[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are trans people destined to be unhappy all their life? I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 16

File: 1492327646690.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1492327646690.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
Are trans people destined to be unhappy all their life? I feel like no matter what I do I'm unhappy. Honestly even if my life played out the best way it could I would end up with some chaser that only likes me because I have a penis and I wouldn't even be able to have kids. I don't know I'm probably just depressed.
>>
There are some happy trans people out there, but even they aren't happy all the time. Still, they exist. Not everyone who are attracted to transwomen are chasers.

Good luck OP. Persevere.
>>
Only highly delusional trans people can be happy.

If you have even a drop of self awareness you're fucked.

Best to distract yourself with hobbies to think of it as little as possible.
>>
>>8227830
Bullshit. Some turn out perfectly fine.
>>
>>8227830
Is it bad that I envy 40 year old hons ability to think they are passable and to be happy?
>>
>>8227848
No, happiness is all that matters in life.

Those hons are happy, and that's something most trans people will never have.
>>
>>8227850
What about all of the famous, happy, successful trans people? I'm sure all of them have struggles but they generally seem to do well.
>>
>>8227867
If you mean millionaires like Jenner, then it's hard not to be happy.

Money is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>8227814
Its in the card for me at least. I plan to live my life doing whatever I want and spending as much time doing shit that distracts me and I enjoy. Then when my mom dies I'm killing myself because I live in a constant state of knowing I'm better off dead. I can never be truly happy or have the one and only thing I actually desire. Something that 99.9% of the world takes for granted and even mocks and hates us for not having.
>>
File: fist of fury btfo.gif (54KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
fist of fury btfo.gif
54KB, 350x263px
>>8227880
>>8227830
just because your life is awful doesn't mean everyone elses has to be/is

it's really up to you and your genetics anon...honestly some people just have awful dopamine receptors and are NEVER happy no matter what they do.

Live life, do fun things and stop thinking so much. Life is what you make it for the most part
>>
>>8227880
I'm thinking of the various C-tier trans semi-famous people. They're wealthy but not overwhelmingly so.
>>
>>8227886
Don't give up Anon. You might not get everything you want but you can get surprisingly close. Hold on.
>>
File: 40960886.jpg (167KB, 437x627px) Image search: [Google]
40960886.jpg
167KB, 437x627px
Being trans comes with an inescapable sorrow, even if we could magically transform into a cis version of our desired gender we would still be ruined by the years of tormented feelings prior.
But it's fine, cis people may not have our problem, but they have others. There are just as harsh conditions for these people to suffer through.
You need to accept that not everything goes as you want, there'll always be things bothering you, the sorrow never truly goes. Despite this, you can still be happy, you can still live a fulfilling life, you can aspire for other dreams.
Life is a balance of all emotions, ultimately the sadness contrasts well with our happiness, making it that much stronger.
>>
>>8227987
>even if we could magically transform into a cis version of our desired gender we would still be ruined by the years of tormented feelings prior.
idk, i think i could be pretty happy then.
>>
Yes, you have a crippling mental illness

seek the appropriate medical care to remedy your condition
>>
>>8227999
Of course it would be way better, but you'd still have the life experience of being trans in your baggage. Things like having lost your proper childhood would still linger for life.
>>
>>8227814

Probably depressed. Spend less time on this board, it will pollute your mind. As for Chasers, just exercise discretion. Some guys (or girls) are just attracted to transgirls. Not really worth demonizing them so much, and if you evaluate people on a one-to-one basis, you'll probably find at least one person who is a Chaser and also maybe cares about you. It does happen, you know.

Get outside, see the sun, meet some people. Things can be shit pretty often, but they usually aren't always.
>>
>>8228021
>Some guys (or girls) are just attracted to transgirls.
Just look for bisexuals, they should reasonably be okay with you.
>>
>>8228010
The medical community recommends transitioning.
>>
File: 1489896129768.jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1489896129768.jpg
57KB, 482x549px
>>8227814
I struggle with this too. At the end of the day, no matter how beautiful, loving, and interesting I become, I will never compare to cis girls in most people's eyes.
>>
>>8228014
>Things like having lost your proper childhood would still linger for life.
i'd substitute it with having a second childhood every day through doing fun things with my bf.
>>
>>8228071
[citation needed]
>>
>>8228137
APA's DSM-5
WPATH's Standard of Care
>>
>>8228181
Quote an unequivocal recommendation of transition.
>>
>>8228194
www.google.com
>>
>>8228237
Didn't think you could.
>>
>>8228305
Not going to waste my time on spoonfeeding a concern troll who asks for cites on commonly known facts.
>>
>>8228342
I'm a repressor not a concern troll.
>>
File: cae405ece72d48e5a143a2b4da38898e.jpg (113KB, 770x1156px) Image search: [Google]
cae405ece72d48e5a143a2b4da38898e.jpg
113KB, 770x1156px
>>8227814

>Are trans people destined to be unhappy all their life?

>"Oh no, of course not, anon! Life is wonderful. Everyone has their dark days, but then the sun comes out again and it's all worth it. Keep your chin up, get out there, and just b urself. :^)"
>>
>>8228562
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standards_of_Care_for_the_Health_of_Transsexual,_Transgender,_and_Gender_Nonconforming_People
The entire document is about the recommended treatment for trans people, and is what Western doctors overwhelmingly refer to when it comes to treating trans people.

http://www.wpath.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=1351
>>
>>8227888
>awful dopamine receptors

That seems like hell.
>>
>>8227814
Life isn't perfect but I'm pretty happy. I haven't needed a psych in a very long time. The turmoil of childhood and transition fades into the past over time. 99% of the time I'm just a woman, though of course I'll always be trans with unique issues that come with that, and I've come to accept that part of myself. I did need SRS to get me past my dysphoria and to start getting my mind straight.
>>
File: 0vo4Xvt.png (854KB, 827x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0vo4Xvt.png
854KB, 827x1200px
>>8228631
>>
>>8229325
I've been waiting for the opportunity to share that comic because it rings so true, and it finally came up

t. bitter late transitioner
>>
>>8229276

Why am I turned on by calling trannies fags?
>>
>>8234161
Well in the case of HSTSes, it's technically true, they have inferior androphilic brains just like faggots do.
>>
>>8227814
Nope! After you go stealth things are pretty great
>>
>>8229415
Why?
>>
>>8234449
>t. bitter late transitioner
>>
>>8234609
How late?
>>
>>8235084
Basically 25
>>
>>8227814
>Are trans people destined to be unhappy all their life?
Yes. Listen I have followed all sorts of trans people for many, many years. Reading peoples' stories on various forums, blogs, vlogs, social media, books, and also seeing them in real life. The plain truth is even though it seems like there's a ton of trans people on the internet or in the big cities, something like 90% will detransition because they all come to the conclusion that it's an empty life. The others are split between two categories. Hopelessly debased sex deviants who are forced to live in a shallow world of weird pervert stuff forever (these people have NO future after the age of about 35, which if you think about it is only half of your life). And aimlessly drifting ghost people. Every now and then I find an example of some MTF who married a man and adopted children and tried to become a normal adult, but it's really rare, maybe like 1% of cases does it ever work out like that. Most men, chasers or not, will eventually leave, because they can't have a serious life long relationship with a non-cis woman. The only men who won't are usually TURBO omega males. I think the happiest MTF are actually transbians who marry a cis GF and stay in a sort of half-transitioned state, basically becoming normal husbands and dads with a heavy sissy side. Look into detransition stories, even though there are some bogus statistics passed around that only 0.5% of people detransition or something, you will find a very large number of personal accounts if you actually look. Many people detransition quietly too. You will very rarely find trans people who are more than 5 years into being trans, for a reason.
cont
>>
>>8235555
A common mistake among people who have not been into transition for long is obsessing over age and passability. There are plenty of very attractive, passable trans women who end up alone and empty. Read the interviews with Renee Richards. Check out Princess Jules or Elena Genevinne on youtube. The thing is that all physical attractiveness fades. Cis women realize this, at least the ones that aren't fucked in the head - you have your fun when you're young, then you find something more. That's why a lot of older women become frumpy soccer moms, they moved into a different phase of their lives. They have families now. They have children who love them. Maiden to mother to crone. MTF trans live forever trying (and mostly failing) to be maidens, then suddenly make the jump to crone, except they won't be an honored grandmother. The thing that gives women the female privilege that they have, is their wombs. A trans person can never have a womb and thus really can't ever live a female life - they will never have the same value as a woman, or really live many of the experiences that women live. It's chasing windmills. Many trans people run themselves right off a cliff chasing this dream, never even realizing how much they're distancing themselves from the world around them. So you see passability just doesn't matter. OK, you're hot, you got a BF, you can make his dick hard...so what? Come back when he offers to marry you, buy a house with you, build a family with you... I can guarantee that won't happen for any of the people here. Of course even if a trans person detransitions, can they ever have a normal life? I doubt it, they will probably be too embittered. Once the trans fixation has taken root, and a person has become enchanted by the idea that they could actually live as the opposite sex, something which is physically impossible in reality, it's opening a Pandora's box, a rabbit hole of which there is no coming back from.
>>
>>8235555
>>8235561

Holy shiiiiit.
>>
>>8235555
>>8235561
They used to say this about gays too though. And now it's a lot easier for gays to find life-long partners and adopt children and live a close-to-normal life.
>>
File: 1493938791940.png (172KB, 608x332px) Image search: [Google]
1493938791940.png
172KB, 608x332px
>>8229276
Oww, right in the feels.
>>
Once you can activate stealth mode life is pretty grand.
>>
File: wheels.jpg (285KB, 553x640px) Image search: [Google]
wheels.jpg
285KB, 553x640px
>>8227814
>unhappy

no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8twadlJc-l4
>>
It's because youre mentally ill.
>>
>>8235555
I will become that happy 1% just to spite you
>>
>>8235555
5 years wow interesting date choice about the same time hormones are done working on your body.. its almost like after 5 years they go stealth
>>
>>8227814
You sound depressed, try to enjoy the little things. Its gotten me trough a depression. I hope you can fix it, coz only you can fix it. But i have high hopes for ya anon.
>>
>>8235561
Guess I'm the exception to the norm then.
>>
>>8227814
When i meet the trans people the only one thing what they want it is money like: Alright i will suck it for 50$ cuz i'm not a girl. I think you just lying to your self about "unhappy". Mb you just need a good fuck, but you are so fucking ugly and nobody want to pay to you.
>>
>>8237410
No you won't. Sadly, you actually won't. None of it will work out like you hope and you will grow old alone and regretful. And it wouldn't spite me any, because I honestly do hope it works out for you, but I'm just giving facts.

>>8237539
Again with the immediate focus on physicality. The obsession with, and even the concepts of, "stealth" and "passing" are just so stupid. It's such short-term, childlike thinking. "As long as I look like a woman, I've made it," is the thought, and yeah I guess in a sense you make it for a short while. But you're still not a woman, not able to live the authentic life of a woman. SRS is a complete lie, it produces a permanent wound prone to infection that is nothing like a real vagina. No mucosa layer to protect the sensitive, scraped thin flesh that lines the inside. No musculature to squeeze on a cock. And most of all no womb. You can be nothing more than a fancy fleshlight to men, and it will catch up to you. Damned to lead an empty and shallow life. And that's in the best case. Do you seriously think that's why there are no long-term trans people around, only newbies just starting out, it's because 100% of trans people reach a happy ending where the hormone treatments work their magic and then after some arbitrary time a switch flips and they're a real girl so they just ride off into the sunset? Like they're all just suddenly so busy having amazing lives that they throw away their computer and never post on the internet again? That's really naive of you. If you would just look into and read the peoples' stories you would find that's not what really happens.
>>
File: JPEG_20170421_160300.jpg (675KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170421_160300.jpg
675KB, 1512x2016px
>>8235555
>>8235561
>>8238115

hurr durr you don't have a womb you are not a real womyn

you're not fooling anyone crypto terf
>>
File: 1494012483772.jpg (7KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494012483772.jpg
7KB, 248x250px
Just spent half an hour reading trans hate threads on lolcow now I feel really miserable. Why do they hate us so much, is it because they hate everyone? Or are we really that bad?
>>
>>8235561
>If you dont settle down and start a nuclear family and become a housewive you are NOT a woman the post
Holy shit
>>
>>8238179
No we are not bad. There's nothing wrong with being trans. The haters are the ones who are really mentally ill. They need to work on their own issues. Exhibit A is the idiot who thinks a woman has no purpose in life outside of marriage and childbirth.

The reason I've been breaking stealth to post here at my advanced age - more than half my life has been post-SRS is because I'm getting fed up with the hate and misinformation. It breaks my heart to see younger trans people suffer and doubt themselves because of the hate, so I hope some words of encouragement can help.

Don't listen to the haters and don't let them get you down. There's nothing wrong with who and what we are.
>>
>>8227814
It's a tough break. If you transition early you can go stealth and integrate largely. Those of us who are older tend to have a harder time. So I urge you, if you are sure to see the psychologist and start as soon as you can.
>>
>>8238115
This line of thinking is all due to unrealistic expectations, and setting your internal focal point on the myriad of unsolvable things that you have no control over. It is all about changing the things that you can, and gaining fulfillment in bettering yourself. So you are trans. You transition to become a woman, this is all fine and good. But then what? That is where the fulfillment of life comes from, what you make of yourself. Maybe get yourself through school if you haven't, go out and choose a career. Literally almost anything but wallowing in yourself forever. If there is nothing to you, of course noone is going to be interested in you.

I might be fully op trans, but I am happy because I don't base my requirements for happiness on the social moors of the times, and I have set my own standards for what satisfies me. As far as I am concerned barely anyone in life is ever happy anyways, so I have no calling to follow their paths. I've forged relationships, I've had a stable boyfriend for over a year now. I've gotten into local politics,

I may not ever attain this ineffable happiness level you are talking about, but I am satisfied knowing that at least I went out there and changed my life instead of wallowing in despair. I don't believe trans are unhappy because they are trans, I believe they are unhappy since they get stuck in a rut and can't find their way out. That literally is why most anyone gets unhappy, untenable situations with no good ways out.
>>
>>8227814
this "trans" person is happy it seems, she laughs at something besides how absolutely repulsive she is....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5PjDSejddg&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>8238360
How early is early?
>>
>>8239115
They can start in pre-pubescence now. Block puberty until you're 18 and can legally make the decision.
The earlier you start, the better the results. If you can start before puberty you'll look like a cis woman but even in puberty it isn't too late. After puberty, your skeleton is set and you are basically fucked as you have what you have at that point.
>>
>>8227814
I've thought about this, I feel like I'll pass and the only thing keeping me from being happy is time (I wish I was on HRT already) but then I think "Not many men will probably was to wife up a strerile girl who used to be a boy no matter how pretty she is" maybe I'll just sleep around. I mean I've been alone for so long I've gotten used to it but idk
>>
>>8239115
I know someone who transitioned at 50 and she looks pretty good. 6', but thin body. Not perfect but passable. Depends on what you have to start. I'm told its helpful to lose as much weight and fat as possible so when hormones begin they add fat to the feminine parts and you don;t have much male body fat.
>>
Not having a womb is a feature not a bug
>>
>>8238179
Don't feel bad anon. Anyone who hates someone else this much for something that doesn't even affect their own life is out of their mind. You're not bad, don't let them get to you. Be well.
>>
>>8239236
At least when you get old enough transwomen and childless ciswomen are in the same boat.
>>
>>8238115
>None of it will work out like you hope and you will grow old alone and regretful.

What exactly would a trans woman have to "regret" though? Not starting sooner? It's not like it was their fault they turned out trans.

>Do you seriously think that's why there are no long-term trans people around, only newbies just starting out, it's because 100% of trans people reach a happy ending where the hormone treatments work their magic and then after some arbitrary time a switch flips and they're a real girl so they just ride off into the sunset?

No, but they don't detransition either. Detransition rates are actually quite low, the trans women who I knew three to five years ago are still trans, they're just unhappier, but they would never think of detransitioning.
>>
>>8239488
>Detransition rates are actually quite low,
We have no idea what they are.
>>
>>8239488
>Not starting sooner?
No, again with jumping to age and appearance and physicality. It's really tedious trying to talk to trans people, because at least for the first few years of their trans obsession it seems like its impossible for them to think in terms that don't involve physical appearance and "passability". It's such a short-term mindset... listen what I'm trying to say is it doesn't matter if you're Jazz Jennings and start at age 8 or whatever (and even Jazz has a noticeably male skeletal structure btw). Because all of the nonsense about passing and stealth etc is just a fantasy, a meme, a pipedream. Almost zero trans people actually pass under scrutiny, but let's say for the benefit of the doubt some genuinely do, whatever, my point is their fate is the same. What a trans woman would regret is not accepting the sex and gender role that was assigned to them, even if they didn't like it at all, for the sake of being able to create a family and live as an accepted and integrated part of human society. I really wonder if any trans people ever think about the distant future, about what their lives will be like when they are aging and their parents are dead and they are totally alone in the harsh world with a body that's breaking down. They will probably wish they had sacrificed a bit to raise some kids rather than engage in self-indulgent stuff just because it felt true and right at the time. It is noble to pursue a personal truth but the cost is insane, I think almost all trans people are enchanted by an illusion without truly realizing the limitations and the long-term costs.
>>
>>8239599
People like you are tedious because you have no clue and keep repeating the same traditionalist nostrums. You think you know things but there's a strong confirmation bias at work.
>seems like its impossible for them to think in terms that don't involve physical appearance and "passability"
As if ciswomen aren't obsessed with their appearance. It isn't transwomen filling the coffers of the beauty products industry.
>create a family and live as an accepted and integrated part of human society
Creating a family is not the only way to integrate into society. It's not like repressing and starting a family was even an option - I'm not attracted to women and I'd have been too much of a head case to be a parent anyway. Transitioning was mandatory - there was no other way.
FYI I'm pushing 30 years since transitioning with no regrets. Aging sucks but everyone has to deal with it, and few people have picture perfect lives. I've never known anyone who isn't unhappy about something in life. I am in good health though. I have some work to do in the career and relationship departments, but I'm still looking ahead to the future and happy that I transitioned.
>>
>>8239775

If you had SRS, mind commenting? Curious.
>>8239692
>>
>>8229415

At least I don't hate Kim.
>>
>>8239775
How did you know you were trans and how did you manage to transition so long ago?

How has your life been overall? Have you had long-term boyfriends?
>>
File: bilba.jpg (74KB, 450x646px) Image search: [Google]
bilba.jpg
74KB, 450x646px
>>8235555
>You will very rarely find trans people who are more than 5 years into being trans
12 years, anon. Time sure flies by. It's a little weird talking to all the young women on this board. So much spaghetti flying around you gotta carry Tupperware. Anyway, keep your day job. Blogging isn't your forte.
>>
>>8239793
I'm not going to name the surgeon because I don't want to feed the data miners too much. He's retired and not relevant to people who haven't had SRS yet. I'm pretty happy with the result. I could use a labiaplasty to really get the appearance perfect - I knew that going in and was told to wait at least a year before considering one - but surgery scares the hell out of me and I like to avoid it unless strictly necessary. That I had the courage to get SRS at all is a testament to how bad the genital dysphoria was.
I was very small had a pretty limited amount of tissue to work with so the vagina is smaller than ideal and a bit of a PITA to dilate, but I've been able to have intercourse quite a few times with different men. It's been very enjoyable and I'm highly orgasmic to boot. It helps to use a dildo to loosen things up before intercourse.
I haven't had any trouble with infections or incontinence. I try to maintain good hygiene which helps. I do have to keep up with dilation after all this time, though the lower part of the vagina seems to be indestructible. The deeper parts need more work.
The men I've been with all knew I was trans. I've passed on opportunities because I'm not comfortable being with someone unless they know about me being trans. I want to get to know someone first and sound them out on trans issues. That's kept me safe.
>>
>>8239928
>Time sure flies by. It's a little weird talking to all the young women on this board.
Elaborate on these?
>>
>>8239860
Probably when I was about 3 I figured out that adult men and women were different and I literally thought I would grow up to be a woman. I was quickly told that wouldn't happen and that boys > men and girls > women. So then I wanted someone to use a magic wand to make me a girl. I always had gender dysphoria.
I increasingly repressed after starting school, especially after puberty which was hell, but now I think that was a mistake. I stopped repressing and got help in college. No one bothered me. Repressing didn't help much with bullying. I was always friends with some of the girls in my class and they'd even stick up for me. I think if I hadn't repressed maybe I could have been one of the girls and I could have socialized better.
Things weren't as bad back in the 80s as one would think. Being trans wasn't politicized or memed so people generally didn't care. There were treatment programs available at my university, so once I got in to see a counselor I was able to get referred.
Gatekeeping was stupid back then though. I got fasttracked somewhat because my dysphoria was so intense, but I still couldn't get HRT until after I had taken concrete steps to transition such as changing my identity documents. It took a few months for HRT to kick in and that made passing stressful. I cringe at some of my old pictures but somehow I pulled it off. Most people look better in 3d than in 2d anyway.
I did have an on-again off-again relationship that lasted more than 10 years but I'm not going to lie - it's hard to compete with ciswomen who can bear children.
Now that I'm older having children isn't an issue but as one can imagine dating isn't easy for any middle aged single woman, especially a transwoman. I don't want to be desperate and needy. I'm actively working on losing weight and getting in better shape.
The biggest problem in life is that I have two useless liberal arts degrees so I've always had lousy low-level office jobs.
>>
>>8228631
As cheesy as that is, it has some base in reality.
The bad stuff seems so much bigger because its suck an extreme, intense emotion. The same with happiness. For the most part Id wager that most of peoples time is spent just being. No highs or lows, just bleh.
I take what I said back. Life isnt terrible, its a big pile of "meh" meaty chunks of bullshit and rainbows sprinkled in it.
>>
>>8240165
In what way did you repress? Why did you decide it was a mistake?

What was the gatekeeping you managed to avoid?

How did your relationship end? Why was it so rocky?

What jobs would you have preferred to do? What did you study for your liberal arts degrees?

How do you feel about being trans now? It's interesting that you would post here, which isn't just a very young demographic but is also full of people during transition, who seem to leave the board and perhaps LGBT spaces entirely when they start fitting in with cis women. So since that probably happened for you too long before this board existed, what brings you here posting about trans topics instead of being a typical middle aged woman?
>>
>>8240652
I'm going to stop - I've already posted more personal info than I'm comfortable with.

The only reason I'm posting here is because I came across this place by accident and I thought I could clear up some misconceptions and give some help. I was actually looking to see what the deal is with /pol/ and saw /lgbt/ and started browsing.
I especially hate seeing people say that there's no future for transwomen and that they're doomed to suicide and misery and ill health. Not true. Transitioning saves lives. Also you never stop being trans. There are unique issues you have to deal with, even if 99% of your life is just being a woman. Health care, family, relationships are places where being trans comes up. I have had to come to terms with and accept that part of myself.
Anyway, I'm already getting kind of bored, no sense repeating myself.
>>
>>8241216
I understand but thank you for sharing as much as you have. I'm glad some of your life is good and I hope the bits that aren't get better.
>>
>>8235555
>>8235561
>>8238115
>>8238477
>>8239599

Thank you for these posts anon. You are putting some really good arguments out there, and while I don't like hearing all of this...it is making me think. Sorry about all the flak you are getting. I hope you will stick around on this board.

Im not really sure what the solution is to all this though. Seems like you are basically damned either way. I've tried to find a way that I can be happy with my life that does not involve transitioning...but that seems more and more unlikely with time.

Doesn't help that im 30 now. I think I look relatively young. Nice body, little bit more belly fat than id like but ive got a nice ass. Large upper frame. Wide shoulders. Long curly hair.

I think about pass-ability and my attractiveness all the time. Its an obsession that I can't let go of. They say that woman age like milk...and im pretty salty about the fact that I won't be able to enjoy the best years that a woman has in her life.

Its such a weird feeling. Nothing in my entire life has ever made me this happy before. I love makeup. I love my long hair and would die if I had to cut it. I really really want boobs. I can't seem to orgasm like a guy anymore...I have to be playing with my 'pussy'.

It feels so powerful to me, that the only explanation I can come up with is that I am trans. For some fucked up reason my brain thinks im a girl even though I have the body of a guy.

Like, why is this even a thing science??? What evolutionary purpose do trans people serve? How would that benefit our species?

Silence. No answers. So we are left to stumble aimlessly in the dark.

So I guess maybe ill try this transitioning thing. Don't know WTF else to do.

Trying to have sex with a dude as a 'gay man' just felt weird. They kept admiring parts of my body that I do not like...and I couldn't get them to treat me like a girl. Every time I hear my dead name or male pronouns I cringe. I hate my body hair.
(1/2)
>>
>>8241309

I know Im probably chasing the wind here. Everyone gets ugly eventually. I really do feel cheated though.
>>
>>8241309
>For some fucked up reason my brain thinks im a girl even though I have the body of a guy.
>Like, why is this even a thing science??? What evolutionary purpose do trans people serve? How would that benefit our species?
It's just a quirk that happens to some people. It doesn't need to serve a purpose.
>>
>>8241371
I still would really like an answer though. I wish our scientists would get off their asses and figure out all this transgender shit. We still don't even know why people are gay either. Sex should be about making babies, otherwise its 'pointless'.
>>
>>8241309
Well, like I said. Don't transition thinking it will make you happy. You do that because you have to. You have to find fulfillment just like everyone else does in the world, and that is a hard thing for each person.
>>
>>8241389
Some things science can never answer.
>>
File: IMG_8592.jpg (4MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8592.jpg
4MB, 2592x1944px
>>8241389
Sex isn't merely for procreation with humans, we're more alike to bonobos, I think. Too bad we don't have a "heat" cycle... everyone fucks like bunnies for about a week... then are just... not interested for the rest of the year. So much more could be done with our time.
>>
>>8241309
>For some fucked up reason my brain thinks im a girl even though I have the body of a guy.
>Like, why is this even a thing science??? What evolutionary purpose do trans people serve? How would that benefit our species?

Trans people serve as suicide commandos
>>
File: low-talker.jpg (219KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
low-talker.jpg
219KB, 600x600px
>>8240038
>Elaborate
Sure, ya'll hate yourselves. All these mtfs in their 20s: anxious, self-critical, tearing each other down constantly. And there are scores of boymoders who are more afraid of embarrassment than death. What's the deal with that.
>>
>>8242861
What's not to hate when you're a massive hon like me?
>>
>>8242865
Don't you think it's a tad counterproductive to say things like that to yourself? Is that like a reverse mantra you repeat in the mirror every morning, "Why hello anon, aren't we a massive hon today. Just look at those shoulders." How does that help you move on with your life. You fix what you can, and the rest you get over.
>>
>>8242861
>And there are scores of boymoders who are more afraid of embarrassment than death.
I'm 4ever repressing because my body is fucked beyond repair at this point. I'll never pass and my dysphoria is primarily physical.
>>
File: 600px-Classic_time_bombresize.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Classic_time_bombresize.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>8242886
>I'm 4ever repressing
>>
>>8242901
[spoiler]I'm still secretly hoping that S C I E N C E will figure out a way to give me a proper body before I go completely insane[/spoiler]
>>
>>8242882
Sure it's not productive, but neither is feeling sick for not having been born female. How am I supposed to move on when there are core aspects of myself that inherently cause me pain and are unfixable?
>>
>>8242908
>there are core aspects of myself that inherently cause me pain and are unfixable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6NU3kWqnDE
>>
I date a pre-everything mtf who haven't started moans yet.
Hell, it's so exhausting, so exhausting, every month I think about dropping our relationships that last for more than 1,5 years.
And all this time my cutie suffers from gender dysphoria, she has depressive personality traits and also she suffers from not really severe social anxiety, especially among women.
Fuck. I wish my qtie could at least go outside when I want it ._.
It's so fucking hard to listen to her complaints about her bad mood, nightmares, but above all, she doesn't want to be treated (she had an experience with paroxetine that was a bit too heavy for her condition).
I'm so tired. Any chasers here with same problems?
>>
>>8242980
Sounds rough. Being with someone ill is a burden for sure. Have you tried to convince her to get help?
>>
>>8242987
Too many times to talk about that for the next couple of months again.
Hell, I wish I could just ooze out and make her think somehow I never existed, otherwise our breakup will cause a suicide, lol.
g-d bless me
>>
File: 1474224474298.jpg (89KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
1474224474298.jpg
89KB, 600x857px
>>8242994
>g-d
>>
>>8242994
Sorry. Just.. you and her can't keep going on like that. If she has any other friends and family who accept her maybe you could all stage an intervention?
>>
File: 1488410378630.jpg (5KB, 227x249px) Image search: [Google]
1488410378630.jpg
5KB, 227x249px
>>8228637
>>8228562
rekt
>>
>>8228014
Id probably suffer through nightmares. but honestly getting to go forward being cis would make up for a lot. Being attractive AND cis would mean the world
>>
>>8239928
Whoa cool, an Eldritch tranny

Are you straight? What kinda job do you have? Also I boymode because it's kinda fun to be a femboi and suits my upper body better. Like a confidence thing, I know I'm just a dumpy big shoulder girl (no self hate just being real), but if I dress right suddenly I'm a really pretty guy
>>
>trans
>if that wasn't enough also pretty sure I have some sort of aspergers/autism
>at least it's sort of higher functioning

why was i born this way

life isn't fair
>>
>>8244543
Hi tranny, you're just like me.

Take a deep breath lil fella, life will go on
>>
>>8244543
same and also ad(h)d, all diagnosed

really functional person here :D
>>
>>8244671
>>8244566
>>8244543
why do so many trannies have autism
>>
>>8242980

So was it a gay male relationship at first? I can't think of why else you would be with a girl who hasn't had hormones yet for 1 and a half years.
>>
>>8244682
Cause we have fucked up brains in general seems the most likely to me. In studies the elevation is something like 2-4 times more common tho so it's not like it's that common
>>
>>8244705
I've heard numbers as big as 8 times more so it's quite significant anyway
>>
Trans people should be shot on sight
>>
>>8244761
Even that would be like 10 or 15%, tons of ftms have autism too. Might be something to do with fucky things in the womb in general. Might be that autists are less inclined to repress. I doubt autism causing gid though maybe in rare cases
>>
>>8244797
>Might be that autists are less inclined to repress

This is what makes me wonder whether I have autism/aspergers or not. I used to be sort of cringey when I was younger but now I have a crippling fear of being judged so I never try to reveal anything about myself for which I could be judged.

The main things that I identify with are the social dysfunctions (feeling like I don't really fit in, am missing something, nonverbal, etc) and the obsessions with a specific topic (although for that it seems like it's more like female autism/aspergers where they have periods of being fixated on different subjects, not just one subject they're always obsessed with).
>>
>>8245023
Classic female high functioning sperg, yeah.

Lots of social and life experience will round you out a bit
>>
>>8245049
I mean I'm a tranny not a female. It just feels like everything that's wrong with me is some weird combination of male/female stuff but leaning towards female.

But it seems like some pseudo-science bullshit to say "well obvious i have the female symptoms since I'm trans"

I think I was just doomed to autism anyway, parents had me when they were both 18 and I came out like this. They split up at 18 and each had other kids when they were both in their 30s. Each had a kid with worse autism.
>>
>>8245065
It sounds like you're high functioning and you're being overly self critical. And autism does seem to work differently based on your hormones.

Love yourself and it'll get better with time and experience
>>
>>8245023
You just made me look that up

>hyperlexia, also wrote a lot as a kid
>was considered "smart" in school, skipped a class
>obsessions on specific subjects that change regularly
>crippling fear of doing "wrong" in social situations, often prefer silence
>constantly going over/criticizing my own thoughts
>very intense moods/emotions, both positive and negative
>fidgety, can't stay still
>look for patterns in things

fuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>8245967
If it makes you feel better I have a lot of signs of autism too. I doubt I actually have it though since I had a kid with it in my class and you could tell something was wrong with him.
>>
>>8245065
Maybe the male/female symptoms are results of socialization and gender expectations, meaning being trans or transitioning would switch them?
>>
>>8245995
It's sad because I'm pretty sure there is just something off about me. I don't know though. In school and even now, normal people had friends and even cringey kids that would talk about anime and shit had friends like them but I never really had any of that, I was just alone.

And I did sort of have "friends" but it was more like an acquaintance. I would talk to them at school if they didn't have anyone better to talk to. Friendship isn't something I really get though, like people would do similar things that I'd do and then they'd go further but I never did.
>>
>>8246789
Welcome to the club I was always a loner that had a few people that I would talk to in school but never outside of school. Maybe we're both just autistic. Anyways even if we were it's not that big of a deal. You shouldn't stress out over it.
>>
>>8235555
Reading this makes me happy because i already have my omega male and i love him,and i plan to have a normal life with him
>>
sometimes I think I'll be okay
not in terms of passing but being able to accept myself and get on with life
sometimes I feel like i should just quit
and pray that this life is the only one
>>
It's almost as if it's some kind of mental disorder that needs to be treated for it to go away. Hmmm, really makes you think.
>>
>>8239488
>they're just unhappier
:/
>>
>>8242907
Don't worry
One day they'll surely find new drugs to treat dysphoria without needing to transition
Also later this year they'll try the first head transplant, and soon after brain transplants. Perfect solution to transition right there.
>>
>>8238179
They just hate trans people because their main exposure to it is from people like Chris-chan and Brianna Wu.
>>
>>8227814
Chasers can help you feel legitimate happiness, even if only temporarily.

Just ask kayla.
>>
>>8235561
So if the the only way for a woman to have a normal life past her 20s is to have children, then what of sterile women or lesbians?
>>
>>8241484
> Too bad we don't have a "heat" cycle... everyone fucks like bunnies for about a week... then are just... not interested for the rest of the year. So much more could be done with our time.

Suicide rates are already bad enough on Valentines. Imagine how many incels would off themselves when they miss the annual week-long fuckfest.
>>
>>8241309

Natural selection-guided evolution doesn't create perfect species, it creates the least-worst species.

For example, lets say that gender identity is formed during pregnancy, and 10% of women have an inheritable gene that causes 3% of their pregnancies to result in a mismatched gender identity. This isn't actually how it works, but it's the easiest way to explain the concept.

This gene in all likelihood won't be bred out of existence because it isn't a major detriment to proliferating itself. If every one of these woman had 5 kids, it's very unlikely any of them would end up trans, so her tranny genes will live on.
>>
>>8250444
Also note that even more reproductively inhibitive genetics still exist in us. Approximately 1-2% of births would result in the death of the mother and/or the child prior to modern medicine, unique among humans since for most other mammals pregnancy and childbirth isn't an issue at all.
>>
>>8250444
Untrue, evolution via natural selection does perform very fine tuning and a gene which stops 3% of offspring reproducing would be bred out.
>>
>>8250444
Too many people think evolution has to have a purpose when it's really just something that happens.
>>
>>8250444
Interesting argument.

adding on to this, im sure there have been repressing trans-men/trans-woman that have had kids before. In natures eyes its a case of "doesn't matter, made a baby". They may not even be aware of being trans yet, but they do deal with depression that doesn't seem to go away...
>>
>>8228119
you only need one pair ;)
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.