[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth going to a "top tier" FFS surgeon like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ?.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
602KB, 963x720px
Is it worth going to a "top tier" FFS surgeon like Deschamps-Braly or Facial Team over cheaper options?
>>
>>8242737
By cheaper options, do you mean Spiegel or Zukowski? Because if so, yes, very yes. But if you mean Cardenas in Mexico, I think he's actually pretty good.
>>
>>8242737
>Deschamps-Braly
>top tier
what did xie mean by this
>>
>>8242737
Facial team seem like the only real option

Does anyone have an idea of their prices for different procedures?
>>
>>8242816
That's just what I've been hearing everywhere. What's wrong with him, and do you know who's better?

>>8242825
I see. Why is this? What do they have over American surgeons?
>>
>>8242781
If I understand correctly, Spiegel is similarly priced to DB. Not certain on Zukowski though. People seem to be especially critical of them, though. Spiegel has a reputation for being too subtle for the price (and has his students do it instead of him). Zukowski is known for botching surgeries, allegedly.

What's good about Cardenas?
>>
>>8242737
If you're going to permanently alter the structure of your face, you shouldn't even consider anything that's not "top tier".
At least that's what I would do. If you're going to a second-rate surgeon, just make sure they don't permanently fuck up the most defining feature of your body.
>>
File: hmSRuH2.jpg (521KB, 2320x3088px) Image search: [Google]
hmSRuH2.jpg
521KB, 2320x3088px
>top tier

no
>>
>>8242947
I went to Dr. D and I'm pretty happy with my results. There's only so much you can do considering one's starting point.

FFS is not magic. No surgeon is going to be able to magically transform a traditionally masculine face into a qt girl. In the end, FFS is just shorthand for a series of procedures done in tandem. Try to imagine your same face/head shape with the individual masculine features gone. Brow bossing, square chin, protruding chin, adams apple, etc all gone. This is the result you will get, as this person did. They just have a long/tall masculine face, something which is not correctable with conventional FFS.

People around here bring up LeFort procedures occasionally, which can supposedly reduce the midface length. I'm not sure how realistic this is, let alone if any surgeon not in a back alley would be willing to perform it for cosmetic reasons.
>>
>>8242836
DB is more expensive than Spiegel. Full FFS with Spiegel is around 40k, while full FFS with Dr. D is around 50k (more when you consider hospital fees).

Spiegel's work tend to run very conservative. Dr. D's work is tailored to the patient (he spends a lot of time with you before the surgery).
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.