[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here got experience being a rent boy? Preferably in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4726.jpg (33KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4726.jpg
33KB, 300x200px
Anyone here got experience being a rent boy?
Preferably in the U.K.

How did you get into it?
>>
>>8223428
wait and see if the libdems do make a comeback next month. no point entering the market if demand isn't good.
>>
File: HIV.jpg (47KB, 780x400px) Image search: [Google]
HIV.jpg
47KB, 780x400px
>rent boy
That really invades those dendritic cells.
>>
>>8223482
Man that post really stimulates the axon hillock
>>
>>8223428
Not a rent boy but I've been paid for sex a few times.
Guys messaged me on Grindr and I ignored them until they harassed me and offered me money.
They'd send an uber and I'd go to their place.

I've had sex with hundreds of guys for drugs, and I guess that's prostitution a little bit cash feels different. I felt guilty for taking their money and felt obliged to do things I wasn't comfortable with because they gave me cash.

Taking the money felt really wrong.

I was a drug addict, I wouldn't do it now.

Also I'm from London so the UK thing applies.
>>
>>8229489
>Taking the money felt really wrong.
why?
>>
>>8229559
Idk. I suppose speaking with them you get friendly and the cash turns it into a business transaction.
It just feels really gross. I wouldn't even say the sex (all of the guys only sucked me off and rimmed me, there was no anal) was the soul destroying thing, it was definitely the taking their cash after.

Guys would buy me things all the time, buy me hundreds of pounds worth of drugs, but nothing ever felt as dirty as the cold hard cash. Which is why I couldn't do it often.
>>
>>8229771

Repeating this. I got a hueg amount of clients in their 50's that have been repressing being gay their entire lives and were really kind and awkward. Different to drugs but paid dinners and lunches still get really awkward.

There's also the people in denial that are like "hehehe you're not a rent boy oh don't say that cutie hehehehe you don't want the money" so it's important to get paid first or coax them into giving you other benefits. Also set up a deadman's switch if you want.

About deadman's switches, I notified a friend of their appearance and license plate and told them if I'm not back by a certain time (which had a LOT of leeway) to call the cops. First client, like 3 mins in, he asked about what my escape option was. Danced around the issue but at the end of the day if he wanted to kill me a deadman's does jack shit and telling him yes or no achieves nothing. They aren't so useful for anything apart from just taking someone down if they try to fuck you up. Further, my """"trusted""""" friend outed me to some friends so in the end the deadman's probably wasn't worth it. I guess it might be useful for kidnappings where you're still alive when they find you?

Also, even if it's consensual it still leaves you feeling weirded out at the end, or at least it did for me. It wasn't cold showers and scratching my skin but looking at 40-50 year old fat white businessmen when I pass through the city really hasn't been the same. Not better or worse just strange knowing a strangely high proportion of my clients were such but it's simultaenously unfair to draw generalizations. Also prepare for lots of offers to do drugs + do shit for them for free. Don't.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.