[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People are only gay or lesbian because they had shitty relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>People are only gay or lesbian because they had shitty relationship with their parents.

As someone who had a shitty relationship with my parents I can't defend against this.
>>
>>8233416
Brain structure isn't set by your relationship with your parents.
Gay men have feminized brains and gay women has masculinized brains.
There.
>>
>>8233416
I have had a very rocky relationship with my parents but my attraction predates that rockyness
>>
File: tumblr_o9uo2bJIKB1r5absko1_1280.jpg (264KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9uo2bJIKB1r5absko1_1280.jpg
264KB, 1200x1200px
>>8233431
It matters to christfags because god doesn't make no junk
>>
File: 1493574307589.png (246KB, 438x456px) Image search: [Google]
1493574307589.png
246KB, 438x456px
That's not true for me.
I grew up in a comfy middle class home with both my parents and siblings. My dad owns a business and my mom was a teacher. Parents provided everything I ever needed plus more. Communication within the family was open-minded and relaxed. I realized I was gay in middle school. Didn't come out to my parents until I graduated high school. They don't mind as long as I'm happy and healthy. I mean, I have siblings whom have families of their own, so it doesn't really matter if I'm homo. Parents have all the grandchildren they could ever want from them anyways.
>>
>>8233416
I had my mother say to me once "You don't hate women" as a self-suprised statement cause she was such an awful mother and we had such a rocky relationship. As a consequence I fall in love with every woman I see, although that seems kinda normal as a man from what I've seen, lust at least, but with me the full suite of fantasizing about long term relationship cause I've never had a successful one of those...maybe I'm just more imaginative.

But to defer and summate I'm thee anti-stereotype that won't shut up about/obessed with his mother that isn't gay.....well me and eminem, but is straight. I can't think of anyone who has it worse than a really mannish dude who like really feminine women. I meant that every level. Subby domestic goddess who aren't interesting enough, to party sluts who do a shit-impression of a man that all "modern women" are now.

Also my dad was the best person I've ever known. So I can't tell you why I'm not....what I'm saying is I think I'm the exception that proves the rule.
>>
>>8233495
So you were a manufacturing error that their system could afford....is that an argument?
>>
>>8233416
My daddy doesn't love me.
>>
>>8233434
Said a terrible study once.
>>
>>8234082
>Terrible
>Once
>>
>>8233898
>arguement
>all gay and lesbian are the product of bad parenting
>counterarguement showing that no, that's not the case
>is that an arguement
yes its an arguement you moron.

As for manufacturing error, ants and wolves don't seem to mind that not everyone gets to fuck all the bitches, why should a successful family give a shit about one faggot?
>>
>>8234146
Subtlety, it not for everyone. Your argument: You are out of the argument, and I'm the moron. And yes ants and wolves are OBSESSED with it, they kinda design their entire societies around it, ya know....like US, but more efficient, Killing for sequestering those that fall outside the model....and other people are morons.
>>
>>8233434
How do we know their brains didn't neuroplastically respond to their environment?
>>
I have a good relationship with both my parents and I'm still gay. I think the thing about masculinized/feminized brains is probably true for more gender nonconforming gay people. I'm not sure about the gender conforming ones though.
>>
>>8234334
The researchers said that they examined the parts that they did because their general structure is more or less set.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.