[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up guys.... I'm a pretty romantic dude, but never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 6

File: ghey.jpg (20KB, 332x353px) Image search: [Google]
ghey.jpg
20KB, 332x353px
I fucked up guys....

I'm a pretty romantic dude, but never had hard feelings for anyone. Few months back I met this adorable Swedish guy on FB. I'm masc4fem, and he was fucking perfect. Eben his voice was adorable and delicate. Only problem being, he was in a relationship with some mega-douche. Well, last night we were talking until 6AM (US Eastern time), and he asked to see my dick. Convo got kinda sexy, but we were all fine after that. Everything seemed fine. I wake up this morning with a message from him saying he'd email me if I got FB banned again (that happens a lot), I tried to respond to hem and....he blocked me. He fuckin' blocked me...

I'm actually kinda sad about this. Worst part, I can't really verbalize my feeling to anyone, being the "strong stoic" veteran type dude everyone knows me as. My chest feels heavy, though....

I'm getting to old to find anyone (29) and he was perfect. Fuck, I hate this.

I know it was fucked because he was dating someone, but it doesn't make it feel any less bad....
>>
>>8229247
RIP (you)
Not that I can sympathize with fem lovers since you ruin my (cute but non fem boy) chances of getting a bf by memeing masc4fem into the normie kind of gay
>>
>>8229247
Get therapy.
You're 29 and chasing people on FB. You're clearly immature and emotionally stunted so I suggest you get professional help.
No shade just friendly advice.
>>
>>8229301
Oh come on now, everyone has a preference...
>>
>>8229326
I'm not "chasing" anyone on FB. In fact he is the first one I've talked to like that on there. I'm not immature, it was just a chance situation.
>>
>>8229331
I deserve a bf '^'
It's hard when I'm cute but skinny fat but have my motivation destroyed while trying to tone up by faggots like you who mistake me for something else
>>
>>8229339
Why do you keep getting banned hmm?
I haven't been banned in over ten years.
My underage siblings haven't been banned.
You have to be doing serious shit to get banned from FB.

Also if you're bothered that someone you've never met in a foreign country has blocked you, you clearly have some emotional issues.

Seriously I advise you get help.
>>
>>8229346
No one can destroy your motivation but yourself.

>>8229367
I've been all over the world, and my meeting him in real life is a for sure possibility. As for getting banned, I'm active in a lot of political groups, and I don't really give a fuck about getting banned.

You're super judgmental, stop assuming shit, and get off your high horse.
>>
>>8229384
Being this mean no wonder you lost him.
Enjoy being a wizard
>>
>>8229384
Lol... You were seriously contemplating a relationship with someone in a foreign country because you can visit him...
You troll about politics on Facebook.

Please go and tell a doctor all of this and see what they say.

We really don't see how abnormal our behaviour is until other people point it out to us.

You're 29 and in 4chan... something is wrong.
>>
>>8229413
There's no age limits on 4chan. I'm 27 and been on here since I was like 18ish
>>
>>8229413
>29 and in 4chan
>in 4chan
You literal fucking autism
Not OP btw
>>
>>8229411
Maybe I'll turn you into a toad.

>>8229413
I've been fucking off on this site since 2006.People of all ages are here, and it's a fun place to piss away time or bitch about life while being anonymous. Your age argument is just an augmented "current year" argument, it's stupid and baseless.
>>
>>8229439
Kiss me to make me your prince :DDDD
>>
>>8229422
And you don't think there's something wrong with you...?

>>8229423
I'm typing on an iPhone because like... I'm not a weirdo who uses a computer in 2017.
>>
>>8229451
>phoneposter
>>
>>8229439
>>8229453
Yeah and you're both weirdos. Everyone who uses this site is.... especially if you're 30.

Why are you all so offended that I'm calling you weird and suggesting you talk to a doctor?
Seriously.
>>
>>8229451
>I'm not a weirdo who uses a computer in 2017.
???
>>
>>8229451
>And you don't think there's something wrong with you...?
I dunno maybe but there's quite a few other people on here in their late 20's and 30's.
>>
>>8229448
Blow me to make me your King. Heh.

>>8229453
I'm pretty sure us oldfags are more than these dumb fuckin' kids.

>>8229451
You absolutely wreak of dumb as fuck first world millennial.
>>
>>8229466
You know, adults to run crying to a doctor over anything and everything.

>Doctor, I'm on a website and I'm 29! I must be crazy!!!

Fuck off. Go back to your bullshit phone lol
>>
>>8229475
>blow me to be your king
No. It's not any mystery how you got blocked now either
>anon being his shitsy self
>swede hesitantly going along
>I'll contact you
>*blocks*
Us qts can't deal with you fuckers head on so.
>>
>>8229510
I was a bit more fragile with him, I never pushed anything. I'm just pissed and on 4chan. Don't really give a fuck right now. I'm only vulgar or mean when I get depressed.

>>8229520
This dude is full of projections.
>>
I'm not even being ageist I'm just pointing out that 4chan is used by the mentally ill and if you're 30 and using it you should probably try to work towards figuring out what's wrong pretty soon.

I'm a total head case and I only use 4chan when I'm in a pretty bad mental state, that's why I'm saying what I'm saying.

I'm not trying to shit post and bait, I genuinely just think you guys should get help so you can start leading healthy lives.

I use my phone because I use snapchat, instagram, whatsapp, I text, I use the internet, tmz etc all on one device. It's fairly normal whereas who the fuck uses a computer these days?

Going back to OPs problem. You were never going to meet him. Get over it and move on.
Download grindr like a normal fag if you want to get your dick wet.
>>
>>8229535
>I-I'm not a bad guy
>i-it's 4chan fault
>>
>>8229547
>ageist
My sides are already in orbit
Jesus fuck this better be trolling
>>
File: 1469987219875.jpg (111KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469987219875.jpg
111KB, 497x640px
>>8229547
>tmz
Get a lot of this normie applefag.
>>
>>8229557
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/ageist

Definition of ageist in English:

ageist
(US agist)
ADJECTIVE

Characterized by or showing prejudice or discrimination on the grounds of a person's age.
‘a lot of ageist jokes about not being able to use technology’
‘there is nothing ageist about this’
>>
>>8229576
>unironically defending this
My sides can't take much more
>>
>>8229547
So, you're saying that everyone on this site has mental problems? Every one of the millions of posts a day...all crazy, based on the fact YOU come here when your "in a bad mental state"? You know, as you grow older your going to realize not everything is based off of your generalizations. I've been here much longer than you, so have the other dudes in this thread, and 4chan isn't the cess pool you think it is, based off sarcastic memes of the sites character. This place is a collective, thats all. And internet crowd source. And maybe you should delete some of those stupid as fuck apps and try looking up from your phone every once in a while.

PS, I don't do hookups, and I dont use Grinder.

Also, again, It's very possible for me to have met him. I've been to 5 different countries and 30 out of the 50 states. World isn't as big as you think.
>>
>>8229549
When did I blame 4chan? Nice strawman.
>>
>>8229602
>5 countries
>30 states
>still single
Hue
>>
>>8229617
I wasn't for 8 years. Try again.
>>
>>8229247
You're a horrible person who doesnt deserve love
The dude had a bf ffs
>they were a mega DOUCHE
>said the neckbeard simply because he was inferior
>>
>>8229573
As if I'm basic enough to own an android. I don't get how having an iPhone is funny?

>>8229602
Do you see how I'm being attacked for suggesting you get professional help?
Are you happy with your life? You're 29, single, talking to "fem boys" on Facebook and trolling. I'm not judging but it sounds pretty sad. Most of the people on here clearly have serious issues, I don't see how you can't see that.
Fair enough if you don't hook up, good for you. But there are also dating sites... idk a lot better places to meet someone than Facebook.

And no offence but I've been to three countries already this year lol. Five really isn't an achievement unless you're a young child.

I'm really trying to be nice to you and just give advice but I can see you're just getting angry so I'll stop.

I'll just leave it by saying there is way more important things than finding the perfect guy.
>>
>>8229644
Perhaps I deserve that...

>>8229647
Yeah, but I actually paid to go to those places, and didn't have mommy or daddies help. Or the government shipped me there. And you're suggesting "mental help", not in a way of being helpful, but in order to be patronizing, and thats abundantly clear. From what I can tell you're an iPhone having rich kid who globe trots on your parents dollar, and you feel superior to others around you. Life is going to slap you hard as fuck one day.
>>
>>8229647
Coming on 4chan doesn't mean that much, it's just a message board. There's more on here than just /pol/ shitposting.

Also most people on here probably use computers because most people will be doing pc gaming.
>>
>>8229668
No I'm suggesting you get help because what you've said is showing red flags that you need help.

You haven't answered whether you're happy with your life or not.
I'm sorry if it's coming off as patronising that's because it's on the internet.

I've experienced the shitty side of life.

I've just come out of a mental hospital after several serious psychotic episodes, suicide attempts, carving crosses and Latin prayers into my body and a serious drug addiction.

My breakdown started with me isolating myself and posting on 4chan 24/7. It's one of my warning signs.

Sure I don't pay for my lifestyle but what does that matter? I hope to one day become independent but right now I'm going through recovery and luckily I have people who love and support me around me to tell me home truths and to watch out for me.

You're assuming things about me.

I was genuinely concerned but like I said you're just angry and won't see it that way.

If you're happy congrats, if you're not don't be too proud to get help.
>>
>>8229740
4chan is just a message board for computer nerds. It's the same shit as what usenet was back in the 90s.
It's just a way for technies, nerds, etc. to escape from normies. If you used it to escape life that's your own perogative. But 4chan's biggest boards other than /b/ and /pol/ have always just been /a/ and /v/. This site is mostly just people into anime and video games.
>>
>>8229767
Fuck off kike shill
>>
>>8229740
>You haven't answered whether you're happy with your life or not.

You haven't ASKED that yet. And no, I'm not, but thats why I keep pushing for better things.

>I've experienced the shitty side of life.

I'm a combat veteran with PTSD and severe anxiety issues. We all have a cross to bear. Man up.

>I've just come out of a mental hospital after several serious psychotic episodes, suicide attempts, carving crosses and Latin prayers into my body and a serious drug addiction.

Been locked up in those places 3 times. It's no competition, and those places will never help you become independent.

>Sure I don't pay for my lifestyle but what does that matter?

It matters a fucking lot. As a dude who has been on my own since I was 16, working and paying my way, your comment here gives me a migrane. You don't know struggle until you've has issues like you have and had to still work, pay bills, have shit shut off, go through poverty, etc. You're on easy street, realize that.

>
My breakdown started with me isolating myself and posting on 4chan 24/7. It's one of my warning signs.

Thats what YOU did. I rarely ever post.
>>
>>8229821
You need to sort yourself out
>>
File: 1429125597973.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1429125597973.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>8229740
>Sure I don't pay for my lifestyle but what does that matter?
>>
>>8229828
Everyone is a tad neurotic in their own way. And I'm far more stable than I was in my early 20s. Age does that to you. You balance out a bit over time.
>>
>>8229821
Omg you're seriously reacting like this when I tell you to get help and then say all of that?
If you've been around psychiatrists, psychologists and therapists and counsellors you must fucking know how easy it is to be triggered back into the destructive behaviour.

I definitely think you should book an appointment to see your doctor tomorrow or something.

You do need help, but if you're going to be ignorant carry on.
You just proved me completely right.
Wow

>>8229767
Yeah anyone who uses the term normies needs help too.
>>
>>8229865
This.
>>
>>8229869
>You just proved me completely right.

Actually no, I didn't stop trying so hard to come out on top. Your snotty attitude is coming out. And I had a shrink for my anxiety issues, and he (a medical professional) disagrees with all of your generalized statements about me. In short: you're wrong.

Oh, and not everyone can just hop up and find a head doctor. That shit costs money, and some of us have to work for that.

How old are you?
>>
>>8229909
**and, not "I"
>>
>>8229909
You seem really angry and seem to use the fact you don't have a lot of money as an excuse for you not to grow.
I'm sure you could get free support from somewhere.

I'm 22.

It's 2am and I I need to force myself to sleep. Good luck.
>>
>>8230010
People without money don't always have an easy way out, that's just not how the real world works.
>>
>>8230010
>You seem really angry and seem to use the fact you don't have a lot of money

Neither do you. Hand outs aren't earned.

>I'm sure you could get free support from somewhere

You're seriously spoiled beyond repair if you're 22 and still living on "free" hand outs.
>>
>>8229247
>tfw no bf
>>
>>8229247
Don't worry OP, I'm sure you'll find someone else.

I'm fem and I don't quite understand why fems have a habit of doing exactly what they did to you, but there are those who actually will be interested in you permanently. I figure that perhaps you need to try other sites or places, what (other than Facebook) do you use to find dates?
>>
>>8230078
It's all we can do when some creeper or or abuser comes along like OP.
His kind doesn't usually take no for an answer
>>
>>8230078
I have an OKcupid, but I cant find anyone on there, any suggestions?
>>
>>8230097
Uhm, HE asked to see MY dick. I'm fine with "no".
>>
>>8230144
Yeah so you say.
Us femboys are prone to being sluts but often regret it
>>
>>8230172
Then stop being sluts... You lose out on good relationships that way...
>>
>>8230201
I don't choose to be a slut it's just a tendency that happens..
Ass hole :c
>>
File: convo.png (15KB, 610x277px) Image search: [Google]
convo.png
15KB, 610x277px
>>8230172
Proof.
>>
>>8230218
How very controlling of you
>>
>>8230210
Oh come now, you know thats not true....
>>
>>8230226
For wanting confirmation?
>>
>>8230228
It is true. Some guys just get me going and I'm having fun but then I come down and I wish I never did the things.
>>
File: brain.jpg (52KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
52KB, 600x604px
>wants to be in a relationship with a cheating, disloyal slut who gets easily seduced online by guys and wants to see their dicks

You're a retard, OP. This guy as cute as he might be doesn't value honesty and loyalty. He is slutting around behind his boyfriend's back and he would do the same with you after your novelty wears off.
>>
>>8230237
We all have flaws, hun. Maybe just work on it?

>>8230244
Hm, it was....I dunno, he DID feel bad about it.
>>
>>8230303
This person clearly doesn't take loyalty serious when they are horny. You decide if you want to be in a relationship with a slut who asks other guys to show their dicks while in a relationship.

I wouldn't.
>>
>>8230320
OP doesn't take loyalty seriously either
>tfw no bf to be loyal to
>>
>>8230303
Yeah, and a murderer can 'feel bad' about bunchering people. Still makes them a murderer.
>>
>>8230351
Butchering*
>>
>>8230320
Yeah but, ugh...he was so perfect, and sweet...fml...

>>8230351
True I guess, I just really liked him a lot.
>>
>>8230303
Maybe don't entice us into being sluts.
You can appreciate a boy without turning him into a whore
>>
OP sounds hot send me your email
>>
>>8230391
>turn him into a whore

It's not like OP is a mindcontrolling wizard. I hate that excuse of unloyal sluts. I had many people trying to make me cheat or flirt with them, but I don't.

Because I value my relationship and honesty.

"I WAS PROVOKED INTO CHEATING!"

Fuck off.
>>
>>8230424
I'm single and I keep getting led on by horny faggots.
What do anon?
>>
>>8230432
post pics
>>
>>8230438
Fuck off. I don't do that anymore due to the amount of disgusting neckbeard on here who, when I finally get them to post pics, make my dick shrivel up so fast you'd think I was a transgirl
>>
>>8230444
I am not.
>>
>>8230472
>i am not
You're not getting pics
>>
>>8230432
Me too I fucking hate that shit. I'm not a hookup
>>
What you need to do is get over yourself and stop being a pussy "oh I'm strong and stoic" but you are here crying on 4chan like a bitch. Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>8230383
You liked the idea of him. Pull your dick out of the equation, really think about it.

This guy, living miles away, was in a relationship with a person, someone he could've easily broken up with but stayed with them despite them being a 'mega douche', and was messaging you and being lewd.

If this guy he's with is a douchebag and he's staying with him while going behind his back with you online, what would he have done to you?

You two meet irl, go on dates, he has you wrapped around his finger, like he does now, next thing you know, you walk in on him showing his ass to other guys on little camera or worse.

On top of that, you wouldn't have been able to have a healthy relationship with him. You'd eventually begin wondering if he was doing the same thing he did with you with someone else. An inevitably that would've come to a head eventually.

It was doomed from the start.
>>
>>8230506
Inevitability*
Fuck I cannot catch errors tonight for shit.
>>
>>8230506
You're smart, anon. Good post.
>>
>>8230492
I know anon :c
Anytime I find a guy I think I like or might like me they start trying to hook up after like 3 posts of chat or such.

I still have my v-card but I don't wanna lose it to some aids culture faggot
>>
>>8229247
what the fuck is wrong with that dude's ears?
>>
>>8230575
He's a furry
>>
>>8230543
Ty, anon.

>>8230573
Lemme ask, where are you meeting these guys and under what circumstances?
>>
>>8230625
Mostly online but a few irl
I'm not a completeloser '^'
>>
>>8230625
You asked circumstance too tho.
People see I'm cute irl and wanna fuck me.
I act cute online. They ask for pics (sfw) then chat a bit then ask for lewds n shit
>>
>>8230391
Yeah, I didn't force anyones hand...

>>8230506
You're....an extremely "worst case" kinda guy aren't you?

>>8230575
I dunno, just some furry bs.....
>>
>>8230140
First suggestion, ignore all the >>8230097 posters.
Second suggestion, try whatever other popular platforms you can think of. Tindr, Grindr, 4chan (soc or femgen) and if you're seedy try somethings like Fetlife and BDSM groups. Not sure how you'll go but its better to broaden your horizons.
>>
>>8230950
Hm, well....okay I'll start now than. What are you into?
>>
>>8230675
Where at online and irl? Location says a lot.

Well, that's how it starts, if they automatically wanna fuck right off the bat, put on the breaks. If they're asking for pictures even sfw, usually a red flag but can be innocent, just have to be careful and use common sense.

When you're talking to someone, don't act all 'cute' until later, if you do it right out the gate, most guys register it as you basically saying. "Insert dick here, I want it bad." Just be your casual self. Develop a friendship before anything else, this doesn't happen over the course of a week. In friendship, you discover what the other person is like, what they really want out of life, you avoid the 'impress for affection' bs. You also establish whether you can get along with then outside of romantic moments, which is important, because real life isn't a novel where every other word is some cheesy crap about love'. This also allows for deeper attraction to develop organically. Time spent together as friends makes one appreciate more than just your ass or Dingus. Because they, too, get to learn about you in this process. If you end up still liking the person, ease into flirting, and work into either suggesting dating or ask them yourself. It's a long process but it works in the end, you can't rush something as complex as actual love, and you certainly can't force it.

>>8230856
Honestly? That was your best case scenario.
>>
>>8230985
>insert dick here I want it bad
>('.'(__>0 <__)
Where online?
Dating sites and Wow.
Some married guy on wow wanted to cheat on his wife with me despite knowing only that u was cute then got way too clingy and then went public with drama leading him to gfo
>>
>>8230964
Sorry, I have a partner. Buuuuut try femgen, there are a lot of lonely boys there.
>>
>>8231015
*sigh*
>>
>>8231024
Rekt
>>
>>8230994
Dating sites work SOMETIMES but rarely. If you go looking for love, you'll attract desperate people. The best kind finds you, going back to developing a friendship first before even thinking of romantic implications.

W.O.W. could be alright, shows you have similar interests, but, I wouldn't hold my hopes on it. And that guy sounds like a dipshit, first for cheating or looking to, and all the other garbage behavior. Loyalty and Trust are key in any relationship, without either it all falls apart. Can't trust the person you plan on sharing a life with? Not worth the effort, bound for distaster. And you see there with the simple idea of 'ur cute' lead to bullshit, yeah? If someone wants a legitimate relationship, they're gonna want to know you, your personality, whether they can actually relate to you as a human being. Sure, people have preferences, but it's not limited to sex appeal, and if it is, all they're looking for is to indulge physical desires.
>>
>>8231069
Wow is not good Cuz im a canada and there are no gays online in canada
>>
>>8231089
Well, then like I stated, don't hang your hopes on it. Go outside, hang out with friends, meet their friends from outside your group, expand your possibilities.
>>
>>8231111
Checked but all my friends live way far away and it's hard to make new ones.
The last friend I tried to make turned out to be a druggy "femboy" who went into permanent depression mode when he found out I was doing better at life than him and stopped talking to me.

As far as dating site go though I'm just on them and I check on them here and there. It's largely the gross daddies no one wants that hit on me even though I specify that DO NOT WANT.

They're either illiterate or think I'm playing hard to get and will just want them Cuz cute boys=sluts
>>
>>8231133
Theeeen make new friends closer to you. Not all of them are gonna be winners, but they may lead you to some.

And as far as Dating Sites, if those are the fishes you're catching, try a different pond. You're wasting your time for no good reason.
>>
>>8231192
But making new friends is hard dude. There's so easy into the secrets of friend making
>>
>>8231069
The first time anyone hmu on wow was when I was 17 and they were 47 and preying on me cuz my crush whom I has confessed to at graduation got back to me through someone else saying 'I never liked you and neither did anyone else'
So I was vulnerable and it turned out this guy was in the same province as me living in the faggot part of toronto
>>
>>8231201
And you think making excuses will get you anywhere? Because it won't, you'll just be here getting nothing done. With all this effort you've made into finding reasons why you can't, could've been applied to finding/making a friend.

It can be hard, but nothing in life worth while is easy. Next time you're in public, and you see someone you think you'd hang out with, strike up a conversation with them. It's how I made friends. There's gonna be unfriendly people, there'll be awkward moments, and the occasional person you wish you hadn't said a word to, but you gotta wade through them to find the gems.
>>
>>8229413
I used to say the same thing when I was 18 and started posting on 4chan. I'm 27 now. You're here forever, dude.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.