[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start hormones at a "okayish age" >work hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3762.jpg (61KB, 640x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3762.jpg
61KB, 640x789px
>start hormones at a "okayish age"
>work hard for FFS
>train voice
>buy clothes
>change all documents
>pass/blend
>only to never leave the house
>when from normal dude with a social life to cute girl who doesn't go outside for months and never talks to anyone besides online friends

Why
>>
>>8232459
Could be worse I went from normal dude to tranny that doesn't leave the house
>>
>>8232459
Because you were never a "girl trapped in a man's body." You were just fetishizing over how great it would to be a girl. Since now everyone sees you as a girl, you don't know what to do and how to act in public. So you have become a total shut in.

In short:
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8232459
Well why did you stop going outside and socializing?
>>
>>8232459
You need to get outside and relearn how to socialize as a girl. Get off of 4chan for a little bit because no one here has any shred of social skills. Maybe watch some YouTube makeup videos or vlogs of successfully transitioned trans girls and watch how they act / present and try and mimic them when you're alone. Then try and take those skills outside.
>>
How did you even socialize as a guy, I feel like I'm struggling because I never learned it before
>>
File: Kylie Minogue.jpg (52KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kylie Minogue.jpg
52KB, 428x600px
>>8232459
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agoraphobia
>>
>>8232459
>>8232470
>tfw went from a nerdy beta guy to cute twinkhon that never leaves the house
>>
How do you even leave the house? Like, where are you supposed to go when people tell you that? I don't have the slightest idea
>>
>>8233172
You are supposed to go out when there is no more food in the fridge tbqh.
>>
>>8233182
I let my bf do all the shopping. Is he an enabler?
>>
>>8233172
Go to the beach, the bookstore, shopping, movies, mall, library, hiking. Literally anywhere that's not within your 4 walls. You can do all those things by yourself. Who gives a fuck what other people think because you're probably going through something 10000x harder than theyve ever had to deal with in their lives. And then one day you'll be normal again
>>
>>8233201
Serious talk, go and do that. Learn to go outside to do simple things like shopping, or even going outside to eat an ice cream or something. I know that something even as small as that can be scary, but the more you do it, the better you'll feel.

Then when you feel the time is right, you can go out for longer walks, or even join a club, do sport, or anything like that. It will make your life that much better.

You don't even need to go out at night or get drunk or anything. Simple things like that are enough to make you feel good about the exterior world again (:
>>
File: 7281039_orig.jpg (849KB, 1054x701px) Image search: [Google]
7281039_orig.jpg
849KB, 1054x701px
>>8233172
I just walk around in the nicer parts of my town enjoying the architect and the scenery.
You could go to a bar if you want to meet people.
You could join a Meetup of other people with your interests (meetup.com)
You could go to a farmer's market.
You could go to a park.
What are your hobbies?
Indulge them and see where they lead you.
For example, I like art and my town holds an art fair biannually and every Sunday there are artists painting in the park (in good weather) and they sell their paintings to passersby.
So I walk by the artists and look at their paintings and I have bought some (they are usually around $25-$50 for small paintings/drawings) and gotten to know some of the artists.
I'm thinking maybe I will start painting now.
>>
>>8232827
put in zero effort.

honestly just think less about everything
>>
File: tumblr_o03hz3NHrX1rv91n5o2_540.jpg (131KB, 540x513px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o03hz3NHrX1rv91n5o2_540.jpg
131KB, 540x513px
>>8233369
>terf detected
>>
>>8233300
that sounds scary as fuck anon :(
>>
>tfw went from suicidal disabled trainwreck but relatively attractive guy to suicidal disabled trainwreck hon
>>
>>8233650
How're you doing, Robin? Any updates?
>>
>>8232459
Yo, I know where OPs image is from. What do I win?
>>
File: doorhandle.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
doorhandle.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>8233591

Systematic desensitization can provide lasting relief to the majority of patients with panic disorder and agoraphobia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systematic_desensitization
>>
File: internets_hundredfree.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
internets_hundredfree.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>8233686
100 internets*

*offer not valid in Tennessee
>>
>>8233736
Dunno if that's some panic disorder or something

I just have no idea what I'd really do in any of these situations
>>
>>8232459
I transitioned from ugly and autistic loser fuckboy to an ugly and autistic loser tranny. It's probably ironic that I called myself a fuckboy because I have never had sex. I've forever been a virgin NEET who suffers from an identity crisis.
>>
>>8234194
hey me too what a lovely life it is
>>
>>8233756
You think IU would be impressed by that? Public service here, hyper girly, some of you should love it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMZ6KX8etgQ

Pat taste btw. Korean Audrey Hepburn.
>>
You're probably just stressed about passing in public, right? Maybe it doesn't seem like something you're actively worried about but your subconscious is saying 'aaaaaugh gotta protect myself from mean people!' It's like when you put off a haircut for too long - you don't even think about it until you have to go somewhere and you hyperfocus on looking like a fucking wookie.

The cure for this is just bucking up and going out. If you have friends in the area go for a short walk to the store (or something else productive). Dogs are good for this too, shelters are always looking for walkers.

Psychologically the presence of a friend makes you feel safe, doing something productive makes you feel happy b/c small achievement.

Gradually over time you can start spending more time outdoors and going to busier areas.

Source: am recovering NEET
>>
>>8232472
spbp
>>
>>8232472
wrong, i knew i was trans at 5 and came out at 15. NEXT

>>8232473
anxiety
>>8232736
i know but its scary, also i dont need to act like anything, im just being myself, i dont wanna mimic other girls

>>8233686
i dont even know where its from
>>
>>8232470
You sound like me. Male in public, cross dresser full time in private. My real me trying to deal with GID without surgery but having a hard time.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.