[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be bi-agp trans >get told through life I'm different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed (4).jpg (28KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (4).jpg
28KB, 450x300px
>Be bi-agp trans
>get told through life I'm different by older people
>Father tells me about a kid who was forced to become a girl to try and scare me to normal behavior
>Step brother tells me "gay people are cool" as a young kid "my best friends gay"
>Dress like a emo girl in HS, get a gf.
>Mom "thank God, thought you were gay"
>Move in with his buddy I'm crushing on, roommates wife comes over
>All drunk hanging out
>She pulls me aside
>"Are you gay", " I can tell your different, I can help you"
>Move in with uncle and aunt
>Aunt always talking about gay friends, about them being in the closet while I'm around.
>Get a job, boss always jokes about me looking like a girl with long hair, jokes about getting me a bf and manhandling me
>Cut hair and work out to get gf. Keep getting "you look so handsome. Our little Tom Cruise!
>Get gf. She says I'm always distant. She says I don't care about her. Break up with her.
>Just want to be girl more than anything. Tired of telling all these people I'm a normal straight guy.
>grow hair back out, dye it blond. Order hormones online>
>Hanging out with cute buddy drunk.
>Just want him to manhandle me and suck his cock while dressed like a girl.
>Try to put on movie to get the mood right
>A knights tale
>Yo dude, you could totally pull off that look, you look just like Heath ledger with your hair blond

Fuck my life so much. Why does God play these shitty tricks. I hate being called handsome. I hate being tallish. I hate having powerful hands. I hate how everyone puts me as their 'successor' and treat me like some son they've always wanted. I hate hearing my father tell me how proud he is. I hate it all. Why does this kind of shit happen? What in the actual fuck is wrong with people like me? How do I cute this mental illness? Am I doomed to look like Heath Leadger in a dress?
>>
>>8231093
do you know how long i spent trying to figure out what god damn game of thrones character this was

also agp doesn't exist
>>
>>8231106
>Game of thrones
Lol. No. Agp and HOSTS are very real. Blanchard's theories are not only true, but prover several times over by multiple sociologist. Generally, the desire to be female stays while the sexual lust fades, leaving you with the strong desire to be a girl. /tttt/ memes are all excuses and bs. Like the "girls get turned on by their own body" meme.
>>
>>8231093
>Father tells me about a kid who was forced to become a girl to try and scare me to normal behavior
How often do you schlick to that story?
>>
>>8231139
Most sociologists would probably actually disagree with Blanchard's extrapolations from the data he collected, especially because his methods were kinda flawed. What's undoubtedly true is that there are two primary typologies of trans women, but what causes this, whether it's the cause of dysphoria or the other way around, whether AGP or HSTS trans women are more or less legitimate than each other or cis women because of their respective sexualities, it's all up in the air.
>>
>>8231268
>whether AGP or HSTS trans women are more or less legitimate than each other or cis women because of their respective sexualities,
For what definition of "legitimate"?
>>
>>8231106
>>8231268
nah
>>
>>8231268
This. He asserts but does not prove (does not even think to try) that the sexual fantasies cause the dysphoria. Given the exact same data, the conclusion that dysphoria takes the form of certain sexual fantasies in equally legitimate.

Also to even attempt to determine legitimacy of womanhood based on his typology would be a fallacy.
>>
>>8231093
>Move in with his buddy I'm crushing on, roommates wife comes over

Why does this buddy live with you and not his wife?
>>
>>8231139
>Scientifically proven via sociology.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>8231139
>Blanchard's theories are not only true, but prover several times over by multiple sociologist.
Ayyyyy
Where's the definite proof for ETLEs, or AGP causing dysphoria rather than the other way around?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.