[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>install grindr to find a cute femboy >everybody has this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>install grindr to find a cute femboy
>everybody has this fucking face
fuck my life
>>
>>8220844
Fuck.grindr.

Too many beards, too many degenerates gloating about barebacking/robbing people on there
>>
>>8220844
>everybody has this fucking face
the guys with the instagram faces show them off.
also there are a lot of fake accounts/chat bots on grindr.
i've had the best luck talking to headless torsos and people without pictures.
these people are downlow and more likely to be real.
if you chat with them long enough eventually they will send you some pics and usually a face pic unless they are a public figure.
i meet guys in the parking lot of my local mall.
i ask them what color shirt they are wearing and then if they don't match their photo or look awful i just leave without even talking to them.
most guys that agree to meet you are pretty honest about themselves.
after chatting with someone for a while i test to see their sincerity by asking for a phone number.
i like to hear their voice and people who don't really want to meet won't give a phone number.
chat bots you can tell within a few minutes because they will give a link to a website that wants you to create an account to 'watch' them on cam.
i just report and block those accounts.
real people don't send you links to their 'website' they just want to meet and play around.
>>
>>8220844
t. Beta "top'
>>
Join an lgbt club or some shit lad.
>>
>>8220911
You misunderstood my post.
Everyone has that ugly beard and that stupid look they are not cute at all
>>
>>8220844
>implying this is a bad thing
>>
I love muscle, but beards and boday hair disgust me like hell
>>
>>8220844
Go to clubs for femboys.
I think they don't use Grindr much because unless you have a six pack you won't get much attention on it.
>>
>>8220993
Are you cute at all?
Maybe they all blocked you because you're another gross old perv with AIDS.
>>
>>8220844
God damn it men. Eyes open and mouth closed.

On a serious note, I am sick of all the silly faces guys make.
>>
I really wish there were more gay men with long hair, there are so few.
>>
>>8220993
where did i say they were cute?
reading comprehension 0/10
>>
>>8222187
I tought you tought I tought they were fake profile with the same image
>>
>>8221501
At least I shave my face, and I'm talking same age. do gays actually like beards? I think it's disgusting
>>
>>8222667
Ugh it seems to be all the rage now. I want to scream at people for disregarding the grooming standard.
>>
>>8220844
I got the same problem. Just want a cute femboy with long/midlength hair and a closet full of sexy clothes. We can play video games and makeout.
But everyone on the sites are are hairy fat and macho/creepy looking.
>>
>>8226223
>cute femboy with long/midlength hair
I'm like that, but I love muscle fags
>>
>>8220844
B I S C U M O U T
>>
File: image.jpg (392KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392KB, 2592x1456px
Are people actually looking at grindr for fembois?

Does it mater if they take hormones?
>>
>>8220993
the guy in op pic is cute af tho
>>
>>8226223
Hah same problem here. The struggle is real. Harder for me cus I'm trying to hold out for a goth qt boi. Hard to come by. Seems like anytime I find them, they're straight >_<
>>
>>8220844

I would fuck the shit out of that guy, top or bottom. But I'm a tranny.

>>8220911
Ohai it's the picture of the elfboy
>>
>>8220859
Robbing? Like money or is it an aids thing?
>>
>>8231221
money, seen some people talk about how they got jipped while showering. Leave your wallet at home I s'pose
>>
>>8226447
of course

personally id prefer a femboy on mones but id think im a minority (if for no other reason than most people dont know about mones n shit)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.