[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is my butt so ugly from one side but not so ugly from another?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: butt.png (10KB, 604x366px) Image search: [Google]
butt.png
10KB, 604x366px
Why is my butt so ugly from one side but not so ugly from another? Hormones or exercise don't help. Mtf here btw.
>>
don't worry, lots of cis women have ugly butts.
that's why god invented plastic surgery and those elastic underwear deals with the buttcheek pads.
>>
>>8222153
Because for a butt to look good from behind, it requires the proper pelvis configuration:

>wide, especially compared to your waist
>tailbone flaring out at a higher angle
>larger distance between the leg sockets
>broader iliac crest

From the side, you won't see these structures, but they're very important from the back.
>>
>>8222206
I forgot to mention that women also have a greater pelvic tilt angle, further accentuating the butt.
>>
File: height_illusion.png (9KB, 220x319px) Image search: [Google]
height_illusion.png
9KB, 220x319px
>>8222214
But trans women get the pelvic tilt changes. Also, my tailbone changed for the worse AFTER I started HRT, so maybe I just got unlucky genetically.
>>
>>8222206
I have these
>larger distance between the leg sockets
>broader iliac crest
but not the rest. Just kys me now senpai
>>
>>8222261
I definitely had this pelvic tilt change because my height has gone down by 2 centimeters. My tummy also sticks out more than before.
>>
>>8222153

What that picture represents is why I'm upset I started so late. Better to have a flat ass but wide hips than a big round ass on man hips.
>>
>>8222985
When did you transition?
>>
>>8222985
>Better to have a flat ass but wide hips
I know that feel so much. Wish this was my case.
t. big round ass on man hips.
>>
>>8222153
that's why tights were invented
>>
>>8223379

>>8223416

I knew a Brazilian cis girl who actually fit that description back in 9th grade. It worked well for her. Such wide hips paired with a pretty flat ass.
>>
>>8224139
20 isn't too late is it? I started at 20 and developed some nice hips 2 years in
>>
>>8224162

I'm 4 months short of 2 years in, and I wouldn't call them nice hips, to be honest. Maybe they're kind of wide for a male, but I'm not sure HRT had anything to do with the way they look now because they seemed decently wide for a male to begin with. Maybe staying up until the sun would come up sometimes had something to do with it. Do you think your hips got pelvis growth or fat redistribution?
>>
>>8224240
I've always been skelly so it seems to be pelvic growth. My walk has for sure changed (others have noticed and pointed it out, and I'm still boymode and closeted), and my iliac crest flares considerably from the front and above. My thighs have increased in girth from fat, but my thigh gap has increased visibly (even when sitting or lying down). There's strangely very little fat on my hips themselves somehow, since it feels like there's only a few millimeters between bone and skin. My butt has gotten plumper for sure though. Measurement-wise, they've gone from maybe 12-13 inches to 14-15 inches. I tend to find my hip breadth measurements unreliable though, since it's so hard to measure. Looking at pictures, it seems that my q angle has increased as well, although again, this is likely not accurate.
>>
File: IMG_20170320_152332_933.jpg (54KB, 419x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170320_152332_933.jpg
54KB, 419x534px
>>8224278

This is an actual picture of me. What do you think? How do you compare?
>>
>>8224367
>thread about behinds/backs
>posts body from the front
Why are people on /tttt/ so incredibly stupid?
>>
>>8224458

I'm asking about my hips though, stupid.
>>
>>8224483
But.... You have none. Also you're wearing pants, so it's extra hard to see.
>>
>>8222153
because you are a man, and you will always be a pathetic excuse for a man, and you will never be a woman
>>
>>8224492

>But.... You have none.

That's what I'm looking for, opinions. One person, I bet they were a cis guy told me they thought I was an FtM when I posted it last time, but I didn't believe him.
>>
>>8224522
Hello darkness my old friend
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.