[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do gays and lesbians know if they'll be sexually compatible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1471564258853.jpg (67KB, 540x472px) Image search: [Google]
1471564258853.jpg
67KB, 540x472px
How do gays and lesbians know if they'll be sexually compatible?
Do you ask someone what their preferred "role" is before you consider dating them? Do you just go to bed with them and see what happens? That could get pretty awkward if you both want the same role.
>>
>>8229678
I'm pretty skinny and small and people just seem to expect that I'll be the bottom. I guess that's okay cause I like bottoming.
>>
>>8229678
I'm a switch, I'm compatible with everyone.
>>
>>8229678
Butch/HSTS type lesbians seek out submissive/AGP type lesbians.

The same patters is inverted for gay men.
>>
>>8229678
As a bisexual male who only tops, I find that figuring out which gay/bi men are bottoms/switches is mostly just a matter of looking for effeminate "signals"

But people do surprise you sometimes - and in the case that I do hook up another man who doesn't receive, then it's nbd, there's always blowjobs.
>>
>>8229678
the masculine one is the top and the girly one is the bottom
>>
>>8229678
>How do gays and lesbians know if they'll be sexually compatible?
I'd say that comes up when the relationship moves to a sexual level, and you sit down and have a talk about it...

>Do you ask someone what their preferred "role" is before you consider dating them? Do you just go to bed with them and see what happens? That could get pretty awkward if you both want the same role.
That's part of a relationship; compromise. There's more than just sex when it comes to having a bf/gf; sex a very minor part of it (at least in terms of time spent doing it). I can't speak for lesbians, but gay sex also doesn't have to be dick-in-butt; you can do tons of stuff to get each other off. Some people may say "yeah but that's not real sex", but who the fuck cares? It's not their relationship. Regardless, if you really love each other, you'll find some way to sexually pleasure each other as much as you emotionally fulfil each other.
>Unless we're talking casual sex here; I'm under the impression that your dating profile makes use of plant-based emojis and the words "top", "bottom", and "vers" for that.
>>
how to straight men and women know if they'll be sexually compatible?
this thread is dumb as fuck
>>
>>8229820
They both know the male is the man and the female is the woman.
>>
>>8229724
What? Isn't that AGP or HSTS shit about trannies, not lesbians?
>>
>>8229862
Gay people are partially HSTS but not enough to transition.
>>
>>8229820
penis in vagina is pretty much a given. with same sex couples, who knows what you're going to get.
>>
>>8229862
Just filter posts with AGP or HSTS, the terms are total bullshit.
>>
>>8229862
A tranny can be a lesbian if they don't have a dick or a beard.
>>
>>8229888
What are the odds on you being a trans lesbian?
>>
>>8229971
>terms being used for cis people
>object that the words have become meaningless memes at this point
>y-you're obviously just a tranny!
Are you retarded?
>>
>>8230152
Are you or aren't you.
>>
>>8230185
Not the same anon, just pointing out your retarded "logic".
>>
>>8230256
Denigrate it as you want, it's correct. You probably are too.
>>
>>8230319
>Blanchard-posters are literally religious crazies
Hah.
>>
>>8230319
At this point, I half assume you're just shitposting but poe's law; maybe you are so retarded that you assume anyone who points out your stupidity MUST be "part of le ebil tranny conspiracy1!!!" to protect your fragile ego.
Might be easier to delude yourself that it's all just those evil trannies collaborating to gang up on you instead of people actually disagreeing with your unquestionable genius.
>>
>>8230357
t. trans lesbian
>>
>>8230442
t. double secret false-flag reverse tranny

I'm on to your conspiracy!!!
>>
I usually just role the dice based on personality and attitude. I know that bottom bitch glare.
Really I just feel it out and I'll ask before I actually start dating someone.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.