[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post pics of you and your qt bf or gf. Gays, lesbians, and trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: thing.jpg (117KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
117KB, 640x640px
Post pics of you and your qt bf or gf.
Gays, lesbians, and trannies all welcome. Bis only welcome if they're in a same sex relationship.

I'm ftm and my fiance is a cis girl.
>>
>>8230538
>I'm ftm and my fiance is a cis girl.
Which one is which?
>>
>pic related
>>
>>8230608
This is among the most self-doxxing boards out there. Think I saw someone dropping their damn phone number the other day. You don't know this already?
>>
>>8230582
rekt
>>
>>8230538
>Gays, lesbians, and trannies all welcome. Bis only welcome if they're in a same sex relationship.
>I'm ftm and my fiance is a cis girl.

then you're not fucking gay you faggot. follow your own damn rules
>>
>>8231361
if your ftm then you're male. you can't have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>8231348
>Gays, lesbians, and trannies
>trannies
uh
>>
File: 1492368395322.jpg (9KB, 228x218px) Image search: [Google]
1492368395322.jpg
9KB, 228x218px
>>8230582
sides: dead
>>
>>8230538
No way.
You cray?
>>
File: 1492731858784.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1492731858784.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>>8231401
>m-muh chromosomes!!!
>ignores epigenetics and hormonal role in biological sex delineation
Why do you care so much about chromosomes anon? Is it because you have an extra one?
>>
>>8230582
Don't be nasty.
What's wrong with you people?
>>
>tfw no bf
>>
>>8230582
Meanwhile he has a fiancee and you're on your way to dying alone.
>>
>>8233728
They're from /pol/, and either are underage, or never mentally matured out of underage.
>>
>>8230538
What a long-winded way of saying you're a lesbian couple, one of whom is damaging their body with hormones and increasing long-term heath risks to make themselves feel good. Selfish much?
>>
>>8230538
I've always wondered : why do you guys always join up the L, the G, the B, the T but never the friendly fraction of hetero ?
I mean in Gay Prides, in /lgbt/, in this "only same-sex relationship"... Wouldn't it be more constructive to join up the human race instead of joining up against hetero "majority" ?
No offence here, just a plain question.

pansexual here
>>
File: pflag_logo.jpg (82KB, 850x880px) Image search: [Google]
pflag_logo.jpg
82KB, 850x880px
>>8234519
>never the friendly fraction of hetero
>hasn't heard of PFLAG

https://www.pflag.org/

just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist
>>
>>8234533
All right, I hadn't, but why isn't this systematic ? Why is there a group for lgbt, and another group for hetero supports, since they're fighting for the same cause ?

IMO, everyone should be defending not gay right nor lgbt rights but "pansexual with preference" 's rights equality (cause everyone fits in the definition, got it ?)

also my interest goes to the pov of the ones who support this kinda "lgbt against hetero" structure
>>
>>8234533
>Yet another "LGBT" organization that leaves out trans people
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.