[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else want to suck cock and get fucked in the butt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1493299036092.jpg (31KB, 606x630px) Image search: [Google]
1493299036092.jpg
31KB, 606x630px
Does anyone else want to suck cock and get fucked in the butt because they have a fetish that comes from a low self esteem?

It's like I deserve to be treated like a girl because I'm not an alpha
>>
>>8221728
Many are like this, it's so easy to manipulate and fuck people like that. Sometimes it's so easy...
>>
>>8221740
>it's so easy to manipulate and fuck people like that.
happened to me fuck people like you reeeeeee.
>>
>>8221728
Not sure I'd call it a fetish. I have low self-esteem, bad body image and find the only way I'm going to have any intimacy is from bottoming and sucking cock, usually with someone either older or is sub 5/10.

I know I'm substituting lust for affection. Most "sluts" do this but that hour of "affection" is the only intimacy I'll ever get.
>>
>>8221835
You don't know me, boi and I'm a dom brat tamer, something very easy is unfunny
>>
>>8221728
are you me?

I don't even know if I'd enjoy it, I just want to be treated like a whore.

fuck, I have problems.
>>
dont have low self esteem, but i want a yearn for being dominated and seeded by a bigger stronger male.
>>
>>8221728
People who put swords in animals mouths should be arrested and banned from owning animals.
>>
>>8221728

This is how I feel like most people end up becoming transwomen - they want to fulfill their submissive desires and think being a girl is the ultimate form of submission, so they become as female as possible to be as sexually satisfied as possible.
>>
File: Jaron Wilkerson.jpg (80KB, 540x667px) Image search: [Google]
Jaron Wilkerson.jpg
80KB, 540x667px
>>8221728
It is fairly common for beta males to act submissive around alpha males and even to get penetrated and enjoy it.
In most cases, however, they grow out of it as they become more alpha themselves.
This is distinct from homosexuality or transness which are lifelong.

I'm a gay guy and I don't really enjoy getting fucked in the butt and I don't have low self esteem or enjoy being treated as inferior.

I just like the way men's bodies look and I'm sexually aroused by them.
I'm mostly dominant in bed but I will bottom for the right guy, mostly out of consideration for his feelings, not because I enjoy it per se.

Being gay has nothing to do with feeling weak or inferior imho.
>>
>>8227525
But aren't most transwomen transbian?
Do they feel inferior/submissive toward women?
Is this why they feel dysphoria about their penises and don't want to use them because they have internalized the idea that penises are powerful tools of subjugation?
>>
File: 1493631398825.jpg (285KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1493631398825.jpg
285KB, 1240x1754px
>>8227545
But what if I want to spend the rest of my life with a man and am doing hrt to turn myself into an estrogenized freak of nature.
I cant imagine a relationship or lewd stuff with a girl.
>>
>>8227567
then you are hsts trans
aka a feminine brain in a male body
>>
>>8221728
>>8221942
All these are me...I've always loved the idea of being dominated by someone stronger and older but since I hate my body and don't really think all that much of me, it just makes desire to be dominated by someone bigger, stronger, and older than me worse.

If I didn't fear STD's so much I would be more of a slut than I already am.
>>
>>8227545
Pic is hot would love to have that body and wouldn't mind getting plowed by it too
>>
File: oesbpxx2cl7lS.gif (1000KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
oesbpxx2cl7lS.gif
1000KB, 500x281px
>>8221728
>straight guys want to get fucked because low esteem
this is an awful lot like cuckoldry
>>
Its a pretty hot fantasy. Its so stressful trying to be the best man you can be all the time, sometimes I just wanna relinquish control and live off of cum and orgasms, but that wouldn't be very fulfilling.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.