[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't pass is it better just say your a gnc male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0086.jpg (86KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0086.jpg
86KB, 720x540px
If you don't pass is it better just say your a gnc male than to actually say your trans???
>be me
>don't pass
>but got lucky and am small
>really want to get out of boy mode but I know I couldn't pull of actually looking like a woman
>still wanting to try being more fem
>but I kinda don't want to say I'm a woman/trans woman because I kinda feel like I don't deserve it.
I hate being called a guy but I guess there's nothing much I can do about how I look without tons of surgeries I can't afford. What is there for someone like me????
>>
how long have you been on hrt?
>>
>>8220121
Yeah, being a femboy is an option for boymoding mtfs. Just find a bf willing to treat you like a cute girl and you'll be set.
>>
even if you pass it's better to shed the trans ideology and stop worrying about gender
>>
File: hZUuR.gif (2MB, 368x340px) Image search: [Google]
hZUuR.gif
2MB, 368x340px
>>8220121
>What is there for someone like me????
>>
>>8220121
I definitely felt like I "didn't deserve" to identify as female. But if you feel that strongly about it, I think it would be worth it, and make you feel better, to share your identity, at least with certain people or at certain times.
This feeling that you deserve to be misgendered because you don't pass is only compounding your misery. That doesn't do any good for anyone!
>>
>>8220125
About a year now but not much has changed except my boobs they're really noticeable and poke out of shirts and I wear like large shirts that fit me like a tent but you can see them.

>>8220128
>Yeah, being a femboy is an option for boymoding mtfs. Just find a bf willing to treat you like a cute girl and you'll be set.
I wish it was that simple for me I want a bf but My ultimate goal when I transitioned was to be comfortable as the woman I am and be seen as that you know find friends and stuff that treat and see you for the real you which is for me a woman. I don't think a bf would really give me all that. I'll try femboy although I probably am not cute enough for it it's all I have I guess

>even if you pass it's better to shed the trans ideology and stop worrying about gender
I worried about gender my whole life it would be hard for me to shed that now even with the the weird movement of genderqueer and non binary that's happening it's just hard for me not to notice what I truely am.

>>8220132
Th...thank...you
>>
Join the male gender revolution and be as fem as you wanna be. You're a biological male and that's an undeniable physical reality, but it doesn't mean you can't grow your hair, dress like sailor moon and do body modification on yourself. Why do females get to wear pants and work male jobs now but males can't be pretty if they want? The real problem is society saying you can't wear this or that or you can't get breast implants just because you were born male. Fuck that. You're a male who wants to be feminine, just accept it and fight for your right, no need to lie about it either, it's kind of nonsensical to try and force people to call you a woman but that doesn't mean you can't dress and act like one. Just own your physical reality and who you are and who you wanna be, it's easier said than done but only because we live in a society that oppresses males - and that'll change if males rise up. Live the dream of being the real life anime girl (male), no need to hide that you're male, if other males give you shit tell them you're fighting for their rights, if females give you shit tell them gender equality swings both ways.
>>
>>8220269
so close but yet so far

have you read kant?
>>
>>8220271
No them but Kant's a cunt

t. Sartre
>>
>>8220293
everybody's got to start somewhere
>>
>>8220121
>but got lucky and am small

Anyone under 6' is a woman, anyone equal or over 6' is a man. Regardless of chromosomes, genitalia, or identity.
>>
>>8220338
>anyone under 5'5" is a woman, anyone over 5'6" is a man

fixed that for you
>>
>>8220121
>tfw not cute enough for femboymode
>tfw just a massive ugly hon
>>
>>8220372
You actually look really good there holy. Like you're fun to be with. I'd date you Robin
>>
>>8220172
Yea I just feel ridiculous sometimes when im like yea my name is girl name and I look totally male. But Maybe there is something there

>>8220345
Tfw when I'm 5'4 but still male face

>>8220372
Robin you a Cute!!!!
>>
>>8220487
Keep in mind that your female identity isn't just something other people are keeping from you, it's something you're denying yourself.
Sometimes correcting people about my pronouns makes me feel better, and not giving strangers the final say on my gender. But nothing has improved my self esteem as much as the idea that I'm a girl even if nobody else can tell.
>>
>>8220487
>>8220419
Don't feed them lies, lol.
Your body isn't bad, that's pretty fine, however the face is the biggest issue. A lot of people will mistake you for an ugly female, though most of us here will notice you're a hon immediately.

Wear make up or something.
>>
>>8220372
You look Czech as fuck
>>
>>8221664
Not with that Anglo hair/nose
>>
>>8220345
What about 5'5 and 5'6 then?

Also
>5'7
>a man
Ayy lmao
>>
>>8220345
avg height of mtfg is 5'10
>>
>>8221719
There is nothing Anglo about that nose.
>>
File: 0501746088.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
0501746088.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>8221769
Yeah but remove me and it will drop considerably
I fucking hate it all!
>>
>>8221664
Brits confirmed for Slavs
>>
>>8221769
>implying anyone in mtfg is a woman
>>
>>8222161
i like you trashy
you need to find some friends irl or something
there is more to life then your gender
>>
>>8221664
>>8221793
I've had my DNA tested, I'm 95% Anglo, 5% Iberian (from my mum's side, she looks more obviously Hispanic and has even been mistaken for Asian)
>>
>>8222166
we're not slavs, we're too lumpy-looking, I've got a face like a sack of potatoes
slavs are bony fuckers
>>
>>8220372
Hey, look on the bright side. Your head is too huge that your shoulders look narrow.
>>
>>8223092
they're 19.5 inches across ;-;
my head circumference (from when I had short hair) is 26.5 inches ;-;
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.