[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best friend a military hunk >married with kids >unfiltered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

File: spaghettcat.jpg (64KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
spaghettcat.jpg
64KB, 437x437px
>best friend a military hunk
>married with kids
>unfiltered chillbro, lots of fun to hang with
>twink mode fruitcake me
>teases me about teh gay
>"I know you want a lap dance!"
>flashes me the happy trail
>makes thrusting motions and groans
>hugged him on turkeyday
>he gets a handful of my ass
>ha ha just two guys goofin'
>we text each other gay memes 24/7
>today, get sent explicit picture of his junk
>"hey faggot you want some of this?"

H...how do I respond to this? I want to brush this off as jock shock shenigans but deep down I want to say mmm delicious give me some lol, that might diffuse the situation or make things awkward...What does /lgbt/ think

>inb4 kys
>>
Tease him and if he takes it further, berate him for nearly cheating on his wife. Unless he's a shit dad, that would be fucked for the kids.
>>
>>8228545
Go forth, get your muffin stuffed.
>>
>>8228545
Just be super gay about saying you want his cock so in the worst case that he's just some seriously weird straight dude (unlikely) it can just be played of as a joke
>>
>>8228545

>H...how do I respond to this?

>married with kids

Nothing. You do nothing.
>>
File: 17-04-2017.jpg (6KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
17-04-2017.jpg
6KB, 229x220px
>>8228545
I'd blackmail him by telling his wife about his gayness and make him do whatever I want.
t. manipulative twink bitch
>>
>>8228574

Yeah, this seems the best course of action. I didn't bat an eye when he sent super gay memes or when he twerked in my face, in front of his wife (she seems to get a raise out of him teasing me, it wouldn't surprise me if he took the pic for her and she said lol send it to your gay friend.)

I'll play along and see what happens.
>>
>>8228579

Believe me if it wasn't for his marriage I would pounce on him.
>>
>>8228545
Do this >>8228574, or text back the microscope emoji.

Also this probably doesn't need to be said, but he's married with kids. You don't want to have homewrecking on your conscious so be discrete and chaste.
>>
File: 1490654367529.png (853KB, 861x889px) Image search: [Google]
1490654367529.png
853KB, 861x889px
>>8228574
>>8228624

Did these, he texts me back more gay memes and "LOL faggot, see you for drinks tomorrow? The wife is comin along, what a shame for you ;C"

So yeah, jock shock joke. He'll probably bring it up after a couple shots and his wife will make some outrageous suggestion. W-wew.
>>
File: 1491190759117.jpg (86KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1491190759117.jpg
86KB, 1080x1349px
>>8228545
I have a straight friend like this.
He is hungry for admiration, especially military guys where there is a strong pecking order.
He just wants you to tell him how hot he is and his wife goes along with it because she knows he's straight and she gets tired of trying to fill up his bottomless ego.
The truth is he probably thinks about fucking you when jerking off or fucking his wife but he probably never would do it because he is straight and because he is married.
That said, however, a lot of married guys, especially in the Navy and the Marines will have sex or at least 3ways with other guys while deployed because they get super horny.
There is a common belief that what they do while deployed does not count against them since it is an uncommon situation and their sexual outlets are so few since their wives are far away.
For a long time the US military supported literal whorehouses to service the men in Hawaii as well as in other asian countries, this is well known.

If you like him, just keep feeding his ego and enjoying the glimpses of his treasure trail and the nude pics he sends you.
You could probably even have sex with him if you got him drunk enough and were able to separate him from his wife long enough but he would probably feel terribly guilty because he is not on deployment and his wife might divorce him if she ever found out.

It is best if you just keep it at flirtation and get your physical needs met elsewhere and use him as fantasy material, the way he is using you.
>>
>>8228689
>his wife will make some outrageous suggestion.
Are you ok with blowing a military dude while he's making out with his wife?
>>
File: 1493448479698.jpg (73KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493448479698.jpg
73KB, 600x450px
>>8228780

You nailed it. He's got a huge ego. He knows he's hot and tough. He doesn't degrade or treat me like shit but the mad trash he talks and his unfiltered bravado has landed him in minor trouble.One time it almost came to blows when some Marines overheard him shit talking the Corp. He had this crazy smile on his face, he was clearly enjoying the attention. He offered to buy them drinks and nobody got murdered!

When his wife isn't present he regals me and his buddies with tales of his sexual prowess prior to his marriage. He's mad crazy about her but that doesn't stop him from flirting up random women or talking bout the time he banged two broads at the same time tale #283. I think he does it all for the thrill like you said.

I do like him and have fantasized plenty about him and wouldn't mind more pics of his bod. Keeping it at flirtation is safest.

>>8228793

That'd be awkward but it wouldn't surprise me if this is all a clever ruse to land me in the sack. She always cracks jokes about letting her husband fuck me, sometimes it reaches that point where you can't tell if she's joking or serious, weird
>>
>>8228689
>>8228793
>>8228979
>be cis girl
>hubby keeps fucking dudes
>takes you out for drinks with them
hot
>>
>>8228545
Army vet here. Did 6 years in the infantry. I'm masc/casual and I have a huge thing for fem guys. You dude is married, so it will never go anywhere. Come hang out with me and you'll get much more than passive sexual jokes and dick pics.

Some guys just dont know what they have....
>>
File: buttplug.jpg (148KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
buttplug.jpg
148KB, 960x539px
>>8228545
>>today, get sent explicit picture of his junk
>>"hey faggot you want some of this?"

My response would have been,
"Is that your boyfriend's dick, bro? Pretty tiny."
>>
File: he_eats_at_mcdonalds.jpg (60KB, 373x443px) Image search: [Google]
he_eats_at_mcdonalds.jpg
60KB, 373x443px
>>8229126

Lots of his drinking buds are infantry and rangers. I'm not too keen on the distinction except rangers like to chest beat and remind everybody they're rangers. First time meeting them I thought they'd chew me up and spit me out but...coolest bunch of bros around. Made me feel like a little sister surrounded by loud mouthed protective brothers from New Jersey.

I can TASTE the testosterone on them, it's euphoric seeing all these men in one place. When things get rowdy, hnnnngh!

>>8229164

I texted him "oh la la, shame you're hung like a gorilla" he texted back "aren't gorillas huge?"

>mfw
>>
>>8229344
Haha, you'd love me and my drinking bros, for sure. What do you look like, princess?
>>
File: rr2910.gif (2MB, 236x336px) Image search: [Google]
rr2910.gif
2MB, 236x336px
>>8229356

>Princess

He calls me that all the time. Pretty Pink Princess lol. Just skinny mode with short brown hair, black eyes and clear skin. Somebody said I looked like a young Josh Brolin if he lost 90 lbs.
>>
>>8229467
It's one of my favorite words. And yeah, your buddy wants to fuck you, or at least would given the chance. However he's married, so none of it could go anywhere.
>>
File: 1479037203794.jpg (823KB, 1918x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1479037203794.jpg
823KB, 1918x1920px
>>8229514
>However he's married, so none of it could go anywhere.
ahahahahahaha

hhahhHAH HAH HAH ahhhhhhh, that is rich, Anon
>>
>>8228545
I'd sent him pic of mine dick and asked if he'd like that precious cock in his ass.
>>
>>8229570
Because wives are always super okay with sharing their husbands! R-really! It's true!
>>
>>8229626
You seriously thought I was implying OP should obtain this woman's consent to fuck her husband?

Just fuck him and be done with it. She doesn't need to know.
>>
>>8229680
It's hotter if she's involved.
>>
>>8229680
Yeah, because that situation has never gone wrong...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.