[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope knowing you had a boyhood and never a girlhood?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

How do you cope knowing you had a boyhood and never a girlhood?

I really regret not telling my parents when I was younger so I could get help for this and perhaps be living as a woman today. I always felt as if I had to hide my girlish interests to some extent, but not completely as I always played with toys that I thought was cool regardless of which gender they are segregated as.

I guess I am just sad that I never really had a mother who taught me how to be a young woman because they obviously taught me mannerism of how to be a boy.

Hearing about other women's childhoods makes me sad that I never had one of my own. I am not upset that I had a boyhood, in fact, I didn't have that bad of a childhood. It's just that I wish I had been raised a girl so I maybe better prepared to face life as a woman. :-(
>>
I didn't had a boyhood though. Played mostly with other girls. Puberty was what destroyed everything from then I was a teenager and I was not suppose to play with girls the way I did before. It was sad moment for my life that I never recovered from.

But yeah my childhood was awesome and I have lots of great memories.
>>
>>8242747
I didn't really have one though, it was too broken to count it as one.
>>
File: 1420087082097.gif (94KB, 436x200px) Image search: [Google]
1420087082097.gif
94KB, 436x200px
>>8242747

That picture is so cute.
>>
>>8242747

Childhood was horrific for me, boys bullied me because I was soft, girls didn't want to play because I was a boy and my mom's boyfriend physically abused me so I would become more manly.

Fuck society.
>>
>>8245099
>my mom's boyfriend physically abused me so I would become more manly
What did he do?
>>
>>8245171

When I was 5 he pinned me down when I was asleep and put his hands over my mouth and nose and counted to 20 very slowly. I tried to fight him but he just hit me when I did and counted slower and with more numbers; I nearly passed out
He would also give me arm burns (like the twisting ones) all the time until I caved or didn't react.
One time he put a scorching hot teabag on my palm and made me hold it. When I dropped it because it was too hot he picked it up and said no it isn't "don't be a baby" "don't be like a girl"
I told my mom what he was doing and she didn't believe me, and he came into my room one night to "punish" me. If I remember he said "If you ever tell your mom again I'll have to teach you a lesson" or something like that whilst he was on top of me again when I was asleep. I tried to scream but he put his hand on my mouth again and made me another threat not to scream or he wouldn't leave.
I became terrified of him whenever he was around as well as being shy and timid because of it. I remember he had this peppermint aftershave and I still get panic attacks when I smell ones like it.
The entire reason I repressed myself for so long and became a asshole was because of him, he did the same thing to his own son so I think he's just a grade A cunt.
>>
>>8245325
> he pinned me down when I was asleep and put his hands over my mouth

I think this would have further my descent into developing more fetishes related to BDSM. :-\

My brother does this exact same shit under the disguise of manning me up. He still does to some extent. I think it leads me to like shit like domination and bondage even though the latter developed very early in my childhood when I used to want to be the criminal in cops and robbers games because they got to wear the handcuffs.
>>
>>8242747
Whenever I think back to when i was younger I see a girl of varying ages.
I dont mean this as some kind of new age, self esteem, mental gymnastics bullshit either. Thats actually what my brain sees(the human psyche does weird shit to protect itself) so I never really had to cope with having a boyhood instead of a girlhood so much as having to deal with having a fucked up, tomboyish girlhood that dissolved into shit as I got older.
>>
>>8245938
>a fucked up, tomboyish girlhood that dissolved into shit as I got older.
Explain?
>>
Be mtf
>never had girlhood
>no male priviledge/socialization
Pick one
>>
>>8246222
>male priviledge
>>
File: SonicGirlsClothswap.jpg (179KB, 720x570px) Image search: [Google]
SonicGirlsClothswap.jpg
179KB, 720x570px
Memes aside, if one thing legit ruined my childhood it was being trans.
Like, it was fine then, not perfect, had weird self-esteem issues I couldn't understand the source of (thought I was ugly, really didn't like my name, not wanting to be in photographs), but overall I was a normal kid.
But now in hindsight it's like the one big jarring thing I can't acknowledge in social situations, even for people who know I'm trans I will not show pics of me being a boy or tell of what I did as a boy because it's dysphoric as fuck.
Being with a gang of girls and they start getting nostalgic and really enthusiastic for something you never experienced (ponies, dolls, princesses) is really alienating.
>>
>>8246222
I think I'd take the girlhood over male privilege. Am I weird?
>>
>>8246504
No because male privilege isn't real.
>>
>>8246076
When i was really little I played with other girls in my neighborhood and for all intents and purposes knew I was a girl in my head. At some point I got told (more than likely by my mom or brother) that I couldnt play with the girls. We moved and then i started playing with the kids there. we played football and rode bikes and stuff but it was never really boy centric so I had no reason to believe other wise except occasional subtle reminders from my mom (that continued on into my 20s.). Eventually puberty started and I fell into deep depression for the next, I dont know 15 ish years?
>>
I'm almost an adult and have recently come to terms with being trans. I often mourn not ever being the boy I always envisioned myself as. It's completely devastating, and it's something I cannot change, rewrite, or fix.
>>
>>8249645
Well, men do get paid more in the workforce than women do, I've seen this first head with some of my co-workers.
>>
>>8255504
Because men work harder and seek promotion.
>>
>>8242747
Hey just saying you could be happy for having a childhood at all. Be thankful you didn't end in some 3rd world shit hole working in a sweatshop at age 4 for your family
>>
and you never will have a womanhood, only a trannyhood
sad
>>
>>8255512

Bullshit. That is bullshit. Men are completely capable of being useless shits as any women.
>>
File: 1360130755207781.jpg (35KB, 419x499px) Image search: [Google]
1360130755207781.jpg
35KB, 419x499px
>>8255637
Transwomen are still women so "trannyhood" still counts as a womanhood. As a Doctor, I can confirm this to be true.
>>
>>8255695
Sure and women are capable of being as useful as men. Don't mean many are.
>>
>>8255753
You clearly lack any real world experience. Not surprising from somebody who posts on 4chan.org though.
>>
>>8255768
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1424489284684422.jpg (125KB, 1009x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1424489284684422.jpg
125KB, 1009x1023px
>>8255772
Would you like to present a counter-argument which disproves that anon's point?
>>
>>8255772
It was never an argument. You clearly lack any real world experience to engage in one.
>>
>>8255775
>I was only pretending to be retarded
Nice try but >>8255695 was obviously an attempt to prove me wrong.
>>
Can we agree that the white race has the best looking lolis?
>>
>super awkward
>cried a lot
>got beaten a lot
>got abused a lot
>got raped a lot
My childhood was a lot of desperately trying to be one of the boys because every time I tried to be myself everyone hated me
>>
File: 1387143855239925.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1387143855239925.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
>>8255784
You haven't posted anything correct that can be proven wrong.

>>8255807
>>>/pol/
>>
I was thinking about this earlier and it's crushing, I never got to have the childhood playing as a princess or the edgy phase as a teenager or any of the other stuff. I'm just stuck living a depressingly shit life where I grew up with almost exclusively males, I'm awkward around females and I look extremely masculine.
>>
File: yun.png (405KB, 643x749px) Image search: [Google]
yun.png
405KB, 643x749px
>>8258381
here's a hint: all life is depressingly shit
>>
File: 1494321331917.jpg (125KB, 736x686px) Image search: [Google]
1494321331917.jpg
125KB, 736x686px
>>8255807
>>
>>8259017
>He thought this was funny
wtf?
>>
>>8259231
The canvas beckoned me what can I say.
>>
>>8258381
There's nobody stopping you from reliving some of your childhood now. People are more tolerant nowadays. I've witnessed it and I am a conservative cisgender male.

I guess I am starting to reflect on my views the more money I acquire. I am a selfish asshole.
>>
File: sw1tpm3d_annie.jpg (52KB, 578x250px) Image search: [Google]
sw1tpm3d_annie.jpg
52KB, 578x250px
>>8242747
>How do you cope knowing you had a boyhood and never a girlhood?
Lots of tears.
>>
>>8261207
You turn evil as a hon?!
>>
>>8260112
kys m8
>>
>>8242747
Count yourself lucky you had a childhood for starters. I never had one and many others never did either.
>>
>>8261468
Have you attempted to fix this?

>>8261386
>>8261207
How does one become a book?
>>
>>8265196
I'm old now, and people expect me to act it. The only way way it really manifests itself in my life now is I want to see others have fun. It's made me want to find friends and build those connections, and perhaps a bit more distressingly, want to baby my partner abit and try to fit her into a playmate role (playing games and watching toons together) that she didn't want to be in. Be careful of pathologizing a partner in the same way.
>>
>>8261468
Why didn't you have a childhood anon?
>>
File: 1485996847964948.jpg (71KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1485996847964948.jpg
71KB, 666x666px
>>8265775
> I'm old now, and people expect me to act it.

It's 2017.
>>
>How do you cope knowing you had a boyhood and never a girlhood?

Mostly cry.
>>
>>8265802
I just had to grow up quick. I had a mentally ill single mother and we were homeless, living in a condemned building . I never got to meet with children my own age all the way until highschool, where I was older than my peers. Everyone I grew up around were bearded old men, so as you imagine, when I was in HS I acted like one, and was far behind mentally. However I had an older brother, and for that I'm thankful, but the early years where we fought and hid food from each other still weighs heavily on me, because I was willing to hurt my own kin.

If you lacked a girlhood(if you're OP), I think if you found a partner who indulged you and let you live out part of that, it could be a very beautiful thing. At least I think so and I yearn to see an adult have some of that innocent fun. It's just, as I said I think you should be careful to not pathologize your partner or see it as a need. In the end we're adults now and what's gone is gone, but if life permits, you can find abit of that innocent joy you misses out on if. I hope at least. Hope OP gets to live that out somehow.
>>
>>8266899
Doc up here, >>8266136, is right. It's 2017 and there is nothing wrong with somebody relieving aspect of their childhood they never had. If someone complains they most likely have autism anyway.
>>
>>8266899
>I think if you found a partner who indulged you and let you live out part of that, it could be a very beautiful thing.
This so much.
>>
I had to straight up deal with it due to religious views from both my family and myself, internalized anti-LGBT views, and lack of knowledge for several years. It was around 10 when I realized this and began to not give a shit about life.

I'll admit that I made a post a couple months back about others complaining about not having a girlhood of sorts, and I think that comes from me, despite having a few moments, not having a "complete" girlhood and hating myself and denying the facts for several years. It was probably the most assholish post I've made on here because a lot of trans people have these same thoughts, and shaming them for it and telling them to grow up made me look hypocritical.
>>
>>8271112
> due to religious views from both my family and myself
You should have made sure that your family took their autism meds.
>>
>>8255773
>>8257879
>>8266136
Reminder: these autistic shitposts are made by a literal retard 26yo MTF who waited 8 years to start transitioning out of sheer incompetence.
>>
>>8276340
The term is "questioning"
>>
>>8276340
You seem quite upset, TGcomix.
>>
>>8276361
You shit up /tv/ with this dumb shit too. Fuck off.
>>
>>8278060
Are you triggered?
>>
This makes me cry, OP.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.