[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do MtFs, FtMs and gay and bisexual men feel about lesbians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: incestiousbourgeoiscunt.jpg (2MB, 1974x3335px) Image search: [Google]
incestiousbourgeoiscunt.jpg
2MB, 1974x3335px
How do MtFs, FtMs and gay and bisexual men feel about lesbians?

>>8234624
>No men. None. No males. I want the y chromosome pulled from the gene pool.
>>8234701
>Carry on with the male genocide.
>>
>>8235352
I don't have any strong opinions on any group of people because generalising is retarded.
>>
>>8235352
FtM
I'm alright with them as long as they don't assume I'm one of them

TERFs are the devil, though. Fuck TERFs.
>>
>>8235352
i love lesbians and honestly if i was a lesbian i would prob want all men exterminated too so i can't even blame em
t. gay
>>
>>8235352
Why include MtFs with this?
>>
>>8235400
You're a man too.
>>
>>8235352
I wish I was a cis lesbian.

t. MtF
>>
>>8235406
Exactly.
>>
>>8235405
If that's your logic, why include FtMs?
>>
>>8235431
Because they want to be men. I didn't make the thread.
>>
>>8235400

>>8233450
>Fucking anime, only men and trannies are bigger tumors
>>
File: 1491067337409.png (493KB, 620x580px) Image search: [Google]
1491067337409.png
493KB, 620x580px
>>8235352
>FtM
i like to have sex with lesbians, and don't believe they are real
>>
>>8235545
A straight cis girl is happy her straight bf is accepting of her being a cis girl?
Amazing.
>>
>>8235352
Lesbians do not exist.

The farcicallness of the quotes you dragged out just helps confirm my understanding that they don't exist.
>>
I don't care, live your life, I'll live mine, no lesbian has ever given a reason to dislike lesbians for being lesbian.
>>
>>8235387
Fuck you, don't you ever trying any such petty comparison like that ever again, ever! The hell with whatever bullshit assumptions you have about anyone, whether you WANT to assume they're self centred, or insane, or uncontrollably emotional, or mean to people who never asked for it, or whatever, you have no right to just assume such slanderous shit for no reason, and pass around these vile lies just because you find it fun! Cut it the fuck out, or you'll get seriously fucked up and will totally regret it! I will not tolerate being likened to any pigdisgusting terfs! You got that?
>>
>>8235352

They are mostly drama in my experience so I don't associate with them.
>>
>>8235395
T H I S

t. Other gay
>>
>>8235352
Why are you making fun of one of the girls there? Is this one specifically transphobic? Did she rape her sister or something?
>>
>>8235352
They are human beings that deserve the same rights as everyone else.
>>
>>8235666
if she's clg i think they are all transphobic
>>
File: 1492116207685.jpg (109KB, 999x530px) Image search: [Google]
1492116207685.jpg
109KB, 999x530px
>>8235352
I hate them.
>>
Lesbians are generally cool and nice. They tend to be very tolerant and accepting, the TERF minority aside. Don't let 4chan warp your view of the world.
t. tranny
>>
>>8235580

aww poor little terf, did a big strong mtf with a five o'clock shadow come along and appropriate your gender while you were taking a shit in the lady roo?
>>
>>8235545
You're female to male, if lesbians have sex with you it's because they don't believe you're real either kek. You're just butch.
>>
i'm ok w/ lezzies, i guess
>>
>>8239180
t. /clg/ poster
>>
>>8239053
i give a fuck. pussies a pussy
>>
>>8235352
Cislesgen is full of bitter retards, it's like /r9k/ for terfs. Thankfully, the vast majority of lesbians are nothing like that. Most of those I meet are rather nice and fun to be around.
>>
Bi mtf tranny here, I have cis lesbian and bisexual friends in real life and never had any issues with them irl.
Yet here on 4chan it seems like they are angry testy TERFs who want to go out of their way to hurt or upset transwomen and treat us as subhuman :s
>>
>>8242809
>>8242817
clg has TERFs because only male-brained people end up on 4chan and TERFs are all repressed HSTS FTMs.
>>
>>8242817
>I have cis lesbian and bisexual friends in real life and never had any issues with them irl.
They secretly think you are a degenerate freak but care too much about how others perceive them to call you out on it; they don't want to seem transphobic.
>>
>>8246515
But there are AAPs in ftm gen and HSTSes in mtf gen
>>
>>8246532
Unusual exceptions, the same way cis girls pop up on other boards.
>>
>>8242809
>it's like /r9k/ for terfs
kek, good description
>>
>bi ftm

alright, never had issues w lesbians irl. as has been said a few times here though the terf minority gets pretty fucking annoying. i've had rlly down to earth convos ab gender/sexuality stuff w lesbians in particular, probably better than anyone else irl. lesbians online tho i get more antsy bc higher chance they're a terf (at least that's my luck)
>>
>>8249661
i remember laughing a lot ab some of my lesbian friends saying that they keep getting all fucked up bc it's harder and harder to tell if someone's a dyke or ftm. a lotta lamenting ab some turning out to be ftm/the thirst game getting put on hold, some debate whether they should give a shit or not and just try to get in ftm boys' pants. it's mostly been in good fun and not shitty. i knew way more terfy/uptight lesbians where i used to live so it's been a welcome relief being down here lol
>>
>>8235352
Straight MtF.

It's completely okay for cis lesbians to not be attracted to transwomen and transbians shouldn't feel so entitled to a relationship, but cis lesbians are also often needlessly bitchy and exclusionary. Just because you don't want to fuck someone doesn't mean you can't include them in your lesbian group.
>>
>tfw no bdsm relationship where a terf keeps me as her emasculated estrogenated male servant running errands for her etc, never touching me sexually just beating me and controlling me
>tfw no terf gf who is super loving but sees me as an MtT and calls me her qt tranny, and requires me to use men's restrooms to stay in the relationship
>>
>>8249800
>tfw no transphobic bf who calls me a crossdresser and a fag and a fake girl
>>
>>8249814
Is wanting your bf to slap you and call you a fag while you slurp on his cock agp or aap?
>>
>>8249830
I want to say agp but I don't know how I'd argue that.
>>
>>8249838
It's a pretty common kink among HSTS from my experience, which blows a hole in that theory
>>
>>8249857
Wait why would hsts like being called fags?
>>
>>8249895
Humiliation fetish my tran.
>>
>>8249830
probably the result of not being a cis girl and liking sucking guys' dicks
>>
>>8249902
There's humiliation and there's being misgendered when you're hsts.
>>
>>8249932
Some HSTS can get off to being called a faggot when they're banging, what can I say. It's probably a trigger word from chidlhood bullying.
>>
>>8250380
I'm not sure what to make of that. Do agps too?
>>
>>8250398
Yeah def, I'm AGP easy as 123, and thinking about being a fag boy getting split open by a big cock is top tier
>>
>>8250841
Doesn't it ruin the feeling female?
>>
>>8235352
Don't fall for goldstar nazi's shit. It makes for good "false flag" shitposting material though. Needless to say, it's just the equivalent of /r9k/ REEEEEE bullshit.
>>
>>8235387
>"hey trans person, i don't like your dick and im not interested in it, but we can still be friends" is evil
>hons will never surpass male entitlement
>>
>>8250968
>implying an ftm is the same as an mtf

Cant you Terfs get your stereotypes right or did you just see the letters and assumed he was an mtf?
Christ you cunts cant even shitpost right?Please kill yourself.
>>
>>8235352
>How do MtFs, FtMs and gay and bisexual men feel about lesbians?

I'm 100% indifferent about them.
The one I know is a really nice woman though I am not sure if we would have the relationship we have if we weren't relatively close due to family ties.
>>
Bi cis male, my best and closest friend is a cis lesbian but she's also the only one that has ever gotten along with me at all so...
>>
>le TERF boogeyman

I wish Reddit would leave
>>
>>8235352
Well I consider myself a lesbian so I guess my opinion of them is higher than most?
>>
>>8235352
MTFish here, I know a few lesbians, they are generally nice people, some seem very angry with the world but I understand why and they seem to be a minority anyhow.
>>
>>8250889
Feeling female isn't how I get off although it'll be hard for me to get into it if I feel unattractive or honish
>>
>>8252718
m8 /clg/ is right here
>>
>lesbians
Pretty cool people
>CisLesGen
Nuke it from orbit
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.