[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was looking at my weird nude girlboy body in front of the mirror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1429340308419.png (112KB, 359x393px) Image search: [Google]
1429340308419.png
112KB, 359x393px
I was looking at my weird nude girlboy body in front of the mirror today and since I am scheduled for orchi I was contemplating how my spot will look like post-op. While I was bent over and still watching the mirror I pressed my cancerballs down on one side with a hand to simulate that post-orchi look and seeing that the only thing dangling between my legs is my noodle-like feminine benis got me so excited I got a (half)erection tbqh. Does that make me an autogynandromorphophilie (AGAP)/autoshemalephile (ASP) or just extremely narcissistic?
>>
File: 13111903243134.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
13111903243134.png
14KB, 400x400px
I understood maybe half of those words at most
>>
What do do I just ask my doctor for an orchi
>>
File: 867558.jpg (153KB, 757x426px) Image search: [Google]
867558.jpg
153KB, 757x426px
>>8235522
I'm the same, OP.

Except instead of transitioning, I'm hiding my dysphoria and just trying to survive the resulting depression and self harm.

I don't want to pretend my approach is better, but least I'll be able to have kids.

Wait: I don't understand your post. Are you getting an orchi as part of a transition or do you actually have cancer?
>>
Are you getting the whole scrotum removed?
>>
>>8236212
>whole scrotum
Is there any other way?

>>8236198
I do have cancer. It's called "testosterone" tbqh.
>>
>>8236234
You can have just the testicles removed if you want SRS later.
>>
>>8236241
Oh you mean if I am having the scrotal skin removed too? Just the testicles, I think.
What else is there to remove anyway?
>>
>>8236260
Oh, okay. Well I was going to tell you that you can have silicone implants put in to look like testicles.
>>
File: hbgrahamnorton2017-500x673.jpg (52KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
hbgrahamnorton2017-500x673.jpg
52KB, 500x673px
>>8235522
mfw you'll never have (half)erection again tbqh
>>
>>8235522
we've been through this, 'gynandromorph' is an unnecessarily complex term and even the acronym is longer than it needs to be
you're just agp, most/all agps are gmp too
>>
>>8236234
If you plan on having SRS you should inform the doctor otherwise they will remove your scrotum meaning it's significantly more difficult, possibly impossible, to get SRS. Removing the scrotum is supposed to be more comfortable, but as said, detrimental to SRS.
>>
>>8236234
You don't have cancer.
>>
>>8237351
Isn't scrotum the same thing as testicle?
>>
File: baww.jpg (101KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
baww.jpg
101KB, 1600x900px
It's 2017 and there are still butchery methods in modern medicine like cutting into your tissue and removing it mechanically which most likely leaves a scar behind.

Why can't they just inject something into your scrotum that would dissolve/liquefy the testicles and the phagocytes or whatever would just gobble everything up so it's reabsorbed by the body? I hate to have a scar tbqh.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.