[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FFS bought a pair of woman's stretch pants, AND THE POCKETS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

File: pants.jpg (85KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
pants.jpg
85KB, 650x650px
FFS bought a pair of woman's stretch pants, AND THE POCKETS ARE ONLY 2 FUCKING INCHES DEEP!!!

Are all woman's clothes like this?
>>
Yes. Best thing about FTM is real pants. Sometimes the pockets are just made to look like they're there but are nonexistent.
>>
>>8229523
>AND THE POCKETS ARE ONLY 2 FUCKING INCHES DEEP!!!
FFS? More like SRS.
>>
>>8229605
>Best thing about FTM is real pants.
cis girls can wear real clothes too.
>>
>>8229605
Wearing them makes me feel so much better, but having my phone in my bag is annoying as fuck.
>>
>>8229623
Not for formal occasions
>>
>>8229663
Suit jackets have pockets.
>>
>>8229613
Holy shit 10/10
>>
>>8229613
>>8229750
Ah shit I just got it...
>>
>>8229523
I've had pretty good luck with pockets so far but I don't know if Reitmans ships outside of Canada.
>>
>>8229623
>boring male clothes
>real
Fuck OFF.
>>
unless they are really baggy, most pants look like shit with stuff in the pockets
>>
>>8229797
Wear the exciting lace stuff underneath and the practical pocketed stuff on top.
>>
>>8229630
Time to detransition, you're clearly too attached to male privilege
>>
>>8229523
>post yfw you realise there are pants which are made to look like there are pockets but there are none
this has got to be a troll btw
>>
>>8229523
time to start wearing purses :)
>>
>she doesn't have a purse
>>
File: angry.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
7KB, 205x246px
>>8230257
> transitioning would be cake they said
>>
>>8229523
Make your own pockets, you're trying to be a women for crying out loud. Sowing is one of the easiest and girliest skills there is.
>>
>>8231237
>you're trying to be a women for crying out loud.
Uhhh no thinks, i'm struggling hard enough just trying to be ONE woman rn
>>
Hahaha welcome to the club :3
>>
>>8229523
Most. Women keep their stuff in bags, purses or bras, you know...
>>
Not OP and I know this is probably going to sound really weird but I'm really bothered by that as well. Purses just feel so odd and impractical. I wear trenchcoats with pockets like a fucking dork when its winter but there are few options during summer.

>tfw you pop female hormones, modify your body to be more womanly, work on your voice to sound feminine, change your name, wear dresses but still feel purses are TOO FAR
help
>>
>>8231944
Just get a plain leather messenger bag.
>>
>>8229523
Get a purse!
>>
>>8229613
fuckin gold
>>
>>8229630
I actually really really like bags and wearing bags. It's one thing that's definitely superior to boy-mode. It's convenient and nice way to carry everything and then some with you.
>>
>>8231944
Just go full NEETgirl and get a messenger bag. As long as you're girly enough in body and face you can get away with wearing boy jeans, t-shirt, some jacket and messenger bag.
>>
>>8229523
>Are all woman's clothes like this?

Yes.
Most women carry bags for their things and don't use pockets.
Also, women are paranoid about their hips looking big and so they hate extra fabric on their hips.
>>
>>8233864
>you can get away with

no you can't.
>>
>tfw you realize the true reason women get boyfriends and husbands is because they're good mobile storage units
>>
>>8231237
Nice sexism there
>>
>>8229523
Get a purse already jeez
>>
>>8233864
Haven't even started HRT yet, but I have a naturally feminine face and hourglass hips. Just wearing a scarf and glasses and a really close shave and I already pass most of the time.
>>
>>8234009
I've used a backpack for years. I take it every time I go out.
I feel really fucking weird if I don't take it with me, like it is an extra limb.
>>
>>8234350
>naturally feminine face and hourglass hips
I hope you get hit by a big truck tbqh
t. bitter ugly masculine manhon with narrow manhips
>>
>>8236474
DESU it's probably because I'm anorexic as fuck, so it'll probably fill in once I start HRT
>>
>>8234350
>being this delusional
>>
>>8236768
I got ma'am'd and my dick got hard.
I went home and cried...
>>
>>8236474
It's not healthy to be this jelly senpai.
>>
>>8229523
>Are all woman's clothes like this?
No, it depends on what you're buying.

Stretch jeans or pants (jeggings?) aren't going to have pockets, because that would totally ruin the look of those jeans. They're supposed to show your legs, not have weird bulges on them, from the pockets.

Or are you talking about stretchy exercise pants? They're kinda the same thing, but the sport variant.
>>
>>8237781
Na, I can't quite remember what they are called. Sort of like jeans, but made of a black stretchy material that isn't quite denim. They have all the characteristics of jeans, like belt things and side and back pockets.
>>
>>8233864
Kek already NEET, so wouldn't be that hard.
>>
yes

thats why they carry handbags, duh
>>
>>8229523
It ruins the silhouette to have shit in your pockets. Men have more leeway but it still tends to look silly.
>>
>>8239724
Yeah I guess I am just used to 24 years of having wallet and phone in my pockets, and will have to go through an adjustment period.
I keep reaching for my back pocket for my wallet, and my side one for my phone, and feel like a retard cos they are not there.
>>
>>8239764
Consider
>>8233934
>>
>>8239773
>Tfw asexual...
>>
>>8239773
Where do you get one of those?
>>
Some formal pants have two-inch pockets and they're even stiched up. I don't miss buying women's pants.
>>
>>8240235
I'm just going to use to a side satchel once I start HRT, and then switch to a handbag once I think I can pass.
>>
>>8240248
Just don't wear the satchel across your chest because with any weight it goes between your boobs and makes everything look weird.
>>
>>8240322
Oh shit yeah I didn't think of that, and I have to go boymode until I move out to another town. Might just stick with my backpack till i pass.
>>
>>8240354
Consider tote bags, especially canvas. Not quite a handbag but keeps it on the shoulder.
>>
>>8240380
Wew they look sexy.
>>
>>8233999
faggot lol
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.