[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you pretend to be gay/transgendered? Is it a mental issue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1492502055924.png (39KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492502055924.png
39KB, 600x700px
Why do you pretend to be gay/transgendered? Is it a mental issue or conditioning?

How do we fix it?
>>
Blow the planet to pieces with a nuke inserted in it's vagina.
>>
File: IMG_0148.jpg (91KB, 736x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.jpg
91KB, 736x425px
>>8227240
they are actual women
>>
File: IMG_0149.jpg (72KB, 460x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0149.jpg
72KB, 460x700px
there are spiritual truths aside from the realm of the physical
>>
"28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. "
>>
"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life."
>>
File: thanks.jpg (31KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
31KB, 500x707px
>>8227240
Why do you pretend to concerned?
Is it a mental issue or religion?

How do we fix you?
>>
>>8227275

Jesus opposes your SRS, not because you aren't really the gender you know you are, but because you are just being sold a product by the moneylenders in the temple, a product that only has to deal with your temporary meat body and not your immortal spirit.

Be a good Christian and fight capitalism.
>>
>>8227240
Gays are tricked into thinking they're men. They're actually women. Transsexuals are strong enough to resist the cultural brainwashing.
>>
>>8227240
I pretend to be a tranny here cause being gay is too boring and stupid
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.