[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a father is out with his two teenage children >grabs their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

>a father is out with his two teenage children
>grabs their hands to walk with them
>the son shrugs his father off
>the daughter is happy to walk hand-in-hand, arms swinging

If I understand transgender theory correctly, a trans daughter would behave like that if she is HSTS and behave like the son if she is AGP. Right?
>>
>>8224878
not necessarily.
the son may be shrugging his father off because it is perceived as gay for two boys to hold hands.
but in greece or the middle east two men holding hands is normal.
so these behaviors are probably culturally influenced and therefore not accurate determiners.
>>
>>8224878

I think it depends more on whether they got to transition early than whether they're AGP or HSTS. Like an AGP or HSTS who transitioned early with their parents' support would probably walk with their dad because their relationship with their parents are probably good. Whereas an AGP or HSTS that transitioned late or had to do it behind their parents' backs would not be anywhere near their father because they resent him.
>>
>>8224878
sounds like the type of "progressive" home environment that would facilitate the transition of an HSTS only because of the parents extreme aggression toward gender non-conformity in males, yes.
>>
>>8224907
Boys don't like holding hands even when they have good relationships with their parents though? And AGPs think like boys.

>>8224908
What would happen to an AGP in that "progressive" environment?

Assuming she did transition, how would she respond to the scenario above.
>>
>>8224986
She would respond however a young cis lesbian would respond, since both groups have male brains.
>>
>>8224986

>Boys don't like holding hands even when they have good relationships with their parents though? And AGPs think like boys.

Like >>8224904 says, I think a boy's reluctance to hold have physical contact with his father mostly comes down to socialization. So an early transitioner AGP, even if they think like a boy, because their socialization was that of a girl's will be fine with holding their father's hand.
>>
>>8225008
How would a young cis lesbian respond?

Despite their shared brains, their different orientations might mean while the young cis lesbian is as uncomfortable holding her father's hand as her cishet brother is, the AGP trans girl enjoys getting to play girl that way.
>>
File: 1456917125656.jpg (46KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456917125656.jpg
46KB, 400x500px
>mfw so many trannies seriously buy into Blanchard's theories on the trannies

I fucking hate psychologists.
>>
>>8225027
The hand-holding is all down to socialization?
>>
>>8224878
>a father is out with his two teenage children
>grabs their hands to walk with them
If we're talking about teenagers it sounds kinda weird regardless of gender.
>>
Is this the "Joanna hypothesis"?

Are we really going down that rabbit hole again??
>>
>>8225155
maybe young teens or protective family?
>>
>>8225143
It must be, given that there are other cultures where male family members holding hands at any age isn't taboo and those where it is, even for women.
>>
>>8224878
I wouldn't hold my dad's hand. I'd go off and do my own thing.

t. woman
>>
>>8225201
Oh yeah. But a young cis lesbian and an early transitioned AGP might still act differently because of their different feelings towards masculinity/femininity and their own gender identity.
>>
>>8224878
No, because there are so many other factors potentially at work. They could be extremely GNC but had such behaviour discouraged to the point their internalized shame won't allow them to do it. Or maybe theyr'e very GNC but just have a thing about physical contact. Or maybe they're 100% cis male and just happen to not mind holding hands with their dad for whatever reason.
>>
>>8225227
Even in your teens? Are you het, bi or les?
>>
>>8224904
>in greece or the middle east two men holding hands is normal
>in greece

people have been gaybashed for holding hands in athens, so... where the fuck are you getting your information?
>>
>>8225246
>a trans daughter
>maybe they're 100% cis male
>>
>>8225227
>>8225248
she didn't say she was cis at all
>>
Reminder that Blanchard was a complete hack.

>creating a trans typology from the outside
Thoroughly retarded.
>>
>>8225822
>implying he did
>>
File: 1493755452302.jpg (221KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1493755452302.jpg
221KB, 1000x1334px
>>8224878
>tfw was always the son who would gladl walk hand in hand with his father
>even today i still do it "jokingly" but my dad gets flustered alot
>>
>>8225826
Blanchard isn't trans.
>>
>>8224878
The reasons for certain types of behaviour isn't so black and white
>>
>>8224878
I wish my daddy was so sweet and loving :(
>>
idk my dad and my mom is an abusive schizo druggy with a gambling problem so I haven't held her hand since I moved away from her the first time
>>
>>8224907
You can be late and still love your parents.
>>
>>8224878
>understanding
>transgender
Pick one
>>
>>8226689
???
>>
>>8225265
Before christianity and shit Greece used to be pretty homo
>>
>>8225822
>>creating a trans typology from the outside
>Thoroughly retarded.
???
>>
Holding hands with your parents is weird unless you're a literal child
>>
File: 1387330093459.jpg (83KB, 549x503px) Image search: [Google]
1387330093459.jpg
83KB, 549x503px
>>8225864

>even today i still do it "jokingly" but my dad gets flustered alot

Why?

>>8226682

Why do you lie to yourself? Unless you're like >>8200077, in which case, yeah, the only person you can reasonably hate is yourself.
>>
>>8224878
and then he rapes them because hes a degenerate faggot thats also a pedophile
>>
>>8236139
Go away Andrea.
>>
>>8224878
A child must be raised on a very toxically masculine environment to grow into a teenager that is unwilling or insecure to hold his father's hand because it might be perceived as "wrong".
Here where I live fathers and sons are very intimate. I remember my brothers used to hug, kiss the cheek, hold hands with my now deceased father all the time, and they're all straight and shit.
>>
>>8239043

I grew up in a household like yours. Dad was strong, confident and didn't mind holding our hands up or receiving kisses on the cheek. Even now at 29 when I visit I give him a big hug and a peck on the cheek, he doesn't mind one bit even knowing I'm gay.
>>
>>8239043
You're a cis girl then? Bi or les?
>>
>>8239083
Did you just assume my gender?
Nah just kidding. Lesbo
>>
>>8239109
Well if you were gay or mtf you'd presumably have the same experience as your brother. Were there any differences in how affection was shown to you and him?
>>
>>8224878
Which kind of trans am I if on a family vacation in high school, I wore my dad's sweatshirt which was way too big for me and curled up in it?
>>
>>8239311
Could be either. My hunch says HSTS.
>>
>>8224878
>young couple
>>
>>8246033
???
>>
>>8225864

Why is he flustered?
>>
>>8251332
Maybe anon is mtf now?
>>
>>8224878
>meme typology again
>>
My dad raped me though I don't wanna hold his hand reeeee
>>
>>8262862
Circumstances? Was he brought to justice?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.