[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This transgender girl says it's okay to have sex with c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: jenn.png (227KB, 485x466px) Image search: [Google]
jenn.png
227KB, 485x466px
This transgender girl says it's okay to have sex with children...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruf_phAz1hQ

How do you feel about her opinions? Is she a minority among transgender women?
>>
age is just a number

til you're in 'brb, jail' mode for boffing a 10 year old lol

Hopefully this is the minority. Bad enough all of the neo nazi groups out there associate homosexuality with pedophilia. Dregs like this reinforce their views.
>>
>transgender girl
Straight man *
If you don't pass you don't deserve to be called "transgender" tbqh
>>
>>8227170
might be one of the many psyops to discredit LGBT and discredit communism
>>
File: IMG_0041.jpg (57KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0041.jpg
57KB, 576x768px
I am sure trans is not harmful, almost kind of normal and universal in a way....different from pedophilia (because obviously children are victims in pedophilia)
>>
>>8227265
She passes in the video tbqh senpai

She doesn't pass in the pic.
>>
File: IMG_0131.jpg (19KB, 322x157px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0131.jpg
19KB, 322x157px
LGBT has many enemies but when it comes to persecuting others and trying to discredit others (like attacking LGBT) ....it is clear that it is a matter of doing wrong versus doing right....if you were a certain way would you want someone to harm you or persecute you for being that way?
>>
She can go straight to hell. She's one of those 'if it feels good do it because feeling good is good!' apologists who consider the consequence irrelevant because 'KIDS CAN BE SEXUAL LET'S INDULGE THAT'

I have a young niece I love more than anything and if this agp (yes this MAN is a fetishist and not a true transwoman) scum came around the corner and propositioned her, I'd gladly make her swallow her own teeth.
>>
>>8227310
lol sorry, different girl
>>
File: IMG_0132.jpg (135KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0132.jpg
135KB, 640x496px
I think there is a lot of evidence in defense of trans, differentiating it from pedophilia or incest and stuff of that nature
>>
i get weird vibes from her x_x
>>
>>8227309
This makes me really sad because that outfit would work well on a cis girl
>>
She has a point but is also missing the point.

Kids that get raped don't always suffer from it. Like those 14 year old boys that fuck their hot teacher.

The reason its bad is because its so easy to manipulate kids. Seriously try manipulating a 6 year old to eat food they don't like or wash their hands. It's super easy. Not to mention i could always physically force them.

If i abuse that power over the kid to get off it's really cruel because the kid is too weak and stupid to stop me.
>>
>>8227170
my money goes on him having been raped as a child
>>
>>8227170
I don't think this woman is a tranny. If she is, then show some proof. Otherwise I will believe she is simply cis.
>>
>>8231801

She's cis. It's a /pol/tard who wants to get (You)s from posting a shocking video he found on there lying to make it on-topic so mods dont delete his shitty thread.
>>
>>8227170
Theres not cis pedophiles?
Theres not str8 cis pedophiles?

This kind of threads are stupid.
>>
>>8227170
i don't think this girl is trans?
>>
>>8227310
>>8228186
>>8231928
She's cis. She just doesn't look the way OP think women should look.
>>
>>8232477
wait, which one, the vid or >>8227309?
>>
>>8232487
The OP, I have no idea if that other person is trans or cis (assumed it was another pic of the up woman).

That other pic looks to be a woman who passes anyway, may as well be cis. Cis women do have arm hair too, and the large hand may be because she has large hands, or it's an optical illusion.
>>
>>8227170
trans people are people op and people are retarded.
>>
>>8227170
why do you even precise she is trans ? does that have anything to do with what she's saying ?
>>
>>8227325

no you wouldn't, you'd just bluster and yell
>>
>>8234536
People with one perversion tend to be more likely to approve of others.
>>
File: 2ic9lcg.png (296KB, 550x605px) Image search: [Google]
2ic9lcg.png
296KB, 550x605px
This is where everyone is telling you that your group is being used for a new brave world, your fetish group was just the gateway into bestiality and pedophilia being recognized as the new normal. Once everyone has been desensitized enough.

https://vimeo.com/67520537
>>
>>8232477
>>8232546

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure I saw videos about her being trans like 7 years ago.
>>
I can't hatefuck a little kid with my 8" tho
>>
>>8236619
look man ive got a lot of weird perversions and im certainly not gonna approve of kid fucking. theres no consent there which is the cornerstone of most fetishes
>>
>>8227170
she is fucking insane
>>
>>8228274
>try manipulating a 6 year old to eat food they don't like
tell me your secrets
it's impossible to force them to eat veggies sometimes
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.