[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I start voice training when I am in a house full of people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: hiding voice.png (363KB, 900x626px) Image search: [Google]
hiding voice.png
363KB, 900x626px
How do I start voice training when I am in a house full of people that I can never come out to (like fundamentalist Christians, and I don't have the money to move out), and the house has thin walls, and anyone talking can be heard.

Like if I sit at my computer talking to myself, going higher and lower it will probably cause problems.
>>
>>8232341

Do it in a car.
>>
>>8232341
do it in a park.
>>
find an adoptive family and become a seven year old girl
>>
>>8232341
do it in the shower
>>
>>8232341
do it in a motel room.
>>
>>8232438
Tfw vehophobia....
>>
>>8232341
Oh No! You have to put up with Christians who don't like bad singing! SHOCK AND HORROR! To bad you wouldn't feel the same way if you were raised as a Muslim since they love to shit on joy so you wouldn't even know what secular music is since it displeases Muslims to have any fun at all.
Get off your lazy ass and stop feeling sorry for yourself and no one gives a fuck you're gay. You're not as repressed as you are wanting us to pretend you are. Grow a pair. Get off your ass and either get a job so you can move in with a boyfriend or run away but STFU about your bullshit already. You either have a voice or you don't. Blaming Christians in your life for your unhappiness is retarded.
>>
>>8234372
Just in case this isn't a troll: OP is trans and talking about practicing their voice so it sounds female, which is really obviously not innocent talking/singing and therefore would be impossible to do in a house were people will abuse you for "being a fag" or whatever if they hear it.
>>
>>8232341
Practice it without making any noise, you can still hear the internal "voice", even though you don't create any sound.
>>
>>8234372
OP is talking about MtF voice training. Do you even know what board you're on?
>>
>>8234372
It's voice training for MTF, but do gay people really train their voice to get that "gay voice" they all seem to have?
>>
>>8234429
Gender dysphoria is a sad mental illness. To feed it's vanity is even more perplexing. Male To Goat voice training is provided is muslim countries.
>>
>>8234485
OK definitely troll
>>
>>8234505
Trolls are what make 4chan! To deny that is stupid but then again being LGBTQCIAP is just as fucking stupid.
>>
File: alphabet soup.png (393KB, 658x478px) Image search: [Google]
alphabet soup.png
393KB, 658x478px
>>8234550
I just call it alphabet soup.
>>
>>8232341
Go to a beach and walk by the waves.

Forest preserves are good places.

Dead malls.

The possibilities are endless, nigga.
>>
>>8232341
make up a technobabble excuse - say you're researching how sound waves or digital signal processing works or some shit. Say you want to get into movies and they have to pitch-bend characters all the time for that shit.
>>
>>8236075
Thinking of biking along the beach, headset on to look like I am on the phone. Might set it up so I can hear my voice from an outside perspective through the headset.
>>
>>8234485
Male to greatest of all time voice?
That sounds pretty good, where can I receive this training friendly muslim?
>>
Go camping
Visit a national park/forest and practice there (maybe in a tent if you're shy)
Go into an abandoned house
>>
>>8238160
>abandoned house

Are those a thing? I have literally never seen one here in NZ.
>>
>>8239656
>go to ghetto and find abandoned house
>get raped by homeless druggie

sounds fun
>>
>>8238160
Go camping in the middle of nowhere for a few months.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.