[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender people dont exist. Being butchered is. Adding synthetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: InShot_20170404_095652.jpg (2MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
InShot_20170404_095652.jpg
2MB, 1920x1920px
Transgender people dont exist. Being butchered is. Adding synthetic non working body parts does not change your gender. Your gender is defined by your biology and your chromosones. No matter the surgery you are still your birth gender. Wearing a pirate suit , doesnt make you a pirate, wearing a basketball outfit, doesnt make you an NBA Player. Cross dressing doesnt make you transgender. Taking Hormones and or Testosterone does not make you transgender. Doing any of these listed things because you feel trapped in your current body , isn't a sign to butcher yourself, it's a sign to get help. You all have mental diseases, you're all fucking retarded. Being transgender is removing or adding and rearranging chromosones. Something that is so physically impossible. You're not transgender. You're butchered and mentally ill. Fuck off you faggots.
>good bait post?
>good bait post.
>>
>>8222044
It's really not good bait. It's stale as fuck. Try again.
>>
>>8222050
Thanks babe. Also trips , check em
>>
you can't see chromosomes by looking at a person
also why are you so angry
the point is to be able to live as the gender you feel you should have
>>
I fucking like cheese and I'll let you know that I fucking love cheese you dumb penis.
>>
>>8222057
Im a very angry little man who needs attention , any more brain busters baby?
>>
File: 1493748376136.jpg (32KB, 480x466px) Image search: [Google]
1493748376136.jpg
32KB, 480x466px
>>8222059
YEAH BUT HAM IS BETTER
Unless its Munster or Provalone. I hate swiss.
>>
>>8222044

tfw op is probably right, b8 or not
>>
>>8222082
This.
>>
>>8222065
Eh, I was never fond of swiss cheese either. It looks soooo weird.
>>
>>8222082
It misses the whole point though. Transgender people don't think they can literally change their chromosomes.
They suffer from a medical condition called gender dysphoria that is defined as extreme distress caused by a mismatch in physical sex and identified gender. The current treatment for this condition is taking hormones and getting surgery to alleviate (not cure) gender dysphoria by reducing the mismatch. That's what "getting help" is.
>>
>>8222120
no matter how you shake it, many in the medical community do not feel like physical, and for the most part permanent, body modifications are effective long term treatments to mental issues. My heart cries for all the confused young people getting bombarded by this narrative and potentially damage themselves even more in the long run
>>
OP is not saying anything new or anything anyone in this board doesn't already know.

Why people like OP think that this somehow will be earth shattering news for trannies I will never understand.

Welp! I didn't know anything about basic biology, I guess it's time to detransition now
>>
>>8222140

Why do you even pretend to give a fuck about trannies?

We're a lost cause. Just leave us alone and let us do what we want.
>>
>>8222157
Or even if it was somehow, I just can't see someone detransing due to a 4chan anon.
>>
File: adorable anime midget.png (247KB, 413x480px) Image search: [Google]
adorable anime midget.png
247KB, 413x480px
>>8222044
I only reply because you posted a picture of Koichi and Koichi is cute.
>>
Kouiti is a slut manlet.
>>
>>8222140
Transitioning is an effective treatment for a lot of people. It resolves a major source of turmoil and lets people move on with their lives. Young people need accurate information and support so they can sort themselves out and decide on the next step. Just knowing help is available and there is a way forward can make a big difference.
>>
>>8222044
>Wearing a pirate suit doesn't make you a pirate

U wot m8?

https://youtu.be/pMhfbLRoGEw
>>
>>8222065
>>8222099
Swiss is fucking god tier y'all need to fuck off.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.