[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board so friendly today? It feels so.. hugboxy. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: 1474776619954s.jpg (8KB, 180x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474776619954s.jpg
8KB, 180x250px
Why is this board so friendly today? It feels so.. hugboxy. Is this what we are now?
>>
>>8238235
the board is now agp friendly
>>
I was thinking I've just gotten more into talking about feelings but I think I might actually be hiding/filtering less troll shit lately
>>
>>8238245
AGPs are hugboxy?
>>
>>8238235
Don't you think LGBT's lives are hard enough already? Just go outside and proclaim your real status to society if you want to experience some hate.
>>
>>8238235
I like friendly and hugboxy. It can be a cruel world out there. Hugs help you face it.
>>
>>8238245
>>8238307
the blanchard stuff is worse than the hugboxing
>>
>>8238235
fuck you
>>8238345
no, they should be treated worse
>>8238985
virtual hugs are of no use to anybody
>>
File: 1491935575616.jpg (7KB, 250x198px) Image search: [Google]
1491935575616.jpg
7KB, 250x198px
>>8238235
I'm destroyed inside, anon, I don't even want to use memes.
>>
>>8238235
nigger
>>
>>8238997
>>8238245
>wake up in the morning
>stretch out your legs
>penis touches the side of your leg
Literally agp
>>
I think everybody is too exhausted to be mean at the moment. I definitely have been feeling like total trash and I have empathy so I don't feel like hurting other people at the moment.
Everyone needs hugs right now
>>
>>8239124
Shouldn't your penis be contained in your panties?
>>
>>8239145
well mines not very small unfortunaly so sometimes it slips out of the side if my panties ride up on my leg while sleeping. pretty much have to wear boyshort panties or its always falling out
>>
>>8239152
Lucky boyshorts are the hottest panties anyway.
>>
>>8238235
There is power to kindness, OP. I think a lot of people here have realized this.
>>
>>8239165
buy me some from amazon then . im too poor to get more
>>
>>8239008
Why do you feel destroyed? What happened?
>>
>>8239174
I can barely afford all the sexy clothes I want for myself anon! Find a chaser!
>>
>>8239124
If you tuck, it won't happen but can be uncomfortable when the morning wood strikes. AA will kill that though.
>>
>>8239191
been on anti androgens for 2 years, dont really get morning wood but spiro gives me piss chubbies
>>
>>8239184
My heart has been broken several times in the last month, I lost friends, I became aware that I will never have a real boyfriend or friends at my age.
>>
>>8239196
How did you lose friends and get heartbroken? Why can't you have a real bf or real friends?
>>
>>8239194
I buy panties that are a bit too small, holds everything in place fine and compresses but I can't wear anything lose and airy without slippage.
>>
>>8239242
il get getting a smaller size next time. The problem is my ass is pretty big so it might not fit T_T
>>
>>8239250
>get
try*
>>
>>8239250
They stretch! Jelly of your ass, working on mine but suffer white man syndrome there.
I wear sissy panties a lot, since they're custom made they fit nice and snug everywhere and feel amazing but are much more noticeable if you want to avoid panty lines.
>>
>>8239196
I lost contact with my real friends a few years ago, my fault and lost my virtual friends of /polgbt/ too, anon.
>>
>>8239273
Losing friends hurts and you sound kind of stuck, but is there something about your life that makes you feel it won't get better?
>>
OP here, thank you for the routine insults. I guess anon is right and we're tired, or that we've decided to be more supportive of each other.
>>
i haven't noticed it much but i wouldn't mind it if it were. i don't really get the whole 'be nasty to strangers on the internet' thing
>>
>>8239145
When sleeping? That's disgusting.
>>
>>8239437
AGP isn't an insult...
>>
>>8239451
As much as I hate Blanchard typology, I was talking about
>>8239005
>>8239098
>>
>>8239446
What do you wear to bed then?
>>
File: 1422273175120.gif (453KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1422273175120.gif
453KB, 500x488px
>>8238235
It's because Cara and the like haven't been around lately.
>>
>>8240562
where did they go?
>>
>>8239468
Nothing, let it air out sometime..

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/10-benefits-sleeping-naked-you-probably-didnt-know.html
>>
File: 168.jpg (42KB, 350x256px) Image search: [Google]
168.jpg
42KB, 350x256px
>>8241088
Who knows? Maybe he killed herself.
>>
>>8241142
But how do you feel like a sexy girl without anything on?
>>
>>8241270
Hormones? Epilating/waxing your body so it's all smooth, painting my nails etc, for visuals.
I'm often a nudist when home anyway though, living alone, and wearing feminine stuff when going out, presenting female.
My body and face got flaws too but I've learned to love it regardless.
>>
>>8241391
A total nudist, not just underwear at home?
>>
>>8241448
Full nudist indeed, rarely wear just underwear, sometimes just a skirt if I've been out earlier, kinda feels good lol.
>>
>>8241545
What's so enjoyable about it?
>>
>>8241626
The freedom I guess, like I don't mind clothes when out in public etc, but just being home by myself they start feeling constrictive pretty quickly.
I can curl up under a blanket if it's a bit cold of course, that doesn't give the same constrictive feeling.
>>
>>8241690
That sounds comfy and the whole thing feels self-confident and happy with yourself. Do you ever go nude around anyone else, like a partner, or would you if you had one? Why do you very rarely sometimes wear underwear?
>>
>>8241702
I would, and I have around some, I don't have a problem with it. Being nude outside too can be amazing but I haven't done it much, paranoid/anxiety about offending anyone I guess.
As for underwear, it too feels constrictive, of course fully dressed that doesn't matter much but if it's the only thing I'm wearing then it'll bother me.
>>
>>8241765
Only partners or close friends too? How would you bring it up with a bf/gf and how long would you need to be dating them?

Where have you found the privacy or tolerance to do it outside?

You said you did wear just underwear instead of being fully nude sometimes, and I meant why those exceptions?
>>
>>8241825
Never had partners so close friends, few relatives, never in a sexual context though. And I've never dated before so hard to say how or when I'd bring that up.. And apart from bringing up trans and nudist I gotta come out as camgirl as well lol.

Privacy outside have been in my own backyard, a forest next to my house, pool when I was in Thailand with family, when I had it to myself though.

And you mean when I said rarely? I guess just feeling a difference sometimes, but that goes for all clothing though.
>>
>>8242009
How do the friends feel about it? How do you feel about camming?
>>
>>8242009
>>8242019
And why have you never dated?
>>
>>8238235
because i don't want to be a dick for no reason

and nobody has a good reason around here

if we're not calling eachother degenerate niggerfaggots and screaming it's a hugbox?

why can't we just be friends
>>
>>8242019
Camming is fun, albeit can be boring on slower days but overall I enjoy it.

I find it kinda awkward to be around them nude, they may find it to sexual without saying it maybe, haven't done it in a long time now though so Idk anymore.

Some knows of my camming too but not whereabouts (afaik), they seem pretty fine/neutral to it but maybe a bit awkward.
I wouldn't care much if people I knew was watching though, for all I know they are already.

>>8242028
Because I was trans? I don't know really, just never got into it I guess..
I'm also mostly into guys now whereas in the past I (thought I)? was only into woman.
>>
>>8241270
I'm a cis guy, I don't need to feel like a sexy girl.
I just don't like the feel of clothing when I sleep, and it cuts whole seconds off my morning routine to just gather clothing and go straight to the shower.
Besides, you can get fungal infections or icky residues if you don't air out a penis every now and again, especially if you're uncut like I am.

Otherwise, wearing clothes beyond pyjama bottoms and a T-shirt is a pain in the ass sometimes. Heavy and uncomfortable and restrictive around the waist when I've been eating heavily lately.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.