[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw parents accept you being gay, still love and support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

File: 1492286050016.png (370KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492286050016.png
370KB, 400x600px
>tfw parents accept you being gay, still love and support you, but you know full well its left a hole in their hearts that will never heal
Who else knows this feel?

I love my parents so much it sucks, gonna get a surrogate one day so they get their blood related grandchild though, I think maybe that'll help close that hole.
>>
>>8225039

>tfw held back on transition because I was worried about what my parents would think of me

I'm done worrying about those people. They have two other cishet sons anyway.
>>
>>8225039 (OP)

Know that feel. Mom was a hardcore Jewish fundie and Dad is a good 'ole boy from the South. What a pair!

Dad was fully supportive, gave me the whole "so long as you find somebody to love" spiel but me being the only son probably broke his heart. Thankfully he's got daughters to carry on the bloodline. His new wife thinks I'm adorable because I suck dick and wants to take me shopping whenever I come to visit.

Mom flipped a bitch and said to only contact her if I was dying or had renounced my sinful ways. She went to her grave having not spoken to me in 7 years.
>>
>>8225400
>Mom was a hardcore Jewish fundie and Dad is a good 'ole boy from the South. What a pair!
welp, with parents like that no way are you not cut
>>
>>8225039
You're actually stupid.
My mother loves the fact I'm gay, I genuinely think she prefers it to me being straight.
Father, meh.
>>
>>8225412

I escaped the knife. Mom converted when I was 11-12. She initially threatened me, telling me if I didn't convert/get circumcised she wouldn't let me see dad. To a 11-12 year old kid with recently divorced parents, that's big. Told dad, he got mad, went to court citing child abuse and got full custody.
>>
>>8225608
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>8225039
I'm not a parent, but I can understand the disappointment of, assuming you're an only child, having your lineage come to an end and not getting to experience the pleasure of being a grandparent.

In that case, although it's ultimately up to you, you should be expected to find a surrogate, or at the very least adopt.
>>
>>8225670
>the pleasure of being a grandparent
...you've already experienced the pleasure of being a parent. If you want the same again but someone else doing it, there are plenty of other people with kids to watch.
>>
>>8225686
There's a difference, but clearly you're too much of a selfish fag to see it. As long as you're happy it doesn't matter who else gets hurt, right? This is why people hate fags.
>>
>>8225738
>don't want to pressure kids into commitment, let alone anything as major as their own child
>especially considering they might be LGBT
>this makes me selfish
Really makes you think.
>>
>>8225039
Thank god my brother's already married.
>>
>>8225764
What difference does it make if they're LGBT? You're not oppressed. Now fuck off and get me some grandkids, millennial scum..
>>
>>8225796
>What difference does it make if they're LGBT?
The more reason for them not to want kids.

You want to force your own kids to give you grandkids but don't care about them having grandkids.

How's selfish again? You hypocritical cunt.
>>
>>8225800
>The more reason for them not to want kids.
No.

I never mentioned anything about force, but there should definitely be a societal pressure. But chances are your little pig brain can't distinguish that from muh oppresshun.

You just continue on with your selfish faggot lifestyle, whilst wondering why people always end up resenting your dumb "community".
>>
>>8225608
Lucky she only converted. Was your stepfather fine with how she treated you?

>threatening cutting is abuse
>doing it involuntarily is fine
What a world.
>>
Fuck OP I'm sorry I don't even understand how being gay being a bad thing is even a thing anymore you're fucking normies now us trannies displaced you as the freaks
>>
>>8225810
>selfish faggot lifestyle

Yeah, wanting to live your own life and enjoying yourself is so much more selfish than pressuring others to live in accordance with your own personal whims.
>>
File: le_smug_merchant_of_venice.jpg (56KB, 635x468px) Image search: [Google]
le_smug_merchant_of_venice.jpg
56KB, 635x468px
>>8225821

After my younger brother died she went off the deep end. She met some wackjob kabbalah water spiritualist, had an affair and hastily converted. when dad found out about the affair he didn't waste anytime divorcing her ass. She got initial custody because our system is innately biased towards mothers.

It was hell on earth. Forced to wear a yarmulke, eat kosher, etc. I almost got my ass beaten for daring to flip on a light switch during their Sabbath.

Thank god it didn't last long, after the circumcision threat dad went apeshit and got me out of there within a week.
>>
>>8225039
>tfw parents accept you being gay, still love and support you, but they actually don't
ftfy
>>
>>8225796
>Now fuck off and get me some grandkids
No you selfish cunt.
Stop being an entitled twat.
>>
>>8226523
Like it, or not, you owe me this much, son. I'll get them one way, or the other. Just you wait and see, you vain preening piece of shit.
>>
>>8226534
>Waaaaah I want grandkids
Tough luck, nigga.
Should have thought about that before making a gay son.
>>
>>8226544
I'll make a straight one out of you yet, you nonce.
>>
File: pondering wizard.jpg (59KB, 650x1300px) Image search: [Google]
pondering wizard.jpg
59KB, 650x1300px
>>8226745
Oh yeah?
How about I turn you into a faggot instead?
Or maybe a little trap.
>>
>>8225849

Your mom sounds like she was a bit of a retard.
>>
>>8227172

I think unhinged is a more appropriate term. In spite of her batshittery she was accomplished and intelligent. Prior to my brother's death, there was little indication she would stoop so low. I suppose trauma does that to a person.

It's like there were two parts to her: the brilliant math professor and the kool aid sipping religious nutter ready to lop off someone's dick in the name of Yahweh
>>
>>8225039
Pretty much this.

Today op was a faggot.
>>
>>8225849
Never thought I am actually ever going to compliment a hick from the south but, good dad.
>>
>>8225738
Maybe so, but it's their own damn fault for only having one kid in the first place. Also being an only child sucks.
>>
>>8225849
> muh atheism
Gas yourself
>>
>>8225849
>Kabbalah
My next door neighbour was a Kabbalist spiritualist who actually wrote a book on the subject claiming he predicted a whole bunch of events, including the assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan. Sadly for him he couldn't predict the FBI coming to Canada and arresting him for immigration fraud. He forged identification for over 5000 illegal immigrants to the US.

>She initially threatened me, telling me if I didn't convert/get circumcised she wouldn't let me see dad.
This is so illegal in Judaism I don't even know where to begin. It is strictly forbidden to forcefully convert someone.
>>
>>8227343

kek

>>8227349

That's what many Jewish friends have told me, that forced proselytizing is strictly forbidden, Another friend informed me in order to convert it takes many years of study and dedication and my mom did it literally in a week.
>>
>>8227377
Your mom actually sounds like a convert herself tbqh.
>>
>>8225849
How did he die?
>>
>>8225039

I know that feel. My brother and sister both have kids but it's highly likely my brother's will be taken from him for good and my sister got BLACKED. I'm their only kid that's got a good job, graduated college, etc. and I think I would be a great father but don't want to adopt and even so I can't hold down a man to save my life. My parents always ask me if/when I'm having kids kinda playfully but I can tell they actually want me to have some. I think I could find a surrogate pretty easily but seems like a bad idea to willingly become a single dad...
>>
>>8229390

Leukemia.
>>
>>8229998
How old were you both at the time and how did it affect your mom, besides the religious thing?
>>
>>8230034

I was 11 when he died, Mom was in her late 30s as was dad. When he was initially diagnosed she was still the dutiful mother. In addition to full time teaching, she stayed at the hospital, grading papers and sleeping in a hospital chair.

When he died it crushed her. I remember she slept on the living room couch every night for a long time. She just moped around the house, an empty husk.

She had become a different person; the warm loving mom who read me The Hobbit before bed
was gone. She had withdrawn inside herself. That's when she started the affair with the snake oil salesman.

Dad had to be strong for all of us but I could tell he was hurting. He put on a good face but I knew he grieved when he thought nobody was around. I repressed my feelings for a very long time. It later came back to haunt me in high school in a very bad way.
>>
>>8230156
How did your dad manage after he got custody of you and since you came out?

How did it come back in high school?
>>
>>8230181

He handled it better than I would have. He drank more but he never once hit me or was neglectful. He was a functional alcoholic. Went to work everyday, was a great father etc. If I were in his shoes I probably would have cracked but he remained strong.

High school I struggled to fit in, on top of that puberty hit me hard, felt awkward, you know the drill. Found myself attracted to the guys and I isolated myself.

In my junior year I had a nervous breakdown, all those feelings I had repressed just came flooding in. Had to be pulled from school for 3 weeks, see a therapist, the works. In a session I blurted out I was attracted to guys, therapist tells my dad.

Ironically, I was more afraid of him finding out because he was/still is a conservative Dixie bumper sticker Clinton hating redneck from Arkansas. But he surprised me when he said he wasn't upset or resentful, very supportive.

Mom on the other hand had descended further into her religious fundamentalism, called me a sinful abomination, that I was dead to her, didn't want to talk ever again.
>>
>>8230260
>But he surprised me when he said he wasn't upset or resentful, very supportive.
That's a nice ending. How has your relationship with him been since?
>>
i don't care as long as they keep paying my tuition
>>
>>8229946

Do they know you're gay?
>>
>>8229946
Being a single dad isn't bad if you have enough money, but it'd hurt you chances of finding a dude I think.

I'd wait a bit to try and find someone serious, if it looks like you're forever alone in a few years, single dad is still an option.
>>
>>8230260

We're very close, talk often. He called me twice this week alone to check up on me. His new wife is wonderful and sweet, gave him two daughters and helped him lick his alcoholism.
>>
>>8230352

Oops responded to myself >>8230305
>>
>>8230339

Yeah they know. Idk why they keep asking because they know I'm never dating anyone so I'm not sure if they're subtly implying I should be a single dad or what it's really weird.

>>8230350

That's pretty much how I feel. I did graduate fairly recently so I'd like to at least enjoy it a bit before I take on a responsibility like that
>>
>>8225608
Your dad kicks ass
>>
>>8230421
Reading this thread I thought you were mtf.
>>
>mom asks what's my problem. tells it's okay if me being sad is about my "sexual orientation"
>mom shares trans and "gender diversity" stuff on facebook
3 months into hrt and there is no way I can tell that her """son""" is a degenerate that likes taking it in the ass and wants to have boobs and will never give you grandchildren
>>
>>8225039
Not I. My mother wouldn't allow me to express my girlie side. Would punish me when I expressed an interest in wearing dresses and panties as a child. As I grew up, she begged me not to be gay, made me promise even. Now in my 40's, I have GID, wish to transition but feel it's too late yet it's something I may have to do. I feel angry, emptiness and despair.
You're incredibly lucky to have supportive parents. Mine without meaning to created the pathway for a unfulfilled life for me. The future will be difficult at best and at worse, suicide is in the cards.
>>
>>8238666
How did you express interest in girl's clothes?

Are you into guys like she feared?
>>
>>8239064
I told her I wanted to wear them as a child and the neighbour girl would let me wear hers. I'd try my mom's clothes too but that's when the punishment s started. My mother would correct any girlish behaviour and even got married so there'd be a man around to show me an example. I lived with suppressing my desire for decades but things are proving to be difficult to continue this now.
I'm not entirely sure on gay and men. I've experimented being submissive with men since around age 12. As I got older, sex with women didn't turn me on like it did when I was young. I am sexually attracted to young women however (the shape of, small bodies) and never experienced that same feeling with men. Sex with men however is a turn on, at least in my still submissive role. I'm still suppressing emotions and don't allow myself many experiences because of the early conditioning from my mother.
>>
>>8239334
How did she and your stepfather "correct" you to be boyish?
>>
>>8239357
How do you correct a 3-6yr old child? Same for me. She'd tell me how a boy should act (I'd sit to pee for instance) then she'd also put me in a dress (which I wanted) but would threaten to make me wear it outside where 'everyone would laugh at me'. Shame me into proper behaviour. She wouldn't love me, etc... Powerful shit for a 3-6yr old.
>>
>>8239382
Let alone standard corporal punishment which is what I meant. The withholding of love was probably the worst psychologically.
There was a study done in the 70's where they cured some kid (it's famous) of gayness. Basically, they used the mother and she'd withhold love for the child.
It worked! Guy stopped being gay until he recently came out (?) and committed suicide debunking the whole gayness can be cured.
My mother claimed to have never heard of the study, but she employed similar weapons on me.
>>
>>8239382
>>8239423
I read a case like that, maybe that one. It involved beads as rewards/points?

How did the treatment affect you afterwards, besides preventing transition at the time?
>>
>>8239504
There is a bunch of stuff on aversion therapy, but the famous study was done by some doctor who wrote books on the subject. His test subject, committed suicide and his name was revealed recently though I can't recall it.

I myself learned to ignore my desires and adopt new ones. It was easier when I was young. I have read that its due to testosterone in your system. As you age and testosterone decreases, the feelings of dysphoria become worse. This seems to be what's happening in my case.

After living as a woman in private for a couple years I decided to see 'the doctor' about it. He specializes in gender specifically and is what is know as the gateway doctor where I live. We had a few sessions and determined that I have GID.

Since then, I've tried different things to see if I could cure myself as I never believe anyone. Shaving, becoming more feminine, hormones and dressing full-time in private. These help, but don't alleviate the problem in my case. There's this need to been seen and recognized as a woman that seems to override everything else I am as a person. There are seemingly no tricks or methods to stop these feelings.

4 decades of repression and I have very frequent thoughts of suicide. I don't date, I don't enjoy being out socially as its an act. I push people away rather than confide in them. Even transitioning will mean I remain an outcast outside the LGBT community and perhaps inside it too.
It seems to mean a life of isolation and loneliness unless I do this which may mean a life of isolation and loneliness so it seems to be a catch 22.
>>
>>8239639
I found the famous study. It was by George Rekers and the subject was Kirk Murphy.

What feminine behavior did you have/want as a child? You mentioned clothing and sitting to pee.

What did living as a woman in private involve?

Can you describe the need to be seen as a woman? What part of being seen as one exactly do you need?
>>
>>8225039
Be happy with a hole you've done in their hearts. They, most likely, deserved it.
>>
>>8225608
Court sides with a man? That's a miracle.
>>
>>8240843
That's the study I was trying to recall.

I always liked feminine clothes and today I absolutely love them. So much variety and choice. The rest, hard to remember now, but playing house and with dolls with my toddler girlfriend. I know my mother wasn't happy with the behaviour because I do remember being told that boys do not do that and how I didn't want to be a girl but mommies little soldier. That theme played a few times, as did punishment for expressing my girlie side.

Today, I dress as a woman in private. It doesn't involve much anything different than living as a man except I shave my body, wear makeup, parfume and feminine clothing. I only feel like myself this way.

So the hard part is coming to grips with why. When I am in boy mode, I blend just fine. I act the part and people believe it. I present myself as a man successfully. Inside however, I am miserable, depressed and know my bravado is a lie. I feel like I want to show up en femme and show them, the real me. The me that's comfortable and the me that isn't the bravado. Having 2 lives causes psychological stress for me. Living a lie the same. I want people to see the woman and be myself but I've been lying a long time.

I also know coming out will be devastating for career, opportunity and social connections outside the LGBT community. Not doing so has made me miserable however so today I feel I am at the crossroad. Either transition and give up some things but gain others, or do not and stay focused on career. Most of it comes down to money for me.
>>
>>8241005
Money and knowing even with $100k in surgery, I will still never pass (98-99th percentile of female sized), my body may look fine cosmetically, but never function as it should. Both social connections and financial stability will be far harder to attain.

If I don't, I worry as this need to express and be seen as a woman doesn't materialize, my misery and anger may result in a suicide which as you probably know is a very real outcome for many transexuals.
>>
File: 1492498297645.jpg (71KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
1492498297645.jpg
71KB, 500x588px
>>8240937

Mom incriminated herself. She brought the loony Wallah-Kabbalah to court and from dad recalls, it was a 20+ minute lecture about how circumcision is important, conversion is essential for family cohesion, some more mystical crap, etc. They made no attempt to sugarcoat what they were up to. Open and close case, dad got full custody.

pic unrelated, s'what I'm playing right now.
>>
>>8240937
She had to fucking threaten to circumcise him for it to happen and from what he said probably be obviously no-one who should be anywhere near a child in other ways too.
>>
>>8241029
>my misery and anger may result in a suicide which as you probably know is a very real outcome for many transexuals.
Yes. I do wonder how many suicides of apparently cis people were really over repressed dysphoria that they never revealed to anyone else.
>>
>>8241292
I only came out a few months ago to my family after decades, so it could be quite high.
>>
>>8227349

>This is so illegal in Judaism I don't even know where to begin. It is strictly forbidden to forcefully convert someone.

That must be why there are only millions of Jews while there are about 3 billion Christians and Muslims put together. If only those two had had the same restriction on keeping their plague to themselves.
>>
>>8243509
Not that person but Judaism is a fucking hipster religion in the sense that rabbis are traditionally expected to turn someone down the first 2 times they say they want to convert to filter out the casuals.
>>
>>8225039
My mom said as long as I never kill anyone she's cool. The tears kinda gave her away though, but she has come around.

My dad, he didn't say anything. He just kinda went "Oh", sat silently for a few moments. He would never say anything to my face about it, but I could see it in his eyes, the pain was there. In fact it's still there. He was legit one of my best friends when I was growing up so it hurts.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.