[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I pass as a girl when I'm a manly man? I just know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1472716131046.png (138KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1472716131046.png
138KB, 512x512px
How can I pass as a girl when I'm a manly man? I just know I'll never be pretty or passable even as an ugly girl. Meh.
>>
Put on a lot of make-up, wear sunglasses, grow out your hair until it's really puffy, and buy a huge double-breasted trench coat. Cough at every person who walks near you on the street.
>>
>>8230328
Post your body, doesn't have to be naked, but don't wear baggy clothing. We need to see your build.
>>
come to terms with your body and embrace your masculinity. It's much easier to find a girlfriend with a nice masculine body than it is as a transbian hon
>>
>>8230343
Eh.... that doesn't really satisfy me. It's just not the same.
>>
>>8230328
Maybe you should be homo. Consider settling on just being a manly bottom.
>>
>>8230353
Waaay to insecure, I've been purposely starving myself to lose body fat and muscle
>>
>>8230328
how about you man up and stop posting gardevoir memes on the internet instead you fucking fagg
>>
>>8230382
Wish I could, but I enjoy being a faggot waaay to much.
>>
>>8230376
Fasting is fine, just make sure you get your vitamins and take breaks between fasts.
>>
>>8230406
Would there be a body chart anywhere tp many I could give an example of my body?
>>
Real talk. Redpill here. Skullautist tier redpill. You won't ever pass. Either except that or don't transition. Its that simple. You think it's more complicated but I am telling you it's not
>>
>>8230430
I don't have any. You could google it and try to find one, or maybe just use a picture of another person like you.
>>
>>8230440
This.
>>
>>8230389
live as a femboy then, people will think ure cute, its a glamorous life, you dont have to pass and will look more feminine in androgynous clothing
>>
File: _1454599591.jpg (44KB, 520x271px) Image search: [Google]
_1454599591.jpg
44KB, 520x271px
>>8230441
Far right.
>>
>>8230473
Passing would difficult for you. Wide shoulder, big hands, masculine stance, and I assume your jaw is quite manly as well.
I would suggest try to live as gay dude. Doesn't mean you can't be a feminine guy, but I doubt you will pass as a woman, sorry. Maybe you can find some kind bisexual gentlemen who will treat you like his wife.
>>
>>8230497
Yup! I know it'll be impossible, and I'll never be cute in a feminine way. Welp, time to kill myself.
>>
>>8230536
Keep going anon, don't give up. Just keep living and you will get out of this depression. That's all I can really say. Good luck. I hope you find peace.
>>
>>8230545
Eh.... It's something I can't really change, I just lack the genetics. I'm happy I can accept that and won't be some manly mother fucker in drag...
>>
>>8230536
Why not post pics if you are this desperate?
>>
File: 20170504_225149.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170504_225149.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>8230557
>>
>>8230536
Why would you kill yutself just because you can't be a girl. That's fucking pathetic. Your ancestors stormed machine gun trenches in WWI and you are going to kill yourself because you can't be a "cute girl".

Get a fucking grip
>>
>>8230598
its likely gonna get better on hrt since a lot of what gives u bulk seems to be muscle mass (even if you dont lift)

but you're quite triangular desu
>>
>>8230598
Why is it so important that you be a girl. You look nothing Like a girl. I doubt you behave like one. You need to get a grip and figure out why you are descending down this path. Btw prety much no tranny actually passes. Even the ones you jerk off too online don't really pass irl. Its angles and lighting. In real life people can see EVERYTHING. They can see the subtle yet OBVIOUS difference in scale of your skull. Your expanded and spread out facial planes. Your gangly broad male skeleton.

You weren't born female big deal
>>
>>8231392
>Why is it so important that you be a girl.
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/
>>
File: annoyed anime face.png (331KB, 494x825px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed anime face.png
331KB, 494x825px
>>8231392
> Btw prety much no tranny actually passes. >Even the ones you jerk off too online don't >really pass irl. Its angles and lighting.

projecting this hard lmfao

>In real life people can see EVERYTHING.

In real life people see LESS than the autist on 4chan actually.

>They can see the subtle yet OBVIOUS >difference in scale of your skull. Your >expanded and spread out facial planes. Your >gangly broad male skeleton.

nobody is this autistic irl except you and your programmer friends at whatever shithole uni you go to.

I mean this anon's body obviously isn't very feminine as it is right now but to imply people are noticing every subtle body difference irl really just highlights how bad your BDD/anxiety is to the whole world
>>
>>8231510
>> Btw prety much no tranny actually passes.
>projecting this hard lmfao

>implying she's not desperately trying to convince herself not to transition
>>
>>8231514
like pottery aint it?
>>
>>8231372
I wouldn't actually kill myself by many means, but it's just like.... eh it'll never happen and I'm trying to get into that "accepting" mind set.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.