[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If two lesbians got a divorce, would the "man" in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: yuri.jpg (82KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
yuri.jpg
82KB, 707x1000px
If two lesbians got a divorce, would the "man" in the relationship have to pay a ton of alimony to their spouse, which would devastate them, they'd be out of a job, and then kill themselves? Sorry, none of this happens in the yuri manga I read, so help me out.
>>
>>8223632
It's currently untested in the courts how to determine the 'man'. Also untested is how the police decide who to arrest if there's a domestic dispute.
>>
>>8223691
So they don't drink themselves to death after a break up?
>>
>>8223632
A friend of my cousins is a divorce lawyer and he said doing gay/lesbian divorces are quite a bit harder than normal divorces just due to the fact that there's no inherent court system biases that can be quickly abused by lawyers on each side.
Obviously abusing court/judge biases is kind of sleezy but that's exactly what you're paying your lawyer to do technically
>>
>>8223853
Damn, I have to become a lesbian. I need to kill myself so that I can become reborn as a lesbian.
>>
>>8223853
The problem isn't on the individual level that lawyers look for ways to help their clients. It's on the institutional level where there is a sexist bias, but because it's towards women not against them nobody cares.
>>
>>8223632
gender has never mattered in divorce court, only income

oprahs ex got like tens of millions per year from oprah
>>
>>8223951
Well, considering historically being male was having the higher/only income, you can't say it never mattered.
>>
>>8223945
It's a little of both, lawyers need to make money, judges are biased.
>>
They fuck the breadwinner financially, yes.

You make decent money, own a house, and marry a poor chick?

She's gonna take you for half of what you got if you divorce.
>>
>>8223968
Oh, guess being a lesbian doesn't matter, I'm gonna be a miserable, angry goober no matter what I do :(
>>
>>8223951
>gender has never mattered in divorce court, only income
Show us the statistics before asking us to take your word for it.
>>
>>8223788
Definitely do. Who doesn't?
>>
>>8223971
Tale pride in that most states say fuck your prenup too.
>>
>>8224082
really? how so?
>>
>>8223945
The system will always have biases since it's run by humans. But it's up to your lawyer to exploit those biases in your favour. In an ideal situation that is, obviously not everyone can afford to go through the full court process
>>
>>8224140
>The system will always have biases since it's run by humans.
things_people_only_say_when_the_discrimination_is_the_kind_they_like.txt
>>
>>8223691
this is bullshit, see>>8223853

gay marraige has been around long enough to enter high school, there's been a shitload of court cases around custody and what not, it's just that the inherent biases don't work so it's not predictable who get's railed up the ass
>the dude
and who gets everything and the sun and moon
>the female

I've even heard of lesbians contesting who's more motherly and feminine to get ahead in front of a judge
>>
>>8224418
Wow, marriage is a bad fucking idea for everyone. Fuck marriage, folks
>>
>>8223968
You pretty much have to marry/cohabit with someone at your socioeconomic level or above.
>>
>>8224164
Most court judges are male. Your fellow males are ruling against you. What ever happened to brotherhood?
>>
>>8226978
>not knowing that men and women alike exhibit a pro-female bias
>>
>>8230670
>yfw everyone believes in muh female angel so pure and innocent xD
>>
File: 1473549000124.jpg (719KB, 960x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1473549000124.jpg
719KB, 960x2160px
>>8223632
Did my cuck fantasy in lesgen inspire you to make this thread, OP?
>>
>>8230670
That sounds like a (You) problem.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.