[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone transitioning tried over the counter hormones to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: e72e9d015e99567accc8ca0468d8d38e.jpg (175KB, 897x1280px) Image search: [Google]
e72e9d015e99567accc8ca0468d8d38e.jpg
175KB, 897x1280px
has anyone transitioning tried over the counter hormones to start out before getting into any prescription stuff or starting therapy?

i asked around and someone suggested inhouse and qhi online pharmacy

i am currently not in the circumstances that let me just go over and get prescription hormones. but i really want to get started some how on my own

i hear i need Estrodial and an anti androgen
>>
I refuse to help you until you use correct grammar.
>>
>>8238255
maybe spinorolactone 25mg? it's a weaker spiro used for acne, you might need to consult a dermatologist for a prescription, maybe not idk. pueraria mirifica is decent to stop masculinization and also dutasteride/finasteride stops hair loss and help its effects.

Id suggest u go to an informed consent clinic though
>>
>>8238614
what is an informed consent clinic? i mean also there is the issue of cost, i cant pay for it on my own

also my dad was talking to me about hair loss hormones before, and he would get me them if i wanted them. the hair loss prevention hormones are the androgen blockers?
>>8238264

ur crazy
>>
>>8239760
look them up, they basically let you take whatever medication you need as long as you seem sane and are able to understand the effects and implications of what you're taking. You dont need a psychiatric referral for them, just go to the clinic sign some papers and there you go.

Hair loss prevention medication are for a different form of testosterone, DHT that is responsible for balding and to a degree facial and body hair. If eliminated it wont have a significant effect on your body and wont prevent masculinization.

If u cant pay for regular HRT you wont be able to pay for herbs (if you want them to have a significant effect)

Idk im not an expert go to femboy general for more info
>>
>>8239846
i heard hrt is like 1500 dollars, and i dont know if that is per mnth or year. are herbs really that expensive? so the anti androgen is from herbs
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.