[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am just so tired, disappointed, jealous and angry. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: purple.jpg (33KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
purple.jpg
33KB, 615x630px
I am just so tired, disappointed, jealous and angry. I don't think I will ever know love.
Not that a heart as black and as broken as mine is presentable or worth sharing with anybody.
But what else is new?
>>
>>8236330
>a heart as black and as broken as mine
Mine is worse. Prove me wrong.
>>
If you're a lesbian, post nudes. If you're gay, please don't. And if you're a tranny, please check into a mental institution asap
>>
>>8236336
The burden of proof is on you.
How black pilled is that, anon?
>>
>>8236341
>post nudes
>blue board
I should have known my post would attract the intellectuals...
>>
>>8236341
>wanting hon nudes

>>8236345
Burden of proof is on the OP.
>>
>>8236358
We can go back and forth as often as you like.
The fact remains you made a comparative claim and then furnished no example, provided no reference point. How can I prove you wrong if you don't present your shit, anon?
Not that I'm interested, really. You can keep it to yourself.
>>
>>8236385
Okay look please OP I just wanted to express >tfw iktf and simultaneously ask you to go into more detail.
>>
>>8236405
What's there to say? I'm just a silly little who's too retarded, too emotionally stunted to adapt to imminent adulthood, never mind to approach manhood.
>>
>>8236330
> I don't think I will ever know love.
Not that a heart as black and as broken as mine

CRAWLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>8236419
>retarded and emotionally stunted
That's hardly black and broken at all.
>>
>>8236426
I appreciate your optimism, but I am putting it mildly. What's your story, anon?

>>8236421
You're missing a greater-than sign there.
Looks like you were too quick to insult me and wound up looking a little daft, huh?
>>
>>8236437
Bitterness and jealously at anyone who got something I think I should have gotten and resentment towards anyone who would stop someone getting such a thing.
>>
>>8236449
I'm with you halfway on that, anon.
I hold no resentment, however, for anybody who would put impediments in the way of someone else.
>>
>>8236455
I do if I identify with the someone else. If I identify them with someone I resent instead, then I feel bitter joy.
>>
>>8236463
I managed to make my straight crush and his girlfriend break up.
I spread a rumor that he was seeing someone else, another girl everybody knows is kind of loose.
He told everybody I was gay when I confided in him. Nobody knew until then.
He and his girlfriend were going to get married in July, but the engagement has, surprise, surprise, been called off unexpectedly.
She didn't hear it from me. So, it looks like word travels pretty quick.
>>
>>8236472
I'm too self centered and alone to feel it in situations like that.
>>
>>8236480
At least you've got a center, anon. And it's alright not to feel, one way or the other, for me or what I say. I'm used to that response.
>>
>>8236485
>At least you've got a center, anon.
What do you mean?
>>
>>8236490
>>8236480
>I'm too self centered
Just a sad joke, anon. That's all.
>>
>>8236494
I get it. You mean you're hollow.
>>
File: 1475261883568.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1475261883568.png
44KB, 658x662px
>>8236504
yes
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.