[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you guys have personality disorders? I hear it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0001.jpg (308KB, 2945x1140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
308KB, 2945x1140px
How many of you guys have personality disorders? I hear it's common among LGBT.
>>
>>8238149
Personality disorders are a meme made by psychiatrists to sell drugs.
>>
being LGBT is a disorder
>>
File: 1474686216093.png (165KB, 490x389px) Image search: [Google]
1474686216093.png
165KB, 490x389px
Personality disorder, I dont know but I have disociative psychosis and complex memeTSD. Tranny btw
>>
>>8238149
i have a really severe anxiety disorder, mainly due to growing up in a very conservative area while being naturally 'flamboyant' and not knowing. it was pretty much a recipe for disaster
>>
I'm histrionic and antisocial but I don't really see them as disorders, probably because I don't care that much. People label everything these days, even our personalities: can't we just be ourselves without everything being a disorder?
>>
>>8238258
Were you professionally diagnosed or did you just look up the symptoms on WebMD and decide you were histrionic/whatever?
>>
>>8238149
Borderline but many doctors considrr it a meme. it should get better till im thirty
>>
>>8238312
I took a test on here a couple of days ago haha, does that invalidate my opinion? Genuinely naive about this since I'm not quite the anxious, psychotic mess that everyone else claims to be
>>
>>8238454
I have a lot of the symptoms too but there's no mania. The identity/sense of self issue is very prominent. I'm agender and asexual.

>how can you be asexual and BPD at the same time tho

Obsessive masturbatory habits in the past, weird autosexual fetishes. I'm over those now but the identity issues are still there.
>>
File: 1491991344750.jpg (16KB, 336x448px) Image search: [Google]
1491991344750.jpg
16KB, 336x448px
>>8238190
>Tranny btw
Well there's your problem, anon. Easily fixed.
>>
>>8238675
Don't cut yourself on that edge.
>>
I was diagnosed with Schizoid personality disorder. It's not really a problem for me though.
>>
>>8238522
You need a formal diagnosis before you can rightfully claim to have anything, anon.
>>
>>8240948
Whats your daily day like I'm curious
>>
>>8241037
See how I deleted my post?
It's because I post and then get seriously paranoid that 4chan has been created by the government, or my psychological team, or whoever is controlling my life, and I worry that when I go and see the various professionals I'll have to see during the week that they know what I've been posting and they've already profiled me.
It triggers a massive paranoia about everyone in my life, I literally just worried about my grandmother not really being my grandmother and being an agent who is nice to me to monitor how I behave in a loving environment.

I worry that all of the people I've met in my life from people I've had sex with to teachers to my own mother have merely been people testing me.

Now I want to cut myself.

But before I posted that post I was happily watching something online and completely content.

Posting that on 4chan has triggered a complete mental fuck up.

Now I'm worrying because my counsellor advised me to have psychosexual therapy and I'm worried what that is going to drag up.

Now I just want to die. But I'm not depressed I want to die because if what is in my head is true and everyone in the world is part of an experiment to test me then I'm just embarrassed and would rather die.

Now my heart is beating fast and I suppose I'm getting anxious?

I have gone from chilled out and happy to this.

From making a post on 4chan.

This is my life everyday all day.
>>
>>8241097
>I worry that all of the people I've met in my life from people I've had sex with to teachers to my own mother have merely been people testing me.

wew I feel this way too. It's kinda relieving to hear someone else say it

How do you cope? Like you're upset no do you got something you can do or someone to go too? I hate to see someone like this cause fuck I can understand
>>
>sociopath
feels nothing man
>>
File: 774163ablot8v0r5td.jpg (499KB, 2067x1372px) Image search: [Google]
774163ablot8v0r5td.jpg
499KB, 2067x1372px
>>8238149
Hey.
>>8238153
Paranoid, delusional
>>8238181
Obsessive–compulsive suspected
>>8238190
nuff said
>>8238219
c: Hi, sweetie!
>>8238258
Do you see chances of schizophrenia incoming for ya?
>>8238312
Passive-Aggressive control freak.
>>8238454
>tfw normie
>>8238638
Typical neurotic.
>>8238675
Sane person. GTFO.
>>8238692
Anger management issues.
>>
>>8241097
It still exists, and will continue to exist until Trump starts firing the nukes, on the Loveisover archive:
https://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8238149/#q8240948
>>
>>8241207
I am this anon:
https://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8212391/#q8212705

What do you say I have, psych-anon?
>>
>>8241235
i'd guess that avoidance is the central pillar
if you never ever have experienced a psychosis or hallucinations
anyway, you go with mmpi test if you want seriously know yourself better
>>
>>8241261
>severe depression with psychotic features
>psychotic features
>psychotic
I have had one severe episode of psychosis when I was young, and have had many mild hallucinations since then as well.
>>
File: 1493329157013s.jpg (7KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1493329157013s.jpg
7KB, 250x210px
i don't have a "personality disorder" per say, but i have panic disorder, depression, and im a faggot aspie
>>
How much do memes impact cognition?
>>
>>8238149
I'm a tranny with borderline personality disorder
>>
>>8238149
Repressed tranny. Have a history of family members hearing God talk to them and telling them that they're special.
>>
>>8241269
oh, didn't read anything after
>I am attracted to femboys and
supposing self-advertising bullshit coming next
>>
>>8241376
So, how does it change your view of what I have?
>>
idk what is meant by personality disorder but im a fag with depression, anxiety, and add
>>
>>8241422
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_disorder
>Personality disorders (PD) are a class of mental disorders characterized by enduring maladaptive patterns of behavior, cognition, and inner experience, exhibited across many contexts and deviating markedly from those accepted by the individual's culture. These patterns develop early, are inflexible, and are associated with significant distress or disability. The definitions may vary somewhat, according to source.[2][3][4]:p. 226
>>
>>8238149
im not LGBT, but i have ADHD, depression, anxiety and substance addiction. I browse this board because its the only place on 4chan that isnt a bigotted nazi shithole. I have dysphoria and hate my body but i dont feel like a woman. I have a mix of masculine and feminine traits. I love MtF girls but i hate myself for being a chaser.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.