea to me.
Why would any of us want to justify our existence to a whole new generation of stupid assholes?
People who bring their kids to gay pride parades are morons.
And Fox is owned and operated by conservatives, so you might want to ask your own ranks why they are pushing a creepy pedo agenda.
>>
>>8244900
So?
There was some probably-paedophilic gay arsehole who wanted more kiddies to ve twink sex slaves. That doesn't mean we all want that, just like not all heterosexuals want to follow in the footsteps of praythegayaways and Fritzl.
>>
You guys are speaking of Gay rights organizations and advocacy groups, and while most of them started as a result of actual pro-gay movements by gay people, it quickly switched to becoming organizationaly run. These groups no longer represent the adverage gay man or woman or trans man or woman either, they are total leftist organizations that are totally in-run, alot of the times by non-literal ppl.
>>
*non-gay
>>
>>8244900
this is fucked up to us too
>>
>>8244900
What's wrong with indoctrinating people into queer sexuality? I think if everyone was gay the world would be better.
>>
>>8245001
>why push it so hard, specially on kids,
if this is their actual goal (convert children) they're going to fail horribly when they realize there's nothing that you can do to change innate sexuality/gender identtiy
>>
>>8245155
being indoctrinated into homosexuality 'makes' people gay kind of like how indoctrinated into heterosexuality 'makes' people straight. as in, it doesn't.
>>
>>8245156
Why do straight people indoctnate their kids
>>
>>8245202
Idk, it clearly doesn't work lmao.
>>
File: 1399506155638.jpg (202KB, 867x655px) Image search: [Google]
1399506155638.jpg
202KB, 867x655px
>>8244929
Why now that's just quality entertainment.
>>
File: 0.jpg (164KB, 770x600px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
164KB, 770x600px
>ITT: Ignorant people who don't know the definition of the word "indoctrinate", and think it means "convert to".

I'm guessing you think it means "convert to" because of "religious indoctrination". But you need to look up the actual definition. It just means you accept something without questioning it.
The USA has had decades of "Christian indoctrination" but that didn't actually mean that everyone was automatically christian... clearly... it just means that Christian rhetoric and ideas and standards where everywhere and no one questioned it, they just accepted it as normal.

I think the idea that LGBT being accepted as being "normal", or just not seen as something worth questioning and attacking constantly sounds like a great thing... but that's probably because I'm not a delusional conspiracy nut insulated in some bible belt echo chamber who actually believes "the fairies" are going to sneak in through my tv and steal my perfect child and replace them with a gender-confused changeling.
>>
>>8245155
I used to be a libertarian, nothing against the gays, everyone can marry whomever they want and all that jazz. That is, until I realised what was actually going on. politically correct brainwashing and indoctrination, fully backed by the corporate media, world banking interests and the fedgov bureaucrats. In one word, tyranny. Face it, you are the establishment now. Being straight is the new counterculture by this point, and there's nothing you can do about it. And one last thing: You should have kept away from those kids, now it's personal.
>>
>>8245281
>unsheathes fedora
>>
In case anyone is wondering, here's the actual article containing the quote OP is talking about:

https://www.queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512
>>
>>8245306
fuck dude
I'm trans and many people would consider that more fucked up than being gay in every way, but shit
I would never want children having anything to do with that crap. Information being available to actual trans children, sure. But why would you shove your agenda down the throat of normal people. wtf m8
>>
>queer this, queer that
Word lost all of its meaning after breeders called themselves "queer" to avoid the confrontation with their own cishet selves.
>>
>>8245202
There's a lot of reasons but I guess it would boil down to 'I am straight and everyone else I know is so therefore my children are too!' which is true in the majority of cases, except for the 3-5% of people that are lgbt.
>>
>>8245330

This. The amount of straight, heterosexual, white women labelling themselves as 'queer' while being married to a white, heterosexual man is completely out of fucking control.
>>
>>8245363
What I find most disgusting is that we're starting to become a minority in our own fucking community.
>>
>>8245330
It means all sexual practices deemed 'politically correct' by the leftist establishment, not only gays and transgenders but also stuff like water sports, sadomasochism, paedos,
>>
>>8245398
>It means all sexual practices deemed 'politically correct' by the leftist establishment
Every cishet with vanilla straight sex can call themselves "queer" if they feel like it.
Hence it lost its meaning.
>>
>>8245375

I noticed this several years ago with the uptick in 'gay bars, drag, etc are so misogynistic' articles popping up all over the internet.
>>
>>8245162
A surprising percentage of gay men admit to have been molested as kids, makes you think, huh?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.