[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know if this is too degenerate for /lgbt/ But i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_7176.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7176.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
Don't know if this is too degenerate for /lgbt/
But i'm looking for a safe place to buy a suit like the one shown.
I figure it would be ideal for crossdressing, no more struggle to fake cleavage, no need for a waist cincher (assuming the suit has a slimming effect) and no need for hip/butt padding (assuming the suit is padded)
And most of all, assuming it will look as good as it does in the image, i don't want to end up in the uncanny valley.

I found this product on feminization.us, but i read bad things about that site, it looks really shady as well. And i found another store called cross-dress.co.uk which sold it too with identical description. So it must've been stolen from somewhere. I need a legit place to buy a suit like this, preferably affordable as well.

It would also be nice to hear if anyone has any experience with suits like this.
If they end up sucking then i will revert to my original plan and buy a nice breastplate instead.

TL;DR: where to buy womyn suit without getting ripped off :v
>>
>>8232694
http://www.vlatex.com/cs011.html
>>
>>8232694
Holy shit do things like these exist?
Fuck.
I always wanted to know how I would look like if I got implants.
Please, tell me they don't cost thousands.
Also does it compress your body like a corset?
>>
G O O D B Y E
H O R S E S

I'M FLYING OVER YOUU
>>
>>8232878
I hope it does, that would be amazing. Just being able to slip in to something like this instead of spending all that time tying a corset, making a cleavage and adjusting the padding. But from what i've seen they tend to cost a little over one months rent. If not more. But i think i might be a worthwhile value proposition. Might save up to one
>>
>>8232908
I actually listen to that song sometimes while crossdressing hahah
>>
>>8232846
>http://www.vlatex.com/cs011.html
That's not even half-good
>>
File: external.jpg (35KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
external.jpg
35KB, 650x366px
>>8232878
https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/vice-intl-living-dolls/56d4ab8ec81231ee03281984

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bmvgNFl1vw
>>
>>8232986
Where to buy tho, and the ones in the video looks creepy af. I would only buy a body suit without a mask. Because i fortunately have a pretty feminine face.
>>
>>8233080
>I would only buy a body suit

yeah, that's not creepy at all
>>
>>8233457
Would it be less creepy with a mask?

Anyway, i'm looking for recommendations, not your opinion.
>>
>>8232694
I personally think your body would not look like that when wearing the suit, because the doll they used it on already has feminine features.
>>
>>8233595
You have to use padding and they are hot/sweaty af and very difficult to get in and out of.
They require a lot of talcum powder and you have to be very careful not to rip them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsDzkZk_NFI
>>
>>8233595
That is unless it works like a corset and has padding. I'm aware it won't do anything for my shoulders and such. But it should be equivalent to the bodyshaping techniques dragqueens use.
>>
File: IMG_7184.jpg (105KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7184.jpg
105KB, 1200x1200px
>>8233657
It looks quite stretchy and durable in this image, and theres a zipper on the side. But yeah, totally forgot to consider that it will probably not be breathable. Damn. Maybe going modular is better. I.e breastforms, padded panties and cincher. Sucks if you want to pose in underwear though
>>
>>8233725
If you where to pose with it in underwear it would have to match your skin color on arms/legs perfectly as well though?
>>
File: ninaboninabrown2017-500x590.jpg (76KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
ninaboninabrown2017-500x590.jpg
76KB, 500x590px
>>8233725
>you want to pose in underwear
>wearing a latex rubber catsuit

you do you
>>
>>8233808
If you were to cover the seams with makeup i don't see why not. Do you have a better idea on how to look good in underwear? It doesn't exactly allow for the classical feminization techniques.
>>
>>8233751
Yes of course, i was planning on using makeup to smoothen it out. Might need some kind of paste to cover the seams
>>
File: eolo-perfido-99-6.jpg (308KB, 880x1320px) Image search: [Google]
eolo-perfido-99-6.jpg
308KB, 880x1320px
>>8233896
>a better idea on how to look good in underwear

exercise and eat right
>>
>>8233958
That will only make me appear more masculine, no?
>>
File: Latrice_Royale_2.gif (903KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Latrice_Royale_2.gif
903KB, 240x240px
>>8234000
>only men exercise and eat right

really makes me think!
>>
>>8234025
No i mean if i i build muscle the muscles will obviously build in a masculine way. Because, you know, testosterone.
>>
File: j1e266wkicon.png (75KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
j1e266wkicon.png
75KB, 300x364px
>>8232694
I'm afraid now...
>>
>>8234050
Not obviously. You can exercise in the right way, and slim dow, while building ass, legs, and a nice flat tummy.
>>
>>8234084
I have yet to see a man build a female figure through localized exercise. Localized exercise does nothing for body fat either way. So my fat distribution will still look masculine.
But feel free to prove me wrong
>>
>>8234069
:3c
>>
>>8234050
Men and women have muscles in pretty much the same places, we're the same species
>>
File: tumblr_o2civsrcBK1s9bqq4o1_540.jpg (55KB, 515x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2civsrcBK1s9bqq4o1_540.jpg
55KB, 515x376px
>>8234366
nigger stop arguing with reality.
you can be fat or you can be toned.
women obviously do more cardio and less training with weights but exercise is important to maintaining an attractive female figure.
squats, steps, sprints, spinning the list goes on and on.
being a lazy fuck is not attractive.
you need stamina to ride that dick.
>>
www.proactiveprosthetics.com
>>
>>8232694
Why buy one when you can make your own? You know what to do OP
>>
>>8234562
>>8234531

Then why are there lazy women who never work out that still have that trademark female figure? Answer: because our bodies are different.
i don't know much about muscles. But there is clearly differences in the fat distribution between sexes. This i know because when taking hormones, it is well known that ones fat starts to slowly redistribute itself in a more female way.
So while i can try to shape my muscles into a more feminine configuration as a guy, it won't give me dat ass, those thighs and them hips. It will only give me a masculine (albeit well shaped) ass.
>>
>>8234711
>>8234802

nah, i don't do second hand.
>>
>>8234683
Looks a lil bit shady but this is the best recommendation so far. Do you have any experience ordering from them?
>>
>>8232986
this is why people think trannies are freaks
>>
>>8232694
I looked at it too, was hideously expensive. Like over $1500.
>>
>>8237177
Well they're not wrong. AGPs like myself are pretty creepy. When i was in my early teens and started noticing my AGP tendencies i scared myself and kept going into panic attacks.
Fast forward 15 years and here i am, i've gone full creepy crossdresser. I live alone in my apartment, my neighbors have never even gotten a glimpse of me. I sit by my window in my underwear, smoking and looking at the people outside with my binoculars. I look at old pictures of my school crush wearing a cute dress on her graduation. I masturbate to the thought of being her, it's been years since i talked to her, yet i still have her pictures.
I mean, What the fuck have i become? How can there not be TERFs being pissed off at me? And simultaneously, i feel no shame anymore. I've just embraced my creepy ways. Because i know that the image of myself as a woman is the only woman i will ever be able to be attracted to. Believe me, i've tried relationships, girls are boring.
>>
>>8238440
Thebreastformstore have a pair of prosthetic tits that you can wear without a bra for about that price. So a body suit for 1500$ doesn't seem so bad in comparison. I don't think you could make something like that cost under 1000$ and still have good quality
>>
>>8239296
How are AGPs creepy? The binocular thing isn't normal AGP and cis men fap to old photos.

Have you looked her to to see what's become of her?

Why were girls boring for relationships?
>>
>>8239314
The maintenance of it will be difficult. It's skin tight, and you need to apply talcum all over to get it on. I think it would be easy to damage and so your $1500+ won't last as long as you'd (I'd) like.
>>
>>8239324
Tru. But i do it for agp reasons.

And yes i'm still friends with her on facebook, but i don't talk to her.

I don't know if this is normal for AGPs, but i seem to be asexual too, i have no sexual attraction, it seems i'm only capable of romantic attraction, if even that. The few times i have been in love it lasted for a really short time. Like we're talking days here. And it is weird because my then-girlfriend was on-paper everything i wanted from a girl. She was 10/10 both on the inside and the outside. (Ok to be fair she didn't share my love for experimental electronics but i figure that shouldn't stop me from loving her) this is why i say girls are boring. Because this keeps happening, Because my interest in them lasts much shorter than my obsession in becoming a woman.
It's really hard for me to establish and maintain a romantic relationship too, since i don't have that natural sexual drive people seem to have, people seem to just know what they want to do when in bed with their partner. Not me, my girlfriend had to tell me what to do.
>>
>>8239358
Hmm not necessarily, depending on the material.
If you take boobsforqueens for example, (popular breast prosthetic among drag queens) i've heard they are super durable and last for years without maintenance. So hopefully, for 1500$. A suit like that would be durable as well.
>>
>>8239937
Can we talk by throwaway email?
>>
>>8239959
Why? I'm only here for recommendations. The only reason i talked about myself was to respond to your questions as a way of keeping the thread alive
>>
>>8240199
I'd like to ask more about the asexual part. It's not the norm for AGPs but it's not unknown and I feel similar.
>>
>>8240213
Mail is so slow though, can you suggest some IM?i have tumblr and facebook messanger. But that will of course reveal our identities.
>>
>>8240630
Can we mail and work it out from there? I might be able to do IM but it counts on finding free time.
>>
>>8240664
Ok i'm on [email protected]
>>
>>8240213
>It's not the norm for AGPs
Actually it 100% is. The term AGP in this board is erroneously applied to any non heterosexual transwoman. (Because of Blanchard)
According to the DSM5, it's 100% normal for AGPs to get off exclusively to the thought of you having a woman's body. Blanchard is a hack, and most of the people he classifies as AGP are just transwomen into other women, not actually people with Autogynephillia.
Autogynephillia comes from the latin words:
Auto (self)
Gyne (basically feminine/womanly/female) and
Phillia (liking a lot, here meaning sexually liking)
It means getting off on yourself being a woman not anything else. (and AGP people could totally be homoromantic)
>>
>>8241480
Blanchard coined the term decades before the DSM5.
>>
>>8241529
Blanchard can suck a fat dick, his usage of it is inaccurate.
>>
>>8241811
How do you figure the correct usage is something else?
>>
>>8241813
>Why is AGP as it's defined by the American Psychiatric Society (which has thousands of members) more correct than as it's defined by some guy
>>
>>8241824
I see, you just agree with whatever gets written in a book.
>>
>>8241835
I agree with the opinion of a group of thousands of psychiatrists over the opiniom of one psychiatrist
>>
>>8241856
It's in the book, it can't be wrong, got it.
>>
>>8232878
>Please, tell me they don't cost thousands.
of course theyre going to cost thousands of dollars, even a pair of fake titties to slap on yourself in similar quality are priced around £1k, this full body suit would be ludicrous.

>Also does it compress your body like a corset?
It's fucking silicone all it will do is rip or create tiny holes. it will compress nothing, it will conform to any body its put on, not force whatever body its put on to conform to it.

some people seriously lack critical thinking skills on this site.
>>
>>8241884
Blanchard literally helped write the book.
>>
>>8241899
So which one is it, is he wrong because he's outvoted or does the book only count because of his contribution?
>>
>>8241917
Why is his older opinion from decades ago more valid than his opinion now?
>>
>>8241889
We don't know the material though, it could very well be rough and tightening
>>
I kinda like OP pic.
I would wear at home just to see how it is.
But I would not pay for it. All my money is going into my plastic surgery fund because god knows I need tits, ass, etc and those god damn hormones only gave me 12 year old girl cone tits.
>>
>>8244193
So you agree his opinion trumps the book and the book is only relevant in as much as it's his new opinion. Now show the book actually represents his current opinion and not just a twist of his work by hacks.
>>
http://www.celesmask.com/ST03.html

There are lots of pics on flickr of the proactive ones. They seem popular and legit
>>
>>8244516
It would be kind of cool to be able to switch between female/male mode tho.
>>
>>8232694

lol patriarchy
>>
>>8239296

I want to frame this comment. So much self-awareness and so little empathy. Men are wild.
>>
>>8244846
I'm on mobile so no flash. I only got a glimpse of the site. No bodysuits without mask it seems ):
I'm all for wearing a bodysuit, but not with a facemask, that crosses the threshold of how creepy i'm willing to be
>>
>>8245170
This could occur in a matriarchy as well
>>
>>8245180
Don't let me color your judgement of men. I'm really weird and autistic. Even personality tests tells me i'm a rare breed. I'm basically a psychopath so i wouldn't count me as a "man"
>>
>>8245153
Why would you want to be in male mode?
>>
>>8244499
you can tell its a rubber, especially from this pic >>8233725
>>
>>8240892
I emailed yesterday. Should I send again?
>>
>>8245342
Tru *crylaugh emoji* *ok sign emoji*
>>
>>8245537
I'm no material expert so fair enough
>>
>>8245703
No i got the email, just realized you cant respond on mailinator, so i saved your adress and was planning on making a new account to write to you from. But i haven't had the time yet. I was also looking for some free anonymous browser IM but so far without any luck. Was planning on searching some more though
>>
>>8245873
As long as you've got it, I'll just periodically check my inbox. I think there are other temporary sites that do let you send mail.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.