[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long does it take for tits to become round and shapely?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: waah.gif (564KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
waah.gif
564KB, 500x469px
How long does it take for tits to become round and shapely?

I am 2yrs in and my "tits" are just two enormous nipples with itty bitty bit of fat on each side but absolutely nothing underneath, like I can feel bones or whatever when I place my finger where my nipples ends.
Is this because I have always had a skinny/thin body frame?
>>
Gain weight
>>
>>8241077
Have you tried Progestrone? Seriously it helps so much for breast growth
>>
>>8241123
Well I am on cypro which is like 100 times more progesteronic than progesterone but still no luck.
My endo also called prog a meme and didn't want to prescribe me that tbqh.
>>
>>8241136
You could try a noogleberry to stimulate breast growth
>>
eat more McDonalds and ice cream? Anime seems to think milk makes for big breasts.
>>
>>8241177

Anime also thinks that the isoflavones in soybeans give you bigger titties too. Specifically when I watched Survival Game Club and they were talking about how the club president probably has big tits because she eats natto frequently.
>>
>>8241187
Anime wouldn't lie would it?

They say, look at your mom and you'll probably achieve a cup size lower than her. May want to factor in age too since they're probably bigger today than 20 years ago.

If you learn the secret, please let us know.
>>
>>8241136
That's not how cypro works. Bully your endo.
>>
>>8241136
That's not how prog works. Bully your endo.
>>
>>8241077
How old are you? How are your levels?
>>
>>8241215
>tfw my mom is an a cup
>>
>>8241215

>They say, look at your mom and you'll probably achieve a cup size lower than her.

Yeah, I've heard that.

>May want to factor in age too since they're probably bigger today than 20 years ago.

Yeah, apparently she was pretty small before she gave birth to me. Now she's a C.

>>8241337

Is she stick skinny at least? What about the women on your father's side?
>>
>>8241357
Yeah my mom is like 95 pounds but when she was 20 she wasn't a stick and I'm pretty sure she was still an a cup. I actually have never met any women on my fathers side they all live across the country.
>>
>>8241398

Well... you know... if you're not embarrassed to, you could... you know, always... ask your father.
>>
>>8241077
Yeah its really weird for me too, I have conetits normally, but when I pinch my nipples and they get erect, they become actual boobs. Is this how it normally works?
>>
>>8241440
"hey dad just wondering how big were your sisters tits?"
>>
>>8241481

That's why I used punctuation to make it read like a person who's dealing with something awkward. If your father knows you're MtF, it shouldn't be that awkward, at least not anymore awkward than coming out, since he'll figure out why you want to know.
>>
File: 1493491674655.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1493491674655.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>8241215
>They say, look at your mom and you'll probably achieve a cup size lower than her.

My Mom had a C at best before she had any kids, but my sisters are all huge so I don't know what to expect. Disappointment probably.
>>
>>8241550
You can always get a boob job later if you're unhappy.
>>
>>8241559

It's not really a big deal to me but I figure having more noticeable tits would help with passing in some way.
>>
>>8241077
It wont happen unless you're lucky/genetics are on your side.
First off, spiro sucks as an AA. Additionaly doctors underdose E and often fail to add progesterone.
>>
>>8241550

>My Mom had a C at best before she had any kids

Then what does she have now? Also, I don't consider C to be large, but it's not like it's small.

>but my sisters are all huge so I don't know what to expect.

How big are your biggest and smallest sisters? How many do you have?

>Disappointment probably.

Don't be so negative, anon. As far as I can tell, the only trannies that end up with anything decent are the ones who have family members with huge tits. I've only heard of one person who should have been well-endowed but ended up flat. She was an early transitioner, but she used spiro.
>>
>>8241670

Well, she's dead now so, can't answer that unfortunately. But after 4 kids I'm not sure how relevant it would be. I don't think it'd be exaggeration to say that two have G and the other DD at least, though.
>>
File: hnG9a8.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
hnG9a8.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>8241711

>I don't think it'd be exaggeration to say that two have G and the other DD at least, though.

A cousin of my father's who's just 3 years older than I am had G or H sized breasts. At some point after I saw her she got a breast reduction and she's more like a C or D now. I wish she could have given me her titties instead. :(
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.