[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know I'm trans I even have dysphoria but I'm just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1493818341904.jpg (36KB, 362x275px) Image search: [Google]
1493818341904.jpg
36KB, 362x275px
I know I'm trans I even have dysphoria but I'm just too afraid to transition. I know it only gets worse the longer you wait and I've already waited until my early 20's but I can't overcome my fear of transitioning. I hope I snap sometime soon and just do it because I'm just too much of a coward to transition as is.
>>
Talk to your best friend about it, tell them you have to do it but you're too afraid. Ask for help.
I was too scared for action too, but my friend saved me by forcing me to call a doctor. It was just the push I needed, everything else just followed once I had started rolling.
>>
>>8222375
You can do it Anon. I believe in you. I didn't realize I'm trans until it was too late and now I'm stuck as I am. I regret it constantly. Don't repeat my mistake. Listen to the Japanese Asiatic Clamster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
>>
the longer you wait the more you will regret it once you finally snap
i lasted from 17 to 24, from 2010 to last year
>>
>>8222388
I only have a few friends and I'm actually really afraid of telling them. I don't know how accepting they would be.

>>8222390
Thanks but I don't even believe in myself.

>>8222396
I already regret not starting sooner a lot
>>
>>8222375
just take your skittles at least
>>
>>8222425
If you can't believe in yourself then believe in the me who believes in you.
>>
File: 1493227987032.jpg (63KB, 340x377px) Image search: [Google]
1493227987032.jpg
63KB, 340x377px
>>8222425
Alright, look. The only way this is definitely going to happen is that you close this window, look up the number for your local doctor, psychiatrist or whatever, and call now, tell them you have severe gender dysphoria and want to transition.
And by now, I mean literally now. If office is closed, get an alarm to do it early tomorrow.
If you read this post and go on without action, you're just solidifying your fate.
It's may be a meme, but it's 100% serious when people say START NOW.
>>
>>8222596
who is this witch
what's up with her?
>>
>>8222603
thats megg
shes a little impulsive
>>
>>8222375
You really should start soon. I was so back and forth when I was contemplating transitioning, but now I dont regret my decision. One day, I found out this cute girl on fb was a guy I used to know in hs. Seeing what happened in about 1.5 years made me really optimistic but also very dysphoric. I knew what I wanted and knew if I didnt start soon, my body would only get worse. Do youself a favor and start.
>>
>>8223485
When did the person you knew in hs start?
>>
>>8222375
Same. I'll be 22 this summer. It's now or never for me.
>>
>>8222479
Ttgl nice
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.